There is Always a Choice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conflicted, she was sure she didn't love her husband anymore but at the same time she wasn't sure if she was ready to sleep with someone else.

But all that was irrelevant, whatever she thought she couldn't let Rob Howell hurt him, that would be both immoral and wrong no matter what he had done to her. Somewhere deep down a small part of her didn't want anything bad to happen to her husband.

However, she had had enough of his lying, his addiction and of being constantly broke and she knew she couldn't go on living like that.

Leaving Ben standing alone she went straight back into the party and up to Rob Howell.

"So, if I sleep with you, you'll write off the debt?"

Samantha's voice was little more than a whisper as she offered him something she knew he wanted and, if she was being honest, so did part of her.

Rob laughed, his arm going around her again while his hand began caressing her backside once more, "You may be a looker Samantha but you aren't worth six thousand pounds. No, sleeping with me will just make a start on the repayments."

Ben had followed her in from outside and looked from his friend to his wife with stunned disbelief in his eyes, "Sam you... you can't."

She took a deep breath, ignoring her husband, "So what is it worth to fuck me?"

"I'll be generous and write off the £1000 worth of interest you've accumulated so far. How's that?" Rob told her uncompromisingly, finally letting go of her bottom.

"So far? What do you mean so far?" She demanded to know.

He smirked, "Until it's paid back the loan will continue to accrue interest. It's just simple business darlin."

Sam took a moment to consider what she had just been told.

"So, it's £1000 if I let you fuck me? What about if I sleep with you, the whole night?" She asked him pointedly.

"Sam no!" Ben interrupted, making another fruitless protest.

His wife turned on him angrily, "Shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking wanker. You created this whole fucking mess in the first place. You no longer have any say in my life."

"Well?" Samantha looked back and asked Rob again.

"That was for the night, sweetheart." He replied with a smile after a moment.

"No more accrued interest?"

She needed to negotiate, to gain something more from him.

He studied her thoughtfully for a moment, "Tell you what, I'll make it ten percent from now on."

"Five?" Looking at him and smiling coyly she suggested hopefully.

"Ten is as low as I'll go." Rob declared adamantly.

"Surely, I'm worth five percent?" Sam ran a hand up across his chest and batted her eyelashes.

Rob laughed, "You've certainly got some balls sweetheart. Ok, five percent it is."

Her heart was thumping against her ribs as she stood there considering exactly what she was going to do now. If she slept with Rob and Ben sold his car, they would be a third of the way there at least and she'd cut the rate of interest.

She hoped that maybe that might work for them.

Wanting to be even crueller she decided to leave the final decision to her husband.

"Well Ben, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to sleep with Rob?" Biting her bottom lip she asked him bluntly, "To start paying off your debt with my body?"

Ben shuffled his feet and stared at some unseen spot on the floor.

"Look at me you fucking idiot. Do you want me to do this?" Samantha raised her voice slightly.

Her husband looked up, shamefaced, and nodded.

Grabbing his face she stared into his eyes, "Nodding won't fucking cut it, say it you fucking arsehole."

"Yes." He whispered, totally dejected.

"Yes, what? You bloody stupid fuckwit." Sam was beyond angry now and utterly humiliated even though she knew she wanted Rob to fuck her.

"Yes, I want you to pay off my debt with... with your body." He said unhappily although she was sure she could detect a hint of arousal in his voice.

Samantha was totally mortified, that fact he actually wanted her to do this, to use her body to pay off his gambling debt was the final nail in the marriage's coffin.

"You know if you had told me not to do it, we might have had a chance Ben but now.... now we really are done. I want you out of the flat and out of my life by Monday."

Glaring at her husband she tugged her wedding band and engagement ring off of her finger and handed them to him, "We're through Ben... I mean it, I want you gone."

With that she turned back to Rob, tossing her long blonde hair back from her face and took his arm.

"Shall we go back to yours? Then we can seal our deal properly." Sam asked him as sexily as she could manage.

"Sounds good to me." He winked at the pitiful looking figure gazing disconsolately at the pair of them.

"Don't wait up Ben. I won't be back until sometime late tomorrow morning." Samantha told her husband simply, her eyes meeting his as she waited for some sort of response.

There was nothing, he simply stood there knowing his marriage was over and let his wife leave.

With him staring wretchedly after them she allowed Rob to lead her away, the two of them heading out of the front door and off towards his Mercedes. Her head was spinning and her heart thudding against her ribs so hard she thought they might break.

'Could she actually do this?'

'God, he was gorgeous.'

As they reached his car Rob pulled Samantha against him, interrupting her thoughts, and kissed her, hard and passionately, his tongue probing into her mouth. For the briefest of moments, she did nothing, just let him kiss her, then surrendering to him her arms encircled his neck and she pressed her lips to his.

It had been months since she had had sex of any sort and even if she hadn't fancied the older man her frustration was already allowing her body to respond.

Helpless, she had to admit Rob Howell was exquisite and he certainly knew how to kiss, sending shivers through her body as his lips played with hers. He was fifteen years older than her and she had always thought of him as being an arrogant, obnoxious, misogynist but he seemed anything but at the moment.

She tried to focus and remain objective but the sensations he was arousing in her were taking control of her body and she could feel her resolve slipping away rapidly.

Ignoring the rough hands that were kneading her arse as they kissed, she ran her own red nailed fingers through his hair, her slender form pressed up tightly against his as she automatically reacted to what he was doing.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice, you sure you're up for this Samantha?" He pulled away from her slightly, looking into her eyes.

It was the moment of truth for her. This was probably her last chance to back out of this. If she was going to do it, she had to do it now.

Making up her mind she decided. Her life was her own now and her body was starting to crave intimacy, especially from the man in front of her.

"Yes, I'm sure. Tonight, I'm all yours for the bargain price of £1000." She told him candidly.

He grinned and opened the car door for her, "I've waited a very long time for this. I think I'm going to enjoy tonight."

"Thanks." Sam smiled up at him as she gracefully slid into the passenger seat making no attempt to prevent her dress riding up her thighs to expose the dark bands at the top of her stockings.

For a moment he stood and gazed longingly at her legs.

"Are we going then?" Giggling she pulled her door closed, sending him around to the driver's seat...