There's a First For Everything...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaron likes eating ass. Is that okay?" he asks.

I nod weakly. My legs are shaking. His tongue, Eric's fingers, Tuck's cock filling my

throat. A hand cups my other breast, pinching and teasing my nipple. There's James. It's all too much and not enough at the same time.

I cum again as Eric fingers me hard and fast. Tuck's legs shake and I suck harder,

determined to pull him down with me. He groans and rasps, "you want my cum,

baby?"

I nod and grab his ass, jerking him further down my throat just as Aaron slides a finger into my ass. Tuck and I come apart together. He fills my mouth with cum as my whole body tightens and lightning bolts of ecstasy shoot through me.

Tuck chuckles softly and pets my hair after I swallow. "Such a good girl. Where have

you been hiding?"

"In her dorm all this time," Eric says before pulling on a condom. "You belong right

here, don't you Celina?"

"More?" I ask.

The guys chuckle, then I hear another condom being put on. Tuck sits on his bed,

watching with hungry, eager eyes. James helps me onto my knees. Eric lifts me onto his lap until his cock nudges my pussy.

"Can you take me?"

I nod. "You're only a little bigger than my toy."

"What about Aaron in your ass?"

I look back at him and nod slowly, but face Eric. "You first."

"Yes, sweetheart. Me first."

He slowly guides me down his cock. I thought he was only a little bigger than my toy, but he feels a million times better. I grip his shoulders hard, whimpering as I take every inch. He helps me move up and down, his hands on my hips firmly. He kisses me softly, whispers encouragements, then settles for kissing my throat.

I feel Aaron nudging my ass with his cock, then something wet and slippery coats that back hole and my crack. I can't look since James offers me his cock, tapping it against my lips.

I open for him and moan as he fills me. He runs his fingers through my hair as Aaron

kisses across my shoulder.

"You're such a good girl, taking all of us. Such a treasure," he purrs.

Already, my toes are curling. I love feeling this full of them. I love feeling this used, this valued. When Aaron slowly eases into my ass, I feel the pressure, the little pricks of pain, all of it, it feels so good. "Holy fuck give it to me harder" I yell.

Eric increases the pace and rubs my clit while James keeps nodding and telling me how well I take his cock. By the time I realize I'm hurting, Aaron is already completely inside of me.

I gasp and James pulls out of my mouth. "How does that feel?"

"Do you want us to stop?" Eric asks seriously.

"No, don't stop. Don't ever stop. So good," I moan as cum drips down my lips, my head hitting Eric's shoulder.

When he and Aaron move, I nearly scream as I come apart. It's too intense, too

overwhelming. My thighs are all slick with my own wetness and I feel dirty in the best way. I lean towards James once the orgasm passes and take him deep in my throat.

I can't get enough of them. The way they grunt and groan around me, the compliments they give me, how they restrain themselves so I don't get hurt. James comes first, filling my mouth again until I have to swallow twice to get it all down.

Then Eric and Aaron nod. They take everything up a notch. Instead of moving together like they were, they find a pace that's opposite of each other. I can't catch my breath, I can't think straight, all I feel is pleasure like I could only dream about. I take whatever kisses I'm offered, I hold onto both men as they share me, I cum more times than I can count, until finally, they both finish with growls and sharp grunts.

They slide out of me and I lay on the mattress, sore all over from this new experience, breathless, and overwhelmed.

"Get showered," Eric orders the other guys.

They leave only once I have a blanket over me. Eric pushes my hair from my face and

chuckles at whatever expression I have on.

"You're a treasure, Celina," he whispers in my ear before kissing me slowly. I smile and he chuckles. "There you are."

"I want more," I stroke down his chest. "I want to feel that good always."

"I'm more than happy to make you feel that good again, but right now, you need to rest.

You're already going to be sore," he kisses my forehead.

After a few minutes, he manages to sneak me into a bathroom and helps me scrub down in the shower stall without getting my hair or face wet. Once I'm dry and dressed, he leads me back downstairs with a wicked glint in his eyes.

We're keeping a secret from his sister, I know that. He dances with me again, gets me another drink, and doesn't hesitate to grab my ass whenever he wants. I realize I left my underwear in his room, but I can't make myself care about that either.

I'm sure Millie won't like me dancing with her brother. I'm sure my best friend won't be happy that her brother and his friends took a whole lot of my firsts today, but all I can think about is when I can have them again. When I can have anyone again like that.

Eric pulls me back against him. "I ruined your sweetness, didn't I?"

"No," I stroke down his chest and grin. "You just made me a whole lot greedier for things I didn't even know were possible."

He kisses me quickly. "Anytime you want fun, you know where to come."

"Your room?"

"Sure, I'll make you come there, the bathroom, your room, the library, there's a list of places. I'm a very kinky guy like that" he chuckles.

I smile and twist under his arm. Why the hell did I wait so long to take what I want ...

especially when it means having this kind of pleasure and this kind of fun?

--:--
--:--
1.0
CelinasFantasy
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really liked the story and how they all enjoy the group sex without absusing the woman and treating her like trash. One point of correction: mormons dont wear cross necklaces. In fact wiithin mormonism, wearing the cross necklace is viewed as sort of disrespectful to Christ. However Mormons are really big into "CTR" rings. CTR stands for Choose The Right. Mormon kids receive CTR rings usually around age 12 so they can wear it and when they see it they will be reminded to "choose the right at all times, in all things, and in all places"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but the audio is just reading the words not telling a story.

Share this

Similar Stories

Yin Prepares to Use Her New Toy Yin gets a new toy and gets ready for the party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sex Island Ch. 01: The Companion Samuel meets his sexy new maid/ sex slave.in Fetish
Tucker's Studio Ch. 01 City Diner.in Mature
Blackmailed Stepmom Pt. 01 Stepson catches stepmom and gets it all on video.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Confessions of a Female Libertine A sordid look into the sex lives of aggressive women.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories