Therapy Session Pt. 03

Story Info
It's time we teach my therapist's son about sex.
1.7k words
4.16
14.2k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been fucking my therapist for several weeks at the office. He always scheduled my appointments for the very end of the workday so that I would be his last patient. He wanted to have me fuck his two sons. Simon and Matt, both in their 20's, were complete novices when it came to sex. My therapist and I had been working on how to go about introducing me and opening their eyes to the wonders of the female body and of sex itself. The opportunity arose when his wife had to leave town for a week to attend a conference. She already knew me and had no problem saying yes when my therapist told her that I needed a place to stay for a few days due to troubles at home.

I arrived at the house in time to see his wife and assure her I'd do my part to help out. Little did she know the kind of help I meant. The minute her taxi drove away Will and I shut the door and immediately started kissing. Our tongues came together in hunger and while one hand was buried in my hair, his other hand was kneading my breast through my shirt.

"You taste so good." He said as he broke away. "Let's go down to the game room."

The bottom floor of their house was a finished basement with a huge couch, TV, gaming systems, workout machines, and a pool table. There were no windows. This was the room the boys spent much of their time in.

My therapist quickly pulled my top and bra off before pushing me onto the oversized couch. He removed his own shirt and was quickly on top of me. He took one hard nipple into his mouth while he lightly pinched the other with his fingers. All I could do was moan.

He kissed me hard as his hands undid my shorts and he sat back just long enough for me to raise my hips so he could slide my shorts and panties down. He stared into my eyes and liked his lips as two of his fingers slid between my pussy lips.

"You're so wet," he groaned as he slowly slid his fingers inside me. He fingered me slowly as he nibbled on my nipples.

We both heard the door to the basement open and the voice of his son Matt calling for him. My therapist smiled and sat back watching my back arch and my body squirm as he fingered me harder and faster. We sounds were filling the room along with my moans and cries.

"Cum for me!" He whispered. "Let it go."

He added a third finger to his assault on my pussy and I began to shake.

"WILL!" I said through clenched teeth, " Oh, God! I'm cumming!"

He kept pumping his fingers into me as we listened to Matt come down the stairs and stop. He didn't say a word. He just stared.

"Come here, son." My therapist said. "It's time for you to learn about the female body and experience all of its glories."

In a stunned silence Matt walked closer and stood next to us just staring down at me.

"I'm going to sit over there in the chair." My therapist said. "Touch her. Explore her. Let her teach you about sex."

He got up and sat in the chair across from the couch as I sat up and reached for his son's hand. I pulled him closer, put his hand on my breast, and moaned when he lightly squeezed me.

"You've never been with a girl before, have you?" I asked.

Matt just shook his head.

I looked down at the growing bulge in his gym shorts. Without a word I yanked them down and took his cock in my hands.

"Oh my God!" he moaned. "This...this isn't right. My dad..."

He never got to finish his thought because at that moment I took his cock into my mouth feeling it grow even harder.

"Hold the back of her head and pull her to you." My therapist said to his son. "Force her to swallow as much of you as she can. Face fuck her, son."

Matt slowly did what his dad had said and filled my mouth and throat with his cock. He groaned as he slowly face fucked me.

"Drive yourself deep down her throat and hold it there." My therapist said. "Make her gag."

Matt looked at his dad then looked down at me. I just nodded at him and he grabbed my hair with his hands. He pulled me towards him while pushing his hips forward forcing his cock down my throat. I began gagging as he moaned louder. He gave me a breath then gagged me again.

"Fuuuuuuck!" he shouted as he shot his hot load down my throat. I swallowed and sat back on the couch with a smile. When Matt seemed to return to reality I spread my legs and used a finger to lightly touch myself.

Matt had gone soft but my therapist was rock hard. He stood and finished undressing.

"Son," he said, "now you're going to learn exactly what to do with a beautiful wet pussy."

My therapist got on his knees and spread my legs even farther before slowly dragging his tongue up my pussy lips. He took his fingers and spread me open letting Matt get a look at my open pussy before he sucked on my pussy. His tongue darted in and out of my hole as he sucked on my pussy lips. He stopped to show his son my clit.

"You see this little bud here?" he asked his son. "That's her clit. It's very sensitive. Keep watching."

My therapist closed his mouth around my clit and began sucking. I groaned loudly and jumped as I felt him flick it with his tongue while he sucked on it. I squirmed and shrieked as I began to orgasm. He sucked me from one orgasm to another before pulling away.

He kept my pussy open with his fingers and told Matt to come over and start rubbing my clit. "Don't stop even if she tries to squirm away or says she wants you to stop. Use your fingers and rub her clit and make her cum."

Matt's fingers were quickly on my clit. He started rubbing it softly and slowly but soon sped up and pressed harder extremely turned on by my squirming and whimpering.

"No more" I said after he'd made me cum but my therapist just smiled and told Matt to keep going. As Matt rubbed my clit my therapist shoved two fingers into my pussy making me levitate slightly as a strong orgasm shook me.

The three of us sat there breathing hard for a moment before my therapist asked his son if he wanted to fuck me. Matt immediately nodded his head.

"Let's do this doggy style." My therapist said helping me get onto the floor on my hands and knees. "Rub your cock on her wet pussy to get it wet then enter her."

Matt got behind me and his cock slid up and down between the folds of my pussy making me moan every time it bumped against my clit. Finally, I felt the head of Matt's cock at my opening and him pushing. When the head of his cock slid into my pussy Matt groaned loudly and grabbed my hips. He took a deep breath and pushed the entire length of his cock deep into my pussy with one quick move.

"Oh fuck!" I cried! "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Matt quickly pulled most of his cock out before shoving it back in over and over. He was a young man possessed as he fucked my pussy hard and deep. My therapist, who was kneeling at my head, lifted my chin with one hand while jacking himself off with his other hand.

"Open your mouth." He said and when I did he slid his cock into my mouth. "Do you like my son's cock in your pussy with mine in your mouth?"

I could only nod.

"I'm gonna cum!" Matt suddenly said.

"Drive your cock into her as deep as you can and cum in her pretty little pussy." My therapist told his son as he pushed his own cock deeper down my throat.

With a hard deep push and a cry, Matt's cock exploded in my pussy. I tried to yell but my therapist's cock was in my throat so I could only gag.

Matt pulled his cock from my soaking wet pussy. My therapist took his cock from my mouth and flipped me over quickly. "She's not spent yet," he said as he leaned down to nibble on my nipples while cupping my pussy in his hand.

I began bucking my pussy into his palm as he sucked and nibbled harder on my nipples and felt his fingers slowly slide between my folds. My body twitched each time his fingertips found my clit.

"Matt," he said t his son, "go grab the black vibrator from that drawer over there and then I want you to make sure you're watching. I'm gonna make her cum over and over again." And he suddenly pinched my clit hard sending my hips upwards and making my body shake hard.

"That's it." He said. "More is coming."

He took the vibrator from his son and ran it up and down my pussy making me moan and squirm before shoving it into me. It hit that special spot and I orgasmed immediately. My therapist pulled it out and held it against my clit.

I yelled and groaned and squirmed trying to get away but he held the vibrator steady as I came over and over again. When he finally put it down he leaned over and kissed me hard before rolling onto his back on the floor next to me breathing hard.

"Are you really sensitive?" Matt suddenly asked. I looked over at him and gave the slightest nod.

He came closer and asked, "what would you do if I touched your clit?"

"Do it." My therapist said. "Find out."

Matt slowly opened my pussy lips with one hand then flicked my clit with a finger on his other hand making me yelp. Without a word I suddenly felt his mouth on my pussy and his tongue rubbing my clit.

My body arched upwards and began to shake as he sucked me from one orgasm to another.

When he finally stopped the three of us lay naked on the floor breathing hard.

"Dad?" he asked my therapist, "Simon comes home for break tomorrow."

My therapist smiled and said, "I know. We're going to have to teach him too."