There's a Lot of Me About Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Texas hold em, you know the rules; Nothing wild, folding loses clothing, losing hands lead to forfeits, no switching, you play what you're dealt and May the best team win," the flat owner stated. I nodded and switched my look to my resting work-face when I finish a phone call where I'm nice to customers then when they've gone I instantly change to blank, impassive, curt. My host dealt the cards in the middle and two to everyone else.

I didn't look at my cards. Instead I looked at my fellow players. The person I was next to (I assumed he was on my 'team') grimaced as he looked at his cards then his chips, the bespectacled guy looked at his cards then ogled the girls, that showed me his priorities, and my host checked his cards and licked his lips before spying his chips and the girls. I knew if we chipped-in on this one we'd lose.

"Fold," I stated, shaking my head. My team-mate looked at me in shock, wondering why I was choosing to lose immediately...before he checked his cards and did the same.

"Oh yeah," sighed the guy with glasses, as he rubbed his hands gleefully, yet sleazily. The host took back the cards and placed them at the bottom of the first deck before looking over at the lady sat on our side.

"Beth, your track-suit top, please," my host commanded the skinny blonde, much to the brunette's amusement.

"Fuck you, Sally," Beth jeered as she stood-up and aggressively removed her top, tossing it behind her as she sat down, arms-folded across her white T-shirt. "And you can fuck off n'all, Bryan!"

Brilliant. Bryan, Beth and Sally. I was one hand in and three names up. This was a win I needed.

"Don't worry, Beth. It may not look like it but I'm bringing my A-game," I reassured her. Although her expression looked like she'd been chewing a wasp in solidarity with the real Jerry.

"A-game? I don't want a cock up me arse AGAIN!" Beth complained, a little too loudly. Like she was doing this for show.

"Ha! You love it up the arse," Beth chided her friend.

"SHUT UP, SALLY! You like it up the arse AND in the pussy!" Beth accused her mate, angrily.

"Yeah, but I'm not the one denying it, am I?" Sally rode her friend right back.

"Ladies, ladies. Please don't stress," I sympathised as I waved my hands to calm the situation down. "Don't worry, there are plenty of cocks for arses AND pussies".

Sally and the three guys laughed hard as my words switched in tone, while Beth just smirked involuntarily as she squirmed in her seat, her body betraying how she was really feeling. The guy across from me grabbed the next set of cards and quickly dealt, his hands shaking as they did so. He was getting way too excited, way too quickly. I was starting to get a read on these guys now and feeling a bit more relaxed.

"I've got to say you are WAY more funny than usual tonight," Bryan commented. Boy, did I feel even more sorry for Jerry. Cursed with bad luck and being dull, what a shame for the guy...but then again he had attended more orgies than me so my sympathy somewhat receded.

The cards were dealt with a couple of nines, a four and a six and seven. I checked out our opponents and saw glasses guy smile, whilst Bryan just grimaced somewhat with my teammate tutting at his cards. I figured we were looking down the barrel of a flush or a full house judging by goggles' reaction. I picked up my cards and saw I had a Jack and an ace. Zero help there.

"Fold," I remarked, tossing the cards in.

"Again," glasses-guy questioned, disappointedly. Clearly he wanted to enjoy the forfeits. I would let him later but right now I was feeling everyone out and now I had their measure I know what I was doing. The guy next to me looked at his cards and tossed them in too.

"YES!" Bryan cheered, through clenched teeth. Okay Beth, let's lose those tracky-bottoms!"

"Fucking great! God, it's the same every week!" Beth whinged as she pulled down her trackies to reveal a short skirt beneath with a glimpse of red knickers, which caused me to smirk.

"Well, I'm looking forward to the rest of this evening," the visually-impaired, shaky-hands man stated as our female avatar had already lost two pieces of clothing. I just shrugged and then dealt the cards out from the third deck. I smiled when I saw them. A two, a six, a nine, and two queens. With only the six and the Queen being the same suit. I looked at the faces of my opponents who looked only at their cards this time. A complete giveaway. I checked mine, a Queen and a nine.

Full house. Due to the spacing of the cards I could only be matched, not equalled and the odds were remote at best. I looked straight from my cards to the player next to me, then my opponents, who nodded. I threw a chip into the middle and looked at my team mate who also threw a chip in. Across the other side Bryan threw in a chip in response as did his team-mate.

"I'll see you one, raise you one," Bryan replied, his team-mate replicating his actions.

"Call," said I as I tossed their extra chip back into the middle.

"Whoa! Are you not gonna try and beef up the pot?" Bryan asked.

"Nope," I replied, resolutely as I placed down my Queen and nine. "Call".

Bryan turned his cards over and had a three and a seven. The guy sat across from me had two tens. My team-mate placed his cards down and fist-pumped the air.

"Crap," the guy across from said as I retrieved the kitty from the centre.

"You're not usually this sharp with your play," Bryan commented. I smiled as I divvied the chips between me and my fellow player.

"Clearly I've learnt from the best," I complimented, knowing what suckers people were for a kind word.

"Well, looks like you get the first forfeit," the bespectacled player said with some remorse. I reached over and grabbed the card and took a look before reading it out.

"The losing party must stroke each of the winning party through their clothes for 30 seconds. The appropriate female must also remove one item of clothing," I read out loud. I looked up to see daggers from the guy opposite me. My co-player and I move our chairs back to give Sally room to manoeuvre and she slipped out of seat and removed her tracksuit top, revealing a black vest top and moved between the two of us kneeling down and placing her hand over both our crotches, clearly keen to do us both at the same time.

"I'll time it," Goggle-boy advised, tersely. "Time starts...now".

I knew he was never gonna let us have anything more than that so I was determined to savour the sensation of her hand on my junk. Sally gripped my tool and the guy sat next to me. She rolled her hand along my length as she gripped me through the material, acknowledging my thickness with a raise of her eyebrows. I acknowledged that with a raise back. I peeked over at Beth who was watching the three of us eagerly, biting her lip as her friend masturbated us through our clothing. I was loving the feeling of her hand wrapped round me and the glee she was getting from it. I wanted nothing more than to unzip my fly and have her reach inside and wrestle my prick out to the open air and feel her hand on my fleshy rod and...

"Time," the geek stated, joyfully as he halted our fun in its tracks. I let out a huge sigh as Sally got up and returned to her seat.

"You're such a slut," Beth mocked her friend.

"Jealous," Sally retorted back. I sensed Sally was probably right as I scooched forward again to the table. The guy to my left grabbing my cards to deal us in again. I watched as the hand was dealt and was gutted to see it was pretty decent. There were three hearts, an ace, a four and a six, a seven of clubs and spades, sufficient gaps for straight flushes and fulls but as ever I looked across to my opponents. Bryan sneered when he looked at his cards but bespectacled guy looked twitchy and nervous. He was desperate to win after our forfeit so would try any hand. I looked at my cards...a flush. A nine of hearts and Jack of hearts, not a bad hand at all, however across from me glasses guy was fidgeting like he was gonna play what he had. I had to challenge it once we went around.

"I'm in," said the guy next to me.

"You got me beat, Al. Fold," Bryan stated, tossing his cards in. Another win, Al, Bryan, Sally and Beth, one more to go.

"See and four more," glasses guy said, tossing his chips in.

"Whoa! Are you sure, Stu?" Bryan asked.

"I'm sure," Stu blinked. I looked at Al to my left and he tossed his cards in even before it got to him. I still had no idea how much the chips were worth, but I could afford it and besides, I was sure he was bluffing.

"I'll see you...and call," I stated, calmly. Stu's face sunk. He was clearly hoping to raise and bluff me out. Maybe it worked with Jerry but not with Lewis. Stu looked gutted as he flipped his cards over to reveal two pair...a four and a six. Two pair. An okay hand. I flipped my cards over to reveal my flush. Stu looked like I'd stood on his neck. I pulled the forfeit and read it out loud.

"The losing participant has to allow the winners to finger them for 30 seconds, also remove one piece of clothing," I looked over at Sally and moved my chair back. "Why don't you sit on my knee? Make you more comfortable," I suggested after she shimmied out of her tracksuit bottoms revealing a pair of Jean shorts before she placed herself on my knee, wriggling on my lap against my growing hard-on.

"Hang on," Bryan interjected. "It doesn't specify who has to remove their clothing," he pointed out.

"Well, guess I'll have to follow the instructions then," and with that I pulled my T-shirt off my head and looked over at the enraged Stu. "Thirty seconds for me please, Stu".

"Fine. Go!" Stu sneered, I slid my hand into Sally's shorts and moved my fingers down to her snatch, rubbing against her clit as I did so, keeping my finger then encircling her nub.

"HOO, yeah. That's nice," Sally moaned as I slid my digit down to her wetness then returned it, juiced-up, to her bean, feeling her writhe against my finger, she moved her arm around my neck and looked at me whilst licking her lips. She looked incredibly kissable as I strummed my finger back and forth, feeling the heat from juices over her button as she gyrated her hips against my finger. Holy Hell. I moved my mouth closer to hers till I could feel her hot breath on my face.

"Time," Stu stated, dryly.

"Motherfucker, Stu," I replied, instinctively, to laughs from everyone, including Stu himself who seemed to at least enjoy the show although he couldn't take part. Sally then slipped over to Al's lap and spread her legs, wrapping her arm around his head first this time so the kissing could start immediately.

"Say, when," Al chuckled, excitedly.

"Time," Stu instigated. Almost as soon as he spoke their lips met as Al slid his hand inside Sally's shorts, his hand moving more dramatically as he was obviously using his digits to probe her insides as she sighed into his mouth. I stared past him towards Beth, who had her hand between her own legs subtly rubbing between, I quickly glanced at Stu and Bryan who were adjusting themselves as they watched. I returned my gaze as Sally writhed against Al's fingers, all of our collective breathing coming in somewhat faster, till Stu reminded us of the rules.

"Time," Stu remarked, somewhat disappointed as he enjoyed the show. Almost as soon as Beth was returning to her seat Bryan was dealing with the cards. The last two hands had progressed things along nicely and clearly we were all keen to get to the better forfeits. I looked at the cards dealt and saw room for lots of good hands whilst also recognising good hands were rare. I studied Bryan who appeared to be indifferent to his cards and then Stu, who side-eyed Beth after a quick look at his hand. I checked mine. I had a pair. Nothing worth bragging about, but right now, I wanted to play them just to keep things moving.

"Fold," Bryan began, tossing his cards in. He seemed like an honest player like me.

"I'm in," Stu blinked, placing a chip in.

"Me too," I confirmed putting one of my winnings in.

"Fold," Al grimaced, leaving me and Stu again.

"Raise," Stu indicated as he nervously put another chip in.

"Call," I advised as I placed a chip in myself. Stu flipped his cards and revealed three of a kind. I had to smile when I saw that. It was a pretty low winning hand. I flipped my pair over.

"YES!" shouted Stu.

"Oh great," Beth whined.

"Oh give it a rest, Beth. You've been squirming there like you've got ants in your pants," I shot back as Stu grabbed the card and read it out loud. "The losing participant must receive 30 seconds of oral from one player whilst having 30 seconds of tit-sucking from another. Lose one item of clothing".

"Not specific to the ladies, I think you might find," I snidely remarked. The two guys pulled off their T's as Beth removed her top and moved into position with a scornful look on her face Bryan moved between her legs and Stu to Beth's tits as he pulled down her black bra, before looking back anxiously at me.

"Oh, right. The timer. One sec..." I teased as I slowly removed my phone. "Okay, now".

Almost as soon as the "n" left my mouth Stu attached his to Beth's tit, eyes closed whilst he mauled the other boob. Meanwhile between Beth's wide open legs Bryan leaned forward and began lapping at her pussy, her eyes closed and head back in delight as her bottom lip quivered in ecstasy. For all of her complaints before the only moans emerging from her now were ones of delight.

I was so transfixed by the scene in front of me I didn't register that Sally had moved behind me till I felt her hand on my shoulder. I looked around and she bent at the waist and moved her mouth to mine. I tasted those sweet lips and the strawberry chapstick she had on them as my tongue moved forward and found hers, just as my hands moved forwards and found her breasts, flopping forward underneath her T-shirt, my fingers gently caressing her sensational, real boobs. Goddamit, real boobs were amazing! Her tongue was sliding around in my mouth as our oral appendages moved against each other, her hand unzipping my pants and reaching into my boxers, extracting my tool.

"Mmmm. Seems bigger than last time. OOOH!" Sally, exclaimed. I tilted my head slightly to see that Al had planted his face between her thighs. I turned for a moment to glance at Beth, legs wide with one hand behind Bryan's head as he slurped at her slippery quim, and the other hand keeping Stu's hand on her tit, any pretence at prudishness gone, her skirt ridden up around her waist, her bra removed entirely. Both guys had unzipped themselves and were rubbing their hands over their dicks that they desperately wanted to shove inside her. I suddenly became aware that the time was running out when Sally moved her hand to my phone and switched the timer off.

"Sshhh!" Sally whispered as I looked back at her, our kisses resuming as she began to tug on my cock, whilst I could hear Al noisily feast on her pussy. I pulled my face away from hers and we shared a look and a giggle at his lack of skill.

"What he lacks in skill he makes up for in enthusiasm," Sally breathed, however a different sound drew our attention elsewhere. We looked over at the other threesome which had progressed significantly more. Bryan was now kneeling between Beth's legs with one leg now draped somewhat over his shoulder as he moved his cock inside her.

"HRRRR, mmmm!" Beth mumbled as her mouth was filled with Stu's short, stubby tool, his trousers and unders around his ankles as he wore a look of sheer joy on his face. No wonder he watched myself and Al with such rage before. He was clearly longing to get blown and fuck. Speaking of which Sally's hot mouth suddenly regained my attention as she slid it down my length.

"OH-HO, Chris HOY!" I exclaimed in surprise as Sally began to swallow my girth while Al started to pound away at her back end as he gripped her hips. Like Stu he seemed to have little self-control as he powered into her with gusto. The sounds of flesh slapping on flesh filled the room along with muffled female joy, stifled with a mouthful of cock. I looked over at Stu who was had his hands behind Beth's head and was almost fucking her mouth as his excitement grew and his self-control waned.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," Stu cried out as he held Beth's face in place obviously shot his load into her mouth as his body stiffened. Beth withdrew her mouth, a look of disgust on her face.

"Oh, you dirty little bastard! You know I hate getting jizz in my mouth," Beth coughed, before her attention was redrawn to Bryan's exuberant thrusts. "Oh...at least...someone...ooh...knows how...mmmm...to treat a lady," Beth praised, although I thought her calling herself a lady was a bit rich as she'd just sucked on Stu's dick whilst Bryan was burying his prick inside her. I looked down at Sally as she gobbled on my prick.

"Do you mind it in your mouth?" I asked.

"What? You know I don't," Sally replied, her brow furrowed at my comment before she returned her mouth to my tool. "Hmmm. Feels bigger than usual".

"Yeah, I'm hearing that a lot at the minute," I informed Sally. Behind her Al seemed like he was feeling the strain as he looked like was suffering severe exhaustion, as if fucking Sally was like pushing a piano upstairs. He was gripping her hips firmly as he smashed his junk inside her.

"Oh Jesus, Sally," Al sweated as he slammed into her. "I'm gonna cum, babe".

Al pulled his dick out of Sally and after a couple of squirts came all over her ass cheeks. Sally giggled at this and moved forward onto my lap.

"I take it there's still some life left in you?" Sally queried as she gripped my cock and positioned her pussy over it.

"Well you've no cum in your mouth so I think the answer is yes," I remarked as she sank her tight passage down my shaft, till she'd sunk all the way down to my hips. I held her in place on my cock for a moment, enjoying the feel of her being wrapped around me, as I looked at her face, eyes closed and a twitchy smirk growing across her face I figured my strategy was correct.

"Feel better than last time?" I asked as I began to move my hips up and down, bouncing her into movement.

"Oh yeah," Sally sighed, eyes still closed as she moved on top of me, her small yet definite boobs, moving subtly with her gyrations, her hips rolling against me, her stomach muscles flexing as she impaled herself on my length, a small gurgling sound emanating from her as she clenched her teeth in excitement. I was fully enraptured in the moment till a squeal next to me took my attention. I looked over and understood what the sound was about.

Bryan was sat on the chair in a similar position to myself with Beth riding his cock, but behind the two of them Stu was also pounding into Beth, presumably in her ass. Bryan gripped her close to him and kissed her whilst Stu moved his stubby pole in and out of her butt, eliciting moans of pleasure and pain.

"If she didn't love it she wouldn't come back each week," whispered Sally in my ear. "Speaking of which, what are you doing back there, Alvin?"

"Alvin?" I thought. I was suddenly extremely relieved I didn't blunder and call him Allan. Al moved forward and moved his hand down to Sally's cheeks moving his hand where I couldn't see, but I could see Sally purr in delight at what he was doing. I was assuming he was fingering between her ass cheeks, lubing her up, and she was squirming joyfully.

"Do you like it there too?" I asked as she wriggled against me, my rigid stiffness locked in her love-box.

"I fucking love it!" Sally exclaimed as Al moved ever closer, till I felt his dick sliding into her star, our two rods, separated by a thin membrane as Sally's eyes rolled up into the back of her head. "Oh, fuck me!" she breathed as I tried to match pace with Al, rolling out as he powered in.