There Was Something About Him

Story Info
You're never too old to learn.
5.1k words
4.56
20.2k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,688 Followers

Gay conversion story readers. An older man learns from the next generation how to truly live his life to the fullest.

He was younger than I by more than 18 years. He was thin, lithely built, and was only 5'5" tall. More feminine than manly. Yet, when he told me to do something, something about him compelled me to obey. He changed my life and I'd like to think for the better. This is our story.

I was at the beach with friends and my girlfriend Mary. All together there were 6 of us. Three couples. We'd taken a mental health day from work and decided to hit the beach mid-week when the crowds were thin.

When he first caught my attention, I couldn't stop from staring at him. His walk was slow and graceful. Long brown hair flowed freely in the sea breeze around his delicate shoulders. A hairless chest with one pierced nipple ring was a natural look for this young man. His speedo looked like panties or a bikini bottom. But what really caught my eye and seemed totally incongruous was the bulge. "That young man has quite a cock", I thought to myself.

He passed between us and the ocean. I was thankful for the sun glasses I was wearing so he couldn't see me watching his every move. When I could see his back, more than half of his plump bottom was hanging out of the small swim suit. "Round, pink, and sexy," I thought. I could feel my dick getting hard which was new for me. I'd never, ever had any sexual attraction or thoughts regarding males.

But that young man was different. How different I'd soon find out.

I am a 40-year-old divorced father of none. A virgin when I married, my ex soon tired of my efforts when it came to sex. Intercourse became a chore to Susan and before we eventually separated and divorced.

I'd suspected she had been having an affair and confronted her. Not only did she not deny her involvement with another man, she laughed in my face. "He's so much more of a man than you could even hope to be."

I'm 6' tall and weigh 165. Brown eyes, brown hair, I have a swarthy complexion, more South Mediterranean where my ancestors originated. And as you may have already surmised, I have a smallish dick. At best, it will grow to 5 rigid inches.

And right now, for some reason it was at full staff.

My girlfriend Cindy is a friend without benefits. She's not horny and I haven't pushed her for sex. I really don't want it to get around that my anatomy is lacking. But she is excellent company. Witty, smart, and likes clams on the half shell too. What's not to like? But at 42, her sex drive is waning, or at least that what she tells me in those moments when she opens up to me.

I have been content to masturbate to relieve tension and my sexual needs since I was 33.

The sun was getting low and we all had to work in the morning so it was agreed to call it a day.

We all gathered our things and decided to get a couple pizzas for dinner. I volunteered to fly and would meet the others at Cindy's house.

They drove off in one direction, I in the other. Arriving at a place I knew made thin crust with authentic Italian sausage, I ordered one large supreme and one large with extra cheese, sausage, and pepperoni.

As I waited my thoughts drifted back to the young man on the beach. For some reason he fascinated me. My dick twitched thinking of how proud he was of his very large package and round ass. I wished I could see him again, just to look.

There was just something about him.

I got to Cindy's and we ate and laughed and talked. Mike noted the guy walking on the beach and remarked what a sissy he appeared to be.

"Why do you have to label him. You don't even know him," I countered.

"So you like that shit johnnie? Really man, are you going homo on us?"

"Fuck you," I said wondering the same thing myself. "He's a free spirit, or at least I think he is. He didn't seem to care what anyone thought. He was just being himself."

Later, as I departed, a couple of the guys teased me about me leaving to go to that young man. I gave them the finger and left.

In bed that night I tugged myself off thinking about that young man. He was graceful without effort. He was sensual by nature. His thin delicate body sported a package I could only wish for. I came imagining he was watching me rub one out.

The next morning, I called into the office and took some accrued vacation time. I knew where I was going and why.

I pulled my jeans up over my swim trunks and headed for the beach. I hoped to see him again. Maybe we could talk.

I spread my beach towel on the sand near where we were yesterday. I pulled my jeans off and lay back enjoying the warm sun.

I must have fallen asleep to the music of the sea birds singing to the rhythm of the waves.

"I knew you'd be back."

"Huh, what?"

A shadow fell across my face. I looked up. Standing behind me was the young man I'd hoped to see.

"Uh, you knew I'd be back?" It was a question more than a statement.

"I did. I saw you watching me. You thought you could hide behind your sun glasses didn't you?"

He squatted down so that I have to turn over on my stomach to see him. I was face to face with his barely concealed package.

I looked up at his face. He was smiling. But it was a knowing kind of smile.

"I wasn't watching you," I said unconvincingly.

He didn't ask if he could. He just stepped around me and sat Indian style on my towel between my legs. I had to flip over once again.

"You were too watching and stop trying to deny it honey. I can tell when a boi is interested in me."

"You think too highly of yourself. What makes you think I'm interested in you."

He pointed and said a bit too loud for my taste, "I think that little boner you have speaks for its self."

To my chagrin, he was right. Without realizing it, I'd become erect.

I sought to regain control of the situation. Sitting up I offered my hand, "I'm John but my friends call me johnnie."

He took my hand in his. "I'm Dana. My friends call me Dana. My boyfriends call me dannie."

"Please to meet you Dana," I said pulling my hand back.

"Oh, please call me dannie johnnie. I'm sure we'll be just the best of friends."

I knew he was a confident lad.

"How old are johnnie?"

"40. You?"

"I'm 22," he said looking me right in my eyes. "But it's not the years that count johnnie. It's the miles. And I have traveled many miles."

Dana then proceeded to stretch out on his stomach. Reaching into my beach bag, he pulled out a tube of sun screen. "Put some sun screen on me baby doll."

It wasn't a request. He didn't ask. Dana simply said put sun screen on him knowing I would.

I knelt beside Dana taking in the relaxed form. His skin was without a blemish. He appeared so small and exquisite, even in his near nakedness. Or maybe it was because of his nearly nude form that made him look so provocative.

I moved his long luxurious hair from his shoulders to begin there. I noticed a tattoo there. It was a spade, the kind on a playing card. Black except for the center which had been neatly designed to depict a kneeling white guy. The little erection sticking out from the kneeling body made the sex of the image clear.

I rubbed and worked my way down his thin torso. The lower I got, the more I could see that his hips were wider than his shoulders. "Built like a woman," I thought to myself.

I turned and started at his ankles before moving to his calves and then his thighs. He opened his legs to provide access to his inner thighs. I was dangerously close to his package. He wiggled his bum in expectation that I'd take the plunge and cop a feel.

Time seemed to stand still. I watched his pretty bottom gyrate, goading me to surrender myself, my sexuality to his beautiful body.

I took my hands off of him and squeezed more lotion into my palms. Still tempted, I put my hands on his upper thighs and rubbed the sun screen in.

I hesitated when I got to his half-exposed buttocks. "Go on johnnie girl. I like bois to rub my ass."

"I'm not a girl Dana. I'm a man and old enough to be your father."

"I see," Dana said. "But you're not really the daddy type are you johnnie?"

He caught me off guard and I wasn't sure what he meant. "Well, I don't have children yet. I was married but it didn't work out. So no, I guess you're right dannie, I'm not the father type."

"I didn't say father, I said Daddy. there is a difference in our world johnnie. Now please, before my butt gets burned."

Fleshy, but firm. Soft and pliant. Dana's ass defied a simple description. As I applied the sun screen to his posterior I lingered. Dana sighed as my hands moved over him. My fingers traced the bottom of his swim suit, and back up into the exposed crack, then down under the cleft at the bottom of his buttocks. Even after I was satisfied that he was totally protected from the sun, I continued to massage his fine ass. I could tell he liked what I was doing. The squirming he was doing was proof enough.

"Okay johnnie, now do my front."

Dana turned over and right away he caught me looking at his large package. His engorged penis was sticking up at an angle, the head poking out of the waist band of his suit.

We made eye contact. "Oh johnnie, you like that, do you,?" he grinned while adjusting himself back into his bottoms.

"What are you talking about," I said feigning my ignorance.

"Yeah baby, sure."

I knelt between his open legs and started at his chest. It honestly didn't occur to me that he could have applied the sun screen himself.

"I like your nipple ring," I said trying to forget his big cock. "What does that circle with a triangle on top mean?"

"That's a West African figure symbolizing ownership johnnie. It's called a Sepow. It's an Adinkra symbol originating from Gyaman, an ancient African Kingdom."

"Why did that appeal to you dannie?"

"It was a gift johnnie."

"Well who ever gave it to you has good taste. I think it's beautiful."

Dana had no response. He let the subject drop.

I applied the lotion to his tight stomach. His skin is soft but he has good muscle tone. As I knelt between his legs and worked down, my face was getting closer to the object of my fascination. He was still erect and maybe it was only my imagination but I thought I could feel the heat emanating from his crotch.

My new friend was watching me as I sun screened his thighs and calves. He caught me peeking at his huge cock. Had he been a mentalist, he would have known I was wishing mine wasn't so pathetic.

When I finished, I stayed kneeling in the sand. Dana lay with his eyes closed. I studied his face for the first time.

His facial features were delicate. Smooth skin with no sign of facial hair. His eye brows were neatly trimmed. There was a hint of eyeliner which I attributed to the new wave styles. His aquiline nose was perfectly proportioned and his lips were fuller, plumper than those found on most men.

He caught me. Damn it, but as I was concentrating on his natural beauty, Dana had opened his eyes and caught me.

"You have another erection johnnie. Did feeling me up excite you?"

Fuck!

"No way Jose. I'm just horny thinking about my girlfriend."

"I don't believe you."

I said nothing but shifted nervously trying to come up with something witty to say.

"Why did you come back today johnnie?"

"I had some vacation time. That's all," I lied.

"Uh huh," he smiled. "Is that the only reason?"

I was silent.

"You came back today hoping to find me here didn't you,?"

Again I lied, "no Dana. I told you I wasn't watching you yesterday."

He pulled his legs back and sat up cradling his knees. He looked at me with sad eyes. "You poor thing," he said meaning it. "You are miserable and will never be happy until you admit to yourself what it is you really want."

"And pray tell Dana, what would that be?"

He stood and looked at me still kneeling. "This," he said holding the bulge in his swim suit. "You want to give yourself to cock johnnie. Don't lie to me and please dear boi, stop lying to yourself."

With that he started to walk off.

"Wait Dana. Please hold up. Can I get your number or something?"

"Or something?"

"Come on Dana. You know what I mean."

We finally exchanged email addresses and I watched that pretty young man walk away. "Yep, there's certainly something about him," I said aloud.

I watched until he was out of sight. His perfectly round ass swayed as he walked away without a look back. My erection returned as I remembered how it felt in my hands.

I sat and watched the tide come in and thought about what Dana had said. I was sure he was wrong about me wanting cock. I loved pussy when I could get the nerve to try to score. But I knew my dick would disappoint whomever opened her legs for me.

And why was I obsessed with Dana? He meant nothing to me. He's young, and yes, he is sexy. But he's a guy as am I so what the hell am I doing? Why is my dick hard?

I struggled with those thoughts as I left the beach and returned home.

I was still thinking about Dana as I entered the shower. Remembering how smooth, clean and soft his legs and chest felt, I considered shaving myself.

I lathered up and took up my razor. I couldn't do it. It scared me. I let the warm water cascade over my troubled head wondering about me.

"What could it hurt to do my arms,? I thought. And so, as I dried off, I could feel the difference. My arms felt different. They even looked different.

Checking myself in my full-length mirror I decided I liked the way I looked and felt. "Maybe tomorrow I'll do my chest. What the hell, almost all the guys in Hollywood have their chests shaved. Why the heck not?"

I didn't contact Dana that night, nor did I go to the beach the next day. I stayed in and alone, pretty conflicted with myself. I couldn't understand why Dana made me so excited. Until I had that answer I vowed to forget about him.

I spent the day puttering around my house. I tried watching TV but was uninterested in the mind-numbing day time programming.

I tried very hard to put Dana out of my thoughts. But like a ghost, he haunted me. Memories of his fine body, his cock head poking out when he turned over after I massaged his oh so sexy bottom. I found myself touching my throbbing erection several times.

Later that night my computer rang, telling me I have email waiting. Walking to my PC I'm figuring its just more spam. I took a sip of the bourbon I had in my favorite glass and waited for the PC to come alive.

To my surprise, delight, and stomach knotting fear, it was from Dana.

My hand shook as I moved the mouse over and clicked to open.

"johnnie," it began. "I was disappointed you didn't show up today. I missed seeing you, especially in your denial and discomfort. I wanted to give you something to remember me by."

I scrolled down to a picture of his swim suit covered crotch. I quickly deleted his email.

Hours later I went back to my PC and email account. Opened the deleted file I restored Dana's email.

I studied the photo, noting the contours visible under the thin material. I smiled at the lop-sided way the suit made his balls hang. I remembered having my hands on his wonderfully sexy rear end.

I slid my shorts down around my knees and played with my erect penis. I saw again, the hairless thighs. I thought them sexy. I wondered if I could get the courage to shave my legs.

My orgasm came quickly and I closed the window with my clean hand and shut my PC off.

Looking at my reflection in the bathroom mirror while washing the cum off my hand, I wondered if Dana might not be correct in thinking I wanted his cock. My own soft dick twitched its approval at the idea of seeing it.

I decided, "fuck it," I'd email him back.

I began: "Dana, I had things to do today and had to take care of business instead of lazing at the beach. Sorry to have missed you Dana, or dannie rather. I enjoyed your company yesterday.

Your friend johnnie."

I read it and re-read it a couple times before taking a deep breath and hitting the send button.

In just a minute I got another email notice. It too was from dannie and it read, "do you Skype?"

"I can."

"Let's do honey."

"Back to that honey crap," I thought, wondering if I liked it or not.

dannie's image appeared on my screen. He positioned himself so I could see him from his head to his waist. He was bare chested. I was instantly hard and cursing myself for it.

"Come on johnnie, get comfortable. Take off your shirt so I can see you.

It was a dangerous game I was allowing myself to be entangled in. I pulled my Polo shirt over my head and smoothed out my hair.

"That's better johnnie. I like seeing your body. I wish you'd get some decent swim suits baby."

He stepped back and with a wicked grin he showed me he was wearing a mini speedo. More like a G-string. I was transfixed on the bulge he was sporting. Then dannie turned around and looking back over his shoulder in a sexy manner asked if I liked what I saw. "Tell me sweet boi, do you like my bottom? Does it turn you on to see my big cock trying to get out of it's silk hiding place?"

I took a long swallow of my drink and considered my answer carefully. I was aware that any wrong answer could end the session immediately with dannie turning off Skype. But if I went too far, I'd be playing into his hands.

"Are you trying to seduce me dannie?" I asked thinking it a clever reply.

"If I was trying to seduce you dear sweet johnnie, I'd show you this. He turned his back to the screen and very slowly pulled his G-string down.

He ducked down out of sight momentarily, I assumed to remove the garment.

Then he stood back up. God but his cock was fucking beautiful. It was everything mine was not. Long, thick and pulsing with a life of it's own.

"You likey?"

My mouth was dry. I licked my lips and stared.

"You don't have to say anything baby. I can see you like what you see. Now I've shown you mine, show me yours."

Again it was not a request nor an order. He said it as though it was a statement of fact knowing I'd obey him.

My hands moved of their own accord. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants off. I stood in front of the PC and before my tormentor in my boxer shorts.

"Come one baby. Show dannie what you have for him."

"Please promise you won't laugh," I begged.

"No promises sweetheart. Be a brave big boi for dannie. Show me that little dick I know you have."

I pulled my boxers off and stood with my hands shielding my privates.

"Come on johnnie. I'm getting impatient."

I let my hands fall to my sides and with my eyes closed stood waiting for the snicker I knew was coming.

Laughter was not forthcoming. "Aw johnnie. It's cute. You know what would make it look bigger? If you got rid of that nasty pubic bush you have your dick would look a little larger."

I opened my eyes to see a sincere smile on my friend. "Okay dannie. If you say so."

He began to masturbate himself. Slowly his stroked his mighty cock smearing pre-cum over the big head with his thumb.

"Would my baby johnnie like to see dannie cum"

I nodded.

"You first sweetie. Cum for me first. You now you want me to watch you jack that pretty little thing off. Don't you?"

"Yesss," I hissed.

"Then tell me johnnie. No, better still, ask me. Ask me to watch you beat off. Tell me what has my big boi all excited and wanting to show his boyfriend how much he can cum."

"Oh God dannie. Your cock. Your big beautiful cock has me excited. Watch me cum for you dannie. Please let me show you I can cum for you."

"Show me johnnie. Show me how much my big cock excites your little dick. Tell me you want to suck me baby. I know you do. Tell me johnnie. Tell me you want to get on your knees for dannie and suck his cock."

I was jacking furiously and saying nothing. But the thought me sucking his big cock so aroused me that I knew I'd finish in minutes if not seconds.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,688 Followers
12