There's a Lot of Me About Pt. 02

Story Info
Lewis finds that there’s even more of him about.
8.1k words
4.5
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So last time (like the movie serials of old) we left our hero in a tight spot...but, would he be able to get out of the howdy-doody car in time? Let's find out shall we?

THE REAL KATE AND THE FAKE LEWIS.

"You aren't Lewis," Kate stated arms folded.

"Er...I bloody am," I countered, confidently. I might not have been the Lewis she knew but I was most definitely Lewis. It wasn't my fault the only things that had been specific about the names were the ladies phones.

"You're not Lewis. I KNOW Lewis, and you're not him," Kate countered, tightening her folded limbs. I was now in a much better place, mentally to face her accusations as I definitely was Lewis.

"I AM Lewis," I challenged right back, standing up from the bed and walking over to her. "My work pass says Lewis, my driver's license, my birth certificate, my passport. You bet your arse I'm Lewis".

Kate stared at me and studied my face to see if I was giving any away any signs of doubt about my own identity. Seeing none she changed her tack.

"Well, maybe you are Lewis, but you're not MY Lewis. You're not Lewis Smith," Kate stated, her eyes burrowing deep into my psyche.

"I...I...I don't know what you mean by that," I stammered, feeling the pressure of Kate's probing.

"You look like him. I'll give you that. You look an awful lot like him...but you're not him," Kate said, absolute certainty flowing through her voice. I could deny it and try to drag this out or be honest and try to win her over. Instinct told me to drag it out...I decided to ignore it.

"Okay. You're right. I'm not YOUR Lewis. I'm not Lewis Smith," I continued. Kate looked as if she was going to burst into tears upon hearing that but somehow kept it all together and merely straightened her back, drawing herself to her full height.

"So what are you then? Some kind of CON-MAN?" Kate demanded more than asked. I sat on the bed and decided to lay it all out in front of her.

"Nope. I'm just a guy who...looks a lot like other people that have more interesting lives," I confessed, realising how sad it all sounded.

"Really?!" Kate challenged.

"It's true. It's pretty sad of course, but still true," I acknowledged. Feeling sorry for myself for trying to take advantage of someone else's life.

"You came all this way...for cakes?" Kate questioned, a laugh lilting through her voice.

"I've got a sweet tooth," I replied, offended at the implication there was no reason for me to come around. Kate chuckled at that.

"Just like the other Lewis all right. Christ, you could be twins," Kate suggested, which made me wonder how she figured out I wasn't her Lewis. She must have worked this out from my expression as she offered up an answer. "He has a mole behind his left ear. You don't have it and I knew he would never get rid of it," Kate explained.

"I'm sorry. I take it you and he were..." I left the statement hanging in mid-air like an open invitation for her to step into. She merely nodded. "May I ask why you split up?"

"I suspected he was cheating on me," Kate revealed. It was now my turn to merely nod, although I refused to reveal what a mother-fucker he was.

"Well, I'm not your ex, I'm not here to cheat on you, I just want to make cakes with your mum and her mate. What say you come back there and join us?" I proposed. Kate nodded and we headed back to the kitchen to have a silly night of culinary confectionary that ended with the best tray of cupcakes I've ever ate or been part of the process of creating. Upon leaving I got a tight sexy hug from both Barbara and Carol before I headed to the front door with Kate.

Before I left I inserted my number into Kate's phone under the name Fake Lewis which made her smile.

"Thank you," Kate remarked before leaning forward and placing her lips on mine, her mouth tasting like strawberry cupcakes as she pressed her body against me, her breasts squashing against my chest, her hips pressing against my growing length, her lips dancing across mine as I slid my hands around her waist and pulled her ever closer to me, the two of us dry-humping each other as she moved her hands around my back, her kisses becoming more intense as I felt her tongue surge fiercely into my mouth.

I was in heaven right now. I felt like I'd been run over by a lucky truck and been knocked into a bouncy castle inhabited by super-models such was the intensity of her kisses. I moved my hand up to her hair and the back of her head as my tongue moved against hers, my cock grinding against her pelvis, my breathing becoming more intense before she moved her mouth from mine.

"How long are you in town?" I asked, my forehead pressing against hers.

"I go back to uni in 2 weeks," Kate replied, her breathing shallow, but her longing clearly deep.

"Do you think we should see each other again?" I asked, immediately regretting the phrasing. Kate pulled back and straightened herself down. Something I did clearly reminded her of the other Lewis. I'd blown it.

"I don't know. We'll see," Kate advised. I raised my eyebrows taking that as a bit of a win. "Impressive package though. Bigger than Lewis'".

"Yeah, your..." I began, before realising that me saying "your mum thought that as well" could sour the deal. Instead I finished on a different note. "...probably not wrong there".

Kate moved back inside and gave me one last look before closing the door.

"Bye," I said, unsure if I'd ever see her again but hoping that fate could provide me with a way to return to those arms.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"You met someone," Kat remarked as she walked into the small kitchen where staff could grab something to eat as I continued to eat cereal for lunch. I nodded as I had a mouthful of Shreddies.

"And you had SEX!" Kat stated, saying sex somehow quieter and yet somehow more pronounced than the rest of the sentence. I nodded again as I gulped down my mouthful of lunch.

"But the two events were with different people," I confessed. Kat placed a hand over her mouth in shock at this.

"You slag!" Kat insulted, but fairly. I nodded in agreement, I was being a filthy slut and I had a horrible feeling that somehow this was gonna come back to haunt me.

"I am a slag, but it was also a lot of fun," I admitted to Kat. She ran her fingers through her blonde bob haircut before resting her elbows on the table and gazing at me, head in hands.

"Are you gonna see her again?" Kat asked, most curious as to my love life.

"Well actually the sex was with two women and I'm not sure," I responded, thinking about Barbara sucking on my cock, her lips moving up and down the tip as I let my tongue slide along Carol's fleshy clam and Carol feasted on Barb's moist curtains.

"Not the sex, I'm talking about the person you met, but...also, wow!" Kat exclaimed. I nodded as I appreciated the 'wow'.

"Oh, right. Yeah. I dunno. I hope so. Maybe. Who can say?" I replied, seeming to run through every possible permutation before running out of legs. Kat stared at me like a parent at a child doing something bonkers. She shook her head and left her seat leaving me to wonder about the saucy shenanigans with Barbara and Carol and the minor sauce with Kate herself.

"Well, if you want my advice..." Kat began, leaving the sentence dangling in the air like a flasher's cock.

"Always," I offered, curious as to what sage advice she was about to offer.

"You tend to take too long. If this can go somewhere...don't do that this time," Kat remarked as she left me with an abundance of confused and awkward thoughts and an ever-soggying bowl of cereal.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Trying to continue a normal life for a few days after my threesome with MILF's Barbara and Carol was proving somewhat difficult. Life consisted of me trying to go about my normal daily life whilst constantly checking my phone for updates and text messages that never came. I'd decide to take the first step and start typing something out but then would worry that Kate was at the other end pulling a derisive face as she saw the three buttons of conversation doom and would delete what I'd put.

After that I'd lie down, whack my dick out and fantasise about meeting Kate again. Going for a coffee, coffee turns to drinks, drinks leads to more drinks, drinks lead to back here.

We stumble through the door giggling like naughty school kids. Kate pushes me against the wall and kisses me, my hands going underneath that denim jacket of hers and feeling her hot skin through her T-shirt as I wrestle it off her.

I spin her around and press her against the wall, our bodies dry-humping each other frantically as my kisses move to her neck as she moans into the night, my hands moving beneath the T, and as they slide up the back encounter no bra.

I take a step back and look at her as she smiles a randy, mischievous grin back at me. I move my hands to the front and get a handful of her delicious boobs between my fingers, my thumbs grazing over the top of them, before I yank the T-shirt off and throw it behind us, Kate pulling my top off as we start to strip each other, my hands moving onto her hips, slipping into her jeans, sliding around the front and then unfastening, unzipping and in one swift movement pulling them down and off her legs, Kate doing the same leaving us naked in the hallway. The two of us gaze at each other's bodies, taking in the splendour of our hard and taut forms before Kate sinks to her knees and grips my rod with an eager smile.

"You've no idea how many times I've imagined this," I say, in my fantasy as Kate smiles muckily and slides her mouth along my curved tool. "Holy fuck-balls!"

Kate moves her mouth from my shaft and roles her tongue about my helmet, flicking at the frenulum every time she moves past it, driving me crazy each time she does, before taking my length into her mouth again, engulfing me as she rolls her hand around my girth like a professional porn star. It's too much, I have to get in on the action. I move down and collect her in my arms, carrying her naked form to my bed and lowering her gently onto the duvet.

"Was that a gentle enough landing?" I ask.

"Uh-huh," Kate sighs.

"Good, cause it's the last time I'm gonna be gentle tonight," I inform her as I pull her legs apart and move forward between her legs, cock in hand. "You want this?"

"Yes," Kate replies, eyes on my thick length as I rub it up and down the length of her pussy and over and round her clit, feeling her move her hips to meet my end on her sensitive spot. "Please," Kate begs as I flick my tool over her bean the way she flicked her tongue over my frenulum, knowing it was driving me crazy but doing it anyway. I lean over her, my bulbous head pressing between her lips, just waiting for either one of us to move. Kate moves her hips to take the tip inside but I move mine away to maintain that separation.

"My GOD! You're driving me crazy," Kate states as she stares into my eyes. I shake my head as I move my hips lightly, the dome of my dick, piercing her outer lips as she presses her lips together, suppressing her 'MMMM' in order to try and take back some control. I push in a smidge further and her hands flick up and grip my arms like a Zombie reaching out from beyond the grave.

"You like?" I tease. Kate nods vigorously. I move the angle and let me bendy cock slide in so it seems to hook at her insides.

"Oh my, that's deep," Kate sighs as she bites her lip and smirks in response. I slide my tool in and out of her velvety, welcoming cunt, her hot juices like a liquid, electric blanket around my cock as I move in and out of her. Kate makes the experience feel even more enticing by stretching first one leg, then the other, out and round my body, keeping me in her, a move I always found incredibly erotic. Kate's face contorts in delight, her girly, breathy moans spurring me on as I increase my tempo, our fucking intensifying from florid to furious to frenzied as I begin to pound into her, her wonderful boobs jiggling superbly, her face aghast and amazed in sexual awe at my strength and stamina till I feel her love tube convulse around me and I release my seed...

"GAAH!" I cried as it left my cock and hit my hand and my stomach, a deflated feeling of anticlimax coming over me as the fantasy faded. God, I wanted to text her, let her know I fancied her and oh so wanted to take things further...but that's not how the game was played, and I had to play it like a game, if I wanted any chance with her.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I'd spent the night in the house attempting to watch Netflix whilst spending every few minutes checking my phone to see if Kate had texted me, wondering if I'd see those three spots appear, but to no avail. I was forty-five minutes in on some science-fiction shit and it was so confusing about three time periods and all sorts of other crap that I felt like I just had to get out of the house.

The streets were clear and a drive and then a walk through my old stomping grounds of my younger years that weren't that long ago seemed like a good idea. i trundled past the comfortable area through to the new flats which had a rough reputation but I'd never seen any trouble. I fished my phone out of my pocket and opened up onto Kate's name. Nothing, no message, no details...then, almost as if I willed it into being, the three dots of joy appeared. She was texting me back. For an age the dots appeared across the screen...then nothing.

This was getting frustrating. I put my phone away and paid no heed to the increasingly irate voice behind me.

"Jerry? Jerry! JERRY!"

I turned around and could see a guy around my age wearing a baseball cap, a grey hoody and tracksuit pants. I pointed at myself and he nodded and pointed back.

"What's wrong with you, ya muppet! I was just shouting you," the guy stated. Clearly he was mistaking me for this Jerry guy. Another goddamn Doppelgänger. How many was I going to encounter? In spite of the annoyance that there was yet another me out there having a great time I brushed it aside as I reminded myself of what an amazing experience I'd had with Barbara and Carol and even Kate to a lesser extent.

"Sorry, headphones in. What did you want?" I asked, trying to avoid the fact that it was a different name he was shouting.

"I've been trying to ring you. It's cards night," he said, looking around in the same furtive way that both Carol and Barbara did.

"Sorry, cards yes. That sounds great. Lead on," I gestured.

"Are you okay? You don't seem yourself?" the stranger challenged. I opened my mouth trying to find the right lie, when I realised the truth in these situations was seeming to guide me to better things. I waved my phone at him and shook my head.

"Waiting for a text...from a woman," I shrugged. My new friend who wasn't put his hand to his head.

"You should have said, mate. I'm SO sorry," he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder supportively. "I should have known a girl would be what got you not being yourself," he chuckled.

"You have NO idea how right you are, my friend," I exclaimed. He just chuckled at my plight and we made it back to the flat for...cards, whatever that was. When we headed inside there we're already four people in the flat; two more guys, slightly younger than me and two women in tracksuits. I didn't think much about it as the person I was with started chatting to his friends (maybe they were Jerry's friends, who knew?)

"Where've you two been? We've been wanting to start for ages," said a skinny black guy with shoulder-length dreads and a voice way squeakier than his look suggested. The contrast was almost comical. A nod seemed to go around the room with the girls and guys nodding a greeting my way, and me bouncing it back. I just stood around for a second wondering who all these people were when the ring doorbell to the flat went off. My stomach flipped at the realisation this could be the real Jerry and I could find myself in a world of shit pretty quickly.

"Who dis?" the flat-owner asked as he pressed the button looking at some guy on the screen.

Phew. Clearly it wasn't Jerry.

"Is Jrry," came the reply.

Oh fuck! I walked over to see if this guy looked like me. I peered over the guy's shoulder and looked at my doppelgänger. Whilst he did have black hair and glasses the truth was he looked nothing like me. The best way to describe his face would be "Toxic Avenger".

"What the hell happened to your face?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I fell into a beehive," the, presumably, real Jerry replied. I put my hands over my mouth to stop myself from laughing out loud but I was instantly crying as I chuckled silently, producing the same effect in everyone else there. After regaining my composure I just gestured like the shrugged shoulders emoji.

"Why?" asked the flat owner.

"Well, I didn't do it on purpose, did I?!" the real Jerry complained, through bloated lips and a voice that seemed somewhat stunted. I pointed to my throat and mouthed 'what?" to my host.

"What happened to your voice, as well?" the host asked as he too fought a battle against the giggles.

"A bee got in me mouth," the real Jerry replied with a protected wheeze. The falling into a beehive seemed to have added fifteen years onto his face. The flat guy looked at me and shook his head, taking his finger off the button.

"I don't know who this guy is?" my new friend said.

"Me either," I replied honestly. "Look, it's like my old Mum says, if it doesn't like like a Jerry, doesn't swim like a Jerry and doesn't quack like a Jerry, chances are..."

"It's not a Jerry?" he questioned.

"Hey, you said it not me," I stated, hands up as I stepped back, washing my hands of the bad situation I'd just made.

"I don't know who you, but you need to go," the flat owner chuckled.

"Aw, c'mon. Lemme in," the real Jerry mumbled, sounding like a cross between The Godfather and Chunk from the GOONIES.

"I said get lost. Try it on some other sucker," he ordered into the ring doorbell before switching it off. The last thing I saw was the man whose face had met a bad fate with a beehive look like he was gonna burst into tears, before he turned and slowly traipsed off. I felt so sorry for him, as the real Jerry must have had the worst day ever, fell into a beehive, got stung in his mouth then after turning up at his mates gets told to go away. What a shitter!

"Hey, you coming or what?" the black guy asked. I turned and saw they were all sat around a cards table. Two guys on one side, with an obvious space for me, and the two girls in the cheapest, tackiest tracksuits ever sat at the top of the table.

"I can't believe we're doing THIS again," complained the skinny blonde with long straight hair halfway down her back.

"Oh, fuck off! You love it, you dirty bitch!" her mate with dark curly hair exclaimed. What on God's green were these two talking about? It was just cards...right? As I sat down next to the black guy, across from a bespectacled bloke with mousey blonde hair and a quiet demeanour. Each of us had a stack of chips and in the middle of the table there were four decks of cards, three decks of normal playing cards and a pack of smaller cards. I assumed these were some kind of instructions card but in terms of what instructions I had no clue.

"Whose turn is it to deal?" Our host asked. Crap! I didn't even know what game it was. I had to calculate how best to make this in my favour so I pointed out our host sat diagonally across from me and spoke.

"We both thought it was your deal first," said I, attempting to force the hand of the person I was sat with.

"Yeah, I was just thinking that sounds right," the black guy said, his voice comically ridiculous as ever.