Therapy for Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Little sister finds out and takes control.
2.1k words
4.7
26.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PvtDD
PvtDD
257 Followers

**This is part of a 5 part series. Starting at the beginning helps.**

That night, Meg wasn't giving any signals that she knew anything was going to happen despite the multiple texts I received from her mother, teasing me, like, "Look at Meg's face, do you think it will look good covered in your cum as June's does?" and "You think she'll let you fuck that hot little mouth of hers, Daddy?"

Apparently, Meg was extremely jealous that June was included and she wasn't. That her mom didn't trust her to be included was quite the slight and she was determined to prove herself just as capable as her older sister at helping with my...therapy.

We had dinner and June, clearly no longer worried about hiding things from her sister, was boldly rubbing my crotch under the table. Meg seemed to be completely unfazed and disinterested. After dinner, while putting the dishes in the sink, June clued me in on some of what was going to happen. "So Mom told Meg she gets to have this first time with you alone."

"How are you and she? She seems...pissed." I said. Meg had gone straight to her room after we ate and hadn't come out. "Oh, she let me have it. Trust me, but yeah, we're ok."

"Do you know what's we're gonna do?" I probed.

"I promised not to tell, but I can promise you this. It won't be a boring night for any of us.

"Mom's ready -- let's go," she said then stood up and pulled me out of my seat, dragging me to her bedroom. She positioned me at the foot of her bed looking down at a piece of tape she had placed there. "What's the?..." She stepped over to the tripod and turned on the camera, dropped to her knees, checked the angle. "Meg, Honey, do you want to talk abo..."

"Drop em," she said tugging at my belt. She was wearing cutoff jean shorts and one of her tight tank tops barely covering a sports bra. With my hardening dick in one hand she pulled out her phone. Her thumb was a blur as she swiped and tapped and then handed me the device. "Aim this right at my face," she said and then took my cock into her mouth. "Fuck!" I groaned out just as I heard a voice "Hello? Oh...I see you've already started!" My wife's familiar voice came from the phone. "Oh damn that's so hot, Baby," she hissed. I got the phone settled on Meg's face and she looked up into the lens and gently slapped my dick on her cheek, "Is this what you wanted to see, Mom? Your youngest daughter sucking your husband's cock?"

"Yes -- oh god, yes Baby -- suck Daddy's cock for Mommy."

As my 18-year-old stepdaughter bobbed her head on my shaft I turned the phone around and looked at my wife, "You're all crazy, you know that?"

"Hi Daddy -- Meg is sucking your cock right now, can you believe it?"

"No, but I do believe she's gonna make me cum soon," I said and turned the phone back down to the action.

"Suck that dick, Meg. You're doing so good. Make Daddy cum," Claire said.

Meg raised up, pulled off her tank top and bra in one move then she spit onto her chest and wrapped her perfect D-cups around my shaft. "June says you like tit fucking. Do mine feel good, Daddy? Huh? You like fucking my tits!" she growled.

"You're doing so good, Meg!" Claire said, "Suck his cock again and slap it all over your face. Jack your Daddy off all over your face for Mommy," Claire grunted, her own orgasm getting close as she was masturbating on the other end of the call.

Meg dropped her mouth back on my shaft for a few pumps and then spit and licked at her palm and started jacking my shaft. "You wanna cum, Daddy? You wanna cum all over my slutty face? You pervert, I can't believe your need to cum is so important that you got your own wife to get her daughter's to stroke your dick for you!"

"Meg, you don't have to do..." I tried to explain but Claire interrupted, "She wants to, Baby, she wants to do this, she just likes being nasty to you about it I think."

"Meg, do you really want it?" I asked, "Do you want my cum on your slutty little face? Say so and I'll do it. If you don't, just stop stroking and..." Meg deep-throated my cock and licked my balls while my cock was down her throat then she backed off.

"Oh I fucking want it, Daddy! If June can make you cum then I can blow your fucking mind. Cum on me! Cum all over my fucking slutty dirty cocksucking face!"

I exploded ropes and ropes of cum shot from my cock and covered her face, her lips, up into her hair, and drips and blobs fell onto the T-shirt and soaked in. Her mother moaned out as she came too. When we were done, Meg blew a cummy kiss at her mother, turned off the phone, and then got up off her knees and walked out like she had done what she came to do. I pulled the camera off the tripod and followed her.

She walked straight into the bathroom and stripped out of her shorts. Her face still dripping with jizz, she stepped into the shower with her sister. "I'm in your little cum club now, huh?"

"Oh shit, that's fucking hot Meg!" June said as she looked over at me and smiled, "He got you good! But I know just what you need now," My jaw dropped as I watched June drop down to her knees in the shower and attack her sisters pussy, slurping and licking the leggy blonde. I ran and retrieved my phone out of my pants and then came back to watch the show -- then texted my wife:

Me: Was that fun to watch?

Claire: Oh -- my god, yes.

Me: You won't believe what's happening now.

Claire: What?!

Me: Meg is in the shower, her face still dripping with my cum. Juni is licking her pussy about to make her....and there she goes. June just got Meg off in the shower...right in front of me.

Claire: Oh my god!

Me: Don't worry, I'm getting it on video for you.

I watched as Meg rinsed off then she and her sister stepped out of the shower, quickly dried off, and then nudged me out of the way as Meg pulled June into her bedroom. I set down the camera and called my wife on video chat.

"Are you ready to see this?" I asked then pointed the phone at Meg's bed. "June and I have 69d. Meg just sucked my cock and now I'm watching Meg going down on her sister. I don't know how you expect me to not fuck these two until you get back.

"Hand Juni the phone."

"Hi Mom...yup. Yes it feels so fucking good...uh hu...God I know I do...I'll ask. 'hey Meg, Mom want's to know if you are ready to fuck Dad." Meg looked up from her licking and blithely said, "Now would be great," and then went back down licking her sister.

"You heard that...ok...right....here he is, bye," she grunted and threw her head back and pushed the phone in my direction.

"You heard them? Fuck away, baby. Just be careful not to cum inside them. Just enjoy the girls for the weekend and we'll talk after. It's ok. I want this -- they want this. I love you."

"I love you, too," I said. "I want to wait until I'm there to see any more, but get some video sometime? I love you." then she hung up.

I stood there, my dick rock hard holding the phone and watching June orgasm under her little sister's talented tongue. My wife just told me to fuck her daughter's all weekend long and that we'd talk about it later. And, she told me to video it? What the fuck was going on?

Meg looked over at me, flipped her sister onto her stomach and then laid on top over her stacking their asses and growled, "What are you waiting for, Daddy? Fuck us, Daddy. fuck us!"

I pulled the camera up on my phone, hit the record button and kneed up behind my stepdaughter's asses and wetting Meg's pussy with saliva, I slid my cock into her tight teenage body. I pumped her maybe 20 times then slid into June's pussy and fucked her for a while -- then back to Meg again.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I said. "You like this, Daddy? You like fucking us?" Meg hissed. "You dirty fucking pervert you like fucking your barely legal stepdaughters?"

"I don't know, Meg. Do you like being an incestuous little lesbian cumslut with your sister?" I fired back. "Oh Fuck yes, Daddy. We're both your little cumslut fucktoys now!" June moaned.

I pulled out of Meg and climbed around to their faces and slid my dick into June's mouth. Meg laid next to her sister and flipped over and pushed me back, I stood up and they slid their heads back over the edge of the bed. With both of them leaning back, mouths open, begging for my cock, I fucked their faces and watched their throats expand as I slid into their mouths, balls-deep, over and over again. "I'm gonna cum all over your pretty little cock whore faces -- play with your pussies and kiss your sister!" I said to both of them. They obeyed as I climbed up on the bed, grabbed June's legs and started fucking her. Her massive tits bouncing with each thrust, she made out with her little sister, both of them moaning.

"Cum all over June's tits so I can lick if off!" Meg moaned and went back to kissing June.

With all the force and volume of my last orgasm, I pulled out and stroked my cock aiming at June's heaving tits. One long solid rope shot straight up between her tits and landed on the pairs kissing mouths. Meg, rubbing her clit grunted out "oh my fucking god, yes!" as she came. June looked down at me with lust in her eyes as the last few drops landed softly on her belly.

"You're mother told me to fuck you two all weekend. Meg, Baby, I hope you didn't have any plans -- because this is all we're doing until you go back to school on Monday."

"That's fine with us," June smiled as her little sister slurped cum from her tits. "Whose going back to school? We're doing this all week!" Meg said.

I got up and left them kissing and swapping cum, stopped the video on my phone, and went to shower my stepdaughters juices off my cock. Standing there in the shower, listening to them laugh in the other room, I said to myself quietly, 'It's 7:30 on a Saturday night. My stepdaughter's are licking my cum off of each other's faces and I'm rinsing my dick off in their shower. This is real.'

They stepped into wash their faces giggling and carrying on "Oh this is gonna be fun!" and "Go get the movie ready!" Meg said, "I'll get the ice cream!" June shouted.

By the time I got out to the couch, the girls were looking at me like they wanted something. "What is it?" I asked.

"We know what movie we want to watch," Meg said with a sly smile.

"Movies" June corrected. My face dropped.

I knew exactly what they wanted. "I'll go get my laptop. Hold on." As the girls watched a montage of me cumming on their mother, fucking her tits, and her gagging on my cock, they sat half-stunned. When they heard their mother role playing as them and say "Cum all over your little girls cumslut faces!" and I replied "You want Daddy to cum on your face while little meg licks your pussy?" they both looked over at me.

"Jesus, Daddy, you two are fucking freaks!" Meg said.

Twenty minutes more of the girl's fascination with POV video of their mom led to June riding my cock on the couch and Meg was on her knees licking my balls as she gripped her sisters ass. After a few minutes I announced I was going to cum again and Meg took me in her mouth. I came while licking and sucking Junes tits. Meg stood up, pulled Junes head back and I watched as she let cum drip from her mouth into June's.

I fell asleep that night next to the girls in a 69 and the sounds of sexual pleasure.

PvtDD
PvtDD
257 Followers