All Comments on 'There Was Something About Him'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 3 years ago

I love stories that reverse stereotypes. Looking forward to chapter 2!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story, I wish it was me sucking his big cock and becoming his cocksucker. I look forward to reading more.

Oldcowboy57Oldcowboy57over 3 years ago
More

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

hi Eviltwin52, another great story, yo are really good atthis, best, Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who Knew?

This story hit me like a ton of bricks. Six years ago my daughter was a junior majoring in theater at the state university. During spring break she brought two friends home with her - Shakeria, a thick African American girl my wife and I had met before and Lucas, short, muscular and white and new to us. From the time they unloaded their luggage through dinner and at breakfast the next morning, I felt his eyes following me. Each time I looked at him he smirked - most times his eyes were on my pelvis. The girls went shopping after they ate and I moved into my workshop to work on a project. After 30 minutes or so Lucas came into the garage in very tight, feminine shorts - he just stood inside the door staring at me. When I opened my mouth to ask what he wanted he said, "Just look..." and framed his crotch with his hands pressed against the shorts. "This is what you want isn't it Mr. Sims?" he asked. "You've been in the closet so long you don't know how to ask, do you Mr. Sims?" As he moved closer I backed up against the bench. He reached me, took my hands in his and brought them down to feel the largest cock I'd ever experienced. "This is your lucky day, Mr. Sims," he finally said. He moved his hands to my shoulders and with surprising strength pushed me to my knees in front of him. When he told me to pull his shorts down, I did. Even soft his cock was bigger than mine at its hardest. I blew him several times that day, and have continued to sneak out a few times a year to service him. He eventually took my anal virginity. Who knew?

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 3 years agoAuthor
To who knew

Glad I brought back memories for you.

Thanks to all for your kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was hot. i hope to experience something like this in my future.

427427about 2 years ago

I’m wet and hard reading this......yes, I’m a faggot cocksucker and I want to suck a cock and taste cum as it shoots in my mouth!....I’m also a virgin (first timer), but I’m aware of who I am (faggot cocksucker) and what I want (cock & cum) in my mouth....And, I want a cock in my ass as soon as possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG I fucking love this story. It got me rock hard & spewing precum all over the insides of my boxers leaving sticky cum stains showing . I think I may very well be just like Jonnie I’d love to find a hot piece of young ass that talks this trashy, sexy, degrading filth which so humiliatingly makes me so hard & desperate to please the cock that I want to be worshipping. I too like 427 below want to take my first cock in my ass at 57 yrs of age. Near Winchester in rural Hampshire, England. I only wish I’d fulfilled this fantasy years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1688 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.