There's a First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"-I will take the compliment when I receive it..." she said, grabbing hold of the bottom of his shirt and pulling it apart.

It was a testament to her deft hands that the last couple buttons didn't tear themselves out, which would have provoked certain awkward questions when he got home, but such concerns didn't really matter when Rose leaned in and kissed him eagerly. While there had been a tentative, yet undeniably exciting, energy to kissing Sophie, kissing Rose was relaxed and calming, her kisses long and luxuriant. While her lips were every bit as soft, her kisses felt more confident than Sophie's, more experienced. She knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it out of him.

"Touch me," Rose demanded between kisses. "I know it might seem daunting, but I know you want to... and I want you to, too... touch me, Von Everett... touch me so nicely..."

Tentatively, he reached out and wrapped his arms around her as she'd made him embrace Sophie, but this didn't satisfy Rose.

"Not like that..." she said, taking hold of his hands. "Are you right or left-handed?"

"Right-handed," he answered breathily.

"Good to know," Rose replied, grabbing his left hand and placing it on one of her breasts, forcing him to squeeze the soft, supple flesh in a way that made both of them moan. Having been entranced by both of these girls' miraculous breasts for so long, to have one in his hand... it was overwhelming, making his erection twitch as he struggled not to be overwhelmed.

Taking his right hand, she guided it between her legs, pressing his fingers against the warm, moist folds of her pussy. Though there was a certain uncomfortable unfamiliarity of touching her in this intimate a spot, especially one so warm and moist, Von allowed himself to be caught up in the moment and began to touch her, his initial timidity soon replaced by an enthusiasm as she began to moan.

"Now, gentle, gentle..." Rose guided him through moans, looking up at him with some sympathy as she knew this was his first time. "...our pussies are very sensitive, but if you know to treat them right... yes, like that, gently along those folds... and up top there you have the clit, that's where the real excitement occurs... yes, small circles there are nice, not too hard, but not too soft either, just keep it nice and firm, like that... yeeeeeessssss..."

Though he was in uncharted waters, Von found himself excited to please her. He had been raised to be something of a people-pleaser, and it was something that he expected to carry through for the rest of his life. Admittedly, this was a less than expected application of the principle, but Rose seemed to be enjoying it all the same. Her lips parted in a pleasurable moan, and her eyes lidded over lightly, and though his experience in these matters was nil, Von guessed that this was a good thing. The way she went back to stroking his erection through his underwear with a greater intensity only seemed to back this up.

He could have stood there, groping and fingering Rose while she jerked him through his underwear for some time, but soon a pair of hands reached from behind him, pulling his arms to his sides so his shirt could be better removed. Sophie threw it aside playfully, taking in a slight gasp as she observed his body.

Having never been naked (or nearly naked, in this case) in front of anyone else before, he felt more than a little self-conscious having these two gorgeous, thoroughly naked girls staring at him in some slack-jawed awe. They didn't seem to find any issue with his dark skin sharply contrasting with their own pale complexions, and rather seemed to enjoy his ample muscles. Both Rose and Sophie seemed to take a certain pleasure in running their hands over him, squeezing the muscles of his arms, his chest and his back, though Rose's attention was ultimately the most direct of the two.

"Alright, I've put this off long enough," she said, pulling her hand out of Von's underwear before dropping to her knees in front of him. "I have *got* to see this cock for myself... if that's not a problem?"

Rose looked up at Von with a sense of genuine caring, and while it didn't remove all of his worry, it went a long way toward helping. The awesome power of what was occurring was not lost on him, and knowing that he had a way of backing out made it all the easier to feel as much at ease as he could under the circumstances. He licked his lips, looking from Rose to Sophie.

His friend smiled supportively, her eyes darting between Von and the kneeling Rose, her face only inches away from his underwear-clad bulge.

"I'm... I'm ready," he said breathily. "God help me, I think I'm ready."

Rose and Sophie exchanged a quick glance of excitement.

"You want the honors?" Rose asked.

"Oh, can I?" Sophie replied, teasing his waistband with her fingers.

"Be my guest," Rose replied.

Sophie looked at him with her big blue eyes, and already Von could feel twitching in his underwear. Only an hour ago, he would have been absolutely terrified at the prospect of being naked in front of *anyone*, and now here he was, excited for Sophie and Rose to see what he had.

As Sophie locked her eyes on his, he simply nodded his permission to her.

With a practiced maneuver, Sophie pulled his boxers down and dropped them around his ankles. Von's massive erection sprung up, strong and firm and smacked Rose in the cheek. She recoiled a bit in surprise, but as soon as she and Sophie saw what they were dealing with, both of their eyes went wide.

"Holy shit!" Sophie exclaimed. Her unfamiliar profanity struck Von almost as exciting as the thought of her seeing his penis.

"Yeah, this is 'holy shit' worthy, alright," Rose said, fascinated by the enormous cock before her eyes. "I knew he felt fucking huge, but I wasn't expecting *this* huge... fuck... wow..."

She reached out and put her hand around the base of his shaft, but couldn't even come close to wrapping all the way around his girthy member with only one. With her other hand's help, she was able to properly wrap all the way around, but it was still with some effort. Without touching him, she ran her face next to the length before settling with her mouth a couple inches away from the massive, swollen head. Never having been this hard in his living memory, Von was worried at the slippery trickle that had formed at the end of his head, but with neither Rose nor Sophie worried about it, he chose not to worry.

"Fuck wow is right," Sophie said, grinning broadly. "It's... wow... it just keeps going! Is he as long as Ryan, you think?"

"Longer... this is ten and a half inches, at least... maybe longer... and its thickness..." Rose said, in such awe that you would be forgiven for thinking she might be having a religious experience of her own. "That head will likely tear our tight little holes open, even with all that precum he's leaking, and those balls... god, I wouldn't be shocked if he came in gallons. This is an epic, big black cock... Sophie Cusack, you and me are two very lucky ladies..."

Rose looked back up to Von with no small amount of pride. "But not so lucky as you for having such an impressive appendage... or for having the opportunity for two sluts of the highest caliber like us to welcome you to the wide, wonderful, and deliciously naughty world of sex..."

And that was right around the time that Rose did the first of many thoroughly unexpected things to occur that afternoon after Von had removed the last of his clothes, and leaned in, quickly kissing the tip.

He hissed at the contact that sent bolts of pleasure through his body. Though it made his knees weak and his head swim, he kept standing, groaning softly as Rose continued to lavish the head in kisses and bringing him pleasure he never knew was possible.

Seeing how verbal the two girls seemed to enjoy being during such acts, he said. "Oh... oh, wow! That... wow, that makes my penis feel so good..."

Though the words came with difficulty, they seemed to amuse Rose and Sophie well enough.

Taking her lips off the head, Rose said, "A clinical word... but when we're about to get as down and dirty as we are, let me tell you, it's a *lot* more fun to call this behemoth between your legs..."

Playfully, and to make her point, she reached up with both hands and cradled his shaft and balls. "...we call that a cock. And yes, I know it's a dirty word, but that's what makes it so yummy..."

"She's right..." Sophie continued, stepping back from Von slightly to better show off her body. "There's all sorts of fun words that work out nicely in the bedroom... like tits... or pussy... or cunt... or ass..."

She pointed at all these parts as if giving him the world's dirtiest anatomy lesson, but Von got her point well enough.

"Do... these words really make things better?" he asked as Rose leaned in to kiss the head again.

"If you're with someone who enjoys 'em, yeah, they sure as heck make it a *lot* more fun... I just get all wet thinking about them..." Sophie said, reaching between her legs and spreading her pussy lips with her fingers to better show off to him.

Von couldn't tell if she was any wetter than the last time she saw him, but he was more than willing to take her word for it.

Teasing him onward and dropping down to her knees next to Rose, Sophie said, "Why don't you tell her to suck your cock? I'd find that pretty hot... and she would too."

"I would," Rose confirmed, kissing his cockhead and swirling her tongue briefly around the tip. "Come on, say it... get dirty, Von Everett, get nice and dirty for your *sluts*... let's all have some real fun."

There was that word again. Von asked, "Sluts?"

"It's a word a lot of judgmental types like to use to put down girls who enjoy sex, but one a lot of us now are reclaiming as a badge of pride, and saying to 'fuck it' to those who would attempt to use it as a negative," Rose said simply, kissing his cockhead again. "Be careful how you use it of course, but in this room at a time like this, well, it gets *these* two sluts all properly hot and bothered."

Sophie giggled, squirming about on her knees. "She's right about that."

Von licked his lips a little nervously, looking down to both girls with an overpowering, nervous anticipation. It felt like his heart was beating a mile a minute, and that almost all of his blood must have been going directly to his aching, dripping cock. Though he had been raised to be respectful, seeing these girls down there like this, eager for him to take the next step, Von surrendered to the delicious depravity of the moment.

Clearing his throat, he looked into Rose's eyes and said, "Suck my cock... *slut*."

The word felt completely alien in his mouth, but it had its desired effect on Rose. After a brief, momentary grin on her part, she parted her lips and let out a soft, satisfied moan.

She then used those lips to open wide, and with some difficulty, sucked the entirety of his cockhead into her mouth.

"Oh... oh my..." Von groaned, looking down as his enormous cockhead disappeared into her mouth. Though it looked like this was something she was doing with great effort, he didn't sense any complaint or problem on her end.

Of course, it was difficult to be completely perceptive when one receives their first blowjob, as Von was completely and utterly in heaven. He had thought he knew what pleasure felt like when Rose had stroked or kissed his cock, but now that she had it in her mouth, he knew a glory and light he'd never even known to be possible before. If she had kept like this, gently suckling at his cockhead and swirling her tongue over it, he would have thought himself to be in heaven.

But then she began to take more of it into her mouth, sucking with a forceful gentleness that made inch after inch slowly disappear inside of her. Von goggled down at this seeming impossibility. He had an idea of how big he was, and that it must have been daunting for Rose, and yet she kept going. Even as he hit the back of her mouth, she was unperturbed, angling herself in such a way that she managed to force ever more of him into her throat.

Von stared down in awe at this impossible feat, held captive by his own overwhelming pleasure as he stared down into Rose's eyes and watched inch after inch of his massive cock disappear, until finally her nose touched his pubic hair, and she had every inch of him buried inside of her.

"Wow..." he murmured.

"Wow!" Sophie said, sounding considerably more excited and impressed. "That's some really amazing cocksucking, Rose! I didn't think you'd make it!"

Rose pulled off of his cock, choking and trailing strings of drool and precum. "Never doubt my abilities, Sophie Cusack, these lips have pleased the vast majority of our school's football team... nevertheless, I must admit that this is one of the biggest I've dealt with, and it was a challenge..."

Looking back up into Von's eyes, she added, "But it's a challenge that I take enthusiastically."

To emphasize this, she took his cock back into her mouth, bobbing her head on more than half of its length as she swiftly pumped her face back and forth, bringing Von to a greater, rising sense of pleasure.

"Hey, don't be greedy!" Sophie exclaimed, pushing Rose aside.

Von's heart sped up considerably as he looked down at the girl he had a crush on, smiling up at him as she leaned in and kissed his cockhead, before enthusiastically suckling it into her mouth. She was a little slower, a little more intimate in her ministrations than Rose was, enjoying the eye contact with Von as she pleased him. He was in another world entirely watching this, feeling as if many of his dreams had come true, even if he hadn't been fully aware that he had these dreams. Any image he might have had of Sophie being a sweet, pure, *good* girl went out the window, however, when she too managed to get his entire length down her throat. She did this with considerably more difficulty than Rose, but when she pulled off and smiled up at him, Sophie had a thoroughly satisfied, if very messy, look on her face.

Sophie and Rose traded off like this for a few moments, one of them sucking him while the other watched, but soon they combined their efforts, one of them licking his shaft while the other focused on the head, sometimes them playfully fighting with both of their mouths on the head while he groaned. It was these moments that built a particularly unexpected fire in Von, watching as Sophie and Rose would take brief breaks to kiss each other, sometimes grabbing at each other's tits or pussy, making each other moan. It was an intoxicating sight, but driven by a growing pressure inside of him he didn't fully understand, in these moments Von would whimper, and soon they would be back to him, smiling and giggling and apologizing and promising to make it up to him.

It was during one of those moments when Rose was sucking him that he became acutely aware of the pressure that had been building. It was like nothing Von had ever felt before, one that made him weak and tense all at once. He looked down at Rose and Sophie, confused as they kept at him, with Sophie sucking the side of his shaft and Rose circling her tongue over the head.

"Something... something's happening... I don't..." Von groaned, dropping his head back.

"Let it happen," Rose said, taking her mouth off of his cock and stroking it with both hands. "Come on, Sophie, he's gonna cum... let's make it a memorable one... just let go, Von Everett, just let go and let us take care of you, you don't have to hold back anymore..."

"Yes, you'll love it, I promise," Sophie said encouragingly, smiling up at him. "Just let it happen, let go and enjoy yourself... trust me, this is going to be amazing."

It was already pretty amazing, even if he was still uncertain about what letting go meant, but when Sophie leaned in and started licking and suckling at his balls, he understood that there were some things in life he just couldn't hold back. With her suckling and licking and giggling between her sucks and licks, and Rose stroking the majority of his shaft with a satisfied, bright smile on her mouth, Von felt his barriers break down.

"I'm... I'm... I'm..." he tried to warn, but before he knew what exactly was happening, he felt himself let go.

Sweet, overpowering bliss flooded his body as his cock jerked and it felt like pure, liquid pleasure was pouring out of his body in violent explosions. Von groaned loudly, almost blinded by this pleasure, as the girls below moaned and only seemed to get more into what they were doing. Sophie's attention on his balls only increased, while Rose...

When he finally looked down at Rose, he saw that she seemed positively covered in streaks of slippery white, more of which seemed to be shooting out of his cock with every twitch and jerk. Her face and glasses were covered, as was her chest, and she seemed to live for how much of it she could get in her mouth, as she swallowed it down as if it were the greatest of treats in life. She kept stroking him, coaxing more out, ensuring that she was properly coated, until the flow slowed to a trickle. With this, she leaned in, sucking the last few drops out, before looking to him and Sophie with the greatest look of satisfaction he had ever seen.

"You taste good, Von Everett..." Rose said, smacking her lips. "Should've realized a virgin would have a lot of cum stored up, but even if I had been conscious of that, this volume would surprise me..."

Running a finger over one of her nipples, she gathered up another dollop of cum and brought it to her lips, sucking it off with a shiver. "Exquisite..."

"Let me have some," Sophie said eagerly, leaning toward her friend and licking a generous amount off of Rose's breast, before swallowing it down and shivering pleasurably. "Oh... oh, that is nice..."

Whether it was the eroticism of the moment, or the pleasure flooding his body, Von suddenly felt it very difficult to stand.

"Oh, wow..." he muttered as his knees weakened.

Sophie jumped to her feet, taking hold of him. "It's alright, Von, I've got you..."

"Good thinking," Rose said, gingerly standing up herself. "As much as I would enjoy you cleaning every drop of his cum off of me with your tongue, my sweet Sophie Cusack, I think it might be most prudent for you to get him to the bed, while I clean off in the bathroom..."

"That sounds like a good idea," Sophie replied to Rose, before turning her attention to Von. "Come on, I've got you, let's get you lying down..."

Von watched as Rose sauntered into the next room with all of the confidence of the cat that ate the canary, while Sophie helped him step out of his pants and guided him toward the bed. He fell onto it on his back, letting her rotate him so that his head was on a pillow, before she climbed onto the bed lying face down next to him, propping herself up on her elbows so she could better look at him.

Von was in and out of a daze from... whatever it was that had happened back there with Rose. It almost made him giggle, even if it confused him just as much as it pleased him. Sophie simply lay there next to him, lightly stroking his chest and stomach, looking down and smiling at him while he caught his breath, with no small amount of satisfaction on her own face.

"So... I'm assuming that was your first ever orgasm?" Sophie finally asked.

He laughed. "That's what an orgasm is?"

"Uh huh," she replied, still grinning. "Some people also call it cumming, it's what it's like when a man or a woman has an orgasm, but they also call cum the stuff that comes out of the guy... I'm not thoroughly sure where all the words come from, but, yeah, that's what happened. It was pretty amazing to watch... did you like it?"

He laughed again. "How in the world is that supposed to be sinful when it feels so...?"