Therapy for Daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom comes home to finally join in.
2.5k words
4.7
22.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PvtDD
PvtDD
257 Followers

**This is part five of a series. Starting at the beginning helps.**

It was only after promising both girls that I would always wait for both of them to get home that they would agree to return to their normal schedules. We had taken Monday off school and work (to fuck like rabbits) but we had to get back to regular life.

Regular.... nothing about this was regular. I was in an obsessive sexual relationship with my teenage stepdaughters and It was my wife's idea. They were in an openly incestuous relationship with each other and looking forward to their mother joining in. It was crazy. And how was I handling things? I was filming as much of the sex as I could and treating the girls like my personal fuck dolls. You know, Stepdad of the year stuff.

I was beginning to wonder how things could ever be normal again. Claire had five more days out of town and the past week would have been a complete fuck fest except the girls got their period and their discomfort provided some relief from their insatiable sexual appetites. Still, every day, now two or three times, my stepdaughters were making me cum in the name of therapy. More videos were made, including an especially lewd tit-fucking video with Meg where she let go of some of the filthiest dirty talking slut action that unlike anything I have ever seen in porn.

I finally managed to come down from the rush of all of it and try to talk seriously about it with Claire. It was difficult because, for one thing, she was so into it herself. She had changed so much since she left. What began as fantasy talk to get me hard one night had morphed into sexual relationship with my teenaged stepdaughters that was beyond any I had previously with their mom. Sex with Claire had been good, but under her guidance, her own daughters had stepped things up to a whole other level. I wanted to make that sure she fully understood what was happening.

Me: "Babe - the genie is way out of the bottle. We're training our teenage daughters to be fuck toys and making personal porn stars out of them, you get that right?"

Claire: "I know, right? It's kind of awesome, yeah?"

Me: "Baby -- I'm serious, this is...they are always going to be the girls who fucked their stepfather. I'm always going to be the guy who is supposed to take care of them who, instead, treated them like fuck toys. Meg is going to graduate from high school and I'm going to be thinking about cumming on her face in her graduation robe!"

Claire: "Oh now we have to do that!"

Me: "I'm serious. And when you get back, they are expecting you, their mother, to help me fuck them; to become sexually active with them. They're going to kiss you full on the mouth and when you get home. When Meg, sweet barely 18-year-old Meg, wants to tease me she says 'I can't wait to lick Mommy's pussy while you fuck me, Daddy!' for fucks sake!"

Claire: "Baby -- all I can say is that I talk to them all the time, more than I do you, and they both want it. I want it. I can't explain it, but everything is fine. It's perverted and taboo and incestuous, yes. But, trust me. You know the girls have always been...different. I didn't know how different until these last few weeks but its alright and I think being involved with their sexuality is (very oddly) a good thing. I'll be home in a few days."

Me: "Five days. I've got four more days with these nymphos. You've got to get back here to help."

Claire: "You think things will be easier with me there?"

Me: "Well they better. Anti-cancer therapy is a once-a-day thing. I don't think I have came less than three times a day for over three weeks! I need help keeping these two satisfied."

Claire: And you think watching me satisfy my daughter's is going to make you cum...less?"

Me: "Fair point, but still, get home, Baby!"

The girls got over their cramps at the same time and immediately began begging to be fucked. Their mother had successfully managed to convince them that pregnancy was a way more likely for the next week and talked them into other methods of satisfaction. She had me deliver her dildos and vibrators to their rooms. They both seemed to like the role play of sucking daddy and fucking him at the same time so until their mother got home it was to be tit fucking, blowjobs, and hand jobs on Daddy's cock only. Still, In four days I managed to film six more POV money shots on the girls faces. Twice I came home from work to find Meg on the couch, masturbating to the porn we had all made together.

On the day Claire was set to arrive home, a Saturday, she instructed all of us to refrain from sex during the day but told the girls they could -- and should -- tease me and edge me all day long.

They went topless all day for a start, made out with each other in front of me, sucked on each other's tits, things like that, for most of the afternoon. "We know what Mommy is going to want you to do first, tonight, Daddy," June smiled while Meg sucked gently on her tits. "She is going to have you fuck her tits with us laying right next to her and have you blast your big fat juicy load all over our three faces," Meg hissed.

"Yeah, just think about it, Daddy, cumming on your wife and your daughters, finally, at the same time," June cooed, "your three fuck doll cum sluts all together in one bed!"

Not to be outdone in the dirty-talk department, Meg added, "Then we'll make all of your perverted incestuous sexual fantasies come true all night Daddy. We'll lick Mommy's pussy while you fuck her; she'll go down on us while we suck your cock; You'll cum in our mouths and we'll spit it on her face and cumswap with our cum slut mommy while you capture it all on video."

My cock was rock hard most of the day.

When their mother landed, she sent us a group text.

Claire: "ok listen, I'm on my way home. June, Meg, you can watch -- but Daddy's first load is mine as soon...as I get home. I've been craving his cum in my mouth for almost a month and I'm taking it all. It's my turn!"

Me: "Um -- hi Babe -- whatever you want, of course. ;)"

June: "Seems fair, Mom. But yeah, I'll be watching."

Meg: "Sluts"

The excitement among the three of us as we waited for their mother to return was electric. I convinced the girls to get dressed. I was fully charged and they had teased me enough, so that we could at least help their mom in with her bags. They complied but Meg insisted on wearing a Hello Kitty skin-tight top.

An hour later Claire burst through the door, dropped her bags and ran to me and hugged me, then the girls. "My god I've missed you all so much!" she said and pushed me back by the couch, grabbed a pillow and dropped it on the floor at my feet. She dropped to her knees and pulled my pants down and within a few seconds had my cock in her mouth. She wouldn't say another word until after I came.

Meg and June kneeled next to their mother and gently pushed her head. Claire reached back and put her arms around both of her daughters as she continued to bob her head on my cock like a women possessed.

"That's it, Mommy, suck Daddy's cock and make him cum in your mouth." Meg cheered.

June licked my balls and I groaned out, "Fuck yes!" Meg decided her job was to talk for her mother and sister while their mouths were busy. "Cum in Mommy's slut mouth while your slut Juni licks your balls, Daddy -- cum! Cum in my Mommy's slutty mouth!"

"I've missed your mouth, Baby. I've so missed fucking your slutty mouth!" I groaned. Claire grunted around my cock as she orgasmed, fully clothed, when I shot cum into her sucking, swallowing mouth. White jizz blew out from each corner of her mouth with a drop sliding down onto June's cheek, her still being busy down on my balls. Claire pumped and swallowed my cum and when I was done, Meg pulled her mother's head back off my cock and then devoured her in a kiss, seeking some cum for herself and she moaned into her mother's lips. June took advantage of my freed cock and grabbed it, sliding her thumb along the base to get a lost glob of jizz on her tongue.

"God dammit, you all turn me on so fucking much, Claire said breathlessly as she kissed June for the first time. Unable to help myself, I slapped my dick on their faces as they kissed before meg took control of my shaft and hungrily sucked the tip for any remaining cum.

I fell back onto the couch. The girls all stood up and I marveled as my stepdaughter's clawed their mother's clothes off. "Wait, I need a shower first. Get in the bed and wait for me," Claire panted and walked towards the bedroom. Looking me in the eyes she said "I love you. Just wait, baby. I need to spend some time with them before you come in, ok?"

"You have to let me watch, Baby, please," I begged.

"OK, watch us." She said as she pulled the girls through the bedroom door. I got up, stepped out of my pants and pulled off my shirt and followed as she started the shower. June and Meg climbed on the bed and stripped out of their clothes. From the bathroom door I could see my wife and the girls.

From the shower, Claire looked at me, "my heart is beating out of my chest. What are they doing?" I looked over at the bed and back to my wife, "They are kissing and masturbating each other." Claire's eyes rolled back in her head "Fuck!" I smiled, "Yeah, they do that a lot lately."

