All Comments on 'There Really are Rainbows'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bunch of nasty people. Hotwife ARE sluts and why would he stay married to one? That makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing

Can't "rag" on you for the "minstrel period" thing cuz it was too "bloody" funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Minstrel period"?! Dude you have slain me. I am laughing myself to death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot wife? Slut? Same thing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Interesting tale, fairly well done

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - every story with the words 'hot wife' in it, gets an automatic single star rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a cheap whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A hotwife is a slut. If it fucks like a slut then call it a slut. Dont make up new names for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is a great story, that sounds more like a true life experience than I can remember ever reading before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glad to hear from you again Jay! Apart from minstrel instead of menstrual and accept instead of except this story was really good stuff. You are coming along very nicely as a writer. I am so pleased you decided to not give up on it! 5 stars and please let us hear from you again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i rarely laugh out loud. the "minstrel period" was too much. Had to show my wife who normally hates this stuff.

she about fell over laughing.

keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get a couple of people to read your work before you hit the "Save and Publish" button. What appears so clear and sensible in our minds sometimes isn't like that for others--your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't even bother reading the "story". I couldn't get past the title. It was repetitive. A hot wife, as noted by a previous commenter, is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked your Story. Im an Artist, with an Artist's Imagination. I Paint on Canvas. Your Body and your mind, is your Canvas! All is Beautiful! Love Making, is an Art all in itself! It can be "Wham Bam, and Thank You"! Or it can be Slow and Passionate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

there is no difference ,a hot wife and slut are the same , both whores

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 year ago

WTF is a 'minstrel period'? I stopped when I got to the teacher cleaning her up. Are you fucking serious? The TEACHER cleaned her up? I've read some dumb shit on this site, but this... where are the minus scores?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave up at “minstrel period”. Pretty damn funny, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You can tell from the hateful , derogatory comments that you touched some nerves . Emotional influences , to me that is exactly what you want as a writer , to have a story that brings about emotion in the reader is a mark of a successful endeavor, even if some of the emotions are negative , it moved them one way or the other , and it was provocative enough for many readers to post a comment . Personally I enjoyed the story and the hypocrisy of her parents was the catalyst for me . Minor errors are easy to overlook , and to me , easy to ignore . You put on a great ‘minstrel’ show ! lol ! 5 stars and a standing ovation !

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Hotwives and sluts are the same thing, and no one is born that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@nixrox

1 star - every story with the words 'hot wife' in it, gets an automatic single star rating. - That makes you a dickhead just like lujon.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil477 months ago

You are definitely getting better and better at your writing. Really enjoyed this one. Pleased you didn't disappear like you said. I believe you are ignoring the comments from the idiots below like nixrox and 26thNC and well done for that. I am just about to look for your next story as I am working my way through them in order. Might catch you before you post another one. Thank you again. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...