All Comments on 'There’s Nothing Just About It'

by HikingThru

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read this story before. Not original

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5☆ HikingThru. The "it's just..." statement is a common 'go to' for almost anybody, doing anything that they know others won't approve of. It is the lamest form of apologia anyone can pursue. I am also not interested in 'hot sex scenes' as you put it. Little is to be gained from these overly verbose and endlessly descriptive scenes. The best stories I've read contain little or absolutely no sex scenes. Too many would be authors use the sex crutch (I guess because...Literotica?) hoping for good ratings. In my opinion the absurdity of storytelling along fetish/cuckold lines is the fastest way to downgrading a story. It's kinda like attending an informal 'jeans will do' outdoor event but someone insist on dressing full blown Mardi Gras attendee in Las Vegas chorus girl costume. They just scream "Look at me, pay attention to what I'm doing"! Liked the MC's resolution. - TANSTAAFL

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Feel like I've read this story before. Of course, can't complain about generally reusing a concept considering the number of stories already here. But this scenario was a little too specific, so the deja vu hit stronger. Good writing, though.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Without extending the story too much, you could have added a few extra details. Like, who was it that sent him the email? Did he find out? Plus, a bigee: What was Rob's surname and did he copy the "evidence" he had and send it to the cheating AP's wife. After all, that couple just had a new child and the wife deserved to know her husband was fucking a fellow work slut in a motel during work hours. You know... just to finish/round off the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

short to the point and bland. Missing several other opportunities to go farther and deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crap this was rough to read. I mean the "it was just sex" cliches were magnified x10 in this one. No one can possibly be that fucking stupid to just say oh okay you cheating is fine as long as it for an experiment. The sluts a slut no matter the feelings, next.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

this is an alternate version of another story on here. I forget the name, but the only difference is the two cheaters use multiple hotel rooms in different cities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story line was rough with her really being that stupid, but great last line.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one, but it's a shame you ended it there. The tense confrontation was great, but the aftermath, where the indignant husband systematically destroys the cheating slut's life is the best part.

-

You could've had some great scenes, where Lauren tries to explain to her shocked parents how she ruined her marriage for a meaningless bet. Or the co-workers smugly looking on, as Rob rages at a weeping Lauren because David told his wife, and now he's been kicked out of his house and she filed for divorce.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

really very very good story even if the plot is a bit stupid. 5⭐

During their first meeting and then when he left for the hotel, I thought why he didn't tell her: 'it's just a divorce' in response to his lame justifications.

In the end, I discovered, liked and therefore greatly appreciated your end.

Very good sense of retort.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. The fact that you didn't write a steaming sex story blow by blow was ok by me. I can fill in the blanks in my own mind. There were two things that popped into my mind. First, she kept saying it meant nothing and was just to prove they could have an affair and get away with no one detecting it. Someone else had to know for David to get the email. Secondly, if it was just to prove they could, was that to give them the confidence so if they wanted to have a "REAL" affair they had proven it WAS possible. Those two facts could have been explored a little deeper in the story. That said, I still enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing it. 5 stars.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Kind of contrived, all to get to the punch line, “It’s just a divorce.”

.

I guess that he thought Lauren’s pussy was somehow damaged in that he never wanted to fuck her again after he found out about the affair, even though he had already fucked her after the first three times, and her pussy still worked. Guess he doesn’t like hate sex, which is too bad, because hate fucking is just awesome sex!

.

Biggest problem with this story was that there was really nothing to draw the reader into the characters. It was too much paint by the numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep, the worst thing a cheater can do is MINIMIZE the pain they'v caused.

She basically told her husband, "I'm sorry you got hurt, but man the fuck up! It's not even that big a deal. All the pain you're going through isn't really that bad, stop being such a baby. Also I'm sorry I hurt you."

Does that SOUND like an apology? It sounds like a bully that's not done beating up someone. It sounds like a sibling saying, "don't tell mom n dad, i'm sorry. but i barely even hit you....sheesh" That is what it sounds like.

Any smart cheater should be willing to CRAWL over broken glass for a CHANCE at forgiveness. What she did is abuse his love and trust, and tried to gaslight him into feeling stupid for wanting remorse from her. Classic selfish egotistic mistake right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lazy ending. You gave her the pedestal and never took her off it. From the lack of description she was probably happy about the divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
liked it but.....

what about consequences for Rob?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Excellent work - You accomplished what your two mentors have done by capturing a believable snippet in people's lives, brought it to life, and ended it with a meaninful conclusion. All this was done in 2 pages - 5*

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of a story written by SW_MO_Hermit Smart Set Of Cheaters

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Good for the length.

Would have liked to see Rob's fallout and see the truly ridiculous Lauren flounder with the repercussions of her lunacy.

I also wonder if a colleague of Rob and Lauren's wasn't onto them and outed them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It lacks the followup consequences and hurt the two cheaters experienced, It was all about the game and not the winners or in this case the losers.

privatedancermikeprivatedancermikeabout 2 years ago

well done

writing JUST a story was good and to the point

thank you for adding a new excuse to the cheaters handbook

++++ it was just an experiment ++++

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not to good, he should have had her served at work along with her lover to prove to the rest of the people she worked with she was a slut and cheaters do get caught.....................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You done good! Very readable. Decent plot…like so many LW stories requires a wife who has sucked on tne business end of a Martian Slut Ray too long 😎

.

What helped make the story was having hubby get wifey to fall into the logical trap of admitting that actually having sex was not a key to pulling off their “plan”. Boom!

.

Because this short ditty was so readable…5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, and very well written. Keep writing. *****

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Very good but you forgot to make Rob take ownership too

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 2 years ago

great ending, so just

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

No action against the other cheater? I think a few more paragraphs with the outcomes for both marriages would have been useful. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did you not have him contact Rob's wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did the author just cut and paste from every cheating wife story ever written? It probably doesn’t meet the legal definition for plagiarism, but it’s close. Maybe he/she was just writing a pretend story like the pretend affair the wife character was having to prove a point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who sent the email?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done you .

Clear and concise , no wasted dialogue , no former navy seals or frat brothers .

Perhaps the ' pen ' is mightier than the sword .

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 2 years ago

It’s was just meaningless sex to prove a point, so It is just a meaningless divorce. If you are going to have an affair and ruin your marriage it’s not so meaningless!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

What convinced me about your story is the decision he made. Even if the plot was idiotic. Or do you think there really is a woman who starts an affair because of a bet? You would be doing women a terrible injustice! 4*!

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

I gave you 'just' 3 stars for an unfinished story. You pointed out everything well then left it with just a divorce. No 'and a little revenge on Rob by letting his wife know' etc. Short stories are NOT better. They are harder to bring off and rarely satisfy the reader

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 2 years ago

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thought the end was a little rushed and incomplete but a 4*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

This is a good effort. Perhaps I missed it, but she seemed to know she had been recorded and I didn't see where he told her. Still, these two would seem to have very different values where commitment is concerned. He made the only choice possible. How he managed not to confront them at the hotel I have no idea, but he did the right thing.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Can’t believe anyone would be so stupid as to do as Lauren did to prove a point. My guess is Rob was pleased as punch to get this naive broad to “experiment” with him five times! What a ditz! Dave was left with no choice but to ditch the dumbass, fortunately, there were no kids to be fucked over by the stupid cunt. Nice new take on an age old storyline. Thanks for sharing.

jezzazjezzazabout 2 years ago

For an almost first timer, you hit it out the park.

Keep going. The more you write, the better you get.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Some stories are too short, some are too long..... yours wasn't bad, but it ENDED too quickly. Some follow-up on Lauren and Rob would have been nice.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

This is better

This is a much better story than the other 3 or 4 that I've read this morning.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved David's no nonsense approach to a stupidvslut. All his arguments made perfect sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the husbands suggestion just to play cards or something instead of sex. It really nailed her stupidity. Nicely written.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 2 years ago

Std cliche of a unbelievable stupid women -- god I can't believe anyone is that stupid to claim it was just sex. This case is even worse than normal. But that given it's 4* story and could have been 5* if we had some completion. He didn't contact the "other man" wife? Might as well spread the pain. You have a lot of potentinial, I liked the first story but this one seems like you just were in a hurry and didn't want to end it.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

I have a little constructive criticism and several encouraging remarks. First, please don't stop writing. I thought this was well written. The criticism I have is not coming up with a better plot device than two people planning this to prove it could be done. I know there are some truly stupid people out there, but to find two such people working at the same place would be most unlikely. I'm not sure how a company would manage to be successful with employees of such stupidity. The very first thing that came to my mind was exactly what you laid out in the story, why didn't they just watch TV or something. There was absolutely no reason to actually have sex. Certainly, having one of them not see that is a stretch but to have them both not see it is really stretching the believability factor. The story also lacked emotion. Neither of your protags showed much at all; and last, I thought the ending was very abrupt. We'd all like to know if he rained down any terror on the other cheater by sending his wife a copy of the tape.

Like I said in the beginning, I still thought this was a very good start. When I write a story I start by asking myself questions: how, what, when, where, & why? Try thinking outside the box... what if, instead of this happening, that happened? Go to what you know, people, places, things to get inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, “Just” sign the papers and you can start your next experiment. Slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The dialogue was trite and stilted, especially the 'recorded' crap on a pen microphone or whatever, but all of it, really. This 'marriage' sounds pretty bad, if she's willing to have bad sex with a coworker, for any reason at all, lamest of all a stupid bet or challenge around the water cooler. He's not losing anything, and she doesn't seem to care about him, or her lover, or anything, so... in the end, just a big yawn-fest.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Trash.

-26thNC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And they lost the bet to boot.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

It amazes me how some people can justify any shitty action they want to.

A good story. Was Lauren marriage material? Probably not.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Nice story. The husband was right the wife didn’t need to have sex to prove they could have an affair. The husband was justified in divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like so many of the stories in this category it relies on the wife being a moron.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 2 years agoAuthor

Interesting comments so far. Responses to the primary three types:

1) yep, contrived idea of a fake affair to enhance her claim that it was just sex, and no love/lust

2) yep, had read other stories about well-planned logistics, but those seemed like 'real' ongoing affairs

3) yep, probably a work colleague emailed David, since they knew both R & L were out to lunch/out of office.

3) I imagine David later officially serves her at work, and likely names Rob in the paperwork. Rob's wife has a

new baby, so much tougher decision to make than David. Maybe a harsh pre-nup keeps her for now?

4) I'm in the camp that not every subsequent detail has to be spelled out. Divorce means splitting up/dividing

assets, yada yada yada. David's pretty cut-and-dried once he decides, so heaping on punishments didn't seem

to fit his style. He seems more 'cut my losses and move on.' Some authors do spell out those details of

retribution and separation, which is part of a BTB story. I don't view this as BTB, but rather leave the bitch.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Just stupid. Why DID they have sex?

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

OK story that could have been really good with some more details and emotions. Did he tell the guy's wife? How did things go when she returned to work? Did a coworker rat them out? Did she fight the divorce? Etc. Etc.

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

That was better than "just" good! I'd love to see him go in to her work and "just" smoke him in front of all the workmates.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Should have at least skull fucked her befrore wAlking out or bondage strapped her to the kitchen table for hard fuckin and some pahhles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story but he should have told Rob's wife. Not very emotional

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago
Agree with LenardSpencer

Also, several commenters pointed out that this theme of ‘gaming’ an affair without much interest between the co-respondents has been seen in LW a number of times, some done excellently, others less so. But LW would have a lot fewer stories if LIT’s standard required substantial originality. The same is true of Western Cowboy stories and movies. Or most ANY other theme!

The detail of why someone (almost surely a co-worker of Sweetie and Rob) would notify Hubby about Sweetie’s pecadillos should have been addressed. It is NOT trivial. Probably avoided because it has complex aspects. Motive? In competition with Sweetie for a promotion? Or Rob’s attention? Really hated cheaters? An old friend of Hubby’s? Then, there is time & effort investment. Whistleblower getting info about Hubby would generally be as laborious as, well, Hubby getting data on Rob to ruin his marriage. State Motor Vehicle Agency is fairly jealous of casual disclosure of tag details. And the culprits’ employer is unlikely to cooperate with an angry spouse of one or more of their employees.

An issue not addressed by other commenters (to date) is that We-The-Readers do not really know if Sweetie and Rob are cheating or if they have an odd, but innocent, reason to have met in a motel room two (or more) times … until HikingThru just pops their secret out. Then WTR get to hear their recorded congratulations. But Hubby probably ‘rewound’ the ‘tape’ by about an hour and first heard Rob’s greeting at the motel room door. IMHO, getting the verification of infidelity directly from the mouths of the culprits would have been better than getting it from the narrator.

