There are No Shades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, come on in then," he said, nodding for her to follow. She stepped in and followed him into the main room. His apartment was open-concept, so the kitchen had a big island with three bar stools and cabinets running along an L-shape surrounding it. A large open area led to the space he had set up for a living room, but Hank had stopped and leaned back against the island, arms stretched out to either side.

He stared at her, and she just stared back. "So?" he arched an eyebrow at her apparent silence.

"I... hmm... like the place," she replied.

"Hmmph, just get to it, then won't you?" Hank said it with a firm tone.

Madison's eyes widened, and she took a tiny step forward, but her mind wouldn't work. What did he want? Hank rolled his eyes and reached for and popped the button on his jeans.

"Get the hint?" he smirked back.

Biting her lip, the woman nearly fell to her knees, and with trembling hands, she undid Hank's zipper and worked down the jeans until he was in his boxers. She firmly grasped his semi-hardon; it was much bigger than she thought it would be. While he had a very respectable length, the girth was shocking as her fingers wrapped around the still-encased shaft.

"Let's get a move on; your pretty mouth is just for starters," Hank said while pulling off his shirt.

Madison snapped out of her gaze and pulled down the boxers, and his strong erection came up to point right at her. Now she had a little experience with this, but not to the degree Hank would expect; she would just have to do her best. She ran her tongue all over the thick head and the top half of his cock, then she pressed her lips together and ran them all over the parts she had licked, kissing and slightly nipping with her lips.

She was producing more saliva than was necessary, and by the time she opened wide to take the head in her mouth, her lips and chin were shiny with the globs she had meant for his dick. She found immediately that she would not be able to take his whole cock, so instead, she did her best to suck and run her tongue over the head of his dick. Hank himself was looking down on her in amusement; he was plenty hard and did not really need her to continue, so he figured. Why wait?

"Obviously, you need to work on your oral skills. Let's move on to the main course, shall we?" roughly pulling her up to her feet, he slowly stepped out of his pants.

Madison whimpered as his full, naked form was revealed; she was still overwhelmed. Her breathing was ragged; she could feel the drool on her face, and her body felt on fire.

"Apparently you are only good at standing, but let's try being bent over." He grabbed her under the arm and marched her to his bedroom off the living room.

Hank realized this was going to be a completely one-sided affair, so he let himself go and surrendered to the impulses to treat her as she should be. She would have to learn later how to actually participate.

"Worthless whore, don't you know you should be on display for all to see what you are?" Hank hissed through his teeth and proceeded to rip open her blouse, roughly grab onto her breasts, and run his thumbs across her hard nipples.

"Oh..shit," Madison gasped. His hands were wonderfully forceful.

But she didn't have long to enjoy it; Hank flipped her over and did indeed bend her over the bed. In swift succession, he pulled down her skirt with a soft pop where the seams on her waist came away and proceeded to grunt in frustration at what lay underneath.

Pulling on the pantyhose, Hank shredded the light material, exposing the boyshort panties; lucky for him, they were lace, and grasping the material on either side of her crotch, he pulled those enough to expose her slit. He noted that she trimmed her pubic hair, but her whole private hair was dusted with brown hair. Smacking her bubbly ass twice, he lined up his cock head to her opening and, with a quick thrust, buried his cock inside her.

"Fuck, you better not make me work for this cunt again." Hank felt her tight hole grip him as she came. Madison was so on edge, the first thrust sent her over the edge, and she convulsed with a deep orgasm. But Hank was not waiting anymore; she felt him start to build up a rhythm, and she continued to cum as he pounded away.

"Let's go over this while I have your attention," he declared, not breaking his thrusts inside her.

"You came here dressed for a date, not to spread your legs for some cash." He slammed into her three times as hard as he could.

She cried out and then bit into his sheets, inhaling his scent.

"You can't blow worth a damn," he said, holding his cock deep in her as she continued to shake. Madison felt herself drool, and her eyes fluttered.

"Then you just stand there, no seduction, no bartering your money, and you stay silent." Hank gritted through his teeth; he was so close.

"If you want to feel this cock again, you better learn how to get paid for that hot and willing body, Madison" he continued while taking a tighter grip on her thighs.

Looking down, he appreciated her sweat-covered back, and his fingers dug into her soft waist. He was also thrilled to see that she had those sweet lines on either side of her ribcage, an echo of that little extra on her body that Hank hoped she'd have. With those sexy thoughts, he started pounding away again with long, hard thrusts, nearly pulling out of her each time.

"FUUCKK!" he exclaimed, and he emptied four loads into her hot snatch. Madison lifted off the bed, arching her back and screaming out.

As he pulled himself out and backed up, she collapsed back, slowly slid down to the floor, and turned to look up at him. Surprised to find himself still hard, he looked down on her, out of breath and cum slowly leaking out of her bush. He walked over and grabbed his wallet.

"So, you're obviously out of order; I suppose you have earned something." Hank smirked as she whimpered and started to stir again.

He leaned over her and whispered softly, "I will say I did enjoy having her tight pussy wrapped around me, but I can use a cheap whore, not a dollar store doll." He dropped three ten-dollar bills on her lap and stepped back.

"A real slut should be able to get a lot more; see if you can do that in, say... a month." He nodded towards her. "While you're at it, clean up that forest. If you want my tongue, you should be cleaner than this.'

He pulled her up and held on while she got her bearings. Madison did her best to keep her ruined clothes and cover herself as she again marched on his arm, this time out to the front door. Hank opened it, and she stumbled through. She turned to face him, and her eyes shone with oncoming tears. It was then that Hank nearly broke character. Her eyes clearly said, "I'm sorry for the disappointment," and something in him searched for a way to give her something to hold on to.

"Next month, I will book a massage." Just as he was closing the door, he stopped. "You did get one thing perfectly; however, going bareback is the only way a cheap whore should go."

With that, he closed the door.

Bolting back into the living room, he opened the drawer containing the card. Laying his hand on the card, his eyes widened as the usual blank canvas was now filled. It was a crude sketch of Madison standing as she had in his doorway when she arrived. There was no color, but some different shading in places, and it was plainly Madison. It was not a great work of art, but rather one that was in its beginning stages. Hank wasn't an art buff, but it certainly showed talent. This gave him more questions than answers about the power of the card, but he would be paying attention next time his whore came for him. He chuckled at the silly pun as he laid himself back into bed, still staring at the card.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As she turned and stumbled down the stairs, Madison was trembling but managed to keep her balance and her clothes on as she made her way to the car. Getting in, she let out a long breath and sank into the cushion. It was dark, so she let her blouse fall away, so she was more or less topless. She still felt tears, but they would not fall down her cheeks; they stayed held back. Instead, she pulled the three bills from her skirt waistband and looked at them in the dim light from the building. With no hesitation, she plunged her hand under her skirt and worked herself into another orgasm, thinking of Hank, his gorgeous body, and the dirty deed she had committed.

As she reached her climax, she grunted out, "God... I'm such a fucking whore!"

12