Therapy Pt. 01

Story Info
A therapist treats a very shy but slutty college student.
2.4k words
4.49
21k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha Martin's Diary: Things That Turn Me On

1.Being verbally degraded. The dirtier the better. Some of my favorites include: "dirty slut" "filthy cocksucker" "sexy bitch"

2. Being slapped in the face or tits with his cock. If I'm on my knees and a guy smacks my face with his dick I feel so used . And I love every minute of it

3. Being objectified in front of or by his friends.

4. Being teased over how wet my panties get, like I'm a bitch in heat who can't control herself. Or having my panties inspected to make sure I haven't left cummies, dribbles, or skidmarks.

5. Having my hair pulled or jerked in a direction so a guy can get free access to my neck (when I'm at school I wear my hickies with pride)

6. Having my hands restrained so I must use only my mouth to please a guy and taking him as deep as possible till my eyes water.

7. Spanking or slapping my ass. Or groping me in front of his friends.

8. Teasing me in public....dirty texts, naughty whispers, finger fucking me under the table

9. An awesome cum shot onto my tits

10. Sexual tension so intense my panties are soaked just from a casual conservation

"I need you to help her. This stuff in her general. It's disgusting. I can't believe I ever could have raised such a slut," Mrs. Martin pur her face in her hands again to express her utter dismay. Her beautiful daughter Agatha sat besides her. Agatha had a heart shaped face, long brown hair and she was very curvy. You could argue she was overweight but Mr. Hamilton happened to like them that way. He forced himself to pay attention though. This was his first year of residency. He needed to behave properly. He reminded himself of this in a sort of chant as he read through Agatha's spiral notebook.

"I can't believe you read my journal, Mom. I can't believe you're letting him read it! He's an old man!" said Agatha angrily. M. Hamilton was hurt, but then why would the nineteen year old find him attractive? He was thirty-two.

"Mrs. Martin, why did you read your daughters diary?" he said, trying to establish motive without making Mrs. Martin take umbrage.

"She left it out," said Mrs. Martin, simply.

"Does Agatha engage in promiscuous behavior with men?" asked Mr. Hamilton because most well-reasoned mothers don't intrude on their nineteen-year old's daughters privacy.

"I should hope not!" said Mrs. Martin, drawing herself up to her full height.

"I see. Well, I think the best thing to do would be to leave me with Agatha. I need to ask questions and take notes," he said, trying to sound professional.

"And I can't be here?" asked Mrs. Martin.

"Agatha is an adult. If she doesn't want you here, you can't be here." Agatha smiled viciously. God, she was pretty.

"Bye, Mom," Mrs. Martin huffed.

"You are so rude," and she marched out of the room. There was an awkward silence. Mr. Hamilton felt for her now that he knew her innermost fantasies. She must feel naked. He tried picturing her naked and decided that was not a good idea right now.

"Is there something wrong with me because I like that stuff?" she asked, determinedly avoiding his gaze.

"I've seen worse," said Mr. Hamilton. There was Diaper Girl. That had actually been hot. He wondered if Agatha would object to being in diapers. He decided it was prudent not to ask.

"Now I need to ask you a few questions. Many of these will be about your sex life. I hope they don't feel too intrusive. It's just the reason your mother brought you in and I want to establish you aren't manic," Agatha rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair. She could be a brat, he decided. He would give anything to spank her.

"How many men have you slept with?"

"None. I'm a virgin," He sincerely doubted this but with her mother there was a chance.

"How many men have you performed oral sex on?"

"None," she was pink now as she admitted this.

He stared at her. "But your journal..."

"That's just fantasy. I tried telling that to my mom, but she didn't believe me. I bet you don't believe me either," He didn't.

"It's just- I'm so shy. Boys- men- they fluster me"

"Are you flustered now?" he asked. She looked down at her feet and nodded.

"I would like to see you again next week," he concluded. Agatha instantly objected.

"What? Why?"

"Don't you want to work through your problems with men so you can have a normal relationship with them? Or at least be able to work through your sexual fantasies?" Agatha flushed when he said "sexual". He was enjoying himself too much. He made an appointment with Agatha and her mother for an appointment next week. He barely waited until the office door closed behind them before he had his cock out of his pants.

1.Being verbally degraded. The dirtier the better. Some of my favorites include: "dirty slut" "filthy cocksucker" "sexy bitch"

His first session with Agatha was a balmy spring day. She came wearing a summer dress that hugged her breasts. This time he was relieved to see she had driven herself. Mrs. Martin was nowhere to be found.

When she was seated in his office, he asked her to stand. She got to her feet, uncertainly.

"Lovely dress"

"Thank you,"

"You little cockcucker," Agatha blinked.

"What?" she gasped.

"You heard me," he said.

"You can't say that to me," said Agatha.

"I just did," He got to his feet and advanced on her. He noticed she did not back away. He also noticed she was shaking. He took pity on her. "Are you scared of me? I won't rape you, I swear," he promised.

"No, you're just....you smell good," said Agatha, with an impish smile. He was close enough to peer down her dress at her magnificent breasts.

"God, you are a sexy bitch. Let me see your panties," With trembling hands, Agatha lifted the folds of her dress to reveal a devilish red pair of panties matching her bra. Delightful.

"Have you ever been kissed?" he asked her.

"Of course!" she scoffed, "but it wasn't good," she added softly.

"His fault, I'm sure," Mr. Hamilton said before drawing closer to Agatha and gently placing his lips on hers. Call him a romantic but he couldn't enter a sexual relationship without kissing the woman first. He needed her lips on his. And she pressed gently against him. His cock was at full attention. He hoped it didn't scare Agatha. He would do anything to keep her right here beside him.

They spent the rest of the session discussing sexual history. Agatha had started masturbating at eighteen- her mom had scared her off from it telling Agatha she'd go blind or insane or both. Once she had discovered it though...."Every night" confessed Agatha, looking down. She looked down a lot.

"Do you normally avoid eye contact this much?" asked Mr. Hamilton.

"No, you're just really handsome, Mr. Hamilton," she whispered. He could have told her his first name. Plenty of patients called their therapists by their first names. But he rather liked when she addressed him as "Mr. Hamilton" It made him feel powerful. And he knew he had the power here. He knew he was crossing a line. He didn't care.

At the end of the session, he kissed her again. "Next session might be intense," he told her. She looked wary. "But we don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with," he assured her. He felt her kiss him back, felt years of repressed energy. Oh, he had a lot to play with.

2. Being slapped in the face or tits with his cock. If I'm on my knees and a guy slaps me in the face with his dick I feel so used and I love every minute of it.

Agatha was dressed modestly when she entered Mr. Hamilton's office for their next session: a Panic at the Disco shirt and a pair of jeans. Mr. Hamilton, with God's authority, immediately ordered bra and shirt off.

"I can't- no guy has ever seen me like that," she stammered.

"I'm not a "guy". I'm your therapist. And I'm telling you what to do," said Mr. Hamilton, sternly. Reluctantly, Agatha squirmed out of her shirt and unhooked her bra. Perfect breasts spilled forward. They were too big for Mr. Hamilton's rather large hands but he reached out and grazed them anyway. He noticed her nipples begging for attention.

"On your knees," Comprehension dawned on Agatha, and she lowered herself to the floor. Thoughtfully, Mr. Hamilton grabbed a pillow from the couch. She kneeled on it. Mr. Hamilton's cock was at full staff. She couldn't stop staring at the tell-tale bulge. He had a half-naked coed on his floor ready to suck his cock. What did she expect?

"You're going to suck as deep and long as you can. I expect it won't take long," he smiled kindly, down on her. Agatha reddened but opened her mouth and began to perform oral sex for the first time. Mr. Hamilton groaned with pleasure. He was starting to suspect she had been lying to him. She definitely knew what she was doing. He suddenly withdrew his cock and enjoyed the look of disappointment on Agatha's face.

"Be honest. Have you performed oral sex before?"

"No! No, I haven't I swear. I've just...I watch a lot of porn. I always wanted to make a man feel good,"

"Well, you're certainly making me feel good," said Mr. Hamilton with a boyish, lopsided grin. Suddenly, he felt self-conscious, standing there, his cock leaking precum all over his carpet. He quickly swung his cock, hitting Agatha right in the face, staining her face with his excitement. She blinked rapidly. She had not been expecting that. He paused, temporarily concerned. Then Agatha looked back up at him with an naughty grin and took him into his mouth again. A minute later she stopped and looked up at him.

"Sir," a thrill ran through him, "may I touch myself?" He was startled. He had not expected her to be so amendable to his plan. He had expected he would need to coax her, sweettalk her. Now she wanted to masturbate like a common slut.

"I don't see why not, you dirty little bitch," Another grin. She snuck her hand into her panties and she was so wet he could actually hear her enter herself. She finger fucked herself furiously but it did not interfere with her performance and before long he said "Will you swallow it?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly. And he shot his load (a considerable load) down her throat and she greedily swallowed every drop like she needed it.

"You may not finish. I have a client in two minutes," Mr. Hamilton said and disappointed Agatha retrieved her hand from her pants. Mr. Hamilton felt bad being so mean, but he knew he needed to maintain a position of authority. He couldn't let Agatha do everything she wanted.

"Mr. Hamilton, may I ask a question?" asked Agatha and he knew by her voice she was hesitant. He tried to make his voice warm.

"Certainly,"

"Are you like this with all your clients?"

He was sincere when he said, "No. Now, next session I want you to wear something sexy. If you can't because your mother is there, pack it in a backpack and change once you get out of the house. We are going on a field trip," He drew her to him for a minute, startling her, and after a minute gave her a very tender kiss on the forehead.

3. Be objectified by or in front of his friends

Mr. Hamilton's first thought when he saw Agatha at their next session was "perfect". She was wearing a tight pink crop top exposing a slightly jiggly. Her ass was much bigger than he had anticipated from all the baggy jeans she wore and he could see she was somewhat embarrassed by it. Good.

Mr. Hamilton locked his office door and said "We are going next door to the pool hall to meet some friends of mine," Agatha looked petrified. He reached over and squeezed her ass as they left the building and entered the pool hall. It was empty except for three older men gathered around a table in the corner. The guy behind the counter (a stoned college kid) barely looked up when they walked past him.

"This is Ricky, Eric and Kevin," He said making introductions. "Guys this is Agatha"

"Hellooooo Agatha," said Ricky who was easily the best looking. He winked at her. She stared down at her shoes.

"Do you know how to play pool, Agatha?" asked Eric. He was nerdy and kind of shy. He wanted to kiss Agatha quite badly. He had a thing for large assets on otherwise small girls. Agatha shook her head. Eric explained the rules to her and Agatha felt herself relaxing. She was bending over the pool table trying to take a shot when Kevin, the most aggressive, came up behind her rubbing his half erect cock against her ass. She jumped. Mr. Hamilton laughed.

"He can't help it, Agatha. You have quite a large ass. Hasn't anyone ever told you that?" Agatha almost cried.

"It's a good thing, Agatha," said Eric, who also had an erection, though he was a little more discreet about it.

"Her tits are quite large too," said Ricky "What size are you, Agatha?"

Agatha kept her eyes on the eight ball and refused to answer. "Answer Ricky, Agatha," said Mr. Hamilton, sharply.

"DD,"

"Hell, yeah. I like your bras. They still give a little bounce," Each of the men took turns coming up behind Agatha when she was trying to shoot a cue and fondling her butt. Each of them had comments had how big it was. Truly "a round thing in your face"

"Six Mix-A-Lot would have been proud," sang Kevin. They could only stay an hour so after fifty minutes Mr. Hamilton took Agatha back next door.

"I have several questions for you Agatha," he said, "On a scale of one to ten how embarrassed are you?"

"Eight," Agatha mumbled.

"On a scale of one ten how aroused are you?"

"Nine,"

"Perfect. Okay, I want you to wear those panties until our next session in two days," As usual, the usual protests. He overshouted her with the usual "I'm the therapist" line. Finally, Agatha nodded looking humiliated and defeated. "And for that, you can call me by my real name. Hello Agatha. I'm Evan,"