All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 171'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Storm113Storm113over 5 years ago
Outstanding!!

The only complaint I have is they are too short! I love this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This part makes no sense

Why is it that Fergus' actions have so much emogional impact on our heroine? Why is it that she is so shocked by every little thing that the world starts to spin around her?? It makes no sense, she hasn't been here that long and has no actual emotional connection to the place and the people....

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandover 5 years agoAuthor
Well...

Well, Anonymous, we will have to agree to disagree. I thank you for the review, however!

Sierra has a definite connection to these people - she may not have seen them in real life, but they are her family, and she was perhaps overly connected to the game when she was on Earth, so the slaughter in Highever bothered her a lot. And personally, I can't imagine being expected to sleep in a room where people were brutally murdered, whether I knew them or not. I'd never buy a house where someone was killed, for example. So between being upset about the way Fergus is treating her, knowing Aedan is upset, and then being in a place where her family members were murdered (even if she never got to see them in person) was a bit much.

And Storm: thanks <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a thank you

I have been following this story for a couple of years now and have in fact read it beginning to current multiple times and enjoy it every time I do so. I have been a fan of the games for years and your story makes me want to replay them again every time I read through your work so I just want to say Thank You for putting so much time and obvious love into your universe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous