All Comments on 'There Are Seconds - lots of them!'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
Oh, Jayne!

Such slutty fun!

More! More!

loveloverloveloverabout 4 years ago

Good writing, personality interaction, and fine fucking. I expected Sara would be walking in on two or three of them. Having the mom made Jack want the daughter more.

EnglishM41EnglishM41about 4 years ago
SO good

Thanks Jayne , enjoyed this one too, so well written and sexy

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Football loving

Sweet tale, clever descriptions, arousal at every turn.

'as it was impossible for me to concentrate on the call with a naked and erect young man in front of me. It got worse.'

I could imagine how this might be a difficulty....

HardBenHardBenalmost 4 years ago
Whoah

I didn't see that coming! (The ending I mean!)

I think this was the most explicit sexual writing I have read of yours so far - and a bit hard for me to fantasise about being Jack or Clay - but it was thoroughly enjoyable.

But boy I sure as hell can fantasise about you and your amazing sexual desires.

Pure sex!

Fantastic.....ha ha

XXX

DavBooDavBooabout 2 years ago

A great very descriptive sexy read, love the twist at the end. Brilliant as always Jayne.

goodwabgoodwababout 2 months ago

This story shows that the line between porn and erotica isn't how explicit the sex is but how completely it immerses the reader in the entire physical, psychological and emotional experience. And that ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...