There May be Trouble Ahead

Story Info
When hormones rule the head.
8.8k words
4.14
11.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers

I had a long slow luxurious stretch as I woke from my slumber in my cosy warm bed. Turning my head to the side I squinted at the clock on the bedside table. 07.18 was the time. I always wake between seven and seven thirty.

This wasn't a normal summer Saturday morning though. Two things were different.

One, I was extremely horny. I have a high sex drive but at this time of the month it goes into overdrive as my hormones are raging. Normally I would turn to my loving husband, Mal, and wake him with some mouth action on his morning wood, before lowering my welcoming wet hole over his lovely man meat and ride him. Sometimes I would roll and get him on top to pound me through the mattress. I had a hole that was aching to be filled with a good stiff rod, filled and pounded hard until I screamed in orgasm. Today was a mattress day.

Two, Mal wasn't home. He's a semi pro golfer and was competing in a tournament and isn't expected back before Monday night.

With a sigh, I slipped some fingers into my pussy and finger fucked myself as hard as I could. I had a small come but it wasn't enough. I opened the drawer in the bedside table and took out my vibrator and dildo. I hadn't used the vibrator for a while, and thankfully the batteries weren't flat.

Twenty minutes of action with both my trusty friends gave me two very good, hot, sweaty, squirting orgasms that left me breathless.

I looked at the clock again and realised that I had to get a move on as my friend, Sally, was picking me up at nine for a girly day shopping.

As I rolled out of bed I noticed the wet patch on the sheets. No time to deal with that now, it will have to wait till I got home. Luckily my son, Paul, was away with friends, not that he would come into the bedroom anyway.

Pulling on my robe, I headed for the bathroom and cleaned my teeth before going down to the kitchen. I put a pod in the coffee maker and two slices of bread in the toaster before opening the back door to see how warm it was outside.

Breakfast was soon eaten and I went to shower and dress. A shopping trip didn't need any fancy clothes so I put on my white cotton bra and panties, a teal mid calf length skirt and a white top. It was warm enough to go bare legged.

I timed things just right as Sally was just pulling into the drive as I came downstairs. Slipping on my sandals, I picked up my handbag and went out to the car.

Sally and I keep in touch with each other so didn't have much to say on the thirty minute drive to town. We just discussed what we were looking to buy and which shops would be best for want we wanted. My main aim was a new pair of running shoes and Sally was looking for a whole new outfit for a wedding she was going to.

The car park in town was packed and the only space we could find was right at the back, quite a way from the road leading to the high street. As we were walking through the cars Sally nudged me and said.

" Hey, Chrissie! I wouldn't kick him out of bed. Would you?"

I looked over to where she was looking and saw a smartly dressed guy in a white shirt and well pressed black trousers. He wasn't very tall for a man, probably about my height, five feet seven. His hair was short and dark, just showing signs of grey at the temples.

"Sally. You're incorrigible." I said." I'd sooner have Mal any day."

"Look at his hands." said Sally. "I wonder if there's any truth to the saying that big hands mean a big cock."

I looked and his hands did seem big compared to the rest of him.

"I've no idea" I replied. "I don't want to know anyway."

"I'd love to find out." said Sally.

"Is sex all you think about?" I replied, keeping quiet about the thoughts running through my mind. I'm horny as hell and Sally talking about sex isn't helping at all.

"There's nothing wrong with thinking about sex." replied Sally.

We wandered into the High Street and started our shopping. Sally was looking for more than I was so we started shopping for her. We visited several shops before she found some of what she was looking for.

As we were shopping I kept noticing this guy more often. Was it just chance or was I subconsciously looking for him. I don't know but he seemed to appear close to wherever we were.

I don't think he was following us because he appeared from different directions. Each time I saw him I felt more horny and wondered about the big hands, big cock idea. I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind.

At one point Sally and I were walking along, window shopping when I sensed him close behind me. I could smell his aftershave, a deep musky odour. He brushed past my elbow and I heard him say.

"I'm going to fuck you."

I gasped and turned to Sally.

"Did you hear what he just said?"

"No." she replied. "What did he say?"

"He said he's going to fuck me."

"Lucky you. If he'd said that to me I would have had him here in the street."

"That's up to you, but I don't want to be raped."

"It's only rape if you don't want it"

"Well I don't want it. I'm terrified that he might drag me into an alley and rape me."

" He can't drag us both into an alley and even if he could, I'd take him on Chrissie. Don't worry about it."

That was some comfort but I was still spooked. I kept looking for him so I could avoid him.

I was surprised that the thought of seeing Sally get it in an alley had my pussy moistening and tingling. Nothing wrong with a good seeing to in an alley with the right man. If Mal was that way inclined, I'd love for him to do me in public, but it wasn't his style.

As we walked I began to fantasise about Sally, imagining her up against a wall with this guy pounding her. Oddly I began to feel jealous of her. She was getting it and I wasn't.

My thoughts were interrupted.

"Are you OK Chrissie?" Sally asked. "You've gone very quiet."

"Sorry, Sally. I'm still worried about that guy." I lied.

"Don't worry about it. Nothing is going to happen."

One thing did happen. My knickers got very wet caused by my thinking about Sally and the guy

We carried on shopping and nothing did happen until a while later I was waiting in a shop while Sally was trying on clothes when he came close to me again.

"I know you need a good fuck and I'm going to give it to you" He said as he passed by me.

What the hell. I did need a good fucking, but how did he know. Was it tattooed on my forehead?

He wasn't going to give it to me. I was sure of that but my pussy was dripping. What is going on?

I stood there open mouthed as I tried to process this. I was flushed and confused. Thankfully I managed to regain my composure before Sally came out of the changing room. I didn't say anything to her as I didn't want another conversation about sex.

We carried on shopping. I didn't see that guy again and almost put him out of my mind.

Sally found the last thing on her list and I popped into the sportswear shop to get my running shoes before we found a cafe for coffee and cake.

The cafe was busy and we just managed to get a table for two. We hadn't been there long before Sally's phone rang. She answered it and went white as she listened. Hanging up the call she said.

"I'm going to have to go, Chrissie. James has had a motorbike accident and is in hospital"

"Oh hell. I hope it's not too serious. You get yourself off. If you wouldn't mind taking my shopping with you, I'll get the train back home and get my shopping from you tomorrow."

"OK" she said as she gathered up the bags and hurried out.

After she left I pulled my phone from my bag and was browsing my social media when I sensed somebody sitting down opposite me.

I looked up and to my horror I realised that it was him. Rushing out seemed to be the best thing to do but before I could move I ended up looking into his steel blue eyes.

My insides turned to water and my pussy began leaking a lot. Looking away wasn't an option. I tried but I couldn't.

"Come with me." he said.

"Why should I?" I replied as bravely as I could.

"I've told you twice that I'm going to fuck you. This is the third time."

This was said in a normal conversational tone and from the corner of my eyes I could see heads swivelling towards me.

"You mean rape me, don't you?"

I'm leaving now, and when you follow me, you are consenting to what happens."

He stood up and started to walk out. I should have stayed behind but felt compelled to go with him,

Blushing furiously knowing that those who heard him knew what I was going to do, I picked up my handbag and followed him. I just hoped that there was nobody there that recognised me.

As I walked out I passed a table with two young men at it.

"He's a lucky guy." said one of them. "I wish it was me getting inside you."

Obviously I am still attractive to somebody, which was flattering.

He walked out of the door and turned right towards the car park. I should have turned left towards the train station. I followed him like a lost puppy dog.

My mind was in turmoil. I shouldn't be doing this but my body wanted it. My pussy ached to be filled and I wondered just how full it would be. The old big hands, big cock issue. I think I was going to find the answer but I was determined to resist what my body wanted.

In the car park he approached a maroon limousine, with me trotting along behind him.

A man in uniform got out of the car and opened the rear door. They guy indicated that I should get in and I did. As this man who had such a hold on me followed me into the car the driver said.

"Where to, Sir?"

"Home please." was the reply.

I took in my surroundings. There was a lot of space in the back but it was rather dark. The rear windows were tinted, as was the glass partition between the driver and the rear. It was warm and very cosy.

As we set off, the guy said.

"Give me your knickers."

