There Are Seconds - lots of them!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realise it for a while but I was becoming more and more under his control. Doing things to please him and things that he asked me to do; well more told me to I guess. Dressing as he asked, not wearing underwear when we went out, being naked when he arrived at my home, doing the sexual acts he wanted, having sex in the places he chose and letting him take photos and videos of me undressing and us having sex. I was, I suppose, becoming his slut! Well that's what he called me and, I have to admit that turned me on!

I had never been that keen on anal intercourse. I found it rather undignified and demeaning for the woman and it could be painful. But he wanted it, in fact he as good as demanded it so, of course I let him fuck me up there. The first couple of times were awful, though he enjoyed them and may, I felt, even have got some pleasure from my discomfort. It did get better, well the discomfort was less, but was never anywhere near as pleasurable as being fucked in the 'right place.' But I got the reasoning behind it. Although fucking a woman, especially an older one, up there gave the man a tighter grip the sensitivity for the woman was nowhere near as strong as when she was penetrated up her pussy. There was not the nerve ends to stimulate other than around the entrance. No, it was more emotional than physical. For the man it was the ultimate penetrative domination of a woman and for her it was the ultimate giving and the ultimate submission. But we never discussed such topics as he would simply ignore my theorising. Why was not his thing, he was all when and how!

Normally when we were together at my flat he would cum four or five times and I would lose count of my orgasms, he would vary where he deposited his cum. A typical afternoon and evening would be him arriving with me naked or in the underwear he had specified. That might be a basque, low cut bra so my nipples were on show, the vamps outfit of all black; bra, waspie, thong, suspenders, stockings and killer, heels that he would make me keep on when we had sex, As it happened I have a heels fetish so that was also a pleasure for me.

Almost as soon as he got there we would fuck. It would be quick and urgent in a position that was intended to be demeaning to me, but generally such positions; me against a wall legs wrapped round his waist, on my front on the stairs, bent over a table or chair or on all fours, were also turn ons for me.

We might then have a meal or some tea, sit and chat with him naked and me either like that or in his chosen 'uniform.'

Probably no more than an hour and often less he would flatteringly want me again but this time it might be oral sex that usually involve a sixty-nine. Unlike other young or dominant men I had been with he was good with his mouth and stimulated my clit, lips, inside them and further back my anus. I would cum several times. From my licking his rigid cock and balls, taking his cock, just about, into my mouth and sucking him and from my fingers softly scratching his perineum he would cum in my mouth. I would look at him with my mouth full of it and sometimes we would kiss and he would take some in his mouth and at other times we would stare into each other's eyes as I swallowed every drop.

Later, we might masturbate each other or ourselves. This would be as we stared at each other, usually talked dirty and then as I brought myself off he would cum on my tits or as we got to know each other more all over my face and glasses.

The typical session would end with either, a long, languid, rather loving fuck or with him having my bum.

So yes I was becoming his slut and, quite frankly, I enjoyed it!

"Come up for the weekend," he said one summer afternoon when I hadn't seen him for three weeks as he and a gang of his soccer team mates had been to Dubai.

"When?"

"This weekend, it's the middle of the close season so no training and we can have a drink."

"Ok, any instructions?"

"What you mean on clothes?

"Yes."

"Well we won't be going out so just nice knickers and stuff."

I drove the 120 miles from London to Birmingham on the Saturday morning and got to the house he had just bought around one. As usual I was hardly in his arms when he fucked me. After opening the door and taking my carry bag he pulled me into his arms and kissed me deep and passionately; he really was a great kisser. As I knew he would prefer I was wearing a loose, just above my knees, blue patterned skirt, a posh, yellow, tee type top and no underwear. My nipples had been hardening as I got nearer to his house and when I went in they were in their full rigid glory. His eyes were drawn to them as if they were beacons. His hands immediately slid down my back, went up my skirt and gripped my bum fiddling around to check the underwear situation.

"Mmmm good girl."

"You like?"

"I love," he replied yanking the skirt up so it was bunched round my waist as he pulled me into the kitchen.

"Good," I replied enjoying his reply as he sucked one of my nipples through the tee into his mouth. It felt good.

"Get down," he said out of the blue.

"What?"

"Get on all fours slut."

I was ok with that so I knelt down.

I must have looked a totally depraved sight; my top was rolled up, my full tits were hanging down, my skirt was bunched round my waist and my bare bum was in the air. He was still fully dressed.

"Ok Jack?" I asked rather timidly.

"Yeah, not bad," he said pleasing me which was increased when he said. "Yeah, pretty good," as he walked round me and stood where I could see him. As he pulled his tight, white tee shirt over his head as usual when I saw his sculpted chest, I gasped. Dropping it on the floor he slowly unzipped and pushed his jeans down. As usual he wasn't wearing anything under them and as I expected he was hard. 'Mmmm,' I thought. 'He's ready for me,' making me feel proud that I could do that to such an attractive young man.

"God am I going to fuck you, you slut," he muttered walking behind me, kneeling down, gripping each cheek and pulling them apart. I felt his tongue slip along the length of the crease in my bottom and press on my anus. "Shall I have this or your cunt?" he asked rhetorically so I didn't reply as really I didn't mind and in any case knew that it would not be my decision.

I was, overall relieved though, when I felt him pressing the mushroom head of his cock against my bloated, soaked lips. It went in me easily, the feelings as it slid up me made me moan with delight. Moulding himself round my body as he started to fuck me his hands came around me and gripped my tits. The contrast between the near white of my breasts and the black of his hands was a beautiful sight and I revelled in the feelings as he fondled and squeezed my breasts and pinched and pulled my nipples.

"Oh fuck yes Jay," he groaned. "I just love your cunt."

And with that he started thrusting himself up and down me quickly and deeply. It wasn't long before we were both nearing our climaxes and then mine broke just as he started to cum

"Oh fuck yes cunt, slut you've done me."

"Come on Jack fuck me, fuck your slut and send all that spunk you've been saving for me right up my cunt."

As he did I collapsed from my all fours position to lie flat on the kitchen floor with him on top of me. He rolled off and lay beside me.

"That was brilliant Jay, what did you think Clayton?"

"You're right bro fucking lovely and a real slut."

I couldn't believe what I heard and saw One of his teammates who I had met a couple of times had wandered in and was leaning back against the glass topped kitchen table. He was just wearing tight, white jockey pants and nothing else. They contrasted nicely with his chocolate coloured, mixed race skin and showed off what could well be a larger bulge than Jack's.

"Jack, what the fuck?" I moaned.

"Don't mind an audience do you? You told me once that your ultimate fantasy was being fucked in front of an audience, well this was just Clayton."

"How could you Jack?" I went on sitting up, pulling my tee over my boobs and pushing my skirt down.

"How could I what?"

"Let him watch?"

"You said that was your fantasy, so I helped you," he said standing up and walking naked to the fridge his cock, I noticed, being hardly any softer, which was the norm after the first time. He got two beers and gave one to Clayton. "I got some Chablis, is that ok? I don't drink wine much," he said to me.

"Yes, that'll be lovely," I told him standing up and feeling hugely embarrassed said. "Hi Clayton."

He stood up and took the pace or two towards me to close the gap so he could kiss me on both cheeks. "Hi Jayne, you look lovely."

"Thanks," I said as Jack gave me a glass of wine.

"Fancy some lunch?" he asked presumably to both of us. "I had the restaurant send some salads and stuff."

"Sure later," Clayton said I just had breakfast.

"You were out last night?"

"Yeah Lab 11 it was great."

"I didn't hear you come in, what time was it?"

"Four or so I guess."

"Alone?"

"Yes, I'd been to Molly's flat."

"She put out?"

It seemed strange hearing two guys who were both young enough to be my sons talking about their, well one of their sexual exploits. It didn't seem to faze them though.

"You ok Jay want some now or later? Food I mean not what Molly may have put out to Clayton," he grinnedf

"I'm easy I'll go with the flow," I said feeling acutely conscious that, standing close to these two gorgeous young men with one naked and semi erect and the other just in his underpants and having just been fucked, my nipples would be standing out from my tee and that Clayton was staring at them.

"Well we know the easy bit don't we Jay?"

"Now, now Jack."

"But going with the flow, what's that mean?"

"Well I'll do what the majority want."

"You should know what that is. You're not fucking stupid are you?"

I may not be stupid but I was a little slow in realising that we were no longer talking about lunch.

"What do you mean?"

"Why the fuck do you think Clay's here Jay?" he said getting two more Tuborgs from the fridge.

"Er I don't know for sure."

"Have a guess then."

"No, you tell me."

"Remember telling me about those two old blokes you went with?"

"Yes," I said in almost a whisper remembering that I had told him about a threesome I'd had with two guys in their fifties I had got to know at a book reading club.

"Well I thought you might like to go with the flow with two young blokes you've met from a football club."

"You mean a threesome?" I stammered a little surprised but excited by the prospect.

"Yes of course, you're ok with that aren't you Clay?"

"Sure, I like older birds."

"And I am Jay, so it's just you to go with the flow," Jack said walking over to me, putting his arms round me and kissing me fully on the lips.

It felt so good. He squashed my breasts against his chest, thrust his half, or slightly more, erection against my stomach and reaching round me slid his hand up my skirt and right onto the bare cheeks of my bum. Clayton came up and putting his arms round me and pressing his bulge against me whispered.

"Can anyone join in, is this ok?"

"Of course, mate take what you want she's always up for it aren't you Jayne?"

Feeling rather humiliated, I didn't reply but also didn't do anything to deter Clayton whose hands came round me, squeezed between me and Jack and cupped my breast. His mouth was close to my ear and he whispered into it.

"Is this ok Jayne, I'll stop if you want."

I felt grateful to him for his consideration and whispered back. "It's ok Clayton but thanks for asking."

"Let's go upstairs," Jack said breaking away and removing his hand from up my skirt.

Clayton stayed next to me with his arm round me and his hand cupping my breast as Jack went to the fridge. I saw that he was fully erect again. God he did look good.

"Tuborg or gin?" he asked Clayton.

"Both," Clayton replied laughing and squeezing my boob.

"Come on let's get her on the bed," Jack said grinning at me. "Your favourite place isn't it Jay?" I didn't bother replying as he went on standing facing us his full erection rearing up his flat stomach. "You both look a little overdressed to me, especially you Jay, sluts are supposed to be naked most of the time aren't they?"

Suddenly it hit home just how far I had slid down the ladder of sexual morals. Momentarily I panicked and thought, 'what the fuck am I doing having an affair with my daughter's twenty-year-old ex-boyfriend and more why the hell am I undressing to have a threesome with him and his mate?' No full answers came to mind and all I could think in justification was, I want to. I am infatuated and maybe in love with Jack and since my divorce I have become obsessed with sex and I want to please him. And on top of that I thought smiling ' I probably am what he called me, a slut.'

Clayton obviously did as well for he slid his jockey pants down his legs and off. He looked fantastic.

As I pulled the tee shirt over my head and slid the skirt off I looked from one to the other. I nearly swooned. I had never been in a situation where there was so much gorgeous male flesh around. The two lithe, toned bodies were truly beautiful. Both were just over six feet I guessed as they were just taller than my five seven plus heels weighed probably between 150 and 160 pounds and neither had a scrap of excess flesh on them. Both Jack's black glistening skin tone and Clayton's lighter, mid-brown colour contrasted wonderfully with my English paleness. I revelled in seeing the: sculpted muscles on their chests, powerful legs, flat, taught six packs, muscular arms and of course the rampant cocks and dangling balls.

As we walked up the stairs closely behind each other, I was trembling with the prospect of what lay ahead in Jack's bedroom where I had only been once before.

The previous threesome with Bill and Ken had been immensely exciting and really pretty satisfying but the guys were both in the fifties with the three main sexual deficiencies that older guys have; getting it up, keeping it up and getting it up again. The thoughts going through my mind as Jack led us up the stairs with my face just inches from the pert bottom that I had kissed and licked so often were lurid. I was thinking that if two middle aged guys who between them could only manage three full climaxes in the afternoon we had together but could so pleasure me, what on earth would it be like with these two virile young men! I shuddered at the prospect of that and the thought that Clayton's face was just inches from my swaying bottom.

Not surprisingly the bed hadn't been made and the duvet was half on the floor; Jack's cleaning women provided by the club didn't work weekends. Untidy as that was, in some ways it added to the excitment of what we were about to do. Jack put the bottle of wine with my glass and the bottle of gin on the dressing table and walked around the bed and Clayton and I stood beside it. He slid his arm round me and stroked my hip.

"Oy no starting without me," Jack called out.

"Probably can't get it up again yet, it's only been half hour since you did it," Clayton called back giggling.

"Course I can get it up what the fuck do you think this is?" he replied grabbing his full erection as he got on the bed saying. "Come on Jay get away from that loser."

Smiling as any concerns or inhibitions I may have had were rapidly vanishing I clambered onto the bed and lay on my side facing him. Clay joined us and pressed himself against my back. It was fantastic being sandwiched like that between two such wonderful bodies and two such big, hard cocks. Open mouthed with our tongues duelling Jack and I kissed as Clay kissed and licked my neck and shoulders and fumbled his hand between Jack and me so he could fondle my breasts. I pulled my chest away from Jack a little to give Clay more room. Between them they pushed me onto my back and began an oral examination of my body. I was kissed, licked and sucked everywhere as I held and stroked their glorious cocks. I managed to bend to get Jack's cock in my mouth as Clayton licked me between my legs and Jack chewed on one of my nipples.

The foreplay just went on and on for what seemed an age. There wasn't a moment where between them or individually they were not stimulating me with their mouths, tongues, fingers or cocks. Maybe slightly selfishly I couldn't help feeling, though, as I had the last time, that being the centre of such sexual attention is just about as good as it can get for a woman. To have one guy kissing you while the other sucks your nipples and to have two pairs of hands fondling and caressing all over your body is of course amazing. But then when you add to that ten fingers stimulating you between your legs and you holding, stroking and occasionally licking two rampantly hard cocks the sensations go right off the scale.

They made me cum quite quickly. But then, when a forty-something-year-old woman is naked in bed with two young, virile, athletic young men that's inevitable. I have no idea whether it was due to their technique, luck or whatever, but they held me there, just beneath a full orgasm as we enjoyed full, threesome foreplay. It was sensational.

"Who do you want to fuck you first," Jack asked as I lay on my front stroking Clayton's delicious cock.

"Up to you, but whoever it is please hurry," I grinned, licking Clayton's balls.

"Ok I will then," Jack said kneeling between my legs and pushing them open.

He laid on my back, squeezed and lightly spanked both cheeks before wriggling his cock against my lips opening them a little so that they cuddled the bulbous end of his cock.

"Ready?"

"Yes, come on."

"You don't know what I am asking."

"If I am ready to be fucked."

"More than that."

"What then."

"Did those two old buggers spit roast you?"

"What's that?"

"One fucking your cunt as the other fucks your mouth."

"Not sure it all got a bit fuzzy."

"Well this won't be so get Clay's big cock in your mouth as I shove mine up your cunt."

As we did that, I remembered that Ken and Tom had spit roast me but I am not sure they called it that.

But it was not like this. Lying on my front with Jack on my back and in me made it difficult for Clay to get into my mouth as my head was too close to the bed and I could not lift it up very far. He tried several times but it was no good.

"Get her on her side," he said to Jack.

"Why what's the matter?"

"I can't fuck her face like this, it's too low down."

"What about doggy then?" Jack asked.

"I don't really give a fuck how she is for you; I just want to be in her mouth," they carried on as if I wasn't there.

As they manoeuvred me onto my side Jack slid out of me, but as he did so Clayton pressed his cock against my face. I grabbed it and rubbed it over my cheeks and lips as I felt Jack fumbling between my legs.

"Lift your leg up," he growled.

"I can't keep it lifted," I groaned back.

"Well rest your knee on Clay's leg."

I did that which gave him the room and I felt that lovely whoosh as he soared up into me. Clay was lying on his side with his stomach level with my face and the rest of him above my head. I didn't care about the rest of him as I had eyes only for his delicious, milk chocolate coloured cock and balls. They were right in front of my face and I was holding his dick. I licked its length, rolled his balls in my hand then took him into my mouth.

Then like that I was well and truly spit roasted.

I didn't swallow Clayton but instead held his sperm in my mouth then went to the bathroom where I spat it out and cleaned myself up from the cum that Jack had shot into me that I knew from experience would be copious.

"We're going downstairs and have some lunch coming?" Jack said sliding his arm round my shoulders and kissing me.