There's a First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Divine?" Sophie suggested.

"Yes!" Von shot back. "That was... that was amazing! I've never experienced anything like it before..."

"And do you want more?" she asked, reaching over and running her fingers lightly over his chest. "Because there is no shame in wanting more, when everyone's consenting and onboard... and we are *very* excited for more..."

Nothing would have pleased Von more (even if it seemed like his cock had lost much of its strength after cumming), but this all still felt so unbelievable to him.

"You are?" he asked.

"Of course!" Sophie replied. "Why?"

Von sighed. "It's nothing, it's just... there's still a lot going on in my head, and all of this just feels a little unbelievable... I do want to be here, with both of you, like this, but it still feels like it's a dream, and one that I'm expecting to wake up from at any moment."

"Two hot girls, naked in bed with you?" she said, smiling. "I could think of much worse dreams."

He smiled, a little hesitant. "Two girls... yeah, but one of them being you... I think that's where the dream really is..."

Sophie's grin faded slightly, and he quickly spoke to avoid any potential issues. "Not that I don't like Rose... I mean, you can see how much I like what she did, it's just... I believe I've liked you for a very long time, like... *really* liked you... and this is-"

She didn't let him finish, leaning in and planting a deep kiss on his lips. Hungrily, he kissed her back, and Sophie swung one of her legs over one of his so she could partially straddle him, pressing her breasts against his chest in a much steadier position to make out. Their kisses were slow and tender, not lacking for the passion that they had had when they first locked lips, but something else forming from pent-up heat.

"I've liked you for a long time, too, Von..." Sophie said, blushing slightly. "*Really* liked you. I couldn't admit it, or even really put it into organized thought... not until I started exploring my sexuality, until the friends I've made this year. I would have tried this sooner if I wasn't worried about you, and damaging whatever friendship we had, but Rose is insistent and... maybe she wanted to get us together?"

She took a breath, as if preparing to say something rather difficult. "I don't know how else to put this, but, I think... no, I *know* that I like you."

He licked his lips nervously. "And what do we do with that? This isn't the sort of thing either of our parents would approve of..."

"I think they might approve of *us*," Sophie suggested. "We did meet through the church after all, we are still good and faithful with a love for our lord, Jesus Christ... I believe that there's a good chance of approval, if we don't really go into detail about what happened here, and what's about to happen, and all of that..."

Von would have gone into detail about how his mother would probably prefer it if he never left the house or got married at all, but when Sophie's fingers began to dance over his sensitive cock, bringing life back into it, what his mother did or didn't approve of seemed a far-off worry.

He sighed, pleasantly. "That feels nice..."

"I thought you would like it... some guys, it takes a while for them to get hard again after they cum, but it looks like you've quite a bit of life still in you..." she said, crawling down his leg, kissing her way down until she was at his cock again, taking it eagerly into his mouth.

Her soft, moaning suckles made him groan with pleasure again.

If this was sex, he understood how easy it might be to get addicted.

Groaning, Von asked, "Do... do girls cum too, like I did?"

Letting his cock drop from her mouth in a pop, Sophie answered, "Sort of... not as much comes out, but I think it might be stronger with the rest of our bodies... it can be a little more, uh, dramatic..."

"And does that only happen with my... 'cock'?" he asked. "Or can I do it with my mouth and hands like you two did for me?"

Sophie blushed, smiling delightedly. "You want to make me cum with your mouth?"

Nodding softly as he thought this over, Von said, "I want to please you, as you two pleased me... I don't think I'll be as good at it as either of you, but I would like to try."

Sophie squealed. "Oh, we're going to have *so* much fun together..."

"We are?" Von asked as Sophie climbed back up to the head of the bed, lying on her back next to him.

Though Sophie seemed to rather enjoy how much this view of her naked body hypnotized him, she continued, "Well, this part might be more fun for me, but I know some guys really enjoy helping girls cum... maybe you're one too... I'd be happy to help you find out, if you are..."

Smiling kindly, he replied, "I'm very happy to find out."

"Wonderful," Sophie purred. "You should get between my legs, then..."

"Alright," Von said, nervously climbing between Sophie's legs until his face was level with her pussy. Not having gotten this close a view before, he was hit with a sudden and overpowering awe at this close a sight.

While Sophie's pubic hair was thick and somewhat untamed, it framed her pussy beautifully. Her pink lips were swollen with lust and glistening with moisture, pulsing slightly. The sight alone was enough to drive some ancient instinct within him wild, but more than that... there was her scent. It was musky and warm, yet somehow sweet at the same time, and undeniably feminine. He didn't know why it brought out that certain heat in him, but it drove Von wild, making his mouth water and his eyes widen.

"You remember what Rose said about what parts of her were most sensitive, right?" Sophie asked.

"Uh huh," Von replied, letting his fingers travel lightly over Sophie's lips, before finding and gently probing her clit. "Right here?"

"Y-y-yes..." Sophie whimpered softly, her eyes lidding over as she looked down at him. "That's... that's not a bad place to focus, for starters, anyway..."

"Alright. I'll... I'll do my best," he replied, leaning forward and tentatively swiping at her clit with his tongue.

Sophie moaned at the contact, while Von took in her flavor. It was... a not at all unpleasant taste. Strong and musky, as he had smelled, but with a certain moist sweetness that he found intoxicating. Heat flowed through his body as he savored her flavor, and decided it was something he could enjoy a *lot* more of.

Von stuck out his tongue and took a much less tentative taste of her, and then a longer, more forceful one, running over her lips before circling over her clit. Sophie moaned and writhed softly, running her hands over his shortly cropped hair as she pulled his face against her pussy. With soft moans and partial words, she guided him toward what she liked, while Von eagerly learned to use his tongue to bring pleasure to Sophie.

It was a slow, unhurried process, loving, even. Von wanted greatly to give Sophie pleasure when she and Rose had already opened his eyes to so much, and he was happy to learn. He wanted to please her more than anything, and after a few minutes of his ministrations, he felt like he was doing a pretty good job. Sophie was shaking and writhing, groaning soft, sweet sounds interspersed with his name, and the occasionally foul swear word, and he could feel her body tensing as he practically worshipped her pussy with his tongue.

It may not have been the worship he was used to, but it was one that he thought he could get used to, given enough time and practice.

He kept at it, focusing on any and all spots where it was clear that Sophie was particularly sensitive, lavishing her clit with his tongue and lips, making her squirm and moan and shudder in a deep, primal way that only made him hotter, only pushed him further. Soon, Von felt her body beginning to tense in a way that felt somewhat familiar, and he chose this moment to give her everything he had, sucking and circling her clit with his tongue forcefully.

This got the desired response.

"Oh my... oh fuck... yes, Von, yes, that's good, that's good, that's really, REALLY fucking good! Keep going, yes, keep eating my slutty little pussy, keep eating it like that, it feels so good, you're gonna make me cum, gonna make me cum, gonna make your little slut cum, yes, yes, yes, keep going, keep going, yes, yes, YES! I'M FUCKING CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIING!!!!!" Sophie cried out, her body jolting as if she had touched a live wire.

Her warning had been correct, that not as much came out, but Von was still surprised by the sudden gush of juices that hit his face. As well, she was right that her cum was certainly dramatic, as she shook and moaned, crying out as she locked her legs behind his head and humped against his face, making sure that he kept licking and sucking on her cunt as long as she needed him to. This was something that Von was altogether too happy to do, feeling a certain, warm pride and gratitude that he got to do this for her when she and Rose had so memorably done it for him.

In this position, it seemed as if her orgasm went on for hours, even though it was likely just a matter of seconds. When her legs finally relaxed, Von leaned up to look at her, and realized he had never seen Sophie more gorgeous. Her chest rose and fell with every breath, her pale skin flush with lust as her face was overtaken by sublime satisfaction. Unconsciously, he licked her juices from his lips as he watched her, finding a certain awe and power that he had done this.

"So... I take it that wasn't... wasn't too bad?" Von asked, his lips curling in an almost proud smile.

Sophie laughed, a raw, free sound. "Yes, that's one way to put it thoroughly lightly... fuck, you're a quick study..."

"Home-schooled; I'm quite accustomed to picking up new skills on my own..." he boasted, still sounding kind of proud.

"Like I said," she replied, closing her eyes and groaning pleasantly. "We'll have some fun together..."

Sophie's face hardened slightly into something altogether a little more serious when she opened her eyes, looking down at Von. "Get up here... I want to kiss you..."

Von propped himself up on his hands and knees and made to climb beside Sophie so they could kiss.

"No," she insisted, firmly yet gently. "On top of me."

A distinct wave of conflict surged through Von, between this being something he was warned about almost his entire life, and something that in the moment he felt like he wanted more than anything. Looking up at Sophie's glorious, naked form, however, there was really only one thing that he could do.

Firmly between her legs, he climbed over her. With his large, muscular form positively dwarfing the busty girl beneath him, he balanced on his elbows above her, pleasantly enjoying the way her body pressed against his. With his cock resting against her stomach, he felt a distinct thrill of danger and excitement that managed to mostly overwhelm any of the nervousness that naturally came with such an occasion.

Smiling up at him prettily, Sophie kissed him deeply, savoring and licking her own juices from his face before giggling. "I taste good, don't I?"

"I'd say so," he admitted, grinning sheepishly.

"You taste really good too..." she replied, reaching down and stroking his cock. "I'd like to taste more of you, later."

"I'd like that too," Von said, groaning softly at her touch.

"But you know what I'd like even more?" Sophie proposed.

Biting his lip nervously, he replied, "I... I think so."

Sophie smiled at him sympathetically, before leaning up and kissing Von sweetly. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to... if you only just want to do stuff like we've been doing, then we can keep going on like that... if your virginity is something you want to hold onto for marriage because it's something *you* want, then I won't take that away from you... but if you have any hangups over it because of what other people have beaten into you over the years... don't fucking listen to them. Listen to your heart, because you have a good heart, one of the best around. Do what's right for you, and what will make you happiest..."

Sophie wrapped her arms around Von, softly stroking his back. "...but for whatever it's worth, I want you inside of me... I want that cock, I want you to fuck me, and I want to fuck you... hard... I just want to make that clear, if that makes any difference for you."

It did make some difference, but it didn't quell all the torment within Von. Eighteen years of indoctrination in what was right and wrong, what a body was supposed to do and not do and what any transgressions meant for your immortal soul... it was a lot to deal with.

But that didn't stop his feelings for Sophie, and it certainly didn't change the feelings of being pressed against her, so naked and willing and excited...

It was a torment to be sure, one that made him close his eyes in deep thought, trying to figure what was the correct path.

Von took a breath and let it out, opening his eyes with the closest he had to a determination.

Smiling nervously, he asked, "So... how do we start?"

Sophie grinned. "You want to fuck?"

Von grinned. "Yes... I think I'd like to fuck you..."

Sophie squealed with delight, kissing him. "Wonderful! Let me just... if you could go down a little more..."

She angled her hips, and with her hands still on Von's cock, guided him downward until it ran between her inner thighs. Finally, she pressed the head against her soaked pussy lips. Von felt with some messy excitement as the lips parted slightly for him, almost as if they meant to embrace his cock, but couldn't feel exactly where he was supposed to go next. It still felt amazing, to be sure, but he found himself wondering how he would ever fit inside of her.

"You're... I've had some big guys before... but you're probably the biggest," Sophie continued, breathing heavily as she continued rubbing her pussy lips against his cock. "I'm going to try to find a good angle here, you just keep applying pressure, pushing forward a little... gentle, not too rough, not yet, anyway..."

"Okay," Von murmured, pushing forward slightly. He felt the considerable resistance of her seemingly unyielding pussy, but couldn't stop, not when he'd started. Between his own lubrication and her juices, it did seem like something was happening, her pussy opening up ever so slightly for his cock.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it, that's it..." Sophie whispered to herself between kisses to Von. "A little more, a little more, that's it, that's it, that's- HOLY... HOLY FUCK!"

With one slight thrust forward, Von felt something give way, and then his cock slipped inside of the tightest, hottest embrace he had ever known possible. Somewhere between pleasure and discomfort, he saw a beautiful, pleasurable light explode behind his eyes as he finally experienced what it was like to be inside Sophie Cusack.

Nevertheless, her cry brought some concern. "Are you alright? I'm... oh my... am I hurting you?"

"Not in any bad way..." Sophie groaned in a deep, dark voice that sounded like it belonged to some ancient beast. "The only way you'll really hurt me is if you stop now... I need more... give me fucking more... I want every inch of your huge fucking cock, Von!"

Relieved, he smiled and kissed her. "Alright... I'll try... you... you feel so good..."

Sophie smirked, cutely, and kissed him back. "And you feel pretty fucking amazing for a no-longer-virgin..."

He laughed, pushing a little more into her. "If this is what losing my virginity feels like... I think it's one of those things that's better left lost."

"Fuck yeah..." Sophie replied, locking her ankles behind his ass and pulling him forward. "But you're not giving me all that cock like I want... come on, give it to me, I want it... I want it all, give it to me, Von..."

Grunting, he continued to push forward, feeding inch after inch of his cock into her tight, grasping cunt. Though awe would have had him stopping to take this moment in every so often, the way she kept pushing him forward with her legs, and the way her pussy muscles seemed to keep sucking him in, he couldn't help but keep pushing in. Soon he was halfway in, then three quarters... it didn't feel physically possible that he should fit, she was so fucking tight, and yet here he was, looking down into her beautiful blue eyes as he kept pushing into her, her face a mask of ecstasy and agony as she kept taking every inch he had to give.

And then their hips met, his balls resting against her ass.

"Oh, wow..." he murmured, laughing softly as he took all of this thoroughly momentous occasion in. "Oh, wow..."

Sophie looked down the cavern of her cleavage to their conjoined sexes, then chuckled to herself. "Wow is right... I almost didn't think you'd fit..."

"I didn't either..." Von murmured, groaning when she squeezed him with her pussy muscles.

"I'm so full... if we just stayed like this, I'd probably cum if you gave me enough time, it's like everything in me is so completely overstimulated..." she giggled. "But don't take that as an endorsement of you staying still... I need that sliding in and out of me. Fuck me... fuck me, Von... I need it so bad..."

She wasn't the only one.

Von kissed her deeply, and without a word, he proceeded to do exactly that.

It took a little practice to get a rhythm going, but Sophie was patient and more than happy to guide him, quietly urging him when to speed up and when to slow down and how exactly she liked best to be fucked. It would have been easy for him to lose all control at this point, how good her body felt against his, and how perfect her pussy felt around his cock, but she always helped keep the pace. Von didn't know how much experience Sophie had, and he didn't care, because in this moment it allowed their sex to be even better than it might have been if they were both fumbling virgins. She kept him on task, guiding him, encouraging him, and teaching him how to be a better lover.

Soon he was pumping his hips into her in a steady pace, not exactly slow, but not exactly fast, and certainly enough to bring them both to a place of absolute pleasure. Their grunts and groans filled the room as they worked up a sweat, Von eagerly beginning to fuck her properly beneath him and getting Sophie to squeal.

"Yes, yes, yes, I fucking love it! I love it so much... goodness, it feels so fucking fantastic! More, more, harder, fuck me harder, I can take it, I love it, I love it, I love it!!!" she wailed.

Fucking into her harder and seeing the effect it had on her, letting the pleasure overtake him, Von was hit by a sudden and clear revelation. Her words triggered something in his head, something powerful and so clear that it might have been a religious experience if it weren't so personal.

Continuing to fuck her, but now with a greater focus, he said, "I love you, Sophie..."

Sophie looked up at him, her eyes wide with surprise, a surprise that quickly turned to a broad smile. She pulled him in, kissing him deeply.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered into his ear. "I love you too, Von..."

And with that, Sophie used surprising strength to roll both of them over, with Von now on his back and her on top. She unlocked her legs from behind him, then sat up on his cock.

Von looked up at her, stunned at the sight of this beautiful girl he loved above him, her pretty face, her massive tits, the way her pussy lips stretched obscenely to take his massive cock... everything about this sight was thoroughly intoxicating and drove him mad with pleasure.

And that was before she began to fuck him.

There was no gentleness, no slowness to this fuck now, as if their admission had unleashed the floodgates. Sophie bounced on his cock without abandon, her heaving tits and jiggling ass a sight that would have made Von harder than he already was, were that even physically possible.