There Really are Rainbows

Story Info
Was she born a Hotwife or a Slut?
5.9k words
3.5
13.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mary, the only daughter of Pastor James and Edith Wilson. I have two older brothers, Ezekiel and Jedediah. If that's not enough Bible for you, the cat was named Sarah.

I tried making friends with the girls at school, but my parents warned me of how close to the devil these other girls were. So, I spent most of my time alone. When they approached me, I would be polite, but never hung out with them, and after a while, they gave up on me and left me to my own devices.

When I had my first minstrel period, I was at a school sponsored soccer game, and I was lucky that my math teacher, a woman named, Edna, was in the stands. She saw I was having a problem, and she took me aside, cleaned me up and explained what was happening to me. The next day at school when she asked me if I my mother had ever told me about the birds and the bees, she seemed shocked at my response. That's when she took time away from her own life and explained sex and how babies were made. She explained the other changes I would be feeling and made herself available for help anytime I was in trouble or had a question.

You might think I had trouble with boys, but who wanted to date the girl that came to school in homemade dresses that went all the way to the floor, and her hair made up in pigtails?

The years had passed, and I kept my friendship with my math teacher strong and close to my heart. There were many times I had gone to Edna with a question or a problem. I had never doubted her trust and her concern for me. She always talked to me as an adult, not just a growing young girl that was turning into a woman.

One day, near the end of my senior year, we were told there was a water leak in the school's kitchen, and we were all told to go home around ten o'clock in the morning. The busses pulled up and before I knew it, I was back at home. I knew my mother would be mad because I wasn't in school, so I walked down to the creek that flowed near the back of the house. I spent many a night listening to the gentle song of that creek to put me to sleep.

I took off my shoes as to not get them dirty in the mud around the bank of the creek, when I heard, what seemed like my mother preaching a sermon. She was shouting to God, and then, for the love of God, and over and over saying things like, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" Never in my life had I heard my mother preaching to anyone. She was always a quiet and meek woman who seldom even spoke ... and never like this.

I put my shoes back on and made my way the short distance to the house. As I walked past my parent's open bedroom window, I was stunned by the sight. My mother was on her back, naked. Her feet were wildly swinging in the air, and she wasn't alone. There with her was one of the men of the congregation. He too was naked, and he was plunging his cock into my mother's screaming body. She held him tight with her hands clutching his back, and her legs seemed to be pulling him into her with each stroke. Her mouth was kissing his face and neck, and her eyes were filled with tears ... tears of joy.

When he plunged harder and deeper into my mother, I heard him say he was coming. I wondered, "what is coming?" This was all new to me. Then as he lifted his body, his cum was squirting onto her. She pushed him away so she could lick and suck his large cock into her mouth. She used her fingers to clean the white slimy discharge from her body and clean her fingers and hands with her tongue as she didn't want to waste any of what he left behind.

Then, when I thought I could not get more disappointed with my mother, I heard my father's voice come from out of nowhere. He asked if she was happy and walked over and sat on the edge of the bed to give her all the assurances she needed. He kissed her forehead, and then he kissed her on her lips where still lingered the remnants of my mothers' lover.

Sickened by what I had seen and heard, I turned with my back to the rough wall of the house and slid down to see if my mind could make any sense of what had just happened. I could hear the three demons talking and laughing about what they had done. After a short while it sounded like all three of them were involved again. When I stood up to look inside, I could see my mother trying to bring new life to her lover's cock with her mouth, while my father pounded her relentlessly from behind.

With all that I had seen and heard ... With the loss of trust and faith ... I knew I could not hide this inside my body or mind. Each day it tore at me more and more. I waited till the final week of school to visit my math teacher at her home. Edna was the only person in the world I knew I could trust. When she opened the door, I immediately could see she was about to go out for the evening. I didn't even say hello. It was the first time I had ever seen her dressed for a night out, so I apologized and started to leave.

"If you take one more step, I'll get you failed from all your classes and you won't be going to college."

I knew going to college, was the only way I would be able to free myself from my father's biblical chains. I had to get away.

I turned back around, and we laughed together like the sacred friends we had become. When I went into the house and the door was closed, I hugged her as tight as I could and began to cry for the first time since all this started. She was quick to ask me to share with her what had happened. But I just continued to cry in her arms. The harder I cried, the tighter she held me. With her love and concern becoming more evident, I knew I had come to the right person to help me with my pain.

She smiled. "I know you girl; I've been more of a mother to you than your own mother. So, open up and let me help."

At this point I relaxed my grip on her and she showed me to the couch and offered me a drink.

"You are over eighteen, aren't you?"

When I assured her, I was eighteen years and seven days, she offered me a beer and I was quick to tell her I'd never tasted beer before. Then I changed my mind and told her it was about time I give it a try.

To me, the taste was disgusting, but by the time I had finished the bottle, I had changed my mind about beer too. That's when I gathered my thoughts and began my story. She remembered the day of the water leak, apologized for interrupting, and told me to finish my story.

As I finished, I started crying again, begging her to help me understand. Looking into her eyes, I saw something I had never seen before. She looked confused and yet desperate at the same time. When I suggested she go ahead and go out on her date or whatever she had planned for the night, she sighed and held my face in her hands, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Mary, have you ever been with a boy ... I mean sexually?"

When I said no.

She then asked, "Have you ever been kissed?"

I said I had never been kissed at any time in my life. I had to laugh when I ask her if she meant dogs..." My dog is kissing me all the time." I tried to laugh, but I could see how serious she was in asking.

That's when I told her again that boys weren't interested in me because I wore home-made clothes and I never used makeup of any kind..." Daddy says that the devil's highway."

That's when she said, "Come with me." She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

She set me down in a chair and began brushing my face with a brush filed with a powder. She painted my lips with a soft lipstick. She untied my braids and brushed my hair straight and smooth. She took clothes from her closet and dressed me.

When she pointed to a mirror hanging on the wall, I was shocked. This was not me...this was a whole different person. She was beautiful! Even I could see the beauty in this stranger ... this unrecognizable eighteen-year-old girl was not a girl. She looked just like the beautiful women I saw in the magazines that filled the lockers of other girls at school.

Looking on her work with pride, she said something about we've fixed the outside of the problem, now we had to fix the inside. With that she took my face in her hands and kissed me on the lips. Her kiss was barely a touch. My eyes were open, but her eyes were closed. When she pulled back, she told me to close my eyes. She kissed me again, only it was a little harder and with more purpose. When she pulled away, she wanted to know how I felt.

I told her I enjoyed it.

"Do you want me to kiss you again?"

I didn't waste the time in answering, I put my hand at the back of her head and pulled her face forward into what I thought was a kiss. But I realized I knew nothing when I felt her tongue touching me. I opened my mouth and felt the tenderness and joy of my first real kiss.

Before I knew what was happening, the lights in the room were dark, I was naked and wrapped in the arms of the softest and most loving person I had ever known. She kissed and licked my face, by breasts, my stomach and caused the darkness to consume my entire body and conscience. As my first, second and third orgasm began to calm, and my mind started to clear, I tried to repeat on her body what she had done to and for me. She stopped me and said she was just beginning.

I didn't go home that night. I stayed in that bed with the most wonderful person I would ever know. But when the sun came up, she insisted she take me home. She had taught me how to really kiss another person. She showed me what a thrill it was when a person used their tongue on her. And she took my virginity with a cock strapped to her body like a man's. She showed me what men liked most. She told me they wanted a woman to suck their cocks and they wanted to empty cum into a woman's mouth.

The one question she couldn't answer, was why my father wanted to watch another man have sex with my mother. She said she didn't think she could ever share her husband. If she could share, she would still be married.

When I walked into the house, my father didn't ask where I spent the night. He pointed to my bedroom and told me to pack my clothes. He was not going to allow the devil to live in his house. My only thought was if what I experienced last night was the work of the devil, I was going to join his team right now.

Later that afternoon, with my few personal possessions in a garbage bag, I walked down the lonely street to my friend, the Math teacher, Edna's house. That was where I would stay till the summer ended and I was saying good-bye to my friend and, up till that point in my life, my lover.

My life began to change the minute I set down my bags in a room that had two other people living there. By the end of that first evening, I had two new friends, and they were soon going to be the proverbial BFF. I didn't find out till later that BFF meant Best Friends Forever. From time to time, one of my BFFs would move on and another would take her place.

During the first year of school, I kept in close contact with Edna. I spent holidays with her, and I called her at least once each week. On one visit home, she asked me if I had found a boyfriend yet? When I answered I hadn't had time for boys, she seemed to blow up. "You can't go through life with your head in the sand."

I was stunned. I felt like she was trying to push me away. She was quick to calm my emotions. "You have to experience life ... all of life."

After a long and very sexual conversation, we both got dressed to go out. She had dug up what she called a nice guy for me, and we were going on a double date.

Questions popped into my mind. That old feeling of not being able to deal with things that might be an influence on my life, and I didn't fully understand. That night we went to a movie. I got to watch my friend Edna, and her date holding hands and kissing in the theatre. I saw her rubbing his crotch as I attempted a conversation with them.

After the movie, we stopped for a beer, and then when we got into the car, my, so-called date was sitting in the driver's seat, waiting for me to join him. He offered his hand and when I reached out, he seemed to be pulling me into the car with a certain excitement.

"Remember what I told you." Edna said from the from the back seat, "experience life."

It was then I knew that evening was going to be filled with something I didn't think I was ready to experience. But I was not ready to spoil Edna's beautiful evening.

When the car pulled into the drive at the house, Edina and her beau paid little, or no attention to what was going on around them. and when I looked over the seat to see what was happening, I was surprised.. mildly surprised. They were kissing as though possessed by demons, and their fingers tugged at their clothing. They didn't seem to realize we were at home. I couldn't understand why they were staying in the car, when a nice warm house was available just a few feet away.

My date, a very young, strong, and extremely handsome lad named Tony, was starting to break down my barriers. All the time he was driving, I couldn't help but stare at his handsome face that came into clear view each time we passed near a streetlight or another passing car. And when we stopped in the driveway of the house, he practically ran around the car to open my door. He took my hand like something I had seen in a movie while living on campus.

We walked together to the front of the house, but when I turned around to see if Edna and her date were behind us, all I could see were the automatic lights in the car overhead go black.

Tony and I were now standing alone at the front door, waiting for Edna and her friend, when from out of nowhere, Tony leaned into me and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm sorry," he said. "I missed your lips."

For some strange reason, I didn't say anything. I grabbed this hunk of man by the back of the head and kissed him. Within seconds I was not only kissing my first man, but I didn't want to stop. Chills ran rampant in my body. I was not just feeling the excitement in my chest, but there was definitely something new going on within my body.

When Edna kissed me, it was with a softness, almost like hugging a puppy dog. This was different. His chest was like steel pressing against my breasts, His hands were strong, yet he held me as if I would break like a treasured toy. His lips, though strong, and surrounded with a beard and mustache seemed filled with a desire that would see my entire life devoured one kiss at a time.

Without waiting for Edna and her lover, Tony pushed against the door, and it opened,

My eyes seemed to be glued shut as Tony picked my body up and duck walked into the front room of the small, two-bedroom home.

"Where do you sleep?" He asked.

I could only point a finger in the direction of my room because his mouth was covering mine before I could say anything.

Here I was, wishing we could move faster and faster toward feelings, emotions and experiences that were strange and exciting. I was not confused. I was determined to take my friend Edna's words to heart.... I was about to "experience life." I was about to feel the first real conquest of my body. This time it would be a real man, and not a rubber dildo hanging from Edna's waist.

Before we were free of our clothes, I was treated to the feel of a hairy face pushing at my groin. I closed my eyes and pushed my hips upward to experience the full effect of what was happening to me. My first orgasm at the hands of a man was just as exciting as the first time with Edna, but this was different. He continued his consuming of of body. When we were finally free of the bonds of our clothes I went on a tour of the of this glorious statue of a man. And to say I was pleased would be an untruth; I was ecstatic with joy and desire. After we had exhausted our bodies of any fluid to keep us going, we drank water and energy drinks without stopping to catch our breath.

Never leaving the confines of that room, I found myself licking the juices I had left on his cock. My mind began to race back to relive the sight of my mother with another man. I could see her licking and sucking his cock while my father was pounding her body from behind. There was no stopping me. I was my mother's daughter. I attacked the cock in front of me with all the strength I could muster.

Tony was yelling words I couldn't hear. The muscles in his chest tightened. It then happened...my mouth was flooded with his cum. My first thought was to spit out this foul-tasting cream, boiling up from his body. The longer it lingered in my mouth, the more I wanted to taste and savor this new sensation. I swallowed. Tony tried to push me away from his cock, but I resisted. His body jumped and he, half laughing and half in pain, begged me to stop.

When I pulled my face from his groin, I looked at the doorway to my room. As my eyes came into focus, I saw Edna and her lover standing there smiling. The next thing I remember was the familiar feeling of Edna pressing her tongue between my ass cheeks and another, even larger cock than Tony's, pushing its way into my mouth.

Was I on drugs? Was it all a dream? Were these feelings real?

Yes, was the answer to all my questions. I had no doubt in my mind. The woman I saw thru that bedroom window, so many months ago, may have been my mother. But I know now, it was just a preview of what I was to become. At this very moment, I knew I had indeed joined the devil's team. But I was not lost, I was free.

************************************************

When the afternoon sun had tracked high enough to spray my face with light; light enough to bring me back to consciousness, I crawled over two bodies on the bed and one on the floor to go to the bathroom.

Sitting there with just my thoughts, I smiled to myself and relived the joyous experience of what I had done the night before. I knew this was not going to be my life from here on out, but I knew it would be free of all the roadblocks we humans put in our way.

Three days later I returned to school. Edna had made a woman of me, and now I knew I was more than just a woman, I was a princess of the world, a queen of all I desired. I was free to conquer anything and anyone.

As strange as this might sound, I decided it was my mind that was to be my target of choice. I read every book I could pick up. I confined myself to my education. But a woman must reach out, and from time to time I did just that.

On one occasion, one of my roommates brought her boyfriend to our room. Just so you will know, some roommates or BFFs don't last very long. A new semester will bring a new friend, a new attitude toward living, and a new set of rules. But on this occasion, when my roomy showed up with her date, they acted like I wasn't even there. I had my face buried in a book trying to concentrate while they were busy making out, when she said in a whisper I could barely hear.

'Join us."

I was transported across the room as riding a magic carpet. It seemed like my heart had stopped beating when I found my lips pressed to hers with a familiar passion for the touch of another woman. Her date was kissing and biting my breasts and the remainder of that evening was a pure exploration of three strangers in a pile of flesh and desire.

The following morning I woke in my own bed, but my roommate and her date were trying to find the strength to fuck just one more time before he left.

That night changed my life forever, at least I thought it did.

I was standing in front of a mirror, trying to discover who I really was, and decided I did not want to be the demons my parents were. I wanted to be a real person with a real home, not just a house or apartment. I wanted to have a husband I could cook for, and children that would love me for all the love I showed them. Then I felt a tingle in my groin as I could hear my roommate and her date. Doubts returned to my thoughts, but my determination was growing stronger.

12