"I can't do that." I replied in a futile attempt of resistance.

He just looked me in the eye. Just that look was enough and I reached up under my skirt, pulled off my soaking knickers and gave then to him.

It was very embarrassing to give him my white cotton granny pants. If I'd known this was going to happen I would have worn something a bit sexier. I would also have trimmed my pubes.

He held my knickers to his nose and sniffed the gusset. Ewww!

"Open your mouth." he said.

I shook my head. He gave me that look again and I did as he said. He pushed the gusset into my mouth. It was very wet. I've tasted myself from Mal's cock and was used to it but this was somehow different and strangely erotic.

His hand slid up my thigh. I kept my legs tightly closed and my eyes shut so I couldn't see the look he was probably giving me. His fingers reached the top.

Seconds later I was pushing up against his hand as his fat fingers plundered my soaking hole. I was dripping wet and he pushed them in easily.

Gasping, moaning and pushing against him, I orgasmed time and time again as he finger fucked me hard. This was so bad, but so good at the same time.

Every nerve of my body was alight. I was sweating and my juices were flowing fast. The back of my skirt was soaking wet.

"Take off your top and bra." was the next instruction.

That was going to be difficult but I managed to get my top off. My fingers were trembling so much that I couldn't undo my bra so I just pulled it off over my head.

My nipples were rock hard and standing proud. His mouth fastened on one and he began to lick and suck while his fingers continued to work my pussy.

I lost count of how many times I came or how long it had been going on for. I wondered if he would fuck me in the car as there was plenty of room and I didn't know if I could resist if he did.

It was quiet in the car apart from my grunts and groans and I could hear the road noise. It changed from smooth to the crunchy sound of gravel. Then the car came to a halt.

"Come with me." He said.

I started to get dressed.

"No. Just as you are."

Oh God! With my knickers in my mouth, naked from the waist up, and a skirt that is soaking wet at the back, I struggled to get up on my shaking legs.

The driver opened the door and stood there until we got out. I was blushing with shame. The driver didn't look directly at me but he saw me like that. I was so embarrassed.

I followed the guy with my head bowed. It was only a few yards across the gravel but I felt so exposed, it could have been a mile. There were a few steps up to the door of this huge house and as we climbed them a young man opened the door.

How many more people were going to see me like this?

As we passed through the door the guy took hold of me and pushed me against the wall. He lifted the hem of my skirt and tucked it into the waistband. My wet pussy and glistening thighs were exposed to the young man. He didn't seem to take any notice as he closed the door and walked past us.

I soon had a mouth on a nipple and fingers inside me again. I gasped and writhed on his hand as I started to come again, the heat rising from my pussy right up my body.

It was different this time, not a normal finger fucking. He was expanding his fingers and stretching me more than I've ever been stretched before. I was gushing. I think at one point he had four of his fat fingers in me and I was at the fine point between pleasure and pain. It was exquisite but so wrong.

I still can't work out how I ended up doing this.

He took his fingers from my pussy and I felt so empty. I wanted them back again. He took my knickers from my mouth and offered me his fingers.

"Clean them." He said.

I took them in my mouth and began to suck my juices from them.

I felt something else at my pussy. It wasn't a hand. He pushed his fat cock into me slowly. No wonder he was stretching me with his fingers. It was really fat.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" I gasped. "So full. So fucking full."

Once he was fully in in me, he held still.

After the initial feelings subsided I thought about protection.

" Are you wearing a condom?" I asked.

" No."

" Please.. Please, not without a condom, please." I pleaded.

He slowly withdrew and I thought he was going to put a condom on, but no, he pushed back in and started to fuck me with long slow strokes.

"No, no, please no." I begged but he took no notice.

He just kept stroking in and out. My pussy was stretched so wide that my clit was fully exposed and every time he pushed in his body hit it and it was like little electric shocks and I started to come hard.

My no no no turned to yes yes yes as ploughed my dripping tunnel.

It wasn't long before a massive orgasm hit me. I was shaking and screaming. My whole body was on fire. My pussy was gushing and I was having trouble staying upright.

He put his hands under my thighs and effortlessly lifted my legs around his waist. Instinctively I wrapped them round him.

