Therapy Pt. 03

Story Info
A therapist continues to fullfill his clients fantasies.
1.8k words
4.18
11.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan's POV:

Agatha's Diary:

5. Having my hair pulled or jerked in a direction so a guy can get better access to my neck (when I'm at school I wear my hickies with pride)

Agatha showed up at our next session with trepidation. I knew without checking she had cleaned her bottom very closely. She was also wearing her hair in a ponytail. Perfect. I took her hungrily by the mouth. Her tongue tangled with mine erotically. She moaned into my mouth, and it went to my head that I could have that power over such a sexy young woman.

I knew she wanted me to take her. The couch was screaming at us. But I also knew she wasn't ready. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head to one side. I began to suckle her neck. Another moan, more of a keen this time. I wondered idly if I could make her cum just simply by kissing her neck. Finally, I pulled away. A dark mark remained on Agatha's fair skin. I paused. That could be a problem.

"What?" Agatha sounded vaguely dazed but she could tell something was wrong.

"Nothing," I had never been good at lying.

"Did you leave a mark?" Horrified, Agatha sprinted across the room to the mirror. She gasped. "What am I supposed to tell my mother? She'll have your license revoked," Okay, that could be a problem.

"Tell her you ran into a tree branch. That's what my sister told my parents once," I didn't tell her my parents did not believe her. "Or that you burned yourself with a curling iron," She considered.

"Makeup" So the two of us went across the street to the drugstore to buy some concealer to blend over the mark on her neck. How could I have been so careless? But once we were in the store I started to see the silver lining. There were diapers. Adult diapers. Big enough to fit around that large ass of hers. Big enough to hold whatever came out. She looked at my basket when I went up to the register.

"What is that?" she hissed.

"Something for my office," I whispered back and flashed a smile at the young man behind the counter who looked amused. He scanned my credit card, and we headed back to the office. Once we got there, we smeared on the concealer and we did such a good job, you couldn't even tell there had been a mark to begin with.

"But I expect you to 'wear your hickey with pride at school and with friends'" I instructed her, quoting directly from her diary. Agatha glowered at me, still pissed about the diapers (get it?).

"You're mocking me. That's not something a therapist should do," she said.

"Do you want me to be an average therapist?" I asked, sardonically. She hung her head.

"All right, pants and panties off," I said.

"Evan, I'm not wearing a diaper," she blushed.

"Only in my office," I was practically pleading. I wanted to see her tits bounce. Babies didn't wear bras. I wanted to see the diaper swell and expand under the weight of her urine and her most embarrassing bowel movement. I wanted her humiliated and disgraced. But how could I tell her this?

"Next time," she promised and I realized our session was almost up anyway. Talk about saved by the bell.

6. Spanking or slapping my ass. Or groping me in front of his friends.

The minute she came in for our next session, I pounced. "Because you resisted, I'm making this as painful as possible. You don't have to use them but you do have to wear them,"

I told her to get on the floor and put her legs above her head. She was clean. She wasn't going to make that humiliating mistake again. I diapered her and watched her waddle around. My prick was leaking precum through my jeans. She looked like an oversized baby. My baby. I wanted to fuck her but once again I knew she wasn't ready.

"Come over my leg," I said quietly but with authority. She blushed.

"Please, no, Evan." I shook my head and patted my lap. She draped herself across my leg. I stared at her diapered bottom. Oh God, I wondered if she could feel my cock through her thick diaper. I wondered if she thought I was a pervert. The thought excited me. I hoped so. I pulled down her diaper a little so her bare bottom was looking me in the eye. What a humiliating position. And then I smacked that nice jiggly tush. She jumped.

"Ouch!"

"You didn't make this easy," I warned her. I was in total control now and was loving it. I smacked her again. Again. Her bottom was growing red. I was going to have to rub some ointment into it so she could sit down the next day. I gave seven slaps to each cheek. She was squirming, maybe even crying. What a baby. I loved it. I was so horny it felt like I might blow my load in my pants, which of course I wouldn't do. That would be even more humiliating than being in a diaper. Finally, I made her stand up. Her knees were shaking and there were tears running down her face.

"Why did you do that?"

"You asked for it. In your diary. A spanking," I pointed out. She hung her head. I was right, of course. I knew what she wanted even if she didn't want to admit it.

"Put on your pants. We are going next door to the pool hall," There was still half the session left. Agatha froze.

"You said I didn't have to wear a diaper outside the office," Shit, I had said that. But even if I hadn',t I didn't think there was a prayer I could get Agatha to wear a diaper in front of my friends. So I resignedly said, "Put your big girl panties on. We are going to the pool hall. But first bend over again," Agatha hesitated.

"I'm going to massage cream onto your bottom. It'll make it less painful when you sit down tomorrow," I said. Reluctantly she bent over. I pulled down the diaper further. She truly had a beautiful ass. Globes of fat. It was remarkable how big it was. Kind of like another planet. I massaged cream into her tush and heard her sigh with relief. I was glad I could bring her that kind of respite.

"Are you wet, dear?" I asked her after a while of my fingers all over her ass. There was quiet, then "Yes,"

"I'm glad the spanking brought you some amount of pleasure," I said. She got unsteadily to her feet and wriggled out of the diaper into her panties. We went next door to meet my friends. Last time I had hung back and let my friends do the harassing. Today I was going to take an active role.

When she bent over the pool table, I came up behind her and took each breast in each hand.

"Pretty heavy. Ricky, wanna feel?" Ricky tripped over his feet hurrying over to Agatha.

"Damn, you definitely don't stuff your bra," he said. Of course, then Eric and Kevin wanted proper cops too. By the time, we had to go back to the office every inch of Agatha had been squeezed and pinched. All except her pussy. I'm sure she was wondering if I was going to attend to that. But I wasn't. I wanted to make her wait. I wanted her to be one hundred percent ready.

7. Having my hands restrained so I must use only my mouth to please a guy and taking him as deep as possible.

"Hello, Evan," She was wearing a dress this time. It hugged her curves ridiculously. She looked like a porn star. I barely could control myself as I went to my desk and got the handcuffs. Her eyebrows disappeared into her hair.

"What are those?"

"Never played cops and robbers as a kid?" I said with a friendly smile. She smiled back uncertainly and let me cuff her hands behind here back, thrusting her breasts forward obscenely.

"Now I want you on your knees," Again I grabbed a pillow, and she sank onto it. I unzipped my pants. I was already hard of course. I guided her head to my erect penis, and she immediately and enthusiastically began bobbing back and forth. Perfect. Almost. I took her head and forced her deeper. She gagged and I saw tears fill her eyes. Now I love helping people. I'm a therapist; it's what I do. But I also have an inner sadist. And he was sure activated. She gasped for breath, choking on my cock. Tears ran down her face, but it felt too good to let her stop. Finally, without warning, I pressed her face against me so she was forced to take my eight inch all the way. I knew she could smell my balls and I smirked as her face as smashed against me. I blew my load down her throat in seconds.

Immediately, I let her go. I felt a twinge of guilt even though that had felt fantastic. Agatha was staring at me accusingly.

"That was rough,"

"And you liked it," I returned. She didn't deny it.

"Get on the couch,"

"What? Are you going to rape me now?"

"Just get on the couch," She must have still trusted me because she scrambled onto the couch. With one pull, I had her panties around her ankles and her dress bunched up over her thighs. She must have gone shopping for new underwear because it was a vast leap in maturity over those little girl panties she had been wearing. It was a thong actually. Maybe she thought if she dressed like a slut I wouldn't make her wear diapers. I untangled her legs and dumped her underwear on the floor.

"What are you do-" and then she seemed to realize what was happening as I lowered my face to her most private, intimate area. To my surprise, she sat bolt upright.

"You can't,"

"Relax, darling. It'll feel good," I could already smell her, and it was intoxicating. I couldn't wait to get a taste. I bet it would be sweet with a touch of saltiness.

"What if I smell? What if I'm not clean? What if you don't like it?" She was rambling. I chose to continue.

"This is about what YOU like darling," I told her and lowered my mouth again. I made contact this time and it was just as heavenly as I suspected it would be. She was extremely wet; my tongue made crude lapping sounds against her. But even better were her moans. She writhed, almost falling off the couch, as I brought her closer and closer to pleasure. But just when her muscles were at their most tense and she was inches from orgasm, I pulled away. She groaned.

"Sorry Agatha. Our time is up for this session," I said, trying not to grin. I thought she was going to kill me.