There Was Something About Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers

"Stop. Stop masturbating johnnie. No playing with your dick until you tell me what I want to hear and what you want for yourself."

"No please dannie. Don't make me say that. I'm not gay. I'm not a faggot. Please let me finish."

It didn't dawn on me that I really didn't need his permission. After all, I'd masturbated many, many times without his approval.

"But you are gay johnnie. You are a fag. You are so queer baby and you have no idea. It's okay baby. It's okay if you want to suck cocks. It's 2020 and no one really cares anymore. Be who you are sweetheart. Tell me what you want."

I had tears streaming down my cheeks. "Oh God dannie. I do. I do want to."

"Say the words johnnie. You can do it. Be a big boi for me and say the words."

I looked at his big cock and knew he must be right. I can't remember wanting anything as much. "I want to suck your cock dannie. I want to lick your balls and suck that beautiful cock."

"Good boi. You may cum for me johnnie"

I did too. Admitting I wanted to suck his cock was liberating. I shot pulse after pulse with the last running down the back of my hand.

"Do you really want to be my cock sucker johnnie. Now, after your need for release has been satisfied do you still want to suck me off or did you lie to me?"

With a clear mind and satisfied dick, I was sincere when I told dannie that I still want to suck his cock. "It felt so good, I felt so free telling you that dannie," I gushed.

"You're a good girl johnnie. Meet me at the beach tomorrow at 10 in the morning." And with that he closed his screen.

He was going to make me wait to see him cum.

I got to the beach and the same spot at 9:30. I was anxious to see my friend.

He made me wait.

It was almost 11:00 before he arrived.

I took a deep breath and watched him saunter over to me. He was as sexy as ever. The dark blue thong he wore he his package magnificently.

"Move over johnnie. Let me lie down so you can put sun screen on me."

"What? No apology for being late?"

"Sorry baby girl. I don't apologize to my lady bois. You forget that I am the lead here. I'm in charge johnnie. Now please, don't let me burn."

I was not as shy this time. I rubbed the lotion into his shoulders and back. Then working up his legs, I didn't hesitate to handle his sexy bottom.

"Oh that's nice johnnie. You have magic hands baby girl."

I ignored the girl thing and massaged his round ass not caring who may walk by and see us.

He turned over to let me do his front. I was gentle when applying the sun screen to his stomach. Then without asking I cupped his balls in my hand then ran my other hand up the length of his very hard and very big cock.

"Kiss them johnnie. Kiss my balls and show me you really want to be my cock sucker."

I looked around and seeing no one I bent down and gave his balls a quick peck through his thong.

"Fuck that," dannie spat. "Put your face down there and convince me I should let you suck my cock."

Not bothering to look around I buried my face in his crotch. I mouthed and lapped his scrotum through the material. I didn't care who saw. I was where I wanted to be.

"I believe you baby. Come up here and kiss me."

I moved beside my friend and we hugged on the shore like something out of a movie. Our lips met and what began as a "get to know you" kiss turned into something more. Real passion was felt by both of us as our tongues danced together.

His soft lips felt so nice and I couldn't wait to feel them on my dick.

I moaned through our mouths and rubbed my dick against him. Reaching down I stroked his cock. Breaking our kiss I looked him in the eye and told him what he wanted to hear and what I needed to say.

"Please dannie. Let's go somewhere private and let me be your cock sucker."

He reached down and grabbed my smaller erection and stroked me as he pulled me back into him to kiss again.

It didn't take much before I came. "Oh God," I groaned. "I'm cumming dannie. You made me cum," I shuddered through my orgasm.

Suddenly rising, dannie told me to grab my stuff. Taking my hand, he walked us back to my car. "Your place now."

He insisted we hold hands as we walked from the curb to the door. He waited for me to enter, "ladies first."

As soon as we got inside he told me to strip which I did quickly. He pulled his top off and beckoned me over to him. "Remove my thong johnnie."

Lord help me but I couldn't wait. I knelt and pulled the thong down his slender legs.

He stopped me from touching his cock. "There's a couple things we need to iron out first baby. Number one is that I'm the man in this relationship. You are the lady boi."

"Number two is that I require my cock suckers to obey me. I may be younger and smaller than you johnnie girl but that stipulation is iron clad."

I listened as I watched his beautiful cock bob back and forth.

"Do you understand and agree johnnie?"

"I do dannie."

Taking my ear in his hand he led me on my hands and knees over to my favorite chair. Sitting with his knees parted he gave me permission to expand my horizons. "Suck it bitch. Suck my cock baby. You are facing your future sweetie, suck it like the faggot you know you are."

I didn't just suck his cock, I made love to it. I licked and sucked, lapped his balls and tasted his pre-cum. I jacked his fucking wonderful manhood kissing the head. Looking at dannie I told him how it seemed so natural for me to do this for him.

"Not for me baby. You're doing this because that's who and what you are. You're a natural born cock sucker. Say it johnnie."

"Yes dannie. I'm a cock sucker. A faggot cock sucker. Your cock sucker."

I went back to the task at hand. I gagged a few times trying to deep throat him and he chuckled. "Such an eager cock sucker. You'll get the hang of it baby. You'll be sucking my cock a lot from now on and you'll learn how to take it in your throat. Believe me johnnie."

I knew I was doing it right because dannie began to hump his cock down my throat. "That's it cunt, choke on it bitch. Look how hard your little stiffy is. Suck my cock you fucking homo."

And I did. I bobbed my head up and down simultaneously jacking and sucking until he announced his orgasm. "I'm cumming johnnie. Eat it bitch boi. Swallow it you motherfucking faggot."

He humped and fucked my mouth filling it with my reward. I swallowed and savored his sperm. Tart, tangy, manly. dannie may have looked dainty but when he's cumming, he's all man.

I stayed at his feet periodically kissing and licking the head of his long hanging cock. We didn't speak. He was letting sink in, the realization of what I'd so quickly become.

When he finally spoke he told me how well I did. "For your first-time johnnie, I'd say you've been wasting your hidden talent. You can suck a cock baby. Now get me something to drink."

"My feet are like wings dannie," I said scurrying off to fetch him a drink. "Mind if I have one?"

"Help yourself homo. You earned it."

Later we lay naked together in my bed. His small frame curled up against me felt nice. Unlike my ex-wife or any woman, dannie made me feel good about myself and my little dick.

But dannie had a surprise for me. One that would, in the days that followed, shape my future.

To be continued....


eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers
12