Things got hectic. He started to slam into me so hard he was pushing me into the wall. God! It was amazing. I'd never been fucked like this in my life. That thick column of man meat slammed into me over and over and I was coming like a train.

My hair was wet with sweat and rivulets were running between my tits. My thighs were wet and slippery, partly sweat and partly my juices.

I could never have imagined that sex could be this good. It was even worth the pain in my back from being slammed against the wall.

He was sweating too and the smell of sweat mixed with his aftershave was intoxicating. I was totally committed to this now, revelling in the wild sensations coursing through my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on,my painfully hard nipples pressed against his damp shirt.

My mind went blank. I think I passed out for a short while. When I came to, he was still pounding me, but more slowly now. He stopped for a while buried deep inside me.

Then he started again. Hard and fast and I sensed that he was about to come.

"Not in me. Please. Not in me." I pleaded.

He didn't answer. After a few more thrusts he pulled out and I felt a spurt on my belly.

Thank God, I thought. He listened, but he hadn't.

He pushed back into me and soon held deep in me and blasted my hole with jets of come.

It wasn't what I wanted but my body was ready for it.

Slowly, he softened and slipped out of me, followed by his come.

He pushed my legs down and took my arms from round his neck, and walked away.

I collapsed in a heap on the floor. The enormity of what I'd done hit me. Laid on the floor in a sticky mess with his come dripping from me, I cried my heart out.

I cried because I'd betrayed Mal. I cried because he could have made me pregnant and I cried because I enjoyed it so much when I shouldn't have.

Suddenly, I realised that didn't know where I was. I'd been somewhat distracted on the drive here by the fingers inside me and the mouth on my nipple and didn't know which way we went and how long it had taken to get here.

This could be more trouble for me than it already was. Was I a captive now? This made me cry even more.

"Come on, dear." Said a female voice as a hand gently rested on my shoulder. " Let's get you cleaned up."

I looked up to see the kindly face of a matronly woman.

"What have I done?" I wailed.

She didn't reply, just helped me to my feet and untucked the bottom of my skirt from the waist and let it drop. It stuck to the come he'd deposited on my belly, another reminder of what I'd done.

On trembling legs, I staggered, with her support, along the hallway and up the wide staircase, leaving a sticky mess on the floor, the evidence of what happened.

"I know it won't be any comfort to you but you aren't the first this has happened to and I don't think you will be the last." She said.

"How many before me?" I asked, although I don't know why I did.

"Too many." She replied.

"Why oh why did he pick me?" I asked. "I'm nothing special, just an average woman."

It was more a rhetorical question but she answered me anyway.

"I can't speak for you, but the others had one thing in common. They were all mid cycle with their hormones running wild. They also couldn't work out how he had managed to get them here."

"Well, I'm the same."

"It fits the pattern. Are you protected?"

"No. I'm not and I'm worried."

"I can imagine you will be."

By this time we were entering a bedroom. It was very modern compared to the rest of the house.

"There's a shower through that door." She said, pointing across the room. "You should find all you need in there."

I wasn't embarrassed in front of her. She'd already seen most of me, so I dropped my skirt on the floor and went to shower.

The toiletries were all high end products and very luxurious. It didn't take long to clean my body but no amount of scrubbing could remove the filthy feeling I had. There was also a syringe and a bottled of spermicide wash and I used most of it to flush my well used pussy. I just hoped that none of his swimmers had made it to where they need to be.

My back was sore and with the use of two mirrors I saw it was bright red from being banged against the wall. There wasn't much I could do about that but it would probably bruise later..

I couldn't find a hair dryer so I wrapped a towel round my head and went back to the bedroom. My skirt had gone and laid on the bed was a grey shift dress, and my handbag which I had left in the car. I didn't know where my bra, knickers and top were.

The dress was a size too big but it would have to do as there was nothing else. Feeling very tired I laid on the bed. I checked the bedside clock and was amazed to see it was almost six thirty. It was just after three when I met him in the cafe. That meant I'd spent about three hours being fingered or fucked. No wonder I was tired.

I dozed off and was woken by the woman coming back in with a cup of tea.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers