There Are Seconds - lots of them!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about this mates thing?" I'd said to Clayton when he had called to ask me out, although we both knew going out was really only a pretext for having sex.

"What do you mean?"

"Well aren't mates not supposed to go with their mate's girls?"

"Well you're different?"

"How am I?"

"Well er, um you're older aren't you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"With you it's just sex isn't it, I mean Jack's not going to marry you is he?"

"Ok I see what you mean," I told him almost understanding the logic.

I was looking forward to the sex with Clayton. He was driving down from his digs in Birmingham to see his parents and friends in South London but had told them he was coming down the next day so that we could have the night together.

He arrived around six. The plan was dinner in my home then sex or, maybe, I had thought grinning, sex then dinner then sex, then sex. I was really getting into this young man syndrome!

"Hi Jay," he said kissing me rather demurely on both cheeks as he came into my home.

"Hello Clay."

"I take it you've heard?"

"Heard what?"

"Jack and Sara are back together," was the world-shattering reply.