There Really are Rainbows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************************************

I was happy to hear my friend and lover was going to get married and I was to be her maid of honor. So with my Masters Degree in hand and work toward my PhD in Chemistry was well under way, I decided it was time to take a break and return home to help with the wedding.

Her soon to be husband was a businessman Edna met while she was canvassing the town for needed school supplies. They went on a date, and never looked back. His name was Thomas Brock. He made his money in Farm Equipment and Edna was over the moon happy.

I had met everyone in the wedding party accept the Best Man, Tom's younger brother, David Brock. During the rehearsal dinner, he finally arrived ... and I do mean arrived. When I looked up to see him, it was like a knight in shining amour coming through a bright light to save me from the nasty, fire-beathing dragon. I was toast!

Yes, before the night was over, he asked me for a date. I'm not positive, but I think I said yes. He was a perfect gentleman, and on our fourth date (we had intercourse on date number two and three), I told him I wanted to drink his cum. Four months later we were in the South Pacific on our honeymoon.

Life was going really well when David found out he couldn't father children, some crap about mumps or some goofy stupid childhood disease. I was happy about it because I didn't want my daughters to go thru the slutty shit, I had gone through. It took a couple years, but I was finally able to convince him, it was no big deal.

Then one night at a business party we were hosting at our home. One of the male guests made a pass at me on the patio outside. Don't miss understand, I was flattered, but even though there was a tiny tingle in my groin, I was able to keep him at bay.

Later, after all the guests were gone and the caterers were driving out of the driveway, David and I were getting ready for bed. I was a mess. Fresh out of the shower, trying to rub on my body lotion, when David came up behind me and started getting a little antsy. He was kissing me on my neck and rubbing his hands over my butt and over my breasts. When I tried to pull away, he said, "You didn't pull away from Frank Phillips tonight on the patio."

I pushed my husband away and yelled at him. "What the fuck do you mean? I didn't even know Frank Phillips till tonight. And when he started getting fresh, I shut him down."

Staring bullets at my husband, he just grinned.

Without another word, we both got into bed. When he tried to cuddle with me, I just pulled away. Then, the lamp on his side of the bed snapped on. "I want to talk about our situation."

Almost growling at him I ask, "what situation are you talking about?"

"The children situation."

I finally turned to look at him and I could see tears running down his cheeks.

"I want children and I think you do too."

"We can adopt, but I'm not bringing a child into this world ...I just won't"

That's when David got out of bed and walked to the switch for the overhead light and flipped it on. "Neither one of use are going to sleep tonight till you tell me everything....and I do mean everything." Twisting in frustration, "you are my wife and there are so many holes in your story I could drive bus through and not leave a scratch." He sat on the edge of the bed. "I don't care whose children they are, as long as we are all happy, and right now this is not making me happy one damn bit."

I started crying and he tried to calm me down, but his tears wouldn't stop either. Finally, after getting a glass of water from the bathroom, I began my long, yet truthful tale of my life. I told him everything. About how I met Edna and how she saved me from my family. I confessed I was bi-sexual, but I had not been with a woman since before our marriage. I confessed to him the sexual situations I had been in, and how I would never be unfaithful to him.

He ask about my parents and if I would ever consider getting in touch with them.

To my surprise, this was the hardest part. I told him that Edna and I had gone to the house, but it was gone. A fire destroyed it. When I asked one of the neighbors about my parents, he said they left town under a cloud of suspicion and didn't know where they went. I told him one of my brothers was in prison for murder, and the other was killed in Bush Two when he stepped on a mine.

We slept in that next day ... well, I slept in. It was almost noon before I could shake the cobwebs from my brain. I could smell the coffee wafting up from the kitchen, but I didn't think I could face my husband with all I had told him the night before. I truly expected him to tell me he was going to contact a lawyer.

When I gathered up the guts to face him, I slowly made my way to the kitchen. Waiting for me there was a fresh pot of coffee, a doughnut and my ass hole husband smiling from ear to ear. After our good mornings, I thought for sure the divorce news was coming.

"I want children....Not just any children, I want your children."

"Well good luck with that mister ... You are firing blanks, and I don't know how you want to do this, but as best as I can tell, The Time Machine was just a movie."

