There Is No Way You Did It

Story Info
Did he really change them? The police didn't believe him.
3.5k words
3.29
12.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepedia
deepedia
48 Followers

Officer Rhonda Kelly frowned, this probably the weirdest interrogation in her whole career as a police officer. Sat across from the 35 years old short-haired brunette police officer was 19 years old skinny boy called John Fisher. The boy sat groggily; his face was full of fear. Well, it was a normal reaction for someone that underwent police interrogation. The weird thing was what started this interrogation in the first place. The boy admitted himself to the police, he pleads guilty for his crime, but his reasoning was quite ridiculous that Rhonda couldn't believe what she heard.

Rhonda was a righteous officer, looking at the young boy, he reminded her of her daughters in the home that was similar in age to him. If he was under duress or forced by someone to be here, she needed to straighten things out. Hence, she played the good cop routine and stayed patient in hearing him out

"So, tell me where you are when the accident happened?"

"I was at my home, to be precise, my bedroom..."

"What did you done in your bedroom at that time?"

"C-can I not answer it, Officer Rhonda?" said the boy with some stutter.

"Well, you have the right to remain silent, but kid, you are the one that pleads guilty here and I am the one that wanted to prove your innocence."

He gulped, trying to clear his throat before he told the pretty officer his confession, "I was...beating my meat and...and there was this sudden jolt...I found myself high among the cloud, I mean it literally, you might think I'm insane and not in the right state of mind, I did think so."

"Tch...youngster this day, are you under any drugs, or psychedelic influences that day?"

"I-it's just...weed." The boy said the word 'weed' with a weak and low voice.

"Well...boy, you wanted to be caught, right? Unfortunately...just now, you avoided a charge of illegal possession of drugs, weed is legal in our state, if it stronger drugs you use, I will not hesitate to send you to prison right away."

"But you still disappointing me, young man, you are in your prime of youth with future ahead, don't fall into the pit of crack!" Rhonda shook her head.

"Sorry..." He put a dry smile on his face, but Rhonda could feel that he was sincere in his apology.

"Okay, please continue..." said the officer.

"This was when the weird thing began, in that literal high in the cloud state, I felt all-powerful and also all-knowing," The boy began to get excited remembering the state he was in, "Well...I'm not sure about the all-knowing part, but then why did I just suddenly knew that there are a big gathering of the city socialites at the charity gala being held last weekend? I even knew who came to the charity gala, isn't it weird that I suddenly know about it? I usually a person that didn't give a shit about it."

"I don't know, maybe you heard about it outside?? the local TV channel and other media broadcasted about it after all."

"No...I swear I didn't hear about it from any media." The young man retorted.

"I understand, let's put the matter regarding how you know about the charity gala aside, your story didn't stop there, right?"

John nodded, "I somewhat felt that my mind was in a state of overdrive, I couldn't control what I thought, my fantasy went unrestrained and wild."

"Of course, you were under the influence of weed," Rhonda said with a hint of mockery.

"I thought; what if the snobbish and uppity rich socialites were actually deranged whore and hooker without an ounce of self-respect that secretly sold their body without their husband knowing." John retold his fantasy, "What if that their true nature finally got revealed in that night charity gala and now they end up as real cheap hooker in the street that even a homeless could afford them."

"And the next morning, it was a shocking surprise for me to found out the news that they are running a prostitution ring and whore themselves, is it a coincidence?" the boy shook his head, "I think not, I thought that I was somehow changing them."

"Kid, your fantasy was a bit over the top." Rhonda shook her head, she never imagined that his fantasy was like that. Patience Rhonda! Patience!

"Was there anyone at home aside from you at that time?"

"There was my mother and my sister."

"Did your mother and your sister knew that you are in your bedroom at that time?"

"Uhmm...Yes?"

"This means you have a solid alibi here!"

"At that time, you weren't present at the charity gala's place but was in your home, putting aside the matter of your fantasy, there was no contact or connection of some sort between you and the charity gala," Rhonda explained, "Your fantasy wasn't strong proof, our law didn't regard people's fantasy as one of legitimate proof to arrest someone."

"So, I assure you that you are completely innocent in this case, there is no way you did it!" Rhonda said emphasizing the word 'No Way'.

"You can't do this to me, officer! I was responsible for what was happened, you don't expect me to have this lingering guilty conscience forever, are you?"

"Boy, Are there someone forcing you or threatening you? Blink twice if the answer is yes, the police will guarantee your safety," Rhonda asked, she was wondering why did this guy really stubborn to pleas that he was guilty of his fantasies.

The boy shook his head to deny it and claimed that no one was forcing him. Rhonda sighed in exasperation; this was harder than what she was expecting.

"Hear me first, boy, if you insist to be punished and feeling guilty because of your wild fantasy, my punishment for you is that you must go to a shrink for some rehabilitation therapy."

"But..."

"There's no but, young man! You have a severe case of delusion here! I said it again that you..." Rhonda pointed her finger at the boy, "Aren't the one that responsible for what happened at the charity gala."

"Shit, I don't want to do this, but let me break some rules for you," Officer Rhonda moved toward the cabinet located at the corner of the room. She returned to confront the delusional teenager after she took a thick brown folder from the cabinet.

"The documents here contain information the police department had gathered regarding the prostitution case."

"You see how thick this folder? If I accept the notion that you somewhat magically change all women that present at the charity gala, it will demean what my colleagues and I did so far."

Officer Rhonda shorted through the documents and singled out a few of them.

"Let's start with this one; this one is a report for the socialite, Paula Castor."

"Paula Castor, 39 years old, a pretty wife of Richard Castor, one of prominent businessman of the city and old money." She showed him two pictures, one with the woman in mention dressed elegantly, one with her dressed skimpily, few tattoos like tramp stamp and others vulgar ones could be found around her body

"According to our investigation, she did her vulgar tattoos a long time before the charity gala but she cleverly hides it without her husband ever knew it."

"Her frequent appearance at a charity with her socialites' circles were just a front for their work as whores, she had admitted that she and her circle had been doing this for long while, we just never knew it before, you know how money can cover dirty deeds of people."

"Now the question, about your fantasy, whether that night is the first time you have the fantasy about those rich uppity whores or not?"

"Yes officer, that was my first time."

"See, the timeline wasn't matching either, they had been on this business for long times and you just had those fantasies of yours last week."

"So, worry not, their behavior and what happened at the charity gala's was not due to your spontaneous fantasy."

"What if the change was somewhat retroactive?"

Officer Rhonda facepalmed, she finally lost her patience against this stubborn boy, she wanted to send him away, but it's also didn't seem to sit right on the righteous officer's mind.

"Boy, did your mother never told you that you are such thick-headed? I never met someone that wanted to admit guilty as persistent as you." The policewoman remarked.

"So, let's us resort to this then, change me! Can you do it? If you really changed those socialites, you should be able to do it again to me."

"Is it fine with you? What if that I accidentally transform you to be a whore?"

"It's alright, if you have some kind of power, you ought to learn how to control it."

The boy stared at the officer, trying his best to prove his power by changing a small thing about the officer.

Something small but still noticeable...let's change her hair color!

But even with his eyes turning red from focusing too much, nothing was happening, she was still a short-haired brunette.

"So, what do you change from me? But from your frown, it seems like you failed to do it," Rhonda showed him a consoling smile, "See? it wasn't you; you better go home now, and please go to a psychiatrist if you have time."

She was finally able to send him away.

--

John was back in his room, after his talk with the officer, he has put down the burden on his mind. The officer proved that he had no power and it was only all his fantasy, there was no need for him to feel guilty.

This call for a celebration!

He burned his last stash of weed, and chug his precious bottle of leftover whisky. He was sorry to the officer as he broke his commitment, but he swore that this will be the last time he wasted himself in weed and alcohol. It didn't take him long for his mind to go fuzzy as his body heat went up. The young man was soon lost in ecstasy.

It was then that he found himself once again high in the cloud. He was aware of his situation, but he brushed this situation as just a hallucination under the combination of weed and alcohol. He was more unrestrained than the first time he found himself in this place, he was drunk in the power. The boy's mind began to get creative with his fantasy.

"Iv the socialites have been a whore all this time, how can they hide it well from the eyes of the public!?"

"The town council probably knew this secret, they were closet perverts that have a share on the prostitution ring, after all, the socialites often supporting the council activities!"

"I bet Mayoress Meghan was lesbian that has one of the uppity whorish socialites as her secret lover."

His mind was still in overdrive, his fantasy about the mayoress wasn't enough! the image of the pretty police officer appeared on his mind.

"The police! They seem to take care of the case, but it's just coverup, the city policies were corrupt without exception!" His fantasy began to form some wild scenario at this point.

"They probably blackmail those whores to give them 'protection' money."

"Officer Rhonda Kelly was the most corrupt police from the city police department, she was nice at the surface, but cruel manipulative bitch that have no moral and inhibition."

"Officer Rhonda had the socialites, the town council, the city police department, heck, a lot of people in this city under her thumb!"

"She was secretly a criminal kingpin!"

Then why such a powerful woman looked at me with attention and stay assuring me that I am not guilty? Is she...

"Sh-she was the one that changed the people! she was corrupting other women as her whores and drug-addicted goons so she could control them!"

"And she was impressed with me that took claim of her crimes as my own, and because of it, she is now madly falling in love with me and maybe she wanted me as her boyfriend or more serious relation?"

After all, what other reasons aside from that she has a crush on me that she was patiently hearing my ridiculous-almost-insane claims while other police have better thing to do?

--

The fabric of reality began to weave according to the young man's fantasies; the city outlook had been affected when the influential people got changed. The city Art Center got transformed to be a strip club. One of the five-stars hotels transformed into a cheap love motel because the one that built the hotel got their money siphoned by the corrupt officer. A newly built senior high school building was vanishing from history, in its place was an old rundown building that been used for gang hideout. As the city outlook transformed, it began to affect people that related to it. The number of whores and slut in the city was significantly increasing, from good housewives become streetwalker hookers and crack whores, from students with bright futures to drug-addicted violent gang members and punk whores.

Mayoress Meghan Snow was in her office at the town hall, she was currently in a meeting regarding the city's financial report before the reality-changing wave washed over her. Her outer clothes were not changing much, but her getup now got some hint of perversion in it. There was no change in her formal suit jacket, but her long sleeves shirt was changing into a flimsy low-cut v-neck blouse that shows a generous amount of cleavage, and her long skirt grew to tighten to black latex hobbled skirt which made she could only do a tiny step when walking, her brown shoulder-length hair extended and weaved itself to ponytail before changing to raven black color, She gone from caring, people-minded leader of the city to be vain, selfish, power abusing pervert that only mind her pleasure.

The other woman in the room were experiencing the same, the city treasurer, Harmony Jensen clothes was changing to gaudy green train dress, an assortment of gold jewelry appeared on her body, her attire was unsuitable for an office environment. under the train dress, a buzzing sound could be heard, several egg vibrators were attached to her pussy and nipples, she just like a snail that when she walked, she would leave a wet trail if it was not for the train dress to hide and mop her juices. Her face was uncanny, it was the face of mature women at the end of her 40's or early 50's but tried her hardest to look like a girl in her late 20 with plastic surgeries and Botox injection, she was a corrupt gold digger that only loyal to whoever can sate her greed for money.

Meghan personal assistant, Emma Smith, the youngest in the room, the blonde woman unlike the other two that try to hide their perversion as a Town council member, Emma had changed drastically to suit the Mayoress' new lifestyle, she was clad in black latex bodysuit from head to toes. Her blonde hair was styled in twin tails that appearing out of her latex hood. She was on her hand and knees, a glass board appeared from thin air and attached to her back, she was just a piece of furniture in this room, she stayed silent in the room without uttering a single sound, after all a table couldn't speak.

Meanwhile, the men on the town council were replaced with hot and sensual women which previously were the wife, daughters, or relatives of those men worked in town council as in this reality, the Mayoress sexuality played a huge part.

"So, Harmony, how was the public opinion on us? I couldn't believe that those snobbish rich bitches screwed themselves up after they were able to hide it for long times. "

"It was as expected, the public trust in us was falling."

"Shit! Paid some media to do a good PR for us, the whores will need to reimburse us later."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Don't take too much for your pocket; it's my money that you take!"

"I'll do a good job for you, Ma'am." The gold-digger excused herself from the room.

--

Someone else entered the room several minutes later after Harmony left. A woman wearing a short fake fur coat, a crop top, and cut-out pants, her legs were clad in fishnet stocking. Unlike Harmony that whose 'youth' was gained from plastic surgeries; this mature woman's face looked below her actual age because of her expensive and intense skincare. She was Paula Castor, one of the socialites-cum-hooker. Paula was also the secret lover of Mayoress Meghan, but unlike the lesbian Mayoress, Paula was Bisexual.

"Where is your dress? What's with wearing whorish outfit in a plain day?" asked the Mayoress.

"As if you never saw me in my working attire, why bother to hide it anymore? I'm a really cheap whore now, I even got a few homeless use me on my way here."

"But this is the town hall, people can't see me with you in whore attire!" Meghan gave the hooker a stern look

"Aw...You were worried about it?" She moved closer to Meghan. Paula gave Meghan a surprise kiss on the lips.

"Which one is more important for you, me, or your reputation?" Paula asked. Meghan's expression grew softer as she knew the answer, she embraced Paula, and they were locked between kisses once again.

---

At the same time, in the City Police Department.

Officer Rhonda was in the archive room when the reality-changing wave washed over her. She felt a surge of power poured into her body, the power broke all her inhibition and morals. Power's corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely. Her memories were changed to suit her new corrupt self. Her stature grew taller and fitter, her brunette hair losing its color and turned platinum blonde, her facial features were refined that made her grew prettier than before, she now was a mix between Barbie doll and Amazoness. Her outfit was changing, medals began appearing on her police clothes. She went from just a police lieutenant to the whole police department chief. She remembered how many people she manipulated to get her position, by sexual trap or by force, she was no strange to resort to crime herself. 'Whatever Rhonda wants Rhonda get' was her motto.

The room she was in also had been transformed. No longer was it the Police department's archive room, the room now was Rhonda's secret archive room where she kept all her intelligence report and blackmail material. She held a lot of blackmail material for all the influential people in this city.

Rhonda was one of the most feared figures in the city, she had another identity aside from being the police chief; She was the crime empress with a big criminal emporium. In this city, she was the one that decided what is right and what is wrong, even the most courageous criminals need to pay respect to her and obey her order if they didn't want their lives to be ruined.

She remembered the young boy that she met at the office today. Her heart was beating faster when she had a conversation with the boy. It was a new experience for Rhonda, even with her husband, her hardened and cold heart didn't even feel flustered, her marriage with him, after all, was only a marriage of convenience for Rhonda to hide her other identity and to sire heirs for her empire. It was different this time, she knew that she was lovestruck with the young man who was the same age as her daughter. She wanted him, and as her life motto said, 'whatever Rhonda wants Rhonda get'.

She was imagining herself down on her knees, her head bobbed up and down on the boy's big cock until he was cumming from her intense blowjob. She imagined that his cum will be as delicious as her favorite yogurt and the boy would praise her when she swallowed his cum.

Good girl...She wanted the boy to tell her that she was a good girl.

--

When she regained her wit, her skirt already fallen on the floor, and her panties were damp wet. She didn't bother to remove her panties, the dampness was caused by her fantasies about her crush after all, and her twisted mind considered it as an honor. She decided to make these panties her treasured trophy and didn't plan to wash them.

The crime empress walked around the rows of bookshelves and picked up several folders from there.

Why did he keep talking about those socialites again?

Oh yeah...he was having a fantasy about them! Are those whores his ideal type of woman?

deepedia
deepedia
48 Followers
12