There May be Trouble Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the car came to a stop, I opened my door and got out. Passing the drivers door, I indicated that he should open the window. He did and I leaned in and kissed him hard on the lips as my hand reached down and fondled his crotch.

"Thank you for everything." I said as I walked away.

Once in the house I stripped off and put all my clothes in the washer before going upstairs and running a hot bath with loads of bubble bath. As I slid down into the rich soap suds, my sore back on the bath painfully reminded me of what I had done and I broke down in tears. I don't think I've ever cried so much so often.

After a while I realised that crying wasn't going to solve anything and I had to do whatever I could to make sure Mal never found out about what I'd done. It would absolutely devastate him and I would almost certainly lose him.

I cleaned myself up, dried myself and went into the bedroom. On checking my phone I found I had a missed call from Sally, so I called her back and arranged for her to drop my shopping off.

Following the instructions on the packet I took the morning after pill. As I was putting the empty packet back in the bottom of my bag for later disposal, I noticed the expiry date. It was last month. I hope like hell it still works.

Sally arrived just after I had dressed and gone downstairs.

"How's James?" I asked as soon as she walked through the door.

"He's in a bad way but will recover. He has a broken leg and some ribs, along with a dislocated shoulder and a lot of road rash. It's bad but it could have been a lot worse."

"Thank goodness it's not more serious." I replied as I put the kettle on for a cuppa.

While the kettle was boiling I had to nip upstairs to the bathroom. On the way back downstairs I 'accidentally' slipped and fell on my back.

Sally heard the bang and came running to me.

"Are you OK?" She asked with a worried look on her face.

"I'm fine." I replied "It was just a little bump." As I got to my feet.

That took care of explaining the bruised back and with a witness too.

We had our coffee and chatted for a while then Sally left. I was on my own and just slobbed out for the rest of the day watching stupid day time TV.

The next morning, I was so excited. Mal was coming home and I couldn't wait to see him. I showered and trimmed my pubes then put on a lacy bra and matching panties and slipped into a light summer dress.

He was due home about 2pm so I put a meal in the slow cooker so I could spend as much time as possible with him. I was horny and really wanted him.

Just after two, I heard his car pull onto the drive so I went to the door to meet him. He was beaming like a Cheshire cat. His team had won the tournament and he had a share of the winnings. It was a substantial amount of cash.

I dragged him inside and he dropped his bag in surprise. I unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. Dropping to my knees, I took him in my mouth and gave him my best blow job. It was heaven to be with my Mal again.

He was almost at the point of coming in my mouth when he pulled his cock away and pulled me to my feet.

"The only place my come is going is in your pussy." he said as he led me into the lounge.

He stood me at one end of the sofa, lifted my dress up over my waist, bent me over the arm and pulled my panties down just far enough to expose my pussy. I was dripping in anticipation.

I wriggled my bottom in invitation and he took the invitation, slipping straight into me. I couldn't spread my legs as my panties were tight round my thighs so my pussy was really tight round him.

As soon as he was in me, I started to come and I kept on coming as he pounded me hard.

"Oh God. " I shouted. "Keep doing that. Hammer me. I love it."

He did hammer me. I was surprised at how long he lasted considering he was so close to coming in my mouth earlier.

I was shaking and sweating as orgasm after orgasm coursed through my body. Another orgasm hit me when he pulsed inside me and coated my pussy walls with his come. I felt every drop..

He pulled back and I expected it was all over, but he slammed back in again and kept on fucking me. Each thrust in pumped some of his come out and I could feel it running over my clit and dripping into my panties.

It was hot steamy sweaty sex and I loved every minute of it. I was coming almost continually and my juices were flowing and dripping from me.

I wanted it to last forever but all too soon he erupted inside me again, filling me with his hot come.

He slipped out of me and a stream of come followed. I grabbed at my panties and pulled them up. I didn't want to let anything escape. The gusset was wet and sticky and I rubbed it into my pussy, almost orgasming again.

I felt that life was now back to normal. Mal was home and he'd given me a right royal fucking. Nothing could be better.

Fast forward two months.

I'm alone and distraught. Mal has left me. He somehow found the video on the cloud and walked out. There wasn't a big row, that's not Mal's style. He just told me he was disappointed in me and left.

He's letting me live in the house for now, but I don't know what will happen in the divorce.

There is also something growing inside me. Yes, I'm pregnant. I missed my period and took a test which confirmed it. It can't be Mal's child. After Paul was born he had a vasectomy as he only wanted one child. Mal doesn't know I'm pregnant, not that it would make any difference.

I don't know what my future holds for me now.