5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"I just thought if you were up for it, I'd offer you some well-deserved stress relief." - Even if he's "not up to it," a nice blow job would be "well-deserved stress relief," unless she wanted to give him sloppy seconds and/or a cream pie, the shower notwithstanding.

\

"Rob and she had only had this affair to prove their work colleagues wrong." - WTF? That's a pretty stupid reason to cheat.

\

"But the reasons for them should make a difference." - Yes, it makes a difference; it makes it worse! Not only was it an affair, it was a meaningless affair, not even out of lust or for new sexual experiences.

\

"And you also said that no other soul could ever know about the affair, so you could have done anything else in that hotel room, and it would have looked and smelled like an affair. Mission accomplished, right?" - I was prepared to make the same points he made.

\

She talks about winning a wager, but there WAS no wager!

\

Definitely should have given Rob's wife the tape and served her at work so the others would know that the lost the non-existent bet.

\

Better would have had a real bet between the two sides. The side that said they couldn't do it assigns a monitor to make sure they DO get together at least five times within the 30 days. They just play cards, or whatever, and that's what he hears. Admittedly not much of a story, but it's the only way her explanation coincides with reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good story but he should have burnt her partner in the sex as well why should he get off scott free and i would have went after the company for it happening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Three stars. Yeah, she was grand scale rather stupid.

Should have ratted out Rob to his wife and gave her the recording.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

This, like some others of late, have all the pieces, and the plot was different ( decidedly ridiculous though) but it did fall flat.

It felt rather empty, kind of like it was "just" there.

I think the ending came up really short, she certainly didnt sound like a loving wife in any regard, it read more like a family friend who tossed in an "I love" for some odd reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was "just" a terrible story.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

That was “just” a really good story. I assume, yes I know it’s fiction, that the next step would be notifying Rob’s wife. Maybe the wife sent the Email, or one of their colleagues wasn’t as clueless as they thought..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

liked the story but the way it ended was open ended

who sent the email

because that says that someone from work knew so it was all for naught

but the story flowed very well

nice work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stilted dialogue, you're not the only writer that has stilted dialogue, often leaves the cheated on hubby out to be sanctimonious, pompous, arrogant prick. Laptop writer could take his own advice regarding plots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seemed like a ripoff of Hermits "A Smart Set of Cheaters"

Jamborama2Jamborama2about 2 years ago

The story was good. When he saw them go into the room I started wondering if they were not actually having an affair. It seemed like we were going to have to wait for the pen recording but the MC told us.

If it was meaningless why the two-fer?

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

I gave you a five only because I know this can happen. I was going through a rough patch while my wife was pregnant with our first child. A female a work saw a chance and she took it. In my mind it was going to be a one off (I guess I didn't really have a mind). The stress was terrible and I ended up outing myself. My wife forgave me, but I never forgave myself.

It would have been nice if he had waited one more day and served her workplace because that kind of talk should not have been going on at the job site. Just remember the great words from the beginning of Februrary Sucks by GeorgeAnderson.

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

I liked "laptopwriter's" comments. He discussed good writing and the problems with the plot. A great comment and while positive also constructively critical,

elling50elling50about 2 years ago

I am afraid that the whole premise of this piece is just as stupid as "stupid pills".

waratahwaratahabout 2 years ago

Good story. A bit different mode of discovery, and motivation. My one gripe is that I think the diologue on the recordings was a bit too descriptive and explanatory, kinda designed to to reveal to a third party more than a normal consternation between familiar conspirators would indulge in.

Thanks for writing, hope to see more.

KoxokKoxokabout 2 years ago

To be honest it seems most people engaging in affairs took the stupid pills. Not happy or whatever? Get a Divorce first instead of being a selfish asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He didn't tell her that she actually lost the bet as someone gave him the email so someone knew.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

I know you really wanted to finish with that punch line but I think you could have filled out the story more and still finish that way. Who sent him the email? What about Rob’s wife? She needed to know what a scumbag her husband is. Maybe she was the one who warned him. Felt incomplete.

maninconnmaninconnabout 2 years ago
Hah! Nice tale!

Loved your play on words at the end. Enjoyed the read, thanks for writing!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Any cheating spouse who says :

- it was just sex

- the cheating spouse still love the SO

IS AN ABSOLUTE LIAR.

No person who loves another person would do anything to betray the loved one.

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Sure hope David contacted Rob's wife to inform Her it was just a little fucking Rob did to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! What if the bet was that someone could or could not get away with mugging someone, shop lifting, frame someone for a criminal act? This was a great first chapter. I could enjoy reading how she tries to make restitution, understand her failure of ethics and judgement, explains herself to her family and friends, how she comes to grips with her moral bankruptcy, casual disdain for sexuality, and vapid viewpoint toward marriage vows.

And you completely forgot to reveal what he is going to do about Rob. Why should Lauren bear the only consequences?

I have to say I could easily see how this couple could get back together, someday, after A LOT of work and time and rehabilitation of virtue and character. I hope someone has the time and talent. Thanks for your effort.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 years ago

David was sitting in his office when his cell phone rang, looking at his phone he saw it was Lauren. When he answered he heard "YOU SON OF A BITCH, LAUREN SCREAMED. YOU SENT ROB'S WIFE A RECORDING OF OUR AFFAIR!'

Rob calmly replied, "It was just sex and like you said it was no big deal"

Nice story but endings are the hardest part. You just really should re-read your story before posting and ask yourself, What is missing? In my opinion still a *5* Thank you

HikingThruHikingThruabout 2 years agoAuthor

Some reader's complained that this story is similar to Hermit's Smart Cheaters. Yes and no. My working title was It Was Just Sex, and my goal was to make the sex as absolutely "just sex" as possible, and have it still be wrong as a betrayal. So no lust, no actual bet, a firm time limit, and the impetus was the workplace conversation about cheating, etc. Lauren did everything possible, but failed to account for meddling work mates that were part of the original discussions on hiding an affair. Yes, she was really dumb to try this for real. Then the title idea came to me, and brought in the idea of justice, or David being treated unjustly, and I liked the play on words. And then the Yahtzee idea came up as a way to defuse her justifications. Hermit's story is about the wife trying to prove her own husband wrong, or who is smarter, and she kept going for years. Same lame excuse though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting take on the "just sex" excuse so commonly used in these stories. You could have gone the 750 word route, slammed the bitch via BTB and/or made it a longer story and relied on various cliches and formulas of the hotter, younger wife, becoming rich and famous, etc. but instead wrote a nice, tight story with all components accounted for, i.e. a beginning, middle and end.

Loved the ending - it's just a divorce. Great line. Looking forward to your next work.

Thanks for your submission.

Doc

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 2 years ago

Well ...

I'm with ScorpioJJ in wanting to know who sent the e-mail.

That might explain if Rob's wife got one too.

A missing link in the story.

Otherwise it was a well done, interesting story.

Thanks HikingThru.

4 out of 5 from me.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

kinda dumb, but okay i guess. the ending was unsatisfying. just felt like the confrontation was lacking.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 2 years ago

I loved the writing. The emotional stress was well described. Lauren’s story however would be much more interesting. What was going through her mind when she agreed to it. Concepts of cheating could be discovered and explored and what she learns about herself and if she can make an attempt at reconciliation then that would be a great challenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And after all that ducking and weaving they still failed to hide their "just a game" affair because somebody sent that email, so somewhere along the way the secret was out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I applaud the effort in trying to find a different reason for her cheating. This was a new one to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs to be completed.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
So close

You really need to put some sort of an ending on this story. Good concept but it hangs a bit hollow. Keep plugging away at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You did well with this story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Direct and to the point but left out Rob and his wife has to be told for sure !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your story ended JUST right.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Ending was too abrupt and fizzled

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When David called, they had just finished their second fucking. If they were simply proving they could do it, 1 would have been enough. No, this is a desired affair that Rob's wife should be made fully aware of.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Read this a second time. Upped it from 4 to 5 stars. The ending was really well done. That’s just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Entertaining read . Very well done .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Geez, you suck at story telling.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

The reasoning for the affair was childish and lame. As a result both cheaters should have been burned to a crisp. The wimp husband just ran away. 1 star for a waste of time story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous