There May be Trouble Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanking her, I then asked.

"What happens now? Am I a prisoner here?"

"No." She replied. "You are free to leave whenever you wish. Just say the word and you will be driven to wherever you want to go. Your clothes are being washed and should be ready in about half an hour. Dinner is in fifteen minutes so you may as well eat before you go."

I was hungry and I had no idea how long it would take me to get home to eat.

"Dinner would be wonderful, thank you."

"Come down to the hall in ten minutes and I'll show you to the dining room."

With some trepidation I went down to the hall. Would he be there to eat with me? How would I react when I saw him? Would there be others? I was confused and nervous.

I noticed that the sticky mess had been cleaned up and there was no evidence of what had happened there.

The woman showed me into the dining room. It was a magnificent room with wood panelled walls, polished wood floor and a huge dining table in the centre, set with gleaming silverware and crockery.

There were only two places set, one at the head of the table and one to one side. She led me to the seat at the side and I sat down.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see him coming into the room. He was wearing a white shirt and faded blue jeans. The jeans were tight I could see the outline of his cock lying against his leg. It was huge and I couldn't believe that I'd taken all of it inside me. Strangely, I felt proud that I'd managed to accommodate such a monster.

Seeing him brought back all the things he had done to me. I could almost feel his fingers inside me in the car and his fat cock in me in the hall.

My nipples hardened. Luckily the dress was a loose fit and it wasn't too obvious. My pussy started to moisten at the memories. Damn those hormones, I was horny again.

He sat down and our first plate of food arrived. I'm not one for fine dining so didn't know what it was, but it was delicious.

Neither of us had spoken. The second course arrived and I recognised this as Beef Wellington served with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. That too was delicious.

We had a glass of red wine each.

Sill nothing was said. The tension was growing, but I was determined that I wasn't going to be the first one to speak. Sitting so close to him, smelling his scent and knowing what he had in his jeans was turning me on.

The desert arrived, a light refreshing medley of summer fruits, served with cream. While I was eating this I felt his leg pressing against mine. The first contact from him since his cock slipped out of me in the hall. I was ecstatic. He'd noticed that I was there.

After the second glass of wine, I was feeling more relaxed. The pressure on my leg was increasing.

Still nothing had been said by either of us. After coffee, he spoke.

"Stand up." He commanded.

I did and turned me so my back was to the table. He lifted me up, in the process the dress ended up round my waist, and sat me on the table..

He spread my legs and my private place was fully exposed to him. I was getting wetter at the thought that he would fuck me again.

I felt his mouth on my thigh just above my knee as he kissed all the way up to the top, Then back down the other thigh, missing the most important bit. Then he licked all the way up and all the way down, still missing that vital part.

Wishing he would stop teasing me, I pushed up against him but he resisted me.

Finally he stopped at the top and licked my pussy, one long stroke right up to my clit, which he flicked with his tongue. It was like fireworks and I shuddered and came hard. He carried on licking me and fucking me with his tongue before he

slipped a finger into me, then two, then three and finally four. This was the same as he did in the hall, stretching me bit by bit, while he licked and sucked on my clit.

I could feel my juices flowing ans the wetness made it easier for him to work his fingers in me. I came again.

He stood up and I could see his face was soaked with my wetness. Dropping his trousers and boxers allowed his monster freedom. I looked at it in amazement. It was like a tree trunk sticking out of dense dark undergrowth.

As he slid into my wet willing hole, I didn't say anything about a condom. I could be getting pregnant anyway if one of his swimmers found it's way after the first fuck.

He used long slow strokes, almost pulling out before sliding back in, right to the top. I was so full I could feel another orgasm building, but not fast enough.

I decided to do something about it. Even though I'd had the best sex of my like in the hall I was annoyed at the way he'd treated me.

" Come on then. This afternoon you said that you were going to fuck me. You did in the hall, but now it's time to do it properly." I goaded him, as I stripped off the dress to be fully naked in front of him for the first time

I saw a flash of anger in his narrowed eyes as he put his arms under my thighs and spread them wide. It was quite painful but I wasn't going to let him know.

He hammered into me, hard and fast, almost brutally and I took it. I screamed as my orgasm coursed through my body.

"That's a bit better." I gasped. "Now do better."

He really upped the pace and I loved it. I was coming like crazy and I could feel my juices running down to my bottom.

I don't know where he got his stamina from. I was tiring but he just kept on going.

He pushed my legs right back over my body, and kept on slamming into me. I felt his mouth on a nipple, sucking an licking and that set me off again. Then he bit it, not really hard but enough to cause pain and I screamed with pleasure.

" Go on. Do it then. Fuck me harder." I taunted. " I want more."

I don't think he could do it any harder but he kept up the relentless pace until he finally buried himself deep inside and I felt spurt after spurt fill me up.

He pulled out and I looked at his cock, shiny and wet with a drip of his come at the end. It was still hard though.

"Is that the best you've got?" I growled. I was knackered but I wasn't giving up. He had to give up first.

He turned me over. My hard sensitive nipples were pressed against the polished wood of the table.

Seconds later he was in me again. I could tell he was tiring as he wasn't as forceful as before, But I was OK with that. I'd come so much already and I thought he may be a long time before he came again, if he could come at all.

It was still a good fuck and I had a couple more orgasms, just not earth shattering ones until he ran his fingers in the come that was dripping from my well used hole and stuck a finger in my bottom.

I screamed at this invasion. It wasn't comfortable at all. His finger moved in and out of me as he pushed his man meat in and out of my pussy. That was an insane feeling and I had a massive orgasm from it.

Eventually I felt him pulse inside me but there wasn't much output as I didn't feel much.

He pulled out and I rolled over to look at him. His cock was rapidly softening and I knew he was done.

"Is that it then?" I asked sweetly.

Glaring at me, he pulled up his boxers and trousers and stormed off.

"I guess it is then." I called after him. "That's a shame." as I collapsed on the table.

I laid there, unable to move. My pussy and bum were sore and I ached all over, especially my thighs and hips from when he held me wide open, but I was happy. The sex was great, but don't tell him that. The way he stormed out in the end let me know that I'd got to him and hopefully put a dent in his confidence.

Eventually I managed to get myself up. To my surprise, the table had been cleared. Wow! Somebody had been in and seen me getting a good seeing to and I hadn't noticed. The thought of being watched gave me a bit of a thrill. I felt very naughty.

Not caring who saw me, I made my way back to the bedroom leaving drips of come along the way.

I headed straight to the shower where I washed and cleaned out as much of the come as I could and used the last of the spermicide to hopefully kill off what was left.

With a towel round my wet hair I returned to the bedroom to find the woman there with my clean clothes. She'd obviously never heard of knocking.

I sat on the bed and she passed me a small box.

"Keep this between us." She said. "If he finds out about it he will sack me, and jobs round here are hard to come by"

"OK." I said. "He won't hear about it from me. What is it anyway?"

"It's the morning after pill. Don't use it till you get home. He's in a foul mood after what you said to him tonight and he will probably want to assert his dominance over you. He's gone to bed now so if anything is going to happen it will be in the morning."

"Thanks." I replied, putting the packet in the bottom of my handbag. "Why are you doing this for me."

"You are the first one to show any resistance to him. It's about time he was taken down a bit. We all know what he does and don't like it much, but a job is a job." She said as she left the room.

The thought of him extracting retribution worried me a lot. If he was going to be violent, I stood no chance against him. Even though the morning was the most likely time for him to do anything, I still wanted to be as prepared as I could.

Searching through my handbag I found a small pair of nail scissors and a small bottle of spray perfume. It wasn't much but better than nothing. I put them under my pillow as I climbed into bed.

Sleep didn't come easy, despite the fact that I was tired. My mind was going a mile a minute trying to work out just how he had managed to take me so easily. How did he know the state I was in? Why did I leave the cafe with him?

Nothing made any sense and eventually I fell asleep. Even asleep, he was in my mind. My dreams were all about what happened. Me following him like a lap dog. Him fingering me in the car, then fucking me in the hallway, then fucking me after dinner.

It was almost eight-o-clock when I woke and I was horny. I was probably hornier than yesterday. My pussy was leaking. I fingered myself for about ten minutes, giving myself a couple of good orgasms. That took the edge off, but left a very wet patch on the bed.

Thankfully he hadn't appeared yet, but I was still worried about what he would do if he did. An idea came into my head and I checked the battery on my mobile phone before taking it into the shower room.

I stood the phone up on the counter top in a corner and set it to record video, checking that it covered most of the room.

While I was brushing my teeth I heard a noise in the bedroom and the door opened. He came through, naked, with his dick standing up like an iron bar. I turned to face him. I wanted him, but on my terms, not his.

"Turn round and bend over." He commanded.

"Why"

"So I can fuck you."

"No." was my reply.

"Do as you're told." He snarled, walking towards me reaching, out to grab me.

"Before you do anything stupid, look over there." I said calmly pointing to the phone.

"What about it? He asked.

"It's recording video and sending it to the cloud. Up to now it's got you naked and threatening to rape me."

"So what. You don't know who I am or where you are."

"As well as video, it's also sending GPS coordinates of where the video is taken. With that information it shouldn't take much to find out who you are." I replied sweetly.

All his bravado disappeared like the morning mist.

I backed up against the wash basin and hitched one buttock onto it, opened my legs and spread my pussy lips.

"If you want it, come and get it but what you do will be on my terms."

Anger flashed in his eyes as he growled and turned to walk out.

"I wish to go home. Please have your driver waiting for me in half an hour."

He didn't reply so I'm hoping he will do what I said.

I was disappointed. I really wanted that monster inside me but his ego couldn't take the lack of control.

After a leisurely shower I dried off and dressed. It felt good to be back in my own clothes.

Downstairs, I found the car waiting for me with the driver holding the rear door open. He showed no reaction to me despite having seen me with my tits out and knickers in my mouth the day before.

"Where to, Madam?" he asked as I got into the car.

"Somewhere that serves breakfast, please."

A short while later he stopped at a roadside cafe, got out and opened the door for me.

"Come in and have breakfast with me" I said.

"I've already had breakfast, Madam. Thank you anyway."

"I hate eating alone. At least have a coffee while I eat. My treat."

He agreed to that and locked the car.

While I was tucking in to scrambled eggs, sausages and bacon, I got him talking and found out that he loved his job but didn't particularly like his boss. His wife had died some years ago and the household staff were now his family. He was a genuinely nice bloke.

I'd already sized him up on my way to the car. He was about six feet tall with a slight belly on him. I guessed that he was somewhere around sixty years old.

My pussy was still aching to be filled and an idea came into my mind. My actions yesterday would be the end of my marriage if Mal ever found out, so I rationalised that what I hope would now happen would make no difference.

After finishing my breakfast we walked back to the car. I walked in front of him and looked into the car. The windows were so tinted that I couldn't see anything inside.

I stepped back to allow him to open the door and as he did I asked.

"Have you ever thought about taking on a second job?"

"No, I haven't he said. I don't really have much time. What did you have in mind?"

"I have an opening that urgently needs filling." As I took hold of his hand and put it up my skirt onto my soaking knickers. I moaned softly as his hand made contact.

"Oh!" He said. "I don't think that's a very good idea. If my boss found out, I'd lose my job."

"How is he going to find out. I'm not going to tell him. Are you?" I said as I pulled him towards the car.

As he moved with me he said.

"It's a long time since I've been with a woman."

"I'm sure you haven't forgotten what to do. It will be fine."

I backed into the car and he followed me and closed the door.

He seemed hesitant so I took control. I dropped my knickers and laid on my side on the seat, putting one leg up on the seat back.

"Kneel down here." I said indicating in front of my face.

He did and I started to undo his trousers and pull them down. His underpants were next and I was greeted to a view of a decent sized half hard cock.

I moved my head closer and took it in my mouth. He groaned as my tongue licked around the head.

His hesitation gone, his fingers found my sloppy wet hole and plunged into me. He certainly hadn't forgotten how to use his fingers, and it wasn't long before I was coming so hard I had to take his cock out of my mouth in case I bit him.

Once that orgasm subsided I went back to servicing him with renewed vigour and it wasn't long before he was fully hard. I looked at it and it was a beautiful cock with an angry looking purple head, shining with my saliva and a bead of pre cum at the tip.

I licked the pre cum up and shuffled so I was sat on the seat with him between my legs. He was soon inside me, deep inside me, and I loved it. He started slow long strokes, but I wanted more.

"Hammer me." I gasped. "Fuck me like you want to hurt me. Use me hard."

He picked up the pace and I was soon coming again. I was gasping and groaning as I bucked up to meet his thrusts. My pussy was flooding and the sounds of wet sloppy sex filled the car.

It wasn't long before he gasped.

"Damn, I'm close to coming."

"Just do it... In me...in me."

The feel of his come coating my insides triggered another orgasm., And I felt him shrink and slip out of me followed by globs of come.

"I'm sorry." He said. "It's been so long. I couldn't hold back."

"Don't worry." I said. "It was better than good."

He struggled to get up off his knees so I helped him up and sat him on the seat and sat next to him.

It had been good but I wanted more, If he could give it.

I stripped off my top and bra and pulled his head to my tits. He knew hat to do and his mouth went to work on me, licking and sucking on my rock hard nipples. Waves of pleasure coursed through me and I started to come again.

His hand went to my pussy and his fingers plundered my sticky wet hole. I was in heaven, laid there with my legs wide apart, pushing up against his hand trying to get more of his fingers in me. He started with two and ended up with four and I was feeling so full. My pussy was gushing as I came.

I reached over and fondled his limp cock, stroking and gently squeezing it. It was so soft in my hand and I loved the feel of it. Gradually he stiffened up and was soon fully hard.

"Time to fuck me again." I said as I pulled his hand from my pussy and licked his fingers clean. The taste of his come and my juices was intoxicating and I almost came just from that.

I got up on my knees and stuck my backside in the air.

"Fuck me like the bitch in heat that I am. Pound me till I scream." I said with my hand between my legs fingering myself.

He wasted no time and was quickly behind me and slamming into my come filled wet hole. The angle put great pressure on my G spot and I started to come straight away.

"Oh God....Yes...Yes...Yes." I yelled. "That's so good. Don't stop." He pulled almost out of me.

"No....no..keep going." I gasped

"Take that, you filthy slut." He growled as he slammed back into me.

"And that." As he pulled back out and powered into me again.

"Fuck...yes...yes."

"What are you?"

"Your slut."

The filthy talk was really getting me going. My pussy was dripping wet.

"Breed your slut." I panted. "Fill my filthy cunt with your hot come"

He just kept on pounding me and I kept on coming.

He reached under me and grabbed one of my tits. He mauled it, squeezing it with his fingers then took hold of the nipple and squeezed hard. I screamed as it turned from pleasure to pain and I loved it. Sweat was running all over me making my tits wet and slippery and the sensations of his fingers sliding over me were intense.

I didn't know how long he would last after dumping his load in me a short while ago but he had some stamina, thrusting in and out with long strokes, All the time he was talking dirty to me.

Eventually he pulsed inside me and coated my pussy walls with jet after jet of come. I felt every one. He pulled out of me. I felt empty and still wanted to be filled, but I didn't think he could go again.

My arms could no longer hold me up and I slumped exhausted onto the seat, my tender nipples pressed against the leather. It took me a while to get my breath back.

Eventually I managed to get up and sit on the seat. His come dribbled from me and made a sticky pool under me.

"This car is an absolute mess." I said as I looked around me and saw come and sweat marks all over the back seat. "It stinks of sweat and sex too."

"Don't worry about it." He said. "I can soon clean it up. Cleaning it will be a small price to pay for all the pleasure you have given me. I never expected to have such a wild time with a woman at my time of life. It was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much."

"You were wonderful, yourself. It's me that should be thanking you."

I took his face in my hands and gently kissed him.

"We should be going." I sad sadly.

"Yes. I suppose we should."

As I was putting my clothes on I said.

"After this weekend I might just be pregnant, if not by him, by you."

He went white

"Don't worry. I won't be chasing you for anything."

"Thank you." He said as he got out of the car.

I told him where to drop me off. It was one street from mine and there was an alley that ran past my house. I didn't want him to know exactly where I lived.