There is More to Cleaning Houses

Story Info
His wife’s confession leads to new adventures.
2.1k words
3.41
11.5k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confession

Being a house cleaner proved beneficial for Tammy. Tammy loved making things sparkle and she loved the people who she cleaned houses for. However, after years of working for several clients, she had been able to explore her addiction. It was an addiction she had kept secret for many years until one night she confided in Scott. Tammy and Scott had been married about ten years before they both realized her addiction. Once they could talk about it openly, Scott realized he loved being the target and recipient of her addiction.

Her addiction was sucking cock. Scott's was no exception. He'd always admired how much she loved sucking his cock, but it wasn't until that fateful night he began to realize it was an addiction with her.

One night while both were relaxing on the couch with a couple drinks, Tammy confided in her husband something that happened a while back. It had been on her conscience, and she needed to confess, to get it off her chest.

"Scott, can we talk?" Tammy asks,

With a heavy feeling in his chest about what the conversation might be about, Scott replies. "Sure baby, what is it?"

"I need to confess about something that happened a while back. It was something I did and I'm not proud of it and I hope you will forgive me."

"Go on baby. It's okay. You know you can tell me anything."

"Remember that one night your friend Mike was over and we were all drinking?"

"Yes, I remember it vividly. It was the last time I'd seen Mike. In fact, I need to reach out to him and find out when he's going to be in town next. I'm sorry baby, please go on."

"Remember that night, when I wanted to talk to him in the bedroom? You had gotten upset because we were in there so long, and I told you we were talking about how much I loved you and really wanted his approval as one of your closest friends."

Scott had an idea of where this was going and he was quietly observing his wife and her confession.

"Well, baby, there's more to that night in the bedroom. I uh, uh, gave him a blowjob." She mutters. She pauses, waiting for his reaction.

"Tammy darling. There's something I should probably tell you about that night. I already know. You see, Mike is one of my oldest and dearest friends. He told me about it down in the parking lot when I was seeing him off. He told me he was ashamed, and couldn't bare to lose me as a friend, but you seemed so insistent, and well He was a guy."

"I forgave him, and you know how much I love a good blowjob. Well, I couldn't really hold anything against him and figured it was just a matter of time before you would confess to me. And plus, knowing how good you are at it, who would refuse. But please, tell me about it, don't hold anything back in giving me the details. I want to know what really happened."

She paused again before continuing. "Really? You want to know about it?"

"Yes, please tell me about in your words. Let it out."

"Okay, here it goes." She takes a deep breath. "Well, we were sitting on the spare bed talking and I noticed his bulge. Not like I hadn't noticed before, but it was RIGHT there and we were alone. I just had to see it, wanted to feel it. So, as we were talking, I was looking into his eyes as I reached over and squeezed it. He jumped at first. But then I told him, I just wanted to feel it and to please just let me, no one had to know kind of thing."

She continued, "He figured it wouldn't hurt. As I began to rub him more, he was getting hard. Then, I got down on my knees between his and undid his pants. He was resistant at first, but once my hands were around his cock. He was like putty in my hands, so to speak. I pulled his half hard cock through the opening of his boxers and was just so attracted to it. I couldn't help it, I wanted to keep going. I wanted to taste it. I just had to have it. I grabbed the base of his shaft and put my lips around the head of his cock. Oh my gosh, babe. His taste was so good. Almost as good as you taste. You know how much I love sucking your cock."

"I do babe. And I love how you suck my cock. Please go on. It's kind of exciting to hear your confession and how you blew another guy."

"So, I lowered my mouth down his shaft, taking his entire cock into my mouth on the first take. My tongue swirling around his cock as I sucked him down. I grabbed his balls and massaged them in my hands. Are you sure you want these details?"

"Yes, please go on. This is kind of hot. Is he as big as me? Sorry, it's kind of a guy thing."

"He is a bit longer, but not as thick. Okay. Here it goes. I took his entire cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around his shaft. Then I pulled back up, leaving just his head inside my mouth and sucking hard. Then I took him all the way again. I could feel him at my throat. I was so turned on, so wet. Baby, I think there is just something about sucking a cock and especially being able to take it all the way -- his whole cock inside my mouth."

"I remember you telling me about giving your manager that blow job in his office, back in the day. I think you're right -- you have this desire."

"I am beginning to wonder if maybe it's not an addiction."

"Maybe, but I know I'm getting hard, just listening to this."

She reaches over and squeezes Scott's cock through his lounge pants. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all Tam, baby. Please."

With his help, they pull down his lounge pants and his trunks. She grabs his cock in her hand and strokes him a few times. Up and down his thick shaft. She lowers herself on his hardening cock. Sucking him as she lowers her mouth down his shaft. He hardens to full mast inside her mouth. He'd already been half hard, but now with her mouth around him, he is completely hard. His cock fully inside her mouth, he looks down and admires her work.

The feel and the look of a cock, his cock, inside her mouth. Her mouth stuffed with his thick mast. Such a beautiful, yet slutty site. He lowers his hand to her head and holds her tight around his base, feeling the entrance to her throat. She makes a swallow attempting to draw his cock down her throat. Then he lets up. Keeping his hand on her head, he relaxes his hold allowing her to come up on his cock.

It's such a good feeling, her sucking his cock. Always has been. Sometimes, he can't help but drive with his hand. She likes it too. Sometimes, it's just a relaxing blowjob, but sometimes, like tonight. He wants the control; he wants to drive. Drive his cock so deep into her throat feeling it in her stomach. She bobs her head up and down his shaft a few times, he pushes her back down stuffing her mouth with his entire cock again. Holding her there while she swallows again and he lets up again.

This time, she bobs up and down a few times and pauses at his head. Her tongue swirling around his head as she attempts to suck his cum up from his balls. She looks up at him, seeing the smile on his face. She pulls off, and as she regularly does, reaches up to him to kiss. They kiss, where he can taste himself, his precum inside her. He grabs her hand, placing on his shaft and then pulls away and pushes her head back down to his cock. Her mouth once again envelops his entire length.

Her mouth expanded by his girth. Her cheeks widened around his cock. He holds her there trying to fuck her throat as she attempts to swallow a few times. He lets her up again and she bobs up and down his cock like bobbing for apples. He holds her down again on him. Raising his hips trying to get further down her throat. Then he relaxes his hold and with both hands, grabs a hold of either side of her head and begins to fuck her mouth with abandon.

Her mouth feels so fucking good around his cock and he is close and wants that fucking sensation that feels almost as good as her throat. Up and down his cock he holds her head. His hips thrusting to meet his hands on her head rhythm. Soon he feels his cum pulsing up through his cock and holds her tight ensuring his cum will be dumping down her throat. Rope after rope of his sweet cum jettisons from his cock into and down her throat.

He slowly relaxes his grip on her as she swallows his load. Lots of his load. More than usual. He pumps a few more times the last of his cum into her. She swallows the last of his load and then begins cleaning his shaft as she comes back up. Licking and sucking his cum and her saliva up off his cock. She stops at his bulbous head, sucking as much of his sweet and salty cum up from his balls. She pops her head off and looks into his eyes lovingly, waiting for his acceptance for a kiss. To taste each other. He pulls her up and they kiss. Tasting himself on her.

A few minutes pass and he pulls her slightly away.

"Baby, of course I forgive you. I forgave you a few days after Mike told me what happened. I figured, or maybe hoped it was a one time deal."

"Thank you." She replies.

"But I do think you might be right. It may be an addiction. However, you probably already noticed I love it when you suck my cock, so it's kind of an addiction to me as well. And after hearing you confess, what are your thoughts?"

"Do you think I could maybe do it again?"

"What? Suck another man's cock again?"

"Ummm... yes..?"

"Baby, after all the time we've been together, and knowing how much you love it, and possibly addicted to it... I think I am okay with it. I've actually already thought this through, if this question ever came up -- especially after the incident with Mike. I want to know about it before hand."

He continues, "I have the final say. And I want the details directly afterwards and reserve the right for a blowjob afterwards. With that, I mean, I reserve the right to either let you suck me or for me to fuck your mouth. Hearing you telling me the details with Mike, turned me on. And fucking your mouth after was so hot."

"Hmmm... wow, Scott. Thank you. I'm not sure I will do it again, but it is a turn on knowing it would be okay. I do love sucking cock and it would be kind of neat to suck other cocks on occasion." She pauses, "but the more I think about it and knowing you are accepting of it, it is kind of HOT, and I think I do want to do it again."

"Again, baby, I am okay with it, as long as you let me know before and after. And if I say no, there is a reason and you have to accept it. And I want details, and if you want, send me a picture. I want to share in your experiences, but I will never sit in a corner, like a cuckhold, while you suck another. If the situation should arise, I will want to join in."

"So, there is a customer that I clean houses for that I've actually thought about what it would be like. You know, the big place over on Lakeside lane?"

"Yes, baby, I know it. Ted, right? Isn't he single? I think you've mentioned him before."

"Yes, that is him. To be honest honey, I've thought about, or maybe fantasized what it would be like to be cleaning and he walk in and ask or demand a blowjob."

"When do you clean for him next?"

As she pulls his pants and shorts back up over his softening cock, she replies, "I think next Wednesday." She pauses. "Could I, uh, I mean, should I?"

"Baby, I think it would be hot!" he responds. "Yes, I think Ted would be a good first test."