All Comments on 'Therapy yes no Maybe'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Hella original plot and story, executed with all your usual mastery. Can't wait for your next. Five stars, of course. Randi.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

when kidnapped and the kidnappers are stupid enough to give you a knife - you stab them, over and over and over again ensuring that as many people as possible witness the murder

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 stars. Good writing but at one point got a bit repetitive. Story should have been much shorter.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Your usual great, imaginative and well-written story! So many "stories" on this site are without plot, but yours are on the far, opposite end of that spectrum. My only suggestion is that you get someone to proof-read your stories for typos, missing words, etc. Beautiful ending!! 5++++/5!!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

I can't believe I read this entire story, hoping it would get better. It didn't, but at least Ashley and Zach found some semblance of love.

stev2244stev2244over 2 years ago

Great story. The "well meant" kidnapping and the meddling mother made it very original and very upsetting. Well written, good character depth, interesting plot. I have no complaints.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 2 years ago

That last line, "Evelyn Meyers resort manager", confuses the heck out of me.

??? ❓❗

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

You’re a fantastic author but this is your worst story.

Ashley acts like a crazy person and it would take a clinical psychologist all of 5 minutes to have Ashley committed to a mental institution.

Everyone else are mentally retarded.

This was your worst story and I’m sorry to have read it.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Dear Cagivagurl, Congratulations again for this fresh new story!!! Amazing!! Really well written and managing in a great way the feelings throughout the whole story! Please, tell me in private if you accepted ideas for new plots...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG I hope i never meet anyone as screwed up as Ash is She is PHYSCO (jaybee186)

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

A great story. What could Kent have possibly said that would have helped? Nada.

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

Interesting story though i can see no sense at all in ending it with " Evelyn Myers resort manager", yet the tale is Ashley's narrative.

The only possible sense it can make is Ashley eventually becomes manager at the resort formally owned by Evelyn Myers which seems a bit contrived.

Or, the final line is a mistake, included by accident when publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Appaling waste of time. She wouldn't listen to her husband but accepted a man into her life who had cheated. Last story I can read from this writer. Nice writing but warped views.

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Well done! you are a very gifted writer with a very prolific imagination.

I hesitated between 4 and 5, and I finally chose to note 4⭐ and I will give you my arguments which I hope will be constructive (I am nevertheless aware that I do not have the truth, that it does not there is not just one way to love / think / act .... stories and situations).

In your approach to characters in general:

1- here, the woman is the victim of infidelity, contrary to many accounts. but as very often, you describe a strong, whole, independent woman, knowing what she wants, but you often deny that to the men victims of the same evil.

2- Conversely, deceived husbands must be tolerant, must accept and sacrifice themselves for others, have an irreproachable attitude or behavior (no free pass, no one-night stand for raw sex, no beginning of connection, .....). the man is too often described as a Saint or in the same case, the woman turns into a vendicative idiot or a total slut.

My point is just about the lack of nuance of your main characters so that they are not so cartoonish (all good or all bad) but a mixture of the two in order to make them quite simply more human.

Why not introduce a dose of separation or divorce, a dose of punishment, a dose of revenge, a dose of redemption, a dose of contribution, a dose of forgiveness, a dose of marriage and ego recovery, a dose of atonement, a dose of collaboration, a dose of raw sex and a dose of tender love, a dose of responsibility, .... in short, more nuances and varieties in actions, behaviors and attitudes.

in this story in particular:

1- Except Ashley, all characters are on the dark side of the force.

No one listens to him, no one accepts his decisions and feelings.

Even her father never fights for his daughter, he never arrests his wife, either before or after her kidnapping.

2- certain sentences or words or situations, made my mind go out of the story.

- the "this is an error" that you wrote 50 times.

-the sad cliché "but it was just sex"

- the ridiculous comparison between the loss of her husband and her marriage, with the loss of a little cat.

- insinuating that to forgive means to be a strong man and not to do so is therefore to be weak. This type of remark set in stone is absolutely not the truth.

Is a reed stronger than an oak which can bend to resist the winds, but which can be cut with bare hands, unlike an oak. Nothing is written, nothing is fixed and final, it obviously depends on the circumstances.

In fact, in the end my criticism would be on the lack of nuances in the characters, in the situations, in the statements, ..... in order to flesh out your stories.

Hoping that my remarks (which are only personal and hold no truth) will be of benefit to you and taken constructively because that was my intention.

Thank you for sharing.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

There is no doubting your writing ability, so thank you for sharing. A tad too Mills and Boonish for my tastes but it's nice having a realistic happy ending for once. Cheers.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your writing but really don't know what to make of this story.

greenday0418greenday0418over 2 years ago

It was a 4* until you ended it with "The end. Evelyn Myers resort manager" 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a alpha beta bitch storie by a femnazi cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was worried after 5 pages hat a RAAC was in the future. As for her father advising her to forgive she should have asked him if his wife had ever had him drugged and kidnapped, attempted to have him brainwashed, broke a restraining order, used his parents against him, had months of sex with his best friend. Then asked him if he would have thought differently. Seems like apples and oranges, big time. I confess i do enjoy realistic and earned reconciliation stories but this could never have been one. Thank you for keeping the characters true throughout.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Well, for a story that flirted with disaster the whole way thru, it wound up okay. I'll have to rate it a 5. Very interesting and novel start, (except for that 100% success rate at the resort- not possible) then got frustrating with the mom's bull-headedness. Comes a time when you need to stop pushing and start accepting.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 2 years ago

I must say that the ending was terribly disappointing. I agonize over the rating. The wife seems so terribly irrational and angry. It was mildly depressing to see her happy in the end. Just a sad story all around.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

I really liked Ashley... until she started deliberately picking fights with Zach for no reason. At least she got over herself before she permanently sabotaged the relationship.

-

"The fact he was able to forgive my mother, for her betrayal showed how strong of character he was."

I think the opposite is true. People reconcile because they're weak and afraid. They're scared of being alone, of never finding anyone better, and the thought of starting over again with someone new is daunting. The father didn't stay because he was strong, he stayed because he was scared of losing contact with his daughter. He was a pitiful cuckold, not some brave hero.

-

The strong and brave choice is to stick to your morals and ditch the toxic person that betrayed you, just like Ashley did in this story. There are countless thousands of great single people out there to build a new life with, and being too scared to start again should be pitied, not admired.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

its funny, when the women ties the husband up cheats, has the other man's baby. Everyone calls him an asshole and talks about how he's such an assholemfor not giving her a second chance. This lady had brass balls bigger than the king of Bayung. 5 fucking stars.............she put the smack down on the cheats. And being strong has nothing to do with being a cuckold. Her dad was a pussy if you ask me. The man suffered for what, just for the right to stay married to some slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cult angle was fantastic it was a very interesting conceptual storyline. The parameters very unique . I will be pursuing more of your work , but no worries just because I live on Kent road i will not be a Kent stalker !!! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's with the signature in the end I wonder?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

**for the writing but the plot sucked,

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

There was so much wrong with this I'm ashamed to admit I read the entire story. So many unpunished crimes committed. Kent and Evelyn got minor slaps on the wrist.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 2 years ago

I kept putting this story down and playing out what I might do. The edge of the dinner plate hitting Evelyn's throat did occur. You spin out the underlying emotions so well and the story simply seems a way to get that done. So effortless but the best stories always seem that way. (Admission: strong envy simmering.) Thanks for this and, of course, 5*

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Why did it close with the name of Evelyn hers, resort manager?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good effort. Sure, the grammar and spelling and punctuation had me stopping and questioning and mentally editing, but I think I understood what you meant. I kept waiting for something weighty or significant to bring the plot into focus, but in the end it was just an angry wronged woman and a stupid juvenile man. Hmmm, is that a general description of most Down Under couples? The Reconciliation Island aspect was just too silly and absurd, and then for her and Zach to go there for their honeymoon? Your own juvenile impetuousness came through; dumb stunt. The least you could have done is put Kent and Ashley back together, what harm would that have done? Some of the MC's bitterness came through in other aspects of the plot.

So overall it was just slightly tedious and obnoxious. But thanks for the effort.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Full marks for trying to add something fresh to the LW category. However, you still haven't mastered the use of the comma. They seem to be randomly dropped into the middle of sentences. Examples from only the last page:

.

"I tend to think, it was Karma, our marriage was nothing more than a lesson in life." Or, "Mum, and I have managed to push past her role in the abduction"

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

Another great story with a completely different plot. You have earned every one of the 25 stars I have given you this month.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Good story, good job of writing. I really love it when I get drawn in to the extent I want to start physically bashing characters. Thanks

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Certainly better writing than much of what we get lately.

I enjoyed the plot, even if it was fantastical for the most part.

Mum was a tad too much, dad as well, but to a lesser degree but the reality is few parents push their adult offspring to reconcile when their kid certainly doesnt want to. Even when one is trying to atone in some misguided way.

I do agree with those who, correctly, dont see forgiving a cheater as something that shows a strength of character. You'll find most are people with dependency issues, though to a lesser degree if there are kids involved. Either way it IS a clear sign of some weakness, add in that the majority of cheaters DO cheat again and it becomes clear that "I would never intentionally hurt you" is the exact opposite of the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally, a LW story that painted a true picture of who is the infidel between a wife and a husband, unlike the usual trash endlessly rejoiced by the BTB cultists of Literotica.

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

Very powerful!

I don't usually read stories with a female protagonist, because I can't identify.

This one drew me in though.

5 Stars. This despite rather a lot of minor glitches in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Eg: "You must eat Pumpkin." against; "You must eat, Pumpkin."

The word to/too is misused regularly too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave this story 5 stars. I think it's the first time I've given this author all 5 stars before.

Those of you who claim there was something wrong with the main character? How? She wasn't the crazy person here. I found her reaction perfectly normal.

She walked in on an affair "in progress" in her own bed. With the two closest friends she had. Betrayed. Lied to.

And she found it wasn't just a one time mistake. It had been going on for months.

Her reaction was appropriate.

The actions of her parents were not. The actions of her husband were not.

The actions of the staff at the resort were not.

They were criminal in fact.

She was simply trying to get on with her life.

She held firm. And in the end she found a better relationship.

My only observation is this.

Thi author usually has the cheater as the wife. And in her stories the husbands are usually really great guys who are simply weak as fuck. Because they just love their wives so much and they cannot decide if they can forgive or they agonizee for 4 or 5 pages like the weak wwilled male characters she loves to write about. Accepting the cheating...and the circumstances...for a time. Then usually the marriages end because...well cheating, no matter the circumstances, is still unforgivable betrayal. And relationships without trust turn toxic.

But this author likes to usually write them with the pattern that the moral of the story being "the wife cheating was at least partially justified...if the husband could just let his ego go and accept that his wife had to give her pussy away for a time to a sick friend or to save someone...then they could easily move past it and be as happy as they were before she started fucking someone else."

As I stated. This is her usual pattern. She broke it with this story as the MC here was a cheated on female. I did find it interesting that the female MC was unwavering in her decision to not forgive. Which is how I happen to view things. But when her MC is a male? He is never unwavering in his decisions.

Interesting. And I also find it interesting that in the side story of her parents marriage history? It was the mother who was the cheater. And it again is her father who has to suck it up and forgive. Just my observations.

Still. The author can write. I enjoyed the story. Glad to give it 5 stars.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

No one received any prison time for kidnapping? The investigation never determined if Mom or Dad knew about the kidnapping and/or the drugging? This is an interesting story with some plot problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. As for one partner cheating on the other I don’t think there’s a right answer because it’s all subjective. Only the people involved know whether or not they’re willing or able to forgive and forget. In this instance her ex Kent seems psychotic as does her mother. I felt sorry for her Dad the woman is like a dog with a bone.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started well, mysteries shrouded in conspiracies cloaked in confusion aplenty.

But - of course there's a but - Ashley's first screaming fit was quite dramatic, the second somewhat less so, and the drama decayed exponentially with each recurrence. I'm surprised some of the other "guests" didn't tell her to put a sock in it, luv (or even do it for her). Then there are the plot holes through which one could drive an electric Hummer (pretend ute/lorry) if one happened to be among the "fortunate" few who got one of the first off the line. Like an earlier commenter, I kept reading whilst waiting for it to get better but arrived at the end without reward. This Kiwi writer handles the mechanics of the language well, but sometimes betrays an, erm, shall we say "interesting" view of people's attitudes and interactions. This results in stories of an uneven quality, from quite good to not so much. This one earns three middling medallions.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Couldn't finish the first page. Maybe later.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I liked the story, enjoyed it. Some of Cagivagurls tales l just can’t stomach. They are too turgid and awfully one sided. But this one is a good story and it engaged me from the get go.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Creative and well written story. My reasons for not liking it.

1. Ashley should have at least had her mom arrested as a co-conspirator in the abdication.

2. Ash or Zach should have called the police to report Kent for assault at the party. I am not sure if your timeline had the party occur before or after his probation ended. It did occur before the final divorce papers were issued which makes me think Kent was still on probation and could have been sent to prison.

3. There is no real forgiveness and reconciliation unless the offender confesses and asks for it. After the disaster at his birthday party Ashley’s dad should have confronted his wife about her cheating and need for therapy. It might have helped Ash and her mom heal their relationship sooner.

4. The signature line after “the end” makes no sense.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

A very interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very weird convoluted story line that seemed to start out ok, and then gradually went into the fog with too much crap, way too many obnoxious overbearing characters, a strong willed gal who then seemed to go all wimpy and wasted a major part of life and decisions that she couldn't or wouldn't stick with. So many weird obstacles and bumps in the story line, it became drudgery and disappointing to even bother to read it through entirely. Very long, dragged out, indecisive, and a very uncertain future with a second untruthful that reeks of cheating in the future.

Certainly not your best work and I wasted my time trying to get through the whole mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fine story and I appreciate Cagivagurl's generosity in posting it here. I suspect there is another layer of the mother's infidelity which goes unspoken in the story. The behavior of both parents seems to indicate the man the MC sees as her father is not the man who impregnated her mother. The MC is almost certainly the bastard child of her mother's lover. The mother's attitude toward Kent makes much more sense in light of this fact. Her father comes perilously close to telling her when they first discuss his knowledge of being a cuckold. The MC's failure to pick up on the curious language he utilizes in that discussion shows she is not ready to process that knowledge. Wise and loving man that he is, the father realizes this and allows the topic to pass.

Well played, Cagivagurl. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

boring angry bitch albeit with reason but her anger will rear it ugly head in the future.....beware Zach

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long and boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but not up to your usual standards, please stop using “too” when you mean “to”.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

An interesting story. Are their people like Kent, Evelyn and Ashley's mother? Unfortunately, there are.

This was a 5* story that had a different plot and was well worth the read.

And for people who comment "TLDR", this is a fictional story site, not Reddit.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 2 years ago

I think it was a great story...only thing that made me kind of frown was in the beginning when she openly said she would lie to the police to get him put in jail. That makes me nervous for Zach! Hopefully she can talk with a good therapist before it all goes pear shaped.

You have written another good story of frustrating and flawed people. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring rant filled with a determined stubbornness, hate, illogical situations and did I mention it's a boring long ass rant with no redeeming value. ....just In case you didn't get my point, it was just a long boring rant. In other words, rant, boring, and rant fuck how many times can an author say the same boring rant filled shit... not sure but damn, this sucked.

BriteaseBriteaseover 2 years ago

Seems to me that the last commentator complained about a boring continuous rant with ….. a boring continuous rant. Personally, I much preferred the earlier version.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Anon boring rant:

Speak up. Tell us how you really feel.

kimi1990kimi1990over 2 years ago

Very cool story. Someone pointed it out to me and it was a very entertaining read. I don't recall ever reading anything quite like it. Why is it that I think about half the anonymous comments are from the same person who really isn't anonymous, but another writer who doesn't have the stones to sign their name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I started reading, but quickly realised I had some more interesting paint that I needed to watch drying.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
The last line is suspicious.

It’s sounds like Ash is Evelyn, or vice versa. That makes it a whole different story. Is Ash schizophrenic? Did she take herself to the island? Was that part of the story just her fighting herself over the entire Kent position of her life? Was putting her in jail Ash banishing Evelyn? The same for Kent? That final,signature leaves much unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“It was only infidelity, nothing of consequence."

.

And that, right there, was why Ashley was 100% correct about ALL of the crap Kent and her Mom were trying to feed her.

.

Ashley is one of the strongest characters ever appearing in any of these Lit LW stories. So glad it all worked out for her.

.

But was was that last line signing off as Evelyn tne Cult leader??

.

4 well deserved ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far too many 'to/too' errors to be just typos.

You might play snooker/billiards/pool with a cue, you might queue for a meal.

'Sighting adultery' suggests seeing it whereas 'citing adultery' means quoting the act as a reason for divorce.

All a bit overdone and not anywhere near your usual work.

What does the last line mean? Was this written by the resort manager?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

What a ride, plain and simple! At each twist in the plot I kept anticipating the shoe would drop, but it never did. I love how you intertwined two stories into one. The main story was about failure and consequences while the subplot of her parents was the mirror of her own but with a different consequence. Somehting for eveyone her to walk away with - let the haters hate and lovers love. Well done young lady! 5*

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

Another great story from Cagivagurl. I'm not sure why but her stories never seem to get the scores they deserve. Well, she got 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuckin' whackjob story, man.

Are Ashley and Evelyn the same person? Fucked if I know.

That signoff at the end, what the fuck?

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Too long as usual. And as usual with a lot of issues: Why would the owner of the resort risk her business by bringing someone by force? Why would her mother be an accomplice of her daughter's cheating husband behind her husband knowledge, putting in danger her own marriage? How a wounded woman like her would forgive her new boyfriend slip? and so on...1* for this one

terraknorterraknorover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, 5*. Was amazed at the mom's continued support for Kent. I felt the anger, betrayal that Ash probably felt.

Couple of nitpiks

"I filed for divorce, sighting adultery, as the reason" should be "I filed for divorce, citing adultery, as the reason"

"I didn't know her Sir name. " should be "I didn't know her surname. "

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

Reminds me of the end of Carrie. Gotcha! I wonder if Evelyn will drop a dump in Ash’s suitcase or whether she really sees this as a Julian of Norwich moment—“And all manner of things shall be well”? After all Evelyn was not allowed to be a therapy facilitator. But it is a resort, so… it just needed a coda to make the transition clearer. And why not, Ash is a mess. They are all a mess, apart from dad who at least appears to understand the connection between cause and effect. But even he is playing his long game—his wife’s personality deformed by her constant self-flagellation. What allows him to “forgive” his wife is the fact that her amends is to “bend to his will” and hurt herself forever with the prison sentence of her own guilt. Why else not tell her when things were good? Because he has a good wicket here, against a tiring attack with an old ball, and he can bat as long as he wants. Life is sweet right up until it isn’t… as Jeff Goldblum once said, “life will find a way,” to make sticky that little wicket of his. Ash is a ticking bomb who makes questionable judgements and decisions. Might she be the conduit? I wonder how he deals with that problem if it emerges? We will see how wise he is then! That might make for some interesting psychological nuance. Thank you; I enjoyed the dimensionality of it and you played it straight with flawed people. I was waiting for the”shoe to drop” but in another story, perhaps it turns out she really is an unreliable narrator.

Merry Xmas, Kiwi.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I thought the story was fine, after one was able to get past that fact that people would openly abduct people to force counseling.

But, then the last line threw me for a loop -- "Evelyn Myers resort manager." Evelyn cannot be the writer of the story. What gives?

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Very well written, as usual. A few “to” when it should be “too,” but still a good story. Kent and Mom are both wack jobs. Glad Evelyn and staff got their asses kicked. I’m not sure about the sign off? I assume Evelyn is now working as the resort manager, which is karma, but why insert that tag at that point? Maybe I’m just dense, but a explanation would be helpful. You are a talented writer and look forward to your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Missing..

The story is hurt by not knowing how Kent and the bff ended up together. The details of that double betrayal are important to making Kent a round character. The details could have come from anyone....Mom, or letter from the ex best friend would likely have been the best, but the Kent character suffers without it.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
What does “batch” mean in kiwi?

Took awhile to figure out this was in New Zealand.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Why is the last sentence “Evelyn Myers resort manager” ?

It looks like the story is signed off by Evelyn, as if she were telling the story. Yet the story is told in the 1st person by Ashley. So I’m confused.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Another brilliant story. 5 stars

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Well written

Not sure how much I liked it but it flowed well and was written well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another well written story young lady

Let us know when you publish a book, I'm sure I will buy it!

Randy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good job cagivagurl, keep it up. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't believe I suffered through this story! I was hoping that Ashley would eventually at least pull her head out of her ass, talk to Kent like an adult rather than throwing tantrums like a 3 year old, and at least heal so they could part as friends. NOPE!! Just bitter vitriol the whole way through. He screwed up and she decided to torture him and us for 7 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor punctuation. Mom and Kent are just nuts. Good for Ashley for ditching the toxic relationship. Sometimes reconciliation is possible, but if the cheater doesn’t respect their ex enough to let go and thinks they know better, there isn’t much hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. This story was dragged out too long. The biggest twist here was, how the man cheated, and everyone expects the woman to accept it. For some reason, in Literotica world, all the cheating wives, expect the husband to just suck it up and accept it. To the point of allowing them, to continue cheating. And ghetto are very vocal, about the husband not being allowed to do the same. I gave this a 5, because Cava realized how stupid and insane, this line of reasoning was, and switched the genders around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how Caviga always ramps the tension up by having the spouse cheat with someone close, like a friend or a brother. There's always an extra sense of entanglement, another string to tie the MC into the story so they can't just cut off the offending party and just move on, which is pretty much real from what I've seen.

Ironically, Caviga deconstructs one of her(his? Their?) premises here-there's a lot of stories on their page where the MC is nudged into a reluctant reconciliation either with the spouse or the friend/family members they cheated with, and it's usually a guy. And he's usually a bastard to the rest of his social circle for not being able to forgive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm unsure just who is the worst human being in this story is.

Not your best work.

BumblingFoolBumblingFoolover 2 years ago

I was so afraid that this story would follow your recipe of The Date. Thankfully the perpetrators received their just desserts. Your writing skills are superb and your creative storytelling is very imaginative. You certainly are well acquainted with creating angst and inducing the reader to hold their breath at times. But that's part and parcel of your style. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writing, except for some typos, was ok and the story kind of interesting with its twists. However, this hardly belongs in "Literotica." I come (pardon the pun) to Literotica to enjoy erotic literature and 7 pages is a lot to plough through for a few moments that are barely erotic! 2 STARS.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 2 years ago

So this story is told from the woman's point of view. Her husband cheats. Has an ongoing affair. And she's the heroine and just done. Cannot get past it from the get go.

It's over. She doesn't even consider forgiving him. And cuts her best friend out of her life completely.

Despite all of these efforts at forgiveness and reconciliation. She stays strong. Keeps har pride and move on without Kent in her life.

Funny how this story does not fit the pattern of ANY of the other dozens of LW stories this author writes when the MC is the husband who finds his wife cheating...throwing it around and giving it away in protracted affairs.

In THOSE stories every other character lines up telling him "forgive. Forget. Get over your male pride. Put aside your stupid ego. She loves you. You are soul mates. Is your life better with her or without her?" And every other stupid cliche. And the husband is always supposed to forgive his wife's slutty ways.

But this one? The wife is fearless and brave and unshakable and admirable for not forgiving and taking him back.

Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One and done from a woman's point of view. Perhaps this should be under 'Loving Husbands'. Had I been in her position and having hidden disabilities I would have thrown cups plates across the dining room and if Kent had come near me I would have shoved my dinner in his face and down him I would have also slapped the head of the centre round her chops. The restraining order seems to have been forgotten by both families and her mother should have been reminded of it. Good beginning but it lost is way some what when she got back to safety. The court part was good.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Well finished, no coming back to the cheater

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Very original premise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“ Yeah, but I don't want to talk to him." This was the sentence I almost stopped reading this story.

Now I’m not sure I shouldn’t have. I give this 3 stars, but won’t ever read it again.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m sorry but the reason I kept reading this story was because I thought this was what had been implanted in to her brain, as part of a brainwashing story. Kind of sad it wasn’t, it would have made for a better story. With this ending she finally excepted a cheater. In that Zach was a cheater too. Why didn’t they just brainwash her go back to Kent so the cheater could just keep fucking her over and over??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, so in your world women can actually stand up for themselves, unlike the men!

ZK

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Horrible story. She’s was totally super negative with Kent and so wishy washy with the cheating brat.

RazorFishRazorFishabout 1 year ago

Started out excellent. Given your excellent other work, I was really expecting a clever twist, however. But still beautiful writing.

StiixxStiixxabout 1 year ago
intresting

I’ve read 80% of your work.

I find it intresting when the man cheats, theres no return.

When the wife does, the man goes through hell sucking it up.

Your a talented writer, if not a tad bias.

Regards

Stiixx

SimonCWSimonCW11 months ago

I have read quite a few of your pieces now. This like the others was well written with a couple of nice twists and turns.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean10 months ago

As usual with your stories, wonderfully well written (hence the 5 stars) with characters I love and loath that mom is a piece of work and kidnapping gets you probation??? WTF 10 g for restitution, she should have ended up owning the damn island.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This one was weird because you wrote a character that stood strong against the cheating spouse and didn't accept reconciliation because of love. I'm not used to this from you.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Good storyline, well written; but, I agree with the observation that man cheats - no return, wife cheats - man goes through hell and still feels unforgiven.... inrealize you write from a biased viewpoint; however, you've done a few that really were good. Thank you.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

OMG. What is this?! The first part was like a paranoid nightmare, the second like Kafka, the third like a straight romance. Very unusual. I can't say I liked it, but I was riveted until the third part where things were too conventional and just dragged. With the right development editor, this author oozes raw talent and could be a literary star.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story until it got to the party and then it got ridiculous. She goes out with a person she hardly knows then has sex with him, really. Well if she did she is no lady.

The other issue I have is that keeps on going back to her mother, who is a bitch cow from heel and keeps going back o her ex-husband. For her own mental health sake she needs to put them behind her. Blood is not thicker than water. I don't care what party it was she should not have gone. To some extend she is an idiot. I only read up to the party and then stop because that was good. As said, after that it was a pile of puke.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...