Therapy Pt. 02

Story Info
By secrets we bond.
3k words
4.64
3.5k
3
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2022
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the continuation of the first part of Therapy, where Philip, in session with Stella, reveals in secret fantasizing about other women except his girlfriend, and Stella was one of them.

Certain elements of his confessions even leads Stella to question her own memories.

Her unexpected reaction, drives them both all closer to the unthinkable.

Furthermore, it awakens Stella's curiosity about her role in his fantasies.

She wants to know more, all of it."

* * *

The air was dense and Philip could hardly breath. Or was it because how close she was standing, leaning over him, her breath against him, her soft voice, his hand....

This wasn't the Stella he knew, or thought he knew. She was his counselor, and this was completely unthinkable. Wildly Inappropriate. Forbidden.

Not that he hadn't been fantasizing about it, about her. He had even confessed to her. Was that why she had become all turned on like this? Was she actually going to do it? Was he? This was dangerously close to a line he had never crossed. The choice, if there even was a choice, was tormenting him. Was he going to give in to his urges? Just let him self go and fuck her, fuck her hard, fill her with all of him, fuck Her brains out. A huge part of him really wanted that, even though it meant cheating on his girlfriend. Did she have to know?

Would he be able to keep such a secret?

"Who would you tell?" Stella's breath was warm, she was so close to him now that her lips almost touched his neck, so close he could feel her scent, her warm, womanly scent. He couldn't make out if she was wearing any perfume, her smell was so natural, it fitted her perfectly.

"Would you tell your girlfriend?" She was almost whispering now.

This was certainly a side of her he hadn't seen before. Her strict professionalism, where did she keep it when she didn't need it?

"Will you tell her about touching my pussy today?"

She whispered, letting her lips touch his ear.

Philip got most abruptly reminded of his hand under her skirt, her warm panties, wet all through the thin layer of fabric, the only barrier between his hand and her bare pussy. For a split second he was thinking of retracting his arm, pulling his hand out of there, being mature enough to resist the urge to slip a finger inside, two maybe.

He imagined her moaning right against his ear, with his fingers going in and out of her.

Indeed Stella Was moaning, and he realized he had been moving his fingers.

She had been enjoying it, making it impossible for him to stop.

Suddenly she rose up. She put her hand against his thigh to help herself up and softly let it slide over the aching bulge in his pants.

She looked at him with a lecturing grin, and tick-tacked her finger at him as her grin turned into a playful smile.

She stepped back and sat herself down on a couch at the other end of the room, and put one leg over the other. Philip watched her. His raging boner really ached and pounded in his trousers now. Was she calling it off? Perhaps this was for the best. It was the mature thing to do. To control themselves, not giving in to their urges. He faked massaging his cheek bones and the back of his nose, in secret to sense the smell of her on his fingers. Her scent was clearly noticeable. He enjoyed it, it aroused him even further, the smell of her pussy.

He saw that she was observing him, and he realized that he had been caught in the act. It embarrassed him. Did he really think he was going to get away with it? That she wouldn't notice? She was a grownup woman, of course she was going to see. She knew all about men's fascination with the smell of pussy, her pussy. She didn't mind it at all, in fact, she liked it when a man enjoyed her scent, and the way that Philip naively had tried to do it in secret had been cute.

"Is it as you imagined?" Her interruption made him wince. He knew what she was asking him. She wanted to hear him say it, how much he enjoyed the smell of her.

"I love it." he said, inhaling the scent again, more obvious this time.

"I love the smell of your..." he paused.

"My?" Indeed she wanted to hear him say it.

"I love the smell of your pussy, Stella." He looked directly at her as he said it, and his words had gone straight in between her legs and up through her stomach.

She resisted the urge to throw herself at him, pressing herself against his mouth, to sit on top of him, grind and pleasure herself against his eager lips and tongue, making him eat her.

"Tell me about your fantasies." she said, as she leaned against the backrest.

"What do you want to know?" he couldn't keep his eyes from the edge of her skirt as it had now slid up over her thighs.

"Everything." she said.

Philip had to think. Was there an "everything" to it, really? His fantasies mostly consisted of loose fragments, horny pieces of wet, throbbing, close up imagery of her wide open pussy, his tongue swirling inside of her, her mouth around his cock, his cock pounding her... holes.

"Well?" she urged him.

"I have often been fantasizing about-" he started.

"No, no, no." she corrected him. "Tell me your fantasies. Tell me what's in them."

She gave him a couple of seconds before she continued.

"I already know you have fantasies about me, now walk me through them."

"Tell me what you fantasize about doing to me."

He tried to imagine her in front of him.

"I..." he started. "You are lying before me." he closed his eyes. "I spread your legs apart..."

"You have panties on, they are all wet from excitement."

"Panties? What kind of panties?" she interrupted him. "Thong? Lace?"

"No, regular white cotton panties," he stated. "They follow the contours of your pussy perfectly, folding themself around your lips, discreetly revealing the slit and the subtle bulge of your clit."

Stella kept listening.

"I breathe in the scent of you, because you want me to." he inhales before he continues.

"You want me to smell you, the scent of your pussy, it's sensual, warm, moist..."

She keeps observing him, she can't help picture the imagery in her head.

"I kiss you through thin fabric... it makes you moan softly, and you keep moving your legs, your inner thighs, caressingly around my head, and over my ears."

He runs his fingers over his right ear. His fantasy starts to affect her, she pictures him between her legs, pressing his lips against her.

"I pull your panties to the side, hooking my finger through the crotch of them."

"I can feel the softness against the back of my finger."

"Revealing your pussy, so close, I can feel how warm you are down there."

"I keep breathing in the scent of you, the smell of your pussy, I love it, it makes me hard."

He keeps his eyes closed as he imagines her bare pussy in front of him, her slightly spread lips, and the wet slit between them leading up to her clit.

"I kiss your naked pussy. The slightly salty taste of your skin on my lips."

"My tongue," She notices how his tongue is moving between his slightly spread lips.

"My tongue is following the slit, up and down, licking you, tasting you."

"I love the taste of your pussy." he says and really imagines it in his mouth.

"Your imagination of my pussy." Stella corrects him and realizes her voice has started to become unstable, she regrets interrupting him, she really wants him to continue. His voice, the things he is telling her, it wildly arouses her, far more than she would have imagined.

"Yes," Philip corrects himself, "I imagine the taste of your pussy."

"I keep running my tongue along the wet slit, up, and down, and around your clit."

"Closing my lips around it. It's swollen, erect, sensitive."

"I make spiraling circles around it, caressing it with the back of my tongue."

Word by word his soft, low pitched voice turns her on, more and more. Her pussy is calling for her attention and she fights the urge to start touching herself. She really wants to touch herself listening to his soothing voice describe how he pleases her.

She can't sit still and has to get up. The sudden rush of blood flow through her legs makes them tingle, and the tingles follow her thighs up between her legs, making her shiver and quietly gasp for air in excitement.

Philip keeps his eyes closed. He listens to her getting up, and how she slowly starts walking around him, behind him.

"I reach up," he continues. "Running my hands over your stomach."

"Reaching your breasts."

"I cup my hands around your breasts, caressing them, squeezing softly, gently pinching your nipples between my fingers."

He can tell she is right behind him now, so close he can hear her trembling breaths.

Stella closes her eyes and secretly runs the tip of her finger over her erect nipples through her blouse. She can see the bulge in his pants is pumping against them, as if what's inside wants to get out.

She wants to release it, lay her hands on it, touch it, make it grow in her hands... taste it. Philip's apparent passion about smell and taste, is something she really can identify with, she realizes they both share that same passion for it. She loves to fill her senses with the man she's with, his smell, his taste, the feeling of him growing in her mouth as she caresses him with her tongue swirling around it, turning his penis into a full grown... cock.

Her knees are weakening, and she moves to the armchair in front of Philip.

"I slide a finger inside of you," he continues, "Moving it in and out."

"Your pussy is clenching around my finger as I keep pushing it deeper inside."

Sitting in front of him, Stella slowly lets her thighs apart, just about enough for someone in front of her to get a peek, if he was looking. She keeps her hands on her thighs, fighting the urge to slide them in between her legs, pushing her fingers inside of herself. Pleasure herself right there, in front of him, letting him see her.

"I spell your name with my tongue against your pussy," he continues.

"I slide a second finger inside of you," his fingers move as he imagines them inside her.

"Sliding my last two fingers between your butt cheeks... caressing your..."

Philip stopped himself. He didn't know if what he was about to say would put an abrupt end to his fantasies. He didn't know if she liked that.

"Caressing my..." She urged him to continue. She wanted to hear him say it.

"Caressing your ass. Gently massaging it, the very tight entrance of your ass."

His words made her so horny now, her pussy was aching, she wanted it so bad now.

"Your pussy around my fingers makes my cock hard," Philip continued.

"I'm grabbing my cock, folding my fingers around it, squeezing it hard, and starting to..."

He was seeking a proper word for it. All the words he knew were either vulgare or repulsive, and the aching in his pants wasn't helping him think.

"Do you stroke it?" Stella filled in. Her voice was almost breaking up, and hearing her voice say those words caused his cock to stretch itself hard against the denim. A woman he always had been seeing as strict and professional, now asked him about if he had been jerking off. Given the circumstances it wasn't at all weird, and of course she would know all about it, but the very thought of this beautiful grown woman, knowing seemingly all about the secret and "shameful" art of male masturbation was unexpectedly arousing.

Little did he know, that in fact, the thought of a man masturbating, using his hand to secretly pleasure himself, had been turning her on as far back as she could remember.

Stella could see how agonizingly hard it was for him restraining himself. She almost felt sorry for him. His fantasies had driven her into almost starting to touch herself in front of him.

She wanted him to see her, she wanted him to see the effect he had on her.

She wanted to watch him.

"Philip." Her soft voice calling for him made him open his eyes and he stared right at her.

She kept her legs open, just enough for him to get a peek up her skirt, her panties. She wanted to give him so much more than just a peek, but he would have to work for it.

Philip couldn't believe the captivating sight of her, her open skirt, her white panties.

"Will you show me?" Stella asked, and Philip knew he was all hers now. He nodded slowly.

He kept watching her as he started to unbutton his pants. She lustfully observed, as one by one, the buttons popped open.

She ran her fingers gently over her pussy through the thin fabric, and it sent shivers through her. She moaned softly, finally touching herself, her aching pussy.

As the last button was opened, his cock was still stuck straining against his shorts.

Stella started to run her fingers up and down her soaked panties, and Philip began caressing himself through his underwear. He grabbed the bulge with his hand and stroked it through the warmed up fabric. They kept watching each other like that, caressing themselves, listening to one another's breaths and moans.

This wasn't out of line, was it?

Philip pulled his shorts down over his cock, letting it spring out in complete freedom, and Stella's eyes followed his hand as he was now stroking it. She pulled her panties to the side and ran her finger along the wet slit of her pussy, teasing herself before she let it slide inside of her. She struggled with keeping her eyes open. She wanted to see him.

Through her horny dimness, she watched his hand as it was going up and down. How it made the veins appear as he was grabbing his shaft firmly, squeezing it hard.

She opened her legs wider for him to see. She wanted him to see all of her.

She was so horny now that she was already about to cum.

Philip didn't know what was turning him on the most, the sight of her wet, wide open pussy, staring right at him, or her wild aroused look in her face as she was watching him.

He started to stroke his cock faster, squeezing it hard, and retracted it as far as he could. The tip was all glossy and wet from excitement, and her eyes kept observing him, following his every move.

Stella pushed her fingers in and out of herself, slowly at first, but she was so horny she couldn't hold back. She started to fuck herself faster, thrusting against her own hand.

The wet sound it made was turning them both on. She already felt her orgasm start to build up inside, and it was going to be a big one. She could tell from the way her knees were shaking and how her pussy clenched around her fingers.

She slided down, she wanted him to see all of it, all of her.

Philip kept stroking, he could tell she was close, and so was he. He watched her pleasure herself, watching her getting closer and closer. He could feel his cum starting to make its way, all the way through his clenching balls and up through his swelling shaft. He heard her whimpering moans as she was getting on the verge to climax, and he couldn't hold it back any more.

The sound of her wild moaning, and her all intensifying whimpering made him stroke his cock ferociously, faster and faster, and he watched her fuck herself with her fingers, harder and harder.

They both reached their climax, almost at the same time.

Her pussy clenched and squeezed hard around her fingers, and she had to muffle her scream with her hand as she reached her orgasm. His cum was rising through his haft. She watched him burst his cum straight out as he came, making him grunt and twitch rhythmically. He watched her as her orgasm swept through her entire body, making her fold herself in contractions.

They both lustfully watched each other as they climaxed together, exposing their innermost, private selves to one another, one inviting the other to enjoy the intimate moment of unbearably agonizing pleasure, driving each of them out of control for those intense seconds that almost felt like an eternity.

Slowly they both collapsed into a state of complete relaxation.

Both their heads were spinning as they tried to grasp the situation and what had led up to it.

What would happen now? They both knew that none of this could ever leave this room.

They had become bound by a secret, deceitful contract of mutual trust.

Things could never go back to the way it was before.

Yet, she didn't regret any of it. In fact, it had been more intense than she ever would have imagined, and she wanted more... and so did he.

No one had to know.

This was their secret, just as much as any other session would be, really.

Nothing else was ever supposed to leave this room, so why should this?

For a brief moment, they just sat there, silently watching one another,

until Stella broke the silence.

"Do you still trust me as your counselor?"