Therapy Pt. 02

Story Info
A therapist humiliates his patient with dirty panties.
809 words
4.22
12.7k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha's Diary: Things that Turn Me On

4) Being teased over how wet my panties get, like I'm a bitch in heat who can't control herself. Or having my panties inspected to make sure I haven't left cummies, dribbles, or skidmarks.

"Hello, Evan," said Agatha softly, the next time she and Mr. Hamilton had their scheduled appointment. Mr. Hamilton shuddered. His name sounded so good on those gentle lips. She even bit them after as though worried she had done something wrong. Evan gave her a reassuring kiss.

"Today might be embarrassing for you. Just remember I'm a professional. I've seen everything and I'm here to help. Plus, I know this is what you really want. According to your diary anyway," he pointed out. Agatha blushed, but couldn't deny it. "I'm going to need for you to take off your panties. The same panties you've been wearing two days," he said. Agatha hesitated then stepped out of her leggings. She was wearing a frilly pink pair of panties and when Mr. Hamilton held it up to the light he was thrilled to see (and smell) stains on the gusset.

"Well you've certainly made cummies in your panties. Was this from being with my friends? From them admiring your huge ass?" Agatha nodded. Evan took this time to admire her neatly trimmed bush. She clearly had showered (she didn't smell) but her panties sure did. It had been almost three days. Mean of him, really. But so rewarding. "What else gave you cummies, Agatha?" Agatha ducked her head.

"Thinking about you, Evan." He had known this of course. But to hear her say it gave him an immediate hard-on. Oh, who was he kidding? He had had one already from seeing her neat little bush and inhaling her aromas. And it wasn't just cummies either.

"I'm assuming you have dribbles too. At least that's what these yellowish stains tell me," Sure enough the stains were more acrid, less sweet. It was Evan's turn to flush because all he wanted to do was bury his face in those stains and inhale heavily. Agatha wasn't looking at him.

"Look at me, Agatha. Do you always make it to the bathroom, or do you leak sometimes? I am your therapist; there is no shame here," But there was shame and they both knew it. Agatha blurted out, "Sometimes it just trickles out before I even notice!" So, she was like Diaper Girl! He knew at once there were similarities. Except he felt much more attracted to Agatha.

"Agatha," he forced his tone to be gentle, "That might be a medical problem. Or a psychological one. Either one diapers might be necessary in the future," He enjoyed the look of pure horror she gave him.

"But Evan!" she was aghast.

"Yes, dear?"

"I'm not a baby!" She sounded like petulant child when she said it. Evan struggled to keep the smirk off his face.

"Then what are these?" and he pointed to the faint but pronounced skidmarks on her underwear. Agatha hung her head, utterly defeated.

"Wiping is hard," she muttered. She sounded five.

"Are you clean now?" Evan asked her. She nodded immediately and vigorously.

"Bend over," he said in a clear measured voice.

"Oh, Evan, please, no. Next time, I promise. I just...I went before I came here and I was in a hurry," she was full of excuses for what Evan was sure was a dirty bottom. Nevertheless, he was unmoving. He motioned for her to bend over. Reluctantly she did so.

He parted her extremely large cheeks. He could have spent all day squeezing and groping them but for now he had a mission. He knew from the smell she had not done a good job of wiping and visuals proved him right. It was a heady scent. He inhaled deeply then closed her up again and forced here to look him in the eye.

"Next time, I expect cleanliness. You could get a rash on your cute little behind," and unable to control himself any longer he drew here close to him and kissed her. She tasted like Jolly Ranchers. God, would he love to twirl her around in a diaper. But Evan was too embarrassed to reveal his fetish. Maybe one day. But he had to play the part of a professional. He couldn't scare Agatha away.

He handed her the underwear back.

"Cute panties," he said with a wink and she blushed as he had known she had would.

"Your panties belong to me," he continued, "I can inspect them whenever I want," he said. Agatha nodded and much to his surprise leaned forward to plant a big kiss on him.

February is diaper month. If you have any diaper stories you want me to write let me know and I'll dedicate one to you. Cheers!