There's a First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strictly speaking, she had never felt so happy to be so wrong.

"I might have some idea..." Rose purred, playfully pushing Sophie away so that she now lay on her stomach on the bed. "Get up on your knees, I've got something for you..."

Sophie practically squealed with delight, pushing herself up onto her knees, while leaving her upper body on the bed.

Rose looked on this sight with some awe. Despite the fact that Sophie tended to wear clothes that would downplay her curves as much as possible, there was no denying the epic ass that stuck up from the bed now, curving the dowdy skirt she wore with promises of all kinds of delicious excitement.

Pulling her bag along with her, Rose got on her knees behind Sophie. She pulled Sophie's skirt up around her waist, exposing her amazing, round ass, contained by a plain pair of panties. Rose's mouth watered at the thoughts of the various things she would love to do right at this moment... but she was looking to drive Sophie absolutely wild, and knew exactly where to start.

"Mmm, I'll never get tired of this delicious ass," Rose said, grinning as she massaged Sophie through her panties.

"I'm glad you enjoy it," Sophie groaned, eyes rolling back at her friend's touch. "A boy at school passed me in the hall the other day and said he thought my ass was fat."

With a sudden fire, Rose hooked her fingers into the elastic waistband of Sophie's panties and pulled them down around her knees. She took in Sophie's bare ass, pale and soft and utterly gorgeous, the faint pucker of her pink asshole hiding in the canyon between her cheeks, while her quite flush and already moist pussy beckoned below.

"Tell me his name and what car he drives, and that's a matter that can be taken care of quickly..." Rose suggested, lightly tracing her fingers over Sophie's bare ass.

Sophie hissed pleasantly at the contact. "That's really not necessary!"

Rose stopped stroking Sophie's ass and reached into her bag, pulling out a small tube of lube, and a rather sizable butt plug. She showed it to Sophie, relishing how it made the busty religious girl's eyes go wide, and how her tongue slightly moistened her lips in anticipation.

"I know it's not necessary," Rose said, setting about lubing the toy as she leaned back behind Sophie. "But it will grant me a certain satisfaction knowing that there is one fewer asshole in the world who thinks that he can get away with treating a woman like that... particularly one whom I consider a very close, dear friend."

"Awww, thank you," Sophie said, giggling slightly as Rose teased the point of the toy between her ass cheeks. "That's really sweet, and I appreciate where you're coming from... but this is one of those moments I'm more than happy to turn the other cheek on."

Rose sighed, fully aware that there was much she still needed to teach Sophie that was in stark contrast to what her parents and the church had taught her, but that was a conversation for another time, and not one she wanted to have while she used her free hand to spread Sophie's ass cheeks.

"We're going to discuss in greater detail later everything that's wrong about that kind of thinking," Rose said, teasing the toy again over Sophie's tightest forbidden entrance. "But before we get to that, I will be shoving this toy directly up your asshole, okay?"

Sophie opened her mouth. "You'll-"

Before she could get out much more than this, however, she squealed loudly as Rose pushed the slippery, conical toy up her ass. Sophie's experience with anal sex had been somewhat limited before she met Rose, although it was one she sublimely enjoyed, but with Rose's impressive collection of toys made for this exact purpose, Sophie realized she might soon become something of an anal addict.

As Rose pressed the toy further and further into her, Sophie squealed and moaned, pounding at the bed as her tightest hole was stretched ever more by the impressively sized toy.

"It's... so... big..." Sophie gasped, desperately wanting to touch herself, but unable to loosen her grip on the bedsheets.

Rose chuckled, playful, as she continued pushing the toy into Sophie's ass. "Yes... I think this is the biggest one you've ever done? I cannot say this with any certainty of course, especially not knowing every little bit of minutiae of what you do in your own personal time, but of the ones I know I've put into you..."

With a final push, Rose ensured that the single widest point of the toy was buried deep inside of Sophie, with only the flared end still sticking out of her. At this sudden intrusion, Sophie groaned loudly, pounding her fists on the bed, before giving a pleasantly relaxed sigh as she collapsed onto the bed.

"...this is handily the largest," Rose finished, lying down next to Sophie to better kiss her friend.

"Wow... wow... wow..." Sophie repeated. "I can't stop shuddering... it's like everything is electrified... oh my goodness, it feels... heavenly... and so very wicked..."

A smile crossed her pretty face, and before Rose knew what was happening, Sophie was on top of her, kissing her and groping her tits through her dress. Rose knew that playing with Sophie's ass got her particularly wild, and that if she liked Ryan as much as she claimed, she was probably a bit of a size queen too. Seeing both of these suspicions confirmed at once as Sophie practically attacked her, kissing and groping Rose as if her life depended on it, pleased Rose to no end.

Although she was under no illusion that Sophie was uncorrupted when they began their friendship, every additional little bit of corruption she could introduce into the busty religious girl's life was time well spent in Rose's eyes.

Rose reached for the bottom of Sophie's sweater, and while the girl on top didn't seem to want to stop attacking Rose, she relented for a moment, sitting up enough to let Rose pull her sweater over her head.

Rose looked up at the girl on top of her, pleasantly surprised at the lack of, well, anything underneath her sweater. While she had seen plenty of huge breasts in her time (they did seem particularly common around Regan Hills, after all), Sophie's firm and proud F-cups struck her as an utterly singular pleasure. Full and round, with palm-sized areola topped by firm, thick nipples, they made her mouth water just to think about them, and getting to see them... well, they may have actually gotten her a little bit wetter than she already was.

"Naughty girl..." Rose chided, reaching up to squeeze Sophie's boobs, pinching her nipples hard enough to make the girl on top cry out. "You were basically topless in front of your parents..."

"Basically..." Sophie moaned, biting her lip and looking down at Rose with perhaps the lustiest look Rose had ever seen.

"How did it feel?" Rose asked, pinching them again, hard enough to make Sophie cry out.

"Wicked... and fun... I cannot begin to describe how thoroughly exciting it is to hide something like this from them..." Sophie said, her voice somehow husky and whiny at once. She had started to grind against Rose with need, something that Rose was altogether pleased to find.

What didn't please Rose, however, was the way Sophie's head turned quickly at the sound of her phone vibrating in her purse. Her eyes locked onto the nearby bedstand for a moment, before turning quickly back to Rose.

"You need to get that?" Rose asked, a little perturbed from how horny she was, but understanding Sophie's fear enough not to raise a ruckus.

"Probably not..." Sophie said, before quickly climbing off of Rose and crawling toward her purse, pulling out her phone and checking her texts.

Shaking her head, vaguely amused, Rose shifted her position so that she now had her head on the pillows on this very comfortable bed that she had every intention of making very dirty.

Seeing Sophie stash the phone with an annoyed look on her face, Rose asked, "Who was it?"

"Not my parents..." Sophie said, climbing back on top of Rose and trying to regain the lusty energy she'd had a moment ago. "They never usually message me when they head out for one of their 'get-togethers' with the Kings."

Rose chuckled. "I bet."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Sophie asked, kissing Rose as if that would both change the subject and get an answer out of her.

Rose knew the tactic well, and though the kiss was exquisite, she wouldn't let it change her course. "I'll explain it to you later... if you tell me why your face lost so much animation upon checking your texts..."

Sophie sighed. "Couldn't I just suck on your pussy instead? I think that's something we'd both enjoy considerably more than me discussing a currently inconvenient, if impressively handsome, boy..."

For emphasis, Sophie reached between Rose's legs, rubbing her pussy through her dress.

And, though it certainly felt good... very, *very* good as a matter of fact... Rose wasn't that easily deterred.

"While I enjoy your enthusiasm..." Rose purred, before grabbing Sophie's hands and pulling them from between her legs. "You've got me curious. Does this boy have a name?"

Sophie sighed, but looked about ready to give up. "His name is Von... and he's a good guy, he really is; one of the nicest and single most decent guys I know, as a matter of fact, one of the better friends I've made at church... he's good, but inconveniently... persistent..."

"From the Purity Brigade?" Rose asked, thinking the name sounded familiar. "Isn't the one you have a crush on?"

Sophie blushed, and actively avoided Rose's second question. "He wasn't too happy when I left the Brigade... and I guess some of the others that I have been experimenting with must have gossiped, because in the last couple days, Von's been making it his mission to find me, confront all these rumors that he's heard and I guess try to bring me back into the light. To 'save me', I guess you'd say, even though it doesn't feel like I need saving. How do you explain to someone like that, someone you respect and even care about, that you've found your own light that wouldn't line up with theirs in a way that wouldn't offend them?"

"Sometimes you have to offend people... particularly the small-minded and judgmental..." Rose replied.

"But I don't want to offend him," Sophie said, looking back toward her phone thoughtfully, as if it might offer her some guidance. "And he's generally not as small-minded or judgmental as a lot of the others on the Brigade I haven't played with... I think he could be really special and... but it's because I like him, and he's not as bad as a lot of the others that when he tries to do something contrary to my beliefs, it's hard for me not to listen as if he might have a point..."

Though it was clear that there was something more about this boy that Sophie wasn't sharing, or at least didn't feel comfortable sharing, Rose shot back quickly.

"Fuck that bullshit," she replied, quickly and harshly, turning Sophie's face to kiss her. "You know what you like and what you love, and what you believe in better than anyone else. If they're trying to convince you away from what you know to be right... well, *fuck* them. Live your truth and light, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Sophie looked down at Rose for a moment, considering her, biting her lip deep in thought. It was a long while before she smiled again, but when she did, it was bright and radiant.

"Thanks..." she said, kissing Rose sweetly. "I think I needed to hear that again."

"And I'll say it as many times as you need to hear it," Rose replied, kissing Sophie and squeezing her ass. "You may suck on my pussy now, if that's what you wish."

"And you'll explain why you laughed about my parents?" Sophie asked, hopeful.

She crawled down Rose's body, taking her time as she ran her hands over the prone girl's dress and explored her body. Rose enjoyed the attention, for even with as many times as they had had sex, it felt like Sophie was always discovering her for the first time when she touched her.

"Certainly," Rose purred, pulling up her skirt around her waist until her bare, shaved pussy was fully visible. Her pink lips were quite prominent, and moist, from having fooled around with Sophie as much as she already had, but she knew that if Sophie was good to her word, she'd be gushing in no time.

Crawling between Rose's legs, Sophie giggled cutely. "You're walking around my parents without any panties, and *I'm* the wicked one for not wearing anything under my sweater around them?"

"I never claimed not to be wicked..." Rose said, taking a playful hold of Sophie's head and pulling it down between her legs. "Now, eat while I explain a theory that I'm reasonably certain of... it may shock, it may amuse, but just remember that, no matter what, you're the one who wanted to hear it."

Sophie licked her lips. "I understA-"

Her words were cut off as Rose forced Sophie's face against her pussy. Whatever surprise Sophie might have had, however, was quickly drowned out as she soon began to eagerly eat Rose's pussy, her tongue dancing delicately over her sensitive folds for a moment, before she closed her lips over Rose's engorged clit and began to suck.

Rose groaned deeply, running her hands through Sophie's hair. "There... that's it... that's the good stuff... yes, keep going... slide in a couple of fingers and it'll be, as you'd say, di-VINE! OOH, YES!"

Sophie still was far from expert when it came to eating pussy, but she was a quick study, and getting better every day with Rose's tutelage. The blonde hipster looked down at the eager, pretty face between her legs, enjoying the enthusiastic ministrations of the busty girl's tongue and fingers. Soon Rose was groaning and writhing on the bed, running a leg down Sophie's side as she basked in the building pleasure.

"Now..." Rose said, her voice husky as she licked her lips. "I think you should probably know, that there's a very good possibility that your parents are swingers..."

Sophie stopped eating Rose's pussy, looking up at her with wide eyes. "What?"

Rose pushed Sophie's mouth back onto her pussy, and though it took a second for Sophie to get the hint, she soon started eating Rose's pussy again.

Rose groaned. "It's not a huge secret that the Kings... they're into some really kinky stuff... and every so often they throw a party for other like-minded couples where they get into a little bit of swapping... I know my parents attend every so often, and God knows Brooke and me used to babysit other couples' kids over at my house on those nights... I never really understood at the time what all that was about then, but, you pick some things up with age and experience, wouldn't you say? I mean, your parents are swingers, my parents are swingers... they've probably fucked each other, now that I think of it..."

Whatever Sophie might have had to say was drowned out by her passionate, and passionately *delicious* cunnilingus. She only ate and fingered Rose with a greater fervor, curling her fingers around inside of the prone hipster in search of that sensitive g-spot. Rose appreciated her efforts, groaning and running her fingers through Sophie's hair as she rocked her hips against the busty girl's face.

Feeling her breathing become more and more frantic as Sophie continued to give her some truly amazing oral, Rose tried to challenge her, "Tell me... Sophie Cusack... doesn't this shock you?"

Rather than attempt to say anything, Sophie redoubled her efforts on Rose's pussy, licking and suckling harder at her clit as she found and massaged at her g-spot. This was nearly enough to make Rose lose control, but she held together remarkably well for the most part, writhing and moaning loudly as she ground harder and harder against Sophie's face. While Rose enjoyed the release of sex as much as anyone else, as someone who prided herself on her self-control in life, she often let that compulsion interfere with some of the simpler pleasures.

But this was no simple pleasure, was it? No, this was something much more sublime.

Maybe even *divine*, as Sophie would say.

Looking down at Sophie and into those blazing, light blue eyes on her friend's pretty face, Rose felt any will and resolve she had weakening. As the pressure built inside of her, Rose began to tense and shudder, rocking her hips against Sophie's face with a greater need and desperation. Rose had wanted to challenge Sophie, and instead, Sophie was switching up the power of the moment, taking charge and pushing Rose to her limits. It was a powerfully erotic reversal, and one that Rose could only submit to.

"That's it, that's it, keep licking me... that's good, keep eating that pussy, keep going..." Rose encouraged, her voice getting high and shaky. "Please keep going, keep eating my fucking pussy... god, you'll make me cum, you're making me cum, that's it, that's it, yes, yes, yes, FUCKING YES!!!! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING, GOD, YES!!! EAT MY SLUTTY FUCKING CUNT WHILE I CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE YOU HOT FUCKING SLUT!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

The orgasm tore through Rose, her legs locking around Sophie's head as the bustier blonde continued to eat her pussy. Though her eyes were shut tight by the pleasure coursing through her body, she was aware from the sudden flood of wetness that she positively gushed all over Sophie's face. If Sophie had any complaints, however, she didn't voice them, as she continued eagerly licking and fingering Rose, lapping up every bit of her sweet nectar as the orgasm ebbed and flowed through Rose's body.

Soon, the tension left, and Rose collapsed to the bed, breathing heavily. She looked down at Sophie, unspeaking, watching as the girl placed one last, firm kiss on her clit before pulling her fingers from Rose's cunt, then climbing on top of her so the two could look eye to eye. Sophie's face positively glistened with Rose's juices, which she occasionally licked up, giggling and smiling smugly down at her friend.

"Good?" Sophie asked, smacking her lips playfully.

"Divine," Rose replied, before looking to another of Sophie's favorite words. "*Wicked*. Wickedly divine? Is that a thing?"

"It is if you know what you're doing in the bedroom, I think..." Sophie purred, kissing Rose deeply.

Rose kissed her back, enjoying the slow and pleasant making out after a cum as hard as that. Luxuriantly, she licked her juices off of Sophie's face, enjoying the way the busty religious girl smiled at her.

"I *was* shocked, for whatever that's worth to you," Sophie finally replied, kissing Rose sweetly. "But only briefly."

"What?" Rose asked, floating on a cloud of bliss and finding it difficult to connect her thoughts to where their conversation had previously taken them.

"About my parents, well, about both of our parents it seems, what you said... it was shocking when you first said it, but now it makes sense; you weren't the only one who had to babysit, after all..." Sophie mused. "I know I should be mad at them for their hypocrisy, as you wouldn't believe (actually, you probably *would* believe), the kinds of nonsense they've filled my head with over the years about the sanctity of your body, and how you were only ever meant to give it to one person at a certain, preordained time... but I think there might be a certain satisfaction in confirming that they're full of it."

She sighed. "And I do love them, so, I guess I'm also kind of happy for them to know they're as freaky as I am, if it makes them happy..."

Rose grinned. "That's very mature of you, Sophie Cusack. I'm not sure I'd be as big in your shoes, given all that you've been told."

"I'm sure I'll have to think and pray on it some more, but I'll find a way. I always do," Sophie replied.

Rose thought this might be as good a time as any to push things further, to offer to unpack her bag of toys and goodies that she really could have done a number on Sophie with. She had a magic wand that always drove the girl wild, some more plugs, some nipple clamps, a nice paddle and ball gag... fuck, she had enough to make things with Sophie pretty fucking kinky if it really came down to it... but right now, what had her squirming was the thought of the large strap-on she'd packed away. While Sophie's mouth was absolutely heavenly, and she had every intention of having her mouth over every inch of her busty friend's body, she also had a terrible craving for some nice, thick cock. Maybe fucking Sophie for a while, then getting fucked by her would suit that, or maybe-