He insisted I sit down, and I got this long assed explanation that I was a product of my environment. Just because I lived my formative years with a couple bible-thumping nut-jobs, doesn't mean my kids will turn out that way.

"Well, buddy boy, my Masters' Thesis says you're wrong as hell."

There was silence...and with the conviction of his thoughts, he practically yelled at me, "prove it!"

The room filled with silence again as he got up from his chair by the kitchen island. I don't want you to say yes, or no, right now. But I do want you to think about this. He then laid out a plan where, if I were ever really turned on by a guy that was hitting on me, that I would go ahead and set something up to let him knock me up ... make me pregnant.

At first, I wouldn't even let him bring up the subject of another man in my bed. But since I was never on the pill or any other contraceptive he said when I was ready, I should go ahead.

I don't remember exactly how it happened, but one evening when David had called and told me he would be late, maybe a few hours late. That's when there was a knock on the back door. The outside light had come on automatically, and I could see it was our neighbor Justin Banks.

Justin was a really good looking guy that worked in the same office as David. He had hit on me a couple times, but since he and my husband worked together, I was careful to keep his at arm's length. The sun was just barely down, and I was standing at the sink rinsing my dishes when I felt Justin brush up against me. At first it was just a light brush then before I could react, I felt his hands on my waist.

"Justin, be careful. You work with my husband, and he could kick the shit out of you if I told him about this." Even as I spoke, the words of my husband were playing with my mind. The feelings were causing a long forgotten strange sensation. Suddenly I was leaning back into his body. I could feel his hard cock pressed between the cheeks of my ass. His hands moved up to my breasts, his lips whispered words of lust in my ears that made me want to feel him inside me. He teased, and teased me when, he turned my body, his lips were on mine. This was a forbidden act of lust and passion. But I was caught in a world that I truly missed. It was all the things I had missed from my past.

The lights over the back door switched off, and with that change in the atmosphere, it drew the attention of both of us. He took my hand and turned out the lights in the kitchen as we entered the family room. Only a small lamp on a stand next to the stairway was casting shadows in the large room. It was only seconds before we were both wrapped up in an embrace that sent chill after chill through my body. Each movement brought out a new thrill, a new excitement, a new challenge to my resistance.

I felt his fingers pushing away what was left of my armor. My clothes and his became a pile of laundry on the floor. His tongue played over my clit as my mouth played with the purple bulbous head of his cock. Before I could cum, he pulled my legs up and entered me in one very smooth stroke. Meeting no resistance to my sexual hunger, I felt the burning of a fire filling my insides. I held his groin tight against me. We rested for a short time, and I used my mouth on him to bring a second life to his cock. This time I was bent over the back of the couch. I sat on top of him, and I looked him in the eye as he filled my cunt again. After a long period of holding each other and saying almost nothing, he dressed and left the same way he came in.

Later that night I felt my husband slip into bed beside me. He hugged me. I turned to face him, and he kissed me with great passion. I had tears in my eyes. The guilt was unbearable. It was at that moment he asked. "How long do we have to wait till we find out?"

"Find out what?" I asked.

"How long do we have to wait to see if you are pregnant?"

*************************************************

Turning my head to watch the garage door finish closing, I accelerated out of my drive on my way to dinner with a friend. No, I wasn't going to see a man about making me pregnant, I was just going out to see a man who would give me that same thrill my next door neighbor gave me that night my husband was staying late at work. It turns out, I was pregnant after that first meeting, but even when we found out I was pregnant, my neighbor friend would stop in for a visit. We continued to see each other on evenings my husband would sanction.

Today, my husband and I have three children. A set of twins with Justin and then just two years ago another one fathered by Tony. You remember Tony, that guy that got my real cherry.

It seems my husband may be right. My problems were caused by environmental influences from when I was young. But we both found out very early into this baby thing, he too is overcome by the thrill and excitement of knowing I am with another man, and will bring him home a pussy full of that man's cum.

Just as a final note. The twins are eight years old. I got fixed two years ago after I had an oops.

My husband and I have had lifestyle meet-ups with Edna and her husband, and they have always been fun, safe and took up an entire weekend. But tonight, I'm having dinner with Tony, the father of the oops.

End

Thank you for reading ... I hope it's getting better and easier to read. Please vote!

12