Claire quickly dried off and kissed me as she passed by on her way to the bed, "Watch Baby, watch me!" Then she crawled on the bed between Meg's legs, pulled June's hand off and place it behind her head and licked Meg's pussy.

I leaned against the door frame and watched and stroked my cock as my wife made her daughter's cum with her mouth at least twice each before spreading her legs and begging "Both of you, together," pulling both her daughter's faces to her inner thighs. Her orgasm was intense and almost immediate as her daughter's began flicking their tongues on her swollen clit.

"Uuuunnnnghhh my fucking god fuck!" she grunted as the girls licked at her pussy together. She then pulled Meg up beside her as she held June's face on her crotch and looked at me, "June first," she breathed, "Fuck Juni first." Locking eyes with Claire I came in, pulled June up onto the knees, slapped her ass with my hard cock.

"Suck on Mommy's tits for Daddy girls," I ordered and June climbed up her mother's frame and grabbed her left tit and while Meg latched onto her right.

Clair's eyelids dropped with lust and she whispered, "Fuck her, Daddy. Fuck my daughter for me."

I slid my cock into June and she moaned. As I pumped harder and harder with each slow thrust. The bed and the girls shook in unison. Claire orgasmed again under June's licks, with Meg sucking and licking her tits. "God damn that's so fucking hot," I hissed as I pounded June.

"Do you need to cum, Babe?" Claire asked me.

"Oh no, I've got time."

"Then fuck Meg, fuck Meg now!" She pleaded. I pulled my cock out of June, lifted Meg's leg and scissored in holding her ankle over my shoulder as I fucked her so my wife could see my cock as it slide into her youngest's pussy.

"You like that Baby? You like watching me fuck your little girl?" I hissed at my wife.

June got up and scissored with her mother and they rubbed pussies while kneading each other's huge tits. I felt surrounded by this woman-girl flesh pile and felt my cum rising as Meg moaned into her mom's neck. "It feel so fucking good, Mommy, fuck?" Meg growled as she rubbed her clit.

"Cum on Daddy's cock for Mommy," I said and the teen, seemingly cumming on command, grunted and shook through her third orgasm.

"Get on your knees, girls. Be good little cock whores for Daddy and suck his cock," I ordered as they scrambled off the bed to their knees, the girls flanking their mom. I slid my dick still wet with Meg's juices into Claire's mouth and then into Meg's, then Claires again, then Junes, then back again, one pump each mouth at for at least ten passes.

The site was incredible as was my urge to unload on them. I took control and stroked my cock and as if on cue, all three girls at once said "Cum on our slutty faces, Daddy."

"Oh fuck yes!" I roared and blasted my load as equally as I could, cumming on their moaning faces and heaving tits. When I was done, the three of them licked and swapped and played with my cum, shoving dripping fingers into sucking mouths, rubbing their cum-slicked tits, and smiling up at me with thank-you-daddy eyes. "I love you all so much," I said.

Claire looked at each of her girls with a knowing wink, "We love you, Daddy."

It took weeks for us to all calm back down into a more stable pace after Claire returned home. Though my nightly treatments were in no danger of getting missed, they were, finally, again a once per night occurrence. Claire, though reserving the right to be there at every treatment, had split the "CSD" (Cum Slut Duties) schedule this way on the chore chart.

June: Monday and Thursday

Meg: Wednesday and Saturday

Claire: Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday

Anyone could ask for help from either or both other girls and they could accept or decline without explanation. Any girl could request inclusion on any night. But the one in charge was the one who was assigned the day.

Twice per month, on Sundays, I was in charge -- though it was accepted that I would always request all three on those days.

The last rule was that In return for my nightly therapy, the therapist was to be paid beforehand if they requested, meaning I had to make them cum before I got mine. Seemed a fair trade to me.

PvtDD
PvtDD
257 Followers