All Comments on 'There’s Nothing Just About It'

by HikingThru

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4 stars

Nothing about telling other's wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Make sure Rob's wife finds out what he "just" did!

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

All ur stories have a common theme of not FTDS...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any woman who'd do what she did is a self-centered slut, JUST as she was before she got married. When I caught mine cheating, I force fucked her mother a few times until she stopped resisting and admitted that she'd never had so many orgasms in her life. A couple of months later, my wife's younger sister came to stay with us when she lost her job and apt. The first night she was there, I got into bed with her and fucked two loads of live sperm into her unprotected cunt. I kept on fucking her and their mother regularly so when she missed her next period, I told my in process ex-wife-to-be that I'd knocked her sister up and that she was a much better fuck than she'd ever been. When she started screaming at me, I told her that her mother was a great piece of ass, too. She packed her shit and moved in with one of her slut friends. I'm still fucking her sister. We have five kids. Her Mom is too old and sick but she likes to lick and suck my dick... sometimes just after I've fucked Carol.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

just a divor...... wait a min. I see what you did there : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just great!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BLEH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad; the premise is a bit too far out to really engage most readers. I sincerely doubt that a happily married woman would have sex with some guy to whom she (allegedly) felt no attraction just to prove she could do so and keep it all a secret, unless she was a cheating slut waiting to happen. Who sent the anonymous email message that tipped hubby off? Anyway, decent writing; you should definitely write more stories. 4****

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Well done, HikingThru! Thanks for posting!

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

I'm missing him telling her lovers wife about the affair.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Ends abruptly like the rest of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And the other cheater? He gets off scott free? Your stories leave the reader wanting more. And not in a good way. One of the biggest issues I see on this site from halfway decent writers, is not being able to write an ending well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not full story should have gotten robs wife involved

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

This story shows a generation that thinks of sex as recreational, something that is not sacred between a husband and wife. This attitude is what make abortion so dangerous, let alone the spread of social disease.

Thanks for your writing.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

I think all these grumpy commenters should take this as an opportunity to finish the story themselves and put their own twist to it.

Also amused at guyfromshades comment that acts as if recreational sex is a new concept created by the current generation. I'm guessing that sexual revolution FIFTY+ years ago slipped by him.

Good story, I might try and write a next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever and well written but the premise was just a little too silly to take seriously.

LA

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Rob's wife needed to be told and rob needed his ass kicked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it would be amazing how stupid could a wife be? Could She really say She had no pleasure from the Sex? There was Her own Voice say thing He was doing to her she liked Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

Ed

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

David should also have told Lauren that someone else dimed her out!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

This is a HDK story with less bullshit. I still don't like it.

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Same premise as Hermit's " smart cheaters."

End was too abrupt.

Hermit's version is better. Consequences are a must.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

lie #1: if there's no attraction, how did dude have sex with her? How did she have sex with him FIVE TIMES? Dry entry?! bullsh!t.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars and only because it ended in divorce.

The excuse was really lame and the SLUT has a single digit IQ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boy, she's really stupid. When she was explaining their "game" I was already thinking: "why just pretend. Go to a motel and play cards or something..." But no, "it was just sex..."

waltdeewaltdeeabout 1 year ago

Intriguing and novel premise. But ultimately a let down.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not bad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needs an epilogue. Who sent the email? And why didn’t she ask him how he found out?

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters11 months ago

Read a very similar story on here.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

@anon - the email pretty obviously was sent by someone at her work, who either wanted to win the argument, or (slim chance but not 100% impossible) wanted to do the ethical and moral thing, unlike the skanky bitch of a soon to be ex wife.

I didn't hate this story, but I also can't legitimately give it more than 3.5 stars, since neither of the cheating asswipes got any downside (ok, so she got divorced, but no big deal for a woman, she can find a new mark soon; and there's no mention of the cheating buddy's wife being informed, never mind her divorcing the ass). And the whole "words" thing, sounds awesome as a premise, but "this is JUST a divorce" sounds like such a lame low-impact riposte as to be 100% useless to even get through her skull at all, never mind in any way hurt her. At least, in Jezzaz's and ohio's stories, the words actually had penetration and hurting power to an extent.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson11 months ago

"It's just a divorce" is the prefect response to "It's just sex".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The wife is crazy telling him it's only a challenge to prove they could have an affair & nobody's know. But someone did. The "it's just sex" line is pure bullshit; there's no such thing when you're married. As stated below me, the "it's just a divorce" is a great comeback to "it's just sex". Well done. 4 stars Bob

justbobkcjustbobkc9 months ago

Another writer here wrote a longer story with this same plot. Two people cheating "just to prove" they could and never get caught. What they did was much more complex and intricate -- but just "fate" did intervene and they did get caught.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-smart-set-of-cheaters

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with the commenter below that wrote "It's just a divorce" is the perfect answer to "It's just sex". Another imbecile (man or woman, doesn't matter) who thinks they could get away with an affair unitl.... Then they use that or some other excuses to minimize everything, except for the fact that remains that they've been unfaithful.

>> Lauren's excuse that this was a game they played to show that they could have an affair & nobody would notice was perhaps the most idiotic excuse of all, even if she's telling the truth. Worse, the idiot sinks herself saying that they could've been playing some games instead of having sex & has to answer to WHY they didn't do it.

>> Not much different in this story as opposed to other cheating wife stories. 3 stars; the story was, for what it's worth, written well & well told. Bob

Wildbill1964Wildbill19648 months ago

I did give this one 5 stars. If it was "Just Sex", then this is "JUST A Divorce" and it doesn't mean anything, except that "We Are JUST NEVER Going To Be Together Again" and you can "JUST Play All The Games You Want With Whoever You Want".

orion2bear2orion2bear28 months ago

Would have been nice to have lover burned too short

orion2bear2orion2bear27 months ago

Would have been nice to see her realize what her little stunt was going to cost her and to see rob get his

LoejtcLoejtc5 months ago

The premise of the story is illogical. The question posed was: “one group thought that all affairs beyond a one-night stand would certainly be discovered“. Common sense tells us this proposition is false. Proof of that conclusion occurs everyday in our divorce courts. We don’t need a controlled experiment with statistical analysis to verify that reality.

So result of Lauren’s affair is absolutely meaningless.

So the take away from this story is that both Rob and Lauren are too dumb to live or there were underlying motives for them to undertake their experiment.

In either case Daniel made the wise decision.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rob's wife needs to be told

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

750 words… Been nice to have at least epilogue… just sayin..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For those who say that “It’s just a divorce” is the perfect answer to “It’s just sex”, I disagree. I much prefer “It’s just torture”, or “It’s just death”!

ZK

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

did he not tell Robs wife!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

the premise here is utterly stupid. It started with 'disagreements' at work, and they were in the second camp. Okay so what? You plan a month affair, with 5 encounters. Then what? Do you pop up at work and say HAH! We did it! We had a month long affair and no one was the wiser!

People are going to want proof, and then even if they do believe you and say you're the 'winners' of the argument.. at some point it's going to get back to your spouses.. so the whole concept of this is just.. bonkers.

moultonknobmoultonknob4 months ago

Pathetic load of fucking rubbish

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not so bad a story as some commenters seem to think. It's an interesting exercise in perspective. The unspoken one is the most interesting to me, whether the author is consciously articulating it or not. Consider, most stories have the presumption of marriage as some kind of initially 'strong' romantic, perhaps sacred enterprise that starts out strong, but become more mundane and then something happens like infidelity that screws is all up. But think of an alternate view of a marriage as starting out aspirational. The wedding vows are aspirational promises that begin as two separate people wanting (aspiring) to build a common life as partners in an enterprise that evolves and grows over time: children, joint assets, etc. One's commitment to those aspirations are demonstrated over that time, and cement the partner's devotion. The husband here was judging his marriage by her demonstrated non-adherence to those aspiration, in that she didn't even have the same ones. Infidelity, and the breaking of trust was just a game which her husband was unwillingly caught up in. So he realized the aspirational mismatch and was at peace divorcing her.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

You stopped the story at a critical point for the btb crowd. All kinds of retribution would be JUSTified and the fun of reading about it would be limitless. Both spouses deserve any and everything coming their way.

Storm113Storm1132 months ago

You stop your stories to soon. That lowers your score. Also, there's no emotion. It's like you have a list of points you're checking off. They have potential though. The big thing for me is being incomplete.

Robby_DRobby_D2 months ago

I just reread this story and changed my assessment from 4 stars to 5 stars. It was direct and to the point. The whole story hinges on the idea of "just", and I really enjoyed your exposition of this idea. Well done.

GamblnluckGamblnluck2 months ago

I would have liked to see how Rob explained it to his wife with their new baby. Decent story but you cut it off a bit too soon.

60022Mallard60022Mallard2 months ago

Did you have sex three to five times a week fort the first six years of your marriage?

After some 1200 "join ups" I wonder if your partner might be looking for something different?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant. Love the last sentence.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove2 months ago

“ "I don't know, David. I never thought of the secrecy aspect like that. We planned a secret affair to see if we could. Then we decided to test our plan. It was just assumed we'd go all the way."”

.

The issue is that Lauren is lying to herself and for good reason. After all, how does this reply sound:

.

“Good question! The problem is that if we did that, we are not testing the proposition as a TRUE experiment. After all, part of the deception is to be able to have the sex and then go back to our spouses and not have so much guilt that the partner becomes suspicious of the cheater and their behavior. By the way, how did you know we were cheating on each others’ spouses?”

.

I put that last question in because she will want to try to distract her husband from the obvious conclusion—if she is really good at hiding it this time, nothing will stop her from hiding it another time, since she has a “proof of concept” up and running!

.

It won’t work though , for obvious reasons… Thank you for the read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a great game to play, funny story. He should forgive her instantly and look forward to the next adventure.

OlefishermanOlefisherman2 months ago

I guess her and Rob lost their game huh.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ended too soon rob should have had his marriage blown up

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 months ago

All in on the confrontation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too short no paybackfor rob

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Well-written story, with lots of detail for such a short tale. However, I've read some dumbass story premises, but this takes the cake! What happens when Lauren decides to have an affair with some lothario she is actually attracted to?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Hope he gave the evidence to Rob's wife. She's JUST a stupid cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Interesting he received an email but never mentioned it to her so clearly she didn't hide it so well that someone else knew

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 days ago

I have to agree with some of the other commenters that he should have taken some kind of revenge Rob so that his wife knew what she was married to.

I was going to give this 4 stars until that very last line of ",just a divorce" !

That got the fifth star.

Nicely done.

26thNC26thNC11 days ago

I agree with other commenters about letting Bob’s wife have a copy of the tape. She might have been the one who sent the email. It was just a good story.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 days ago

I loved it and rated it 5* although I would have liked to "see" the wife's reaction to the divorce papers. Great story, anyway. It reflects perfectly my view on love, sex, and fidelity

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous