All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 182'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dear Spank Banker

Fan Fiction/Sci-Fi/Novels/Non-Erotic/Romance are often "Neither Hot nor Erotic".

What's cool? Labels and Categories. Stick to Erotic Encounters/Incest Taboo/Loving Wives.

You'll get all the "my Liter bottle-sized huge cock sloshed into her gushing virginal tight pussy as her 32Gs massive natural perky tits swung wildly" physical impossibility you earnestly desire.

Or stream Futa Anime, pro'ly more your speed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is it just me?

I can’t help but picture Chancellor Cylie as Linda Hunt, about the age she was in Kindergarten Cop?

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 5 years ago
To those saying the story should be moved to another site....

If you believe that just because There and Back Again receives high ratings even for chapters with little to no sex in them, then I am sure you are commenting similarly on several (if not all) of the high ranking stories in the Non-Erotic category on LitErotica. I mean, after all, if it has great plot but has chapters that have little to no sex in them then it doesn’t belong on a site that is about erotica.... that is what you are all saying, right? *raised eyebrow* And are you saying that after having read every chapter of this story or just this chapter or maybe a handful of more recent chapters?

Have you read any of Elyssa’s side stories that go along with or are little alternatives for scenes? Yes? No? Hmmmmm.... maybe if you get the erotic snob sticks out of your asses, you might realize that some readers rank her stories high because we enjoy them and want her to continue the tale of Sierra and her family. Some of us have read every chapter and spin-off chapter.... some of us recognize that with Alastair’s recent injuries and healing that sex may be a little less frequent for awhile.... leastwise in regards to how exuberant the sex between them is typically. And frankly, some of us like to keep as many of our favorite authors on the same site so we don’t have to jump from one site to another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing Intriguing Story - Stay where it is

An amazing written oracle of another time and place, in a reality closely linked to our own.

Please do not be bullied or intimidated into moving this wonderful bit of work elsewhere, It was conceived here, born here, and should be allowed to grow here.

I personally happily look forward to each instalment.

Keep up the great work....

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Not my choice

So in every story you read, if there isn't sex in EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER, you're angry? Not many novel-length stories, even erotica ones, have sex in every chapter. But this site doesn't allow chapters to be grouped together in a single story entry, so long fiction takes up an unreasonable amount of space in each category.

Look, it isn't my choice that this is in the celebrities and fanfiction section. As an author I make suggestions but the admin places it in whatever category they choose. There isn't a category for 'long fanfic with sex every few chapters'. The story does have sex - even if every chapter doesn't - so it doesn't fit in the non-erotica category. And I was asked by readers to post it on this site - and as everyone seems to have noticed, it's rather popular, so why would I remove it? I have this story posted on several fanfiction sites but not every reader uses those sites and it has *too much sex* for several fanfic sites. I actually have to modify it to cut out the sex to meet criteria for fanfiction dot net.

I thank you all for the feedback - but I'm afraid I'm not removing my stories because you only like stroke stories. You're under no obligation to read a genre you don't like - just scroll by, folks. To those who've defended me: thanks. You guys are the best <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You go girl!

Thank you for the fantastic story and for confirming my theory. I am amazed that you can do this kind of world building on someone else's creation, finding the gaps and understanding the lore and it's traps to deftly spin an honestly publishing-worthy story... That takes talent. Screw the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

I am so addicted to your story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What comes next

Great story and one that should be given all the credit in the world for good writing, my question is how far will you go into the future, will you include events from Inquisition or will you end it after the events of da2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous