There Are Seconds - lots of them!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah sure."

"Was that alright love?" Jack asked sliding his arm round my waist and forgetting, as he often did, my slut role and showing a genuine, I thought. tenderness.

I think that apart from his beauty and astonishing recovery powers, it was these contradictions in his behaviour that made him so appealing to me, I was thinking as they both stood up.

Alright, was it alright, kept whirring round my mind. That was such an understatement of a description.

"No Jack," I replied resting my head on his smooth, muscular chest. "It really was fucking marvellous."

And it had been. As usual he had fucked me deep and hard just as he had earlier when he had me doggy-like downstairs. By itself, lying on my side with him fucking me from behind, would have been great but with the added benefit of having a thick hard cock in my mouth as well it became awesome. The combination of the sensations from having Jack shagging me with those as Clay fucked my face were incredible. And feeling of two guys coming into either ends of my body was amazing.

"Or marvellous fucking," Clay, being the cleverer of the two, grinned.

Laughing I kissed him on the lips. "Yes very droll."

"Here put these on," Jack said handing me a deep red, silk dressing robe as Clay and him shrugged into white, towelling dressing gowns. They looked like two boxers.

Back in the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, Jack opened the large fridge and got some food boxes out that he explained had been delivered from a local restaurant.

"I never cook anything and in any case the club have an account," he explained.

They both had beers and I had wine with the meal and whilst by no means drunk, we were getting louder and gigglier. It was a nice atmosphere where my inhibitions certainly and theirs as well it seemed were reducing and we were all becoming more comfortable with each other; we were I thought, becoming three friends as well as a sexual threesome. Strangely, though, given that we had so recently had sex together, we were all a little modest sitting round eating the rather lovely salads. When the lapels of my robe gaped, I pulled them back together and both of the guys made sure they didn't show too much; strange behaviour really.

I guess we had been eating lunch for an hour or so when Jack stood up, moved behind me and put his hands on my shoulders inside the collar of the silk robe.

"Mmmmm you feel good Jay," he said bending and kissing my head as he slid his hands down inside the robe and onto my breasts. He cupped and squeezed them as I turned my head so we could kiss. With my eyes closed I hadn't realised what Clay was doing when I heard him move. But then I felt him and knew what he was doing. I arched my back a little to press my breast that Jack was holding more firmly against Clay's mouth. He sucked quite hard and slid his hand inside the silk folds of the dressing robe and onto my legs that, of course were closed. As I was sitting down my thighs were flattened and pressed together leaving no space for his hand. He pressed enquiringly as if asking my permission. To show him that I granted that I opened them and looking at him whispered.

"Is that what you want Clay?"

He leaned forward further and kissed me on the lips. I nearly giggled at how incongruous that seemed for I was thinking 'he has fucked my mouth when they had spit roasted me but that was the first time we had kissed properly on the lips. Perhaps such sex as we were having didn't need such tenderness!' Nevertheless, as his fingers slid into me and his thumb rubbed my clit I kissed him back, while Jack continued kissing my head, neck and shoulders. He leaned round me and pulled the top of the robe open so both of my boobs were completely uncovered and after licking and kissing the one that Clay was not sucking he sucked that nipple into his mouth and slid his hand down to rub my clit. God what a feeling that was to have each nipple sucked by different guys, to have two men's hands between my legs and to have both of them kissing me.

Of course, it made me cum; was that my third or fourth of the day? I couldn't remember but it was so lovely to have both of them holding and fondling me as my emotions exploded, crashed through me for a while and then only slowly subsided.

"Oh my god you two will kill me?" I groaned smiling and kissing both back as they covered my face, neck and chest with little licks and kisses.

"What a way to go though," Clay smiled.

"She's got plenty more where that came from haven't you Jay?" Jack asked. "What's been our record so far, seven or was it eight?"

"I don't know," I coyly replied sitting up straighter, pulling the lapels of the robe together, closing my legs and straightening the skirt of the robe.

"Mmmm I reckon we'll beat that today." Clay grinned.

"Want another drink mate, Jay?"

"Why not?" I replied feeling a little worried when I saw that I had drank over half the bottle.

"Let's do the gin shall we Jack?" Clay suggested. "What you got, Porters or Fishers?"

"Not sure, hang on they're in the chiller in the garage," he said walking out the kitchen.

"He used to go out with your daughter didn't he?" Clay rather undiplomatically asked half sitting on the kitchen table.

"Yes he did."

"Sara's a lovely girl you should be proud of her."

"Well I am of course."

"Brains and beauty, far too good for a pro footballer," he said making wonder whether he had made love to my daughter?

"Fishers," Jack said returning to the kitchen and putting the bottle on the table next to my Chablis. He got two rounded gin glasses, filled them with ice from the machine maker on the fridge and handed one to Clay. He took a large sip and putting the glass on the table took hold of my chair that was half facing the table and pulled it so it was side on to it facing his.

"What you doing?" I asked as I almost spilt my wine.

Standing in front of me his knees touching mine he replied. "Getting you in a better position."

"For what?"

"You'll see," he said pushing his knee between mine and opening them a little.

As he was doing that Jack came and stood beside me. I watched his hands go to the tie of the robe, undo it and push it so it fell to the floor. Of course, he was hard and looked wonderful.

"All yours slut," he grinned taking hold of his cock and pressing it against my face as he reached down and pulled the lapels of the robe open again baring my breasts one of which he grabbed.

I held his lovely cock and pressed it against my face before licking its length and taking the bulbous, circumcised tip between my lips and inhaling and then blowing out my breath several times. As I was doing that Clay pushed my legs open and knelt between them. I guessed what was coming and smiled when he said.

"Move forward on the chair Jay please."

I did as he asked and let my legs fall wide open. He pulled the robe apart at the bottom so that the only bit of it covering anything was the tie round my waist. I looked up at Jack who was now fondling, squeezing, rubbing and pinching my tits and both nipples. I smiled at him as I slowly rubbed his cock and rolled his balls in my hand. He smiled back and said.

"Suck it slut."

I opened my mouth wide and slid it in as far as I could take it; I have not mastered deep throating so I gagged a little when he thrust it in and out of my mouth a couple of times.

As Jack and I were having our oral sex so Clay started to make love to between my legs with his mouth and tongue and boy was he good at it.

Again, that wonderful centre of attention feeling where so much of me was being stimulated engulfed me. I was fellating my young lover and fondling his balls whilst this new young stud licked and fingered my pussy. At the same time both were making love to my breasts that felt so full and heavy, almost as if they were ready to burst.

"Oh fuck, oh yes guys," I groaned as my orgasm started.

Clay stood up between my legs with the dressing gown open and his cock on show and, as if by a signal, Jack slid out of my mouth and said.

"Play with your tits, Jayne," which very willingly I did.

They started masturbating and again I guessed what was going to happen next. As I was thinking that both started to climax and streams of cum shot from their beautiful cocks and splattered onto my tits and face.

"You sods," I grinned removing my glasses and cleaning them. "Buggered up your silk robe Jack."

"Fuck that who cares, it was well worth it," he said wiping his cock on the silk robe.

I looked from one to the other and again acknowledged just what a blast it was being with two such beautiful, young men with such delicious, virile cocks that even now were not as flaccid as most older lovers of mine would be.

"I fancy a kip," Jack announced.

"Good idea we're supposed to have one each afternoon aren't we?"

"Well that's what Scotty says, but I don't usually do you?"

"Nah, only when I've been drinking."

"Or fucking?"

"Yes, that as well."

"Come on Jay let's go to bed."

"How could a girl resist such an invitation," I grinned slipping the robe off and wiping the cum from it with a tissue.

Although it was mid-summer, it was quite chilly so it was nice snuggling under the thin duvet. It was nicer still being cuddled by two young hunks. With all of us having drunk quite a bit and with our earlier exertions we were soon all dozing off. As I drifted off to sleep I felt so secure and wanted and knowing that more sex was bound to come later I was tingly all over. Having both of the lovely bodies so close to me inevitably there was contact. Our hips would touch and our legs would intertwine. Their arms would brush my breasts, now flaccid cocks would rub against my bum and legs and their hands would touch me on my back, arms and legs. Despite those sensations I slept and didn't wake until just after seven.

When I woke, Jack wasn't there and I found myself in Clayton's arms; he was asleep. Lying on our sides facing each other I was amazed to feel that his cock which was against my stomach was rock hard. I wriggled against it loving the feel of it on my stomach. With a start he woke, although later I suspected he had not been fully asleep and kissed me. I kissed him back and he cupped my breast, it was nice and he pressed that lovely cock more firmly against me. I felt him reach down and fiddle with it so he got it between my legs.

"Come on Jay let's do a quickie."

"No not without Jack, where is he?"

"Fuck knows, come on," he went on grabbing my bum."

"No this is a threesome Clay so not without Jack."

"What about another time then?"

Although in this situation nominally I was Jack's woman there was no agreement between us as to exclusivity and I knew that he went with other women.

"We'll see."

"Well yes or no?"

"Neither at the moment Clay. Look I am in bed with you naked having had sex with you twice, it's not a good time."

"When will be?"

"I don't know, just another time, ok?"

Just as I was saying that we heard Jack coming up the stairs.

"Both awake then?" he said sitting on the edge of the bed naked.

"Yes hi," I called out moving away from Clay.

"Thought she was a real slut Jack."

"Jay?"

"Yes, who else?"

"Well she can be can't you Jay?"

"If you say so."

"Why you asking mate?"

"Well you weren't here and I had this boner and wanted her to help but she wouldn't, so not that much of a slut is she?"

Jack leaned across Clay and ruffled my hair. "She might be Clay, but she's my slut not anyone's."

"Fair dos," Clay replied as Jack pulled the duvet off and looked at us.

"Some boner ."

"What the fuck do you think lying in bed with this sex on legs?" he smiled kissing me and pinching my nipple as Jack ran his hand over my bum, slid his fingers into the crease and pressed on my anus.

"This hasn't seen much action so far has it Jay?"

"No, but I guess that means not yet doesn't it?" I asked as Clay started to kiss and suck my tits.

"Does she take it up the arse bro?"

"Has been known," Jack replied as they moved into one of those conversations when it was as if I wasn't there.

"Nice and tight is she?"

"Mmmm very," Jack told him, kissing me on the lips and whispering. "Aren't you Jay."

"How would I know," I smiled as those lovely feelings of being attended to by two guys and being the centre of attention swept over me once more. I was getting sensations from all over my body as both kissed me on my mouth, neck, shoulders, chest and of course my breasts; as both sucked, chewed, licked and pinched my nipples; as their hands, fingers and mouths went between my lewdly, almost, wide opened legs and as they pressed my clit, slipped their fingers inside my pussy and slid them along the crease in my arse.

And of course, there were the additional sensations from their stunningly hard cocks. The feel of both of them pressing against my body, rubbing against my face, breasts, stomach, mound and bum, the rush of sensations as I held, stroked and pumped them and, of course, the massive surge as I kissed, licked and sucked their wondrous hardnesses.

It wasn't just physically, though, that I was stimulated, it was visually and emotional as well.

The contrast in colour between my 'English rose' pallor and Jack's West African heritage blackness added immensely to the atmosphere.

"So, want it Clay?" Jack asked as he licked the inside of my thigh.

"What?"

"Jay's arse."

"What fuck it?"

"If you want."

"Cause I fucking do."

"Ok Jay," Jack asked kissing my bum.

"Yes," I answered probably sounding more relaxed than I was and that was exaggerated when Jack went on.

"Ok well I'll have her cunt then. Ever been dp'd Jay?"

"What's that?"

"Come on you must know."

"Double penetrated."

"Both holes fucked at the same time," Clay joined in.

"No, it's not possible is it?" I replied feeling scared but also quite excited.

Although I had taken Jack's reasonable size in my bum several times and now knew that I could do that without any undue pain I was not sure if and how I could take Clay's longer and thicker size in my bum at the same time as Jack's in my pussy. But the idea, the taboo nature, the sheer sordidness of being fucked by two guys at the same time and it being so in the spirit of our threesome made my pulse race and put normal thinking to one side.

"Let's find out shall we? You know where the almond oil and stuff is don't you Jayne, so if you want it you'd better get it hadn't you?" he said making feel rather humiliated as I got off the bed and went into the bathroom where he had shown me he kept lube and other stuff when I was here the other time. Returning to the bed and seeing the two erections that were going to penetrate me sent a shiver through my entire body. 'God,' I thought, 'I really am becoming a slut!'

"How we going to do this?" I asked Jack who was clearly the leader.

"Straddle me first."

I knelt across him.

"Give Clay the lube," Jack said noting I had chosen that rather than the oil as that seems to run everywhere. "You ok with this Jay?" he asked considerately.

"Yes, yes I think so."

"Don't worry," Clay said smearing some lube jelly into the crease in my bum. "I'll stop if it hurts."

"Thanks Clay," I said as both of them got hold of me by the hips. "Put some on you as well will you please?"

"Sure," he replied.

"Lean forward so I can suck your tits," Jack ordered.

As I did that he took hold of his cock and pulled it away from his flat stomach so it was almost at ninety degrees to it. Taking his mouth away from my nipple he grunted.

"Get on it Jay."

Reaching down I wrapped my hand round his cock and guided it to my pussy and slid the head between my lips.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Mmmm," I replied feeling strong flutters of what could be nothing but sheer lust course through my body.

Then with a lifting of his hips upwards from the bed he thrust it into me as, at the same time I let myself slide down it. We had done it like this several time and smiling before I had said. 'Our form of pole dancing Jack.'

"Lean forward so Clay can get in," Jack muttered holding still inside me.

I bent forward so that my tits dangled over Jack's face, which in turn made my bum stick out and up and I was acutely aware completely exposed my lubed up anal hole. Clay gripped my hip as he pressed the end of his cock right against my bumhole. Then slowly he applied more pressure gradually opening the hole and stretching the sphincter muscle in the opposite direction to which it was designed. I knew that as the most bulbous part of his cock went through it I would feel a pain, a sort of tearing sensation; somewhat like childbirth.

"Oh fuck, god," I cried as the pain hit me. He stopped.

"You ok?" he asked running his hand gently up and down my back.

"It will be," I replied adding. "I hope. Just take it slowly."

Clay was still holding his cock and Jack held still as we worked our way past the most difficult part of the double entry. I cried out a few times as Clay slowly penetrated my back passage opening my hole to its widest with my lips wrapped round his cock that must have been a good two inches thick. I couldn't help thinking that as it went up me it was so much different to when one went up the front passage.

He pushed a little more and stretching, tearing feeling intensified and again I cried out and he stopped. This went on several times until he had got what I imagined must have been halfway when slowly the pain became more of a tingle and a warmth spread through my lower buttocks joining that which had spread from Jack up my front. I guess that made me relax for the stretching and tearing feelings subsided and as Clay started moving a new sensation erupted in my bum. Obviously feeling and seeing that Clay was now fucking me, Jack joined in and began to thrust up and down from the bed.

It got easier and though I can't really say that having Clay up my back passage was an enjoyable pleasure like having Jack up front was, I began to find it exciting. It was the strangest of feelings to have both up me as Jack slobbered at my breasts and Clay rubbed and fondled them as he kissed and licked my back and shoulders.

"Ok Jay?" Clay asked.

"Yes fine come on do me?" I groaned losing it a bit as the real essence of the threesome got to me.

"You really are a fucking slut aren't you Jay?" Jack grunted pushing himself as far up me as he could get and holding himself there, rigid.

The dirty talk was so right and apt for what we were doing.

"Yes I am a slut aren't I?"

"What's happening?" Jack asked.

"I'm being fucked by both of you."

"Where are we fucking you?"

"In both holes."

"What holes?" Clay asked joining in.

"My arse and cunt," I groaned as they both started fucking me at the same time.

The physical sensations of both passages being stimulated combined with the intensity of being sandwiched between these two gorgeous young men was as an extreme a sexual pleasure as I could recall having.

"Oh fuck, fuck yes I'm cumming," Clay groaned as my orgasm burst.

"Yes, god yes," Jack joined in as both of them at pretty much the same time shot their loads into me.

*

A month or so later when Jack was in Sweden on a pre-season tour with the first team, I was in my house waiting for Clay to arrive; he hadn't made the squad to go on the tour. He had contacted me a couple of weeks after the threesome at Jack's house and we had gone to dinner on a, as he put it. 'Totally no strings attached basis Jay, let's see if the chemistry is there without Jack around,' had been his pitch. It was and he came back to my house and we fucked. He was a good lover probably better than Jack as he was more considerate of my needs.

Things between Jack and me had cooled off after the threesome and twice he had broken dates at the last minute. I didn't really owe him anything as for sure he was not faithful to me so why should I be to him was my thinking?