Therapy Takes Things Deeper Ch. 01

Story Info
A therapist is hired to help the girls basketball team.
3k words
4.26
14.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
196 Followers

I retired from playing professional basketball overseas a few years ago. While it sounds like that meant I had it made, the 20,000 Euro per year salary was nothing to brag about. I was lucky enough to have parents wealthy and loving enough to support me financially, while I lived out my dream of getting paid to play.

I had a blast playing in Germany for seven years. I got paid to do what I loved to do and, even with the low profile, women still found it hot to hook up with a "pro" athlete. Now that I was back in the US, I still got paid what l enjoyed doing, albeit not as much as playing ball.

I worked in a small family therapy practice and even though I tried to help out married couples with the marital or parental issues, not being married or having kids of my own did not give me the street credit that I needed.

It was my former college coach who suggested me focusing on sports psychology. I was glad that I heeded his advice since I began to work on young athletes. I helped them with anything from overcoming anxiety to building confidence. The demand soon became high enough that I decided to start my own sports psychology practice.

After receiving some money from my parents, that my dad called a zero percent interest loan, I was a proud owner of a brand new professional suite, one blocks away from my alma mata and only a couple of miles away from another college in town.

My clientele ranged anywhere from eight years old, whose parents are willing to spend any money to get their child the edge, to middle-aged men, who want to become better athletes at the local Y. I felt bad for some of the younger kids since their anxiety usually came from their overbearing expectations of their parents.

After about a year in practice, I began to give seminars to local sports teams. I really felt that I could make a difference to those young men and women. I still remember to this day what I wore and the brand of chips I was eating when I received a call from coach Mike, who was now the head coach of my university.

"Did you hear the news, Dan?" he asked frantically.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in return.

"Jennifer committed suicide," he explained.

"Sorry, Jennifer who?" I asked confused, my mind racing trying to remember all the Jennifers I knew.

"From the girls team. You met her when you spoke to the team last month," he explained.

My heart sank instantly. I did not admit this to Mike, but I had a very strong concern after Jennifer pulled me aside after my talk. She shared some things with me in haste and knew that even though she did not mention any thoughts of self-harm, that she was a young woman struggling with the darkest demons.

Mike mentioned that he already spoke to coach Bre and she asked him to find out from me if I was willing to come talk to the team again. I agreed instantly and promised to come to their first practice the following Monday.

It was the most somber team meeting I had ever been part of. I offered my condolences and told them that coach Bre would send them a link to my calendar. I was going to offer to provide counseling sessions for free, but coach Mike told me that the school would send a sub-contract agreement and pay me my hourly rate.

Out of the fourteen women on the team, ten signed up to meet with me and after a month of some intense therapy sessions, that number dwindled down to three. Even though the pain seemed to run deep for some, they all healed well.

Allie, a red-shirt Freshman, was Jennifer's roommate and took it the hardest. She was the only one who still felt that she needed to see me. The university had no issue flipping the bill, so we continued the session two months.

I honestly don't remember the first time I felt energy between the two of us. I was attracted to her early on, not only physically, but also by the way she responded to our sessions. With each passing week, she began to smile and even laugh more. I noticed hints of advances coming from her when she began to show up in attire that left me with a hard-on after she left.

Jennifer was six feet tall and probably barely over 150 pounds. Her mixed parents seemed to have created a perfect mix of DNA. Her light brown skin looked flawless, and her brown hair reached her lower back, even when it was slightly curled.

It was a late Friday session, my last one of the day, when Jennifer's outfit drove me wild. She showed up in three-inch heels, a pair of skin-tight high waist leggings and a crop top. Even though only about an inch of her slender stomach was exposed, it was enough to compete with her cleavage when it came to my eyes' attention.

After we spoke about her week for the first ten minutes, I had to hide my erection with my notepad. She had her legs crossed on the couch and even the subtle dangling of her feet became sexual foreplay for me.

"Can I ask you a question Dan?" she asked after a brief moment of silence.

"Sure!"

"Why are you not married or in a relationship at least?" she asked, staring me right into my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"You are handsome, successful, and really nice to talk to so what am I missing?" she asked.

I was taken aback by the comment and did not know how to answer. The honest one probably would have been that I enjoyed my free-for-all lifestyle, but since I came back from Europe that had not translated into too many times of meeting other women.

"I don't know. I am not gay, if that's what you are wondering," I said.

"Oh, I can tell," she said with a mysterious tone.

"Meaning?"

"The first time you came to campus, we could tell that you were checking some of us out," she said.

"Hmm," I said, feeling myself getting embarrassed.

"Oh, now you are getting all shy on me. Sorry. I am not trying to make you feel uncomfortable," she said.

"Then what are you trying to do?" I asked.

"Not sure. Trying to feel you out, maybe," she said with a smile.

I became tongue-tied and I got to the point of being embarrassed by my lack of confidence in that moment.

"Fine, if you won't ask, I will. Would you like to go out to dinner tonight?" she asked.

I had to shift my crotch around to make room for my ever-growing erection.

"Sure, I would love to," I said. "Where would you like to go?"

"I am easy, anywhere is fine," she said.

It was 5:15 at that point and I had no desire to keep charging the university for our small talk.

"Leave now?" I asked.

"Let's do it," she answered quickly.

Allie stood up the same time as I, and I could not remember the last time a woman had gotten that close to my 6'6" height. We awkwardly stared at each other before she bent over the grab her purse off the floor. Whatever leggings she wore were slightly see-through and showed an outline of a skimpy thong wrapped around her hips.

We decided to walk to a restaurant across the street. When it came time to order, she reminded me that she was only twenty and could not have any alcoholic beverages. I decided to stick to an alcohol-free dinner as well.

"So, did you have girls chase you while you were playing?" Allie asked.

"Maybe a couple of times," I said.

"Why are you so shy? I am a big girl, literally," she pressed.

"You are not big. You are tall. Not shy, I just don't feel like bragging about my exploits," I said.

"Oh, so there were exploits," she teased. I shook my head in response. "Ok then, you ask me questions."

"Ok then. You are beautiful, smart, and seem to be fun to be around. How come you have not mentioned anything about a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Didn't you know? All college ball players are lesbian," she said.

"So, a lesbian asked me out to dinner?" I asked.

"You know I'm joking. Not all of us are. I don't know. I think men don't like dating someone taller than them," she said.

"There are plenty of men that are taller than you," I said.

"My options are very limited. Heck, I gotta keep going to therapy just to hang out with one," she said.

I did not feel like asking if that was the only reason why she kept coming to appointments.

"So, ask away," she continued.

"Fine. When was the last time you had a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Not since I graduated from High School," she answered.

"That's a year and a half ago. You blame your height for not finding anyone?" I asked.

"Well, life has been busy too. I am not too much into hooking up with guys that are drunk at parties," she said. "What other questions do you have for me?"

"I don't know. What else do you want to tell me?" I asked.

"I thought you are supposed to be good at asking questions," Allie teased.

"Ok, when did you first realize that a lot of your teammates are not interested in boys?" I asked.

"Hmm. In High school, I think there was only one. On our team now, six are. I knew that going into college though."

"Ever gotten intimate with another girl? I asked.

"Oh wow, you just took it to another level," she said.

"Sorry about that," I said.

"It's quite alright. Let's just say that I have more experience in that department than not," she teased.

"Are you saying that you have more experience with girls than boys?"

"Something like that," she said, suddenly not wanting to talk about it anymore. It seemed that she was glad that the waitress dropped off the check.

"I think I left my car keys at your office," Allie said as I was walking her to her car. I think she made a point to walk up the stairs in front of me. If the view of her flexed ass was not enough to get me going, the sound of her heels clanking on the concrete stairs was.

It was dark by the time we walked in, and I had to gently push her aside by the waist to reach the light switch.

"That just gave me goosebumps," Allie explained.

"What did?"

"You just touching me like that," she answered.

"That's all it takes, huh?" I asked and looked around to see the key. Allie decided to get on all fours on the couch and dig for her key. Yet again, the outline of her thong was visible.

"Got it!" she announced and took her time to turn around.

"He must like to see my backside," Allie said, staring at my crotch with raised eyebrows.

"I have a feeling that was your intention," I said. I decided to sit down next to her. "Now what?"

"A kiss would be a good next step," she said, and we leaned in simultaneously. My hand went for her thigh the moment we began to kiss. She reached the back of my head and pulled me closer, her tongue darting into my mouth.

By the time my hand reached her ass, I was ready to rip our clothes off. I was hoping that her hand would travel south and aim for my crotch, but Allied kept brushing my hair instead. I found her other hand and let it to my intended target. The moment she felt the outline of my erection, she moaned into my mouth.

"Dan," she said softly, breaking off our kiss that must had gone on for minutes.

"Yes Allie?"

"I, I don't want the first time to be like this. Can I give you a hand or blowjob?" she asked.

In that moment, I had no idea if she meant first time ever or first time with me. Either way, I would have been willing to cum using any part of her body.

"Did someone just offer a blowjob?" I teased, trying to make light of the situation. Seconds later, she began to fiddle with my belt, and I enjoyed her backside that was within my reach. She propped her feet on the edge of the couch, giving me a great view of her feet and ass while on all fours.

Once my jeans and underwear were wrapped around my ankles, Allie smiled at me and seemed excited. She reached one hand behind my back to support herself and the other stroke me while her mouth did the rest.

"Yes, Allie," I moaned. She only took a few inches into her mouth, and it did not feel right to me to test her boundaries. I could tell that she was into it and though it was not the best blowjob I had ever received, it felt like the most genuine one.

After a few minutes, she slowed down. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"My jaw is hurting a bit. I am not used to, you know?" she explained.

"You know what would be hot?" I asked and pulled up her chin so I could kiss her. "If you came first."

"Ok," she simply answered.

"Here, lean your back against me," I said. Without pulling down her leggings, she quickly reached for her clit inside her pants.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, the wet sound of her pussy becoming audible. I used both hands to stroker her legs while watching the tall babe masturbate.

"Touch my titties," she begged. I slid my hands up her crop top and pulled down her lace bra. I found her erected nipples and she jumped when I pinched them.

"Wow, I am gonna cum soon," Allie announced, rubbing her clit even faster.

Just before I thought she was about to cum, I forced her to tilt her head back so I could kiss her. Seconds later, she screamed into my mouth. I had never been kissed that passionately before. We kissed like that until she could not handle the touch of her own hand anymore.

"Here, let me get up," I suggested and gently pushed her away from my body. She was about to turn around to get on all fours again, but I told her to just lay back. I pulled her head to the edge so it was tilting back. I made sure her hair hung freely. I could tell that she had never been in this position.

She opened her mouth when I pointed my cock towards her. She was extremely tense and each time I tried to press forward, I could sense her cramping up even more. I knew then that I would have to stroke myself to an orgasm.

"Lick my balls," I said and hovered my sack over her mouth and began to stroke. From this position, her tall body seemed endless. "Show me your breasts," I groaned, wanting to get the best view possible. She continued licking my balls while pulling down her crop top. She even arched her back so she could take off the bra completely.

When I put the head of my cock back into her mouth, I kept stroking myself.

"I am close Allie," I groaned, wanting to give her the opportunity to tell me not to cum into her mouth. She kept stroking the tip with her tongue which seemingly gave me the green light.

I stared at her slender neck when I began to pump my semen into her mouth, forcing her to swallow quickly. I don't know how many shots escaped, but I was so backed up from months of abstinence, that I was still rock hard by the time the last drop oozed out.

When Allie pulled my cock out and gave the tip a gentle kiss, I knew she was fine. I joined her on the couch for a few minutes where we continued kissing. I had to know what she meant by the first time.

"What did you mean by saying the first time?" I asked.

"There is no hymen, if that's what you are thinking. Let's just say my boyfriend came quicker than Amazon prime and he was too embarrassed to try again," she explained.

"So...you are a virgin?" I concluded the obvious.

"Remember the girl and boys experience I spoke about?" Allie replied.

"Yes, and?"

"Let's just say someone you know felt the need to share her toy with me fuck me with it," she said.

"So, you are saying that you want to have sex, but just not on some therapist's couch?" I asked, hoping I hit the nail on its head.

"Yeah, I guess. I want it to be special, you know?" she explained.

I wanted to know if that involved me.

"Do you picture me in that special moment?" I asked. She looked at me perplexed.

"What? Do you think I just practiced swallowing cum so I could use that experience with another guy?" she asked.

"It's not that. I just want to make sure you think I should be the one to do it," I explained.

"You know more about me than most husbands know about their wives. Aside, you are kind of hot," she teased.

"Kind of huh? You are not bad yourself," I teased right back.

Minutes later, she put her bra back on and asked me to walk her out.

Before I kissed her goodbye, I asked her what would happen next.

"Surprise me stud," she said and turned her hips enough so I could get one last look at her butt.

milerdan2
milerdan2
196 Followers