There's a Lot of Me About Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fill me, fill me...please, fill me with your cum," Barbara begged. I gazed upon her and wondered if I should. I was proud of my ability to hold off orgasm and yet right now I was bareback in this stranger's enticing snatch.

"Are you sure?" I asked, my voice laced with uncertainty as we continued to fuck.

"I'm sure, I'm sure," advised Barbara. Who was I to say no? I started to power inside her, my hips moving ever quicker, the pace building, the intensity of friction on my cock becoming more intense, the sound of Barbara's moans increasing, my balls tightening, my shaft feeling the liquid love flowing down it till I could take no more.

"GAAH! Fucking Hell!" I raged as I shot my cum deep inside, cream-pieing the second MILF I'd fucked today. I collapsed onto Barbara and could feel her stroking my back tenderly. I'd just pretended to be Lewis Smith, took over his cake-making antics and enjoyed the heck out of it whilst at it.

I was beginning to understand just how much better the other me's had it.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Once the two women recovered they quickly began to get dressed, indicating not too subtly that I should do the same. Knowing not to buck the hospitality of my hosts I did so and, surprisingly enough, all three of us went into the kitchen and began to do some baking.

I was shocked. I felt sure after all the sex that there was no way that any domestic science level activity would occur but...I was wrong as the three of us continued to drain the wine I brought (plus the ladies own reinforcements) and prepared a range of potentially delicious cupcakes as all three of us got lost in the magic of cooking.

"Knock knock," a young female voice announced from the hallway. All three of us looked at each other with shocked faces. Clearly no-one was meant to be here tonight save us three sexy people, till a sexy young woman popped her head into the kitchen, sporting a black straight Bob haircut, denim jacket and white T-shirt. For a moment she reminded me of someone, some old-timey movie star I'd seen pictures of, and just for a second our eyes met and she looked like she'd seen some sort of spectral apparition or real-life optical illusion, before she regained her composure.

"Lewis...this is a surprise," the young woman began. I had no idea who this was but judging by her garb and her ease of access to the house I had to make a split-second decision and hope it was correct.

"You too, Kate," I guessed. The young woman just nodded and I surmised that I'd guess correctly.

Yes.

"How've you been? How's uni?" I asked in an attempt to just keep the conversation on her and away from me.

"Good. Real good. I'm dating already," Kate remarked with a defiant shake of her head. I could tell this was thrown out there to get to me, therefore Lewis and Kate had some sort of relationship. Great.

"That's good. I'm pleased for you. I'm still single," I offered as a balm to make her feel better, which looked like it worked. Kate smiled and her body language toward me seemed to improve.

"What brings you round here?" Kate asked, as she placed her hands on her hips, seeming to grow in confidence at my single status.

"Baking. Barbara and Carol invited me over," I stated, turning to point at my two culinary comrades, however when I turned back Kate's face changed from shock to anger to something else. A steely knowledge that only she possessed. I wondered if I'd somehow gestured wrongly, but then a wry grin grew across her features.

"Really? Do you mind if I have a quiet word with you?" Kate asked as she grabbed me by the hand and led me to the back of the house, my eyes glued to her delicious arse in those ridiculously tight jeans, although I was counting the seconds till she turned round and I could see her figure-hugging T-shirt really squeeze her fantastic boobs. We entered her bedroom and I sat on her bed, not sure what to expect. Was she going to take things further? Was she just wanting to have a chat after her time at uni.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, calmly.

"Well first of all...who are you?" Kate asked, arms crossed, a confident smirk parading across her lips. "Because you aren't Lewis".

My heart felt like it was stuck in my throat. I was well and truly busted.

END OF PART 1

Oh no! Is Lewis' Randy adventure over before it's really begun? How is he gonna get out of this? Stay tuned to find out more in THERE'S A LOT OF ME ABOUT - Part 2...cumming...er...coming soon.

12