Yin Prepares to Use Her New Toy

Story Info
Yin gets a new toy and gets ready for the party.
1.8k words
4.13
9.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YinIsMe
YinIsMe
138 Followers

I closed the door behind me and quickly rushed up the stairs to my room. As I passed my bed, I threw the package that I was carrying in my hands onto the bed and quickly faced the large mirror against my wall and changed out of my clothes. I crossed my arms across my waist and pulled my cropped hoodie that I was wearing over my head and threw it into my laundry basket, leaving me in front of my mirror with my breast out with only a pair of black spandex shorts that hugged my waist and ass perfectly.

I stood in front of the mirror admiring myself, a little longer than most would, and the light breeze from the air conditioning blew across my body, causing my nipples to poke out slightly. Admittedly, I was quite full of myself and was obsessed with the way I look. I had good reason though, many of the guys in my college, even the senior classmen, would always look at me and flirt with me wherever I was on campus.

I could not blame them though, how could I? When someone like me, a 5'5" tall girl with light brown hair going a little past the shoulders, a perfect sized set of breasts with just enough perkiness, a toned and flat stomach, a narrow waist that was perfect for grabbing, and an ass that seemed to be icing on the cake all walking in front of them. A walking dream girl was what some of the guys would nickname me.

"Damn, I'm hot." I thought to myself, lost in my own image. I snapped out of it and turned to my wardrobe and picked out a comfortable t-shirt and slipped it over my head. Almost everything I owned was a little revealing one way or the other, this t-shirt was also cropped short just like the hoodie and revealed most of my torso, cutting off just under the lowest part of my breast.

Walking back in front of the mirror, I looked at myself once again and noticed my nipples poked slightly through the shirt. I combed through my hair with my hands a little to fix it from any strands that had strayed off when I was changing. I gave myself one last twist and turn to admire myself and turned back around to the box that I had left on my bed.

The package I had ordered online finally came and I was so excited to receive it that I had cut my daily workout short and quickly ran home at record speeds. The package had come in a discreet and plain package with only the shipping label slapped on the side. The reason behind that and why it was important was because of what was inside of the package. A remote vibrating dildo that would secretly hum away inside of me without alerting anyone around, but it was not just any normal remote toy meant to fulfill an exhibitionist, when this toy was set to public mode and turned on, it would show up on any person's phone, anyone who had the paired application at least, and would allow them to control the vibrator. That specific feature was what I was most excited to try out.

On the surface, I was like any other innocent and pretty college freshman girl, I would do well academically, occasionally hang out with friends and socialize, and would go have a little fun at parties here and there. But the thing that most people did not know and honestly would not believe about me unless they saw it with their own eyes was that I was the biggest slut of them all. I loved the thrill of almost getting caught, the thought of someone being just a corner away from catching me getting fingered against a wall, or the thought of someone sleeping next to me while I ride away on top of someone made my mind go crazy. Other times, it was not the thrill of hiding but instead being on full display, the excitement that would fill my mind when I knew others were watching me get either railed from behind, or my throat getting fucked while I was on my knees for them would make my legs shake from the arousal.

If you could not tell already, I usually stay on the submissive side. Being used, abused, and toyed with sounded so amazing to me. I loved the idea of not being able to do or say anything or to stop someone from using me in whichever way they pleased.

I quickly tore the box open on my bed and pulled out two items, the toy itself and a charging cable. Luckily, the toy had already been fully charged according to the small lights along the side of it. Most of the controls were accessed through the application itself, only the power button was on the toy. I was overly excited to try out the toy and especially its most popular feature, public mode.

The package could not have arrived at a more perfect time too, tonight was the night when one of the biggest themed parties of the year was going to be held and this year the theme was swimwear. That easily excited me considering that meant I could wear something that would show off a lot of skin. The party was so popular that even students from other colleges would attend. I looked at the time and quickly calculated that the party would start in about two hours, that gave me just enough time to get my outfit ready and to get used to the toy.

An hour had passed, and I finally picked out what to wear, I opted for a two-piece black bikini that fit my body almost too perfectly. The top was thin and easily allowed my nipples to poke through with a simple knot on the middle of my back tying it together where-as the bottom had knots on either side of my hips to allow easy access for whenever I needed to take them off. I laid the outfit onto the edge of my bed and excitedly turned back around towards my mirror.

Once again, I crossed my arm back downwards and pulled my t-shirt over my head, leaving my breasts hanging in the cool room. Immediately after, I slipped my thumbs down into my waistband and swiftly pulled the shorts I had on down until I let them drop to the floor and I stepped out of them.

"God, whoever can get me tonight is such a lucky guy." I said in my head, amazed at my own beauty.

I turned back around towards my bed and crawled into it, I laid down with my head against the pillow. Slowly, I brought my knees upwards and spread them outwards putting myself into a missionary position, exposing my most private parts to the cool air. I took my left hand and brought it down towards my pussy and extended out one of my fingers, running it up my wet slit.

With my free hand, I reached towards the remote dildo that sat on the table next to my bed and picked it up. I brought the dildo close to my face and opened my mouth, extending my tongue out. Slowly, I licked around the silicon dildo's shaft, moving up and down with my tongue, lubricating the entirety of the dildo with my saliva.

After a minute or so, I angled the dildo upwards and faced it towards me, leaving my mouth wide open ready to take the inanimate object into my mouth. Inch after inch, I pushed the dildo into my mouth, my lips wrapping around it to create a seal. Meanwhile, my left hand had been busy working around my slit and feeding into my arousal. I couldn't believe how wet I was just from the anticipation of what fun I would encounter tonight, the thought of all the scenarios that could happen heightened my arousal.

I started to tease my clit, switching between a light pinch between my two fingers and rubbing it back and forth, sending soft moans to escape out of my mouth. I pulled the dildo that was only about half way in my mouth out of my mouth and brought it down towards my eager pussy.

I angled the head of the dildo against my wet opening and slowly began to push it inside of me. My voice grew louder, inch after inch, as the pink dildo slowly disappeared into my slit. My left hand rubbed my clit in circles faster and faster in response to the added pleasure. The entirety of the dildo eventually had found it's way inside of me with only the safety end sticking out to ensure the dildo didn't get stuck inside.

My body eventually got used to the size of the dildo inside of me and I decided to take the next step, turning on the dildo. I pushed and held the power button at the bottom of the dildo and I heard an audible ding from my phone, signaling the successful bluetooth pairing between my phone and the toy. I reached for my phone and opened the application that I had installed days prior in anticipation of the delivery.

The app was well designed, it was very easy to navigate through the controls and get a hang of them. At first, I experimented with the manual mode where I can control how strong I want the vibrations. I tapped my finger against the screen and almost instantly the dildo inside of me vibrated strongly, sending electric shocks up my spine. A loud moan escaped through my mouth and echoed a little in my room. I had to bring my free hand up and cover my mouth to try and muffle the waves of pleasure that followed.

I had only turned the toy up half way and I already felt my climax building up in my head. I quickly turned it off through my phone and laid there staring at the wall blankly, my chest moving up and down as I caught my breath. "Wow, that was something." I thought to myself.

As I regained my senses, I sat up and grabbed my outfit and slipped them on. I tied the knots on my top, quite loosely, and did the same thing to both sides of my bottom. A simple shoelace knot that could easily be undone with a simple tug on the loose string. The dildo sat firmly in place inside of me and was only noticeable if you had the perfect angle or if I bent over.

I turned to the mirror and looked myself over, fixing my hair and turning my body to make sure everything looked right. I flashed a smile at myself in the mirror and decided that I was ready to head out to the party, with my phone in my hand, I tapped the screen and a message popped up.

"Public Mode has been turned on."

YinIsMe
YinIsMe
138 Followers