There's a Lot of Me About Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, OH, OH, OH!" Sally muttered under our matched assault on both her holes.

"FUCKING HELL!" Beth yelled as Bryan and Stu continued to move inside her. Both threesomes now ploughing towards their inevitable conclusions as we all started to fuck with increasing gusto. I could feel the orgasm that started to gather from Sally's talented mouth begin to move down my length and I could see Al start to strain again. I looked over and could see that Stu had gone a somewhat pink colour.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh my God," Stu stuttered as his body stiffened and he shot his cum deep inside Beth's anus before he toppled back exhausted. Bryan seemed to take this as a cue to hold Beth tight and pound into her from underneath, his balls bouncing comically as his dick slapped into her pussy at speed.

"Fuck yeah, you dirty bitch!" spat Bryan as he grunted whilst his hips smacked against Beth's pummelled undercarriage, the young woman whimpering as Bryan held her tight until he couldn't keep it together any more. "Fucking YES!"

Bryan stopped moving, burying his cock deep inside her whilst he squirted his seed in her box, eventually letting his cock flop out of her sopping wetness, cum oozing from her butt and her pussy as she trembled in Bryan's arms. I looked behind Sally and could see Al straining as he teamed her ass.

"UNGH! UNGH! UGH! FUCK!" Al yelled as he slowed his furious humping and he came inside Sally's sphincter. I'd never experienced anything like that as he removed his tool from there, I was only seconds away from cumming but as I looked up into Sally's countenance I could she wanted me to finish inside her. Who was I to let her down.

"There it is!" I hollered as my cocked spunked up inside Sally, the hot liquid filling her insides as she collapsed on top of me exhausted. I held her tight as her long black hair covered my face, the room quiet except for the sound of six people trying desperately to regain their breath back.

"Well, I guess that was more than 30 seconds," I quipped getting laughs from everyone in the room.

"And we don't know who won at cards," Bryan interjected, causing us all to laugh even more before I reflected on what had happened this night. When I first started playing cards this evening I imagined it would be like CASINO ROYALE, but in reality it was just Pussy Galore.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I headed back to the car feeling sated but sleazy. This encounter with the three blokes and two women had left me feeling drained, emotionally as well as physically. Unlike when I'd had fun with Barbara and Carol they'd both been cheery over the course of the night. These two, whilst they'd clearly been into it, protested every step of the way and that had made it not bad, but less fun.

I got back to my vehicle and drove back home, the thought of the sorrowful Jerry meandering back home on his own filling me with regret. I needed to feel safe and secure and clean (a shower was most definitely in order).

I pulled up and got out into an unwelcome October wind, looking to wind down after several hours of exertions, my keys in hand, a cup of tea on my mind and the quiet of my own solitary thoughts, knowing that I was truly myself and not the real Jerry or the other Lewis.

"Lewis".

The name felt good, my name, my identity, the person that I was.

"Lewis!"

That was me all right. My true and proper self. No impersonations or pretence here. Just a guy who could truly be him...

"FAKE LEWIS!" the female voice that was repeating my name was not some subconscious affirmation but a very real person calling me. I turned around and there was Kate at the end of my path, wearing a leather jacket, scarf and tight blue jeans.

"May I come in?" Kate asked.

END OF PART 2

Curse me and my need for cliffhanger endings. They're just such a good way to leave it all though what with the tension, horniness and the filth.

What will happen to the fake Lewis and real Kate, will there be a sting in the tail for Jerry?

All will eventually be revealed.