All Comments on 'There Had Been Snow'

by Ladyvrb

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story, But Mechanics Lacking

Use your dictionary (and/or hook up with a good editor) to eliminate distracting mistakes such as using "waste", which means garbage, instead of "waist", which means the area between the chest and the hips.

The story was wonderful. Eliminating this distraction will make your writing even better.

jake8745jake8745almost 20 years ago
Who's talking?

Nice story, but switching from first person to third person narrative in the same paragraph gets a little clumsy and confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I loved it!

This story was sweet and romantic...sexy near the end. It took a while to get to it but I didn't mind this time. Your story really pulled me in and I enjoyed it very much!

ImaginatrixImaginatrixalmost 20 years ago
Friends

I always seem to fall for my best guy friends. They never want to let down the sheilds and let emotional and physical intimacy mix, I hope one of these days that this scenerio happens for me... and if this is based on someone in your life I hope it happens for you too.

You're an amazing writer. You have a true gift I can't wait to read more of your work.

jakkjakkalmost 20 years ago
well done

i like that you get to know the characters in this it makes the ending all the more sweet and sexy. "jakk"

lonelygirl37lonelygirl37almost 20 years ago
Romantic and Sexy

I loved the romance of it all. I've loved someone, a "friend" like the character in the story and hope that one day, the same thing will happen.

22pilgrim22pilgrimalmost 20 years ago
One Sided Ending ?

Lovely sexey story, but spelling mistake was distracting. The "climax" of the story was only from the male character's viewpoint, pity that ending thru the female character's viewpoint wasnt described.....perhaps in a sequel ??

2longdenied2longdeniedalmost 20 years ago
great story

for a first time story, this is an excellent outing, just keep an eye on word usage and spelling. keep it up and give us another :)

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Terrific

This is a great story, but I was distracted by the improper word use and the unstable tense. I've had problems with tense myself. For the most part, the story was first person, but it occasionally slipped into 3rd person. I also agree that I would have loved for the climax of the story to be told from both sides. You should rework this. It will be truly fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Brilliant

Very well written. It just got me thinking about... someone ;)

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlk2 months ago

liked it 4 stars. 1 syntax error correction. waste is garbage. when referring to a person waist is proper spelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous