There's a Serpent in Every Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "You've been crying?"

She nodded. Then, the bombshell. "Monty, I've been throwing up all day and my period is three weeks late. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant."

I looked at her and smiled. "Honey, I thought you were on the pill?"

She said, "I was but I had an infected tooth and was on antibiotics for ten days. The drugs may have rendered my pills ineffective."

Then she laid it on me. She said, "I'm so, so sorry. Monty...it...it may not be yours."

My world collapsed. I just looked at her.

She said, "I've not been truthful with you. The day you saw David's car at my house, we had unprotected sex...twice. I know I told you we didn't but I lied. David can be very seductive and convincing. I fell for it even though I told him we were done. I'm so sorry."

I said, "But it could still be mine too, right?"

She said "I'm eight or nine weeks along. I don't think the dates match for us."

I said, "Jean, I really thought we had something but I guess it was too much to hope for. You are obviously still carrying a torch for him and I was just too desperate to find what I thought we had. I'm sorry. Does he know yet?"

She said, "Not yet."

I said, "Well, I know you are already a great mother and your daughter will be happy to have a sibling. I should go."

Jean said, "I'm so sorry, Monty. I really do love you."

I said, "I know, just not enough to be faithful. Good Bye, Jean."

I drove off with the tears that I had been holding back soaking my shirt. I was heartbroken...again.

Over the next few weeks, I got phone calls and texts from Jean. I didn't answer or respond. There was no point. As luck would have it, I was working a case and stopped at a red light when a black Porsche pulled up beside me. Jean was in the passenger seat and looked over at me. Her mouth fell open and her eyes teared up as we just looked at each other.

The light changed and I drove off. I spotted them together at the mall a few months later. Her belly was obviously swollen with his child. Again, our eyes met. She tried to hide her condition but it was no use. She knew I had seen her pregnant belly. I waved and moved on.

Its been almost six months since I had caught that glimpse of her in the mall. I came home and grabbed a beer out of the fridge and started to sit when I heard a noise from my bedroom. I drew my weapon and slowly entered the room. I panned the room and in my sights on the bed was a very pregnant Jean, naked as the day she was born and smiling at me.

I said, "Jean? What The Fuck! What are you doing here? I could have shot you."

She said, "I'm sorry, Monty, I still have a house key, but I'm here to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life and the father of my baby."

I said, "David isn't here. He's the father of your baby."

Jean said, "No, Monty, I had a DNA test done. This little man in my womb, kicking the shit out of me, is yours. No doubt. Here's the paperwork. You are his father. You must have put him in me the very first night during one of those three loads of sperm you left in me."

I was still not sure what I was hearing and seeing. I said, "So you've been living with and fucking David for the past nine months and I'm supposed to just take you back like nothing happened. Is that what you're thinking?"

She said, "Monty, I haven't been living with or fucking David. The times you saw us together, he was still under the impression that the baby was his. He took me to my doctors appointments for my prenatal care as long as he was under the impression that my baby was his child. He bought some baby items for me since I had nothing. I haven't seen him since I told him about the DNA and that the baby's not his. I have been living in my house...ALONE...ever since I found out I was pregnant. I stood by my statement to him that night even though he had impregnated me or so we thought, we were no longer a couple."

"Let me emphasize this, my batting average with the truth has not been the best but I swear to you no man has been inside my pussy but you since the last time we made love. I used bad judgement with David that day and it will never happen again. Sergeant Crews, YOU and only you own this pussy. Your dick and sperm will be the only ones to invade my womb til death do us part. Do you understand me, Sergeant?"

"Now I want to see the dick that I've been missing. My big titties are full of milk, Monty. My pussy is swollen and wet. My clit feels like it's three inches long and my freshly pedicured toes need to feel your warm breath and tongue between them."

"Baby, I'm in your bed, vulnerable and naked. I want you...NOW! After next week, it will be blow jobs, hand jobs and maybe a few foot jobs until I squirt our son into the world and for six weeks thereafter."

I guess I had been without too long. What the hell! I got her on all fours and entered her from behind. She moaned and gasped as I bottomed out against her closed cervix. I watched her as her swollen belly swayed with each thrust.

She said, "Monty, Take me Baby. It's been almost nine months since you've been inside me. Fill me with your thick sticky cum."

I said, "Jean, I will NOT give you the pleasure of a cum filled pussy until you say you will be my wife."

She said, "Baby, YES, Oh God , YES! My baby. It would be my honor to be your wife."

At that point, I began filling her with months of stored up semen. Everything from her was incoherent now as she received my sperm inside her.

Im pretty sure I heard, "Monty! I'm cumming again!"

She clenched the sheets and her toes curled as her fluids squirted from her warm hole. Spent, I collapsed beside her, kissing her swollen belly that held my son and sucking on her distended nipple.

We were married in a simple ceremony with our daughters, parents and coworkers in attendance. She was a beautiful pregnant bride.

My life was a mess three years ago with the death of my first wife. I'm now on top of the world with a loving woman who is hotter than a two dollar pistol. She leaves me wanting for nothing.

Two weeks later, my wife brought Montfort Crews, Jr. into the world. There was no doubt that one of my little soldiers had fertilized Jean's egg. He was me made over. Jean is a magnificent mom. I love to watch as he takes her pink nipple into his hungry little mouth to nurse. It's such a beautiful thing.

Shortly after his birth, we decided I should be snipped. We were at the age, where we should only be raising children, not making them.

At the four year mark, we are as much in love as we have ever been, knowing we only have eyes for each other. Our sex life only got better with age. She can now orgasm by just having her toes sucked. She still keeps them perfect for me never failing to let me feel them rubbing my leg when we are out on the town. She goes to work most days with her pussy full of me saying she loves the feeling inside her.

CHAPTER 4

We were, or maybe I should say, I was in heaven. I had been promoted to Lieutenant. Jean was now a Senior Principal in the school system and required to attend board meetings and other high level functions. Junior is six years old and in the 1st grade. She had lost all of her baby weight and some extra. She is now a stunning 47 year old mother and wife. She is what some would call a MILF. I decided to drop by, surprise her by taking her to lunch and maybe a little making out in the car.

My windows are tinted for covert surveillance so no one could see my hand in her panties if I got that far. A black Jag pulled into the parking lot ahead of me and stopped in the parking lot. As I pulled in, I saw Jean step out of the building and say something to the Jag driver. Then she went to her car and they drove away with her following the Jag. My heart was already breaking, even though I had no proof of anything. My thoughts were all over the place. I guess it was just the thought of going through an unfaithful wife again. I thought, surely, she's not.

I followed them to a high end restaurant on the other side of town and parked across the street. They parked in a secluded area of the parking lot and each got out of their cars. My hopes were dashed as I watched him meet her at her car and kiss her, but she cut it short and looked around. It was obvious she already knew she was crossing a line. I snapped some quick pics with my telephoto lens and watched as they walked in with his arm around her waist.

I discretely sent a message to dispatch to run his tag but not give it back over the air. I learned her guy was Michael Norris, a school board member and prominent lawyer in town. They sat right next to a window. How convenient.

I decided to call her cell and see what she says. I watched through my binoculars as they talked, laughed and touched. I wondered if she was stroking his leg with her stocking toes. That seemed to be her trademark move as she did that with me and Gary all those years ago. She picked up her cell on the second ring and looked at it then let it go to voicemail. Now, I was not only hurt, I was pissed. I hit repeat. This time she answered.

I said, "Hi Honey, I was just going to say, I would like to take you to lunch."

"Monty, I can't talk right now, I'm in a board meeting. I'll have to talk to you later. Bye."

Then a dial tone. She had cut us off.

Well, she wasn't totally lying. She was meeting a board member. This had been one of those mornings when she was carrying a nice thick load of semen in her unfaithful cunt. I wonder if she felt it at all. They finished and walked to their cars. They scanned the area and felt safe.

He kissed her again and unbuttoned her blouse standing between the cars. He lifted her bra and exposed her left breast. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth. I saw her eyes close and I knew she was enjoying it. My camera captured all the action.

I was snapping pictures the whole time. Then the topper, he put his hand under her skirt. I saw her flinch so I knew he had found her wet slit. He fingered her for a few minutes and she pushed him away shaking her head no. He stuck his finger in his mouth and grinned. She straightened herself up and I could still see her saying no to him. They each got in their car and drove away. I had seen enough. It was over.

Since I investigate for a living, I decided to watch to see if she allows her affair to continue with this man. Is it her intention to trade up? What about our son? Is she going to break up our home for this guy.

That night I watched her. There was no indication she wanted to make love. She looked like something was on her mind. I caught her looking at me occasionally.

She finally asked, "Are you ok?"

I replied, "Yes, Honey, just have some things on my mind."

She asked if she could help. I just shook my head no, trying to hide the tear that escaped. It hurt to look at her knowing another man's fingers had been inside her.

The next day, I showed up at her lunch time. Once again she met with Norris and got in his car. They talked for a bit. I saw him kiss her and she got out and went back inside. No lunch today...I guess. My phone rang. I saw it was Jean.

She said, "Hi Honey. I just wanted to let you know, I'll be late tonight. I have a meeting at the District office."

I said "Ok, how late? Will Junior and I need to fend for ourselves for dinner?"

She said, "If you don't mind, Honey, I should be home by 10."

I said "Ok, Jean? I love you, I hope you know that. Don't do this."

She replied, "I love you too, Monty. Honey, you know I have to work late some times. No choice."

Jean sat at her desk wondering what that was about. There was something in his voice she didn't recognize. She had not heard that tone in his voice since they first met talking about Regina. It was sad. He can't know about my lusty attraction to Michael. I know I shouldn't even be talking to him but he draws me to him like a moth to a flame. We've only met three times but he says he's in love with me and wants to make love to me. I'm supposed to meet him tonight. What am I doing?

I know it's wrong but he intrigues me. I lied to Monty...Jesus... so far, there has only been some heavy petting. He fingered me and sucked my nipple in that damn parking lot with my pussy full of Monty's cum. I have to stop this before it goes any farther. How stupid of me!

I left work at four o'clock and drove to Michael's apartment. He met me at the door and kissed me dressed in shorts and a polo shirt. I had worn a skirt with stockings and garter belt trying to be sexy, anticipating our meeting but I'm not sure I can do this now. I started to tell Michael that I couldn't do this and leave but he handed me a glass of wine and asked me to stay for a minute and talk.

I sat down and he slipped off my shoes. He massaged my toes and feet. Michael kissed me. My heart was rapid now. I let him unbutton my blouse and unsnap my bra. What was I doing? His mouth found my nipples and I immediately felt my pussy get wet. That feels so damn good.

He unbuttoned his shorts and pulled out an impressive cock. He raised my feet and encased his cock between my stocking clad toes. I instinctively ran my toes up and down his thick shaft and over the oozing glans.

He removed my skirt leaving me in my garter, stockings and thong. He went down on me and licked my pussy flicking over my clit. I knew I had surrendered. He started to rub his big cock head up and down my wet labia spreading his copious pre cum. He started to push the head into me when I came to my senses for a moment.

I said "No, Michael, not without a condom."

He looked disappointed but I was not going to have another "I'm not sure it's yours" moment. He rolled a condom on his penis and pushed it into me. It hit me that I was in too deep already. I was cheating on my husband. All thoughts of Monty went out the window when Michael bottomed out against my cervix and started a rhythm inside me. My pussy took over and I came, squirting all over the bed.

He said, "WOW! Jean, you squirted! That's soooo hot."

I felt him swell inside me, he groaned and I felt his cock jerk inside me. Spasm after spasm. I knew he was filling the condom with his potent seed. He kept fucking me even though he had cum. I knew the condom was full and could break inside me. I asked him to pull out. He did, luckily it was still intact and full. The immediate guilt hit me. I can't get unfucked. I'm a cheater.

Michael discarded the condom and asked me to suck him. I took him in my mouth tasting his residual cum. He fingered my pussy while I got him hard again. He laid me back and entered me in one stroke.

I said, "NO! Michael, CONDOM!"

He said, "I'll pull out...I promise."

His bare cock felt good inside me. True to his word, he pulled out and ejaculated all over my clit and labia but close enough where some of it could run into my gaping hole. He was still oozing cum when he rubbed the head between my lips.

Again, I said, "No, Michael," but a little semen had already run down inside me. I got up and wiped my pussy hopefully getting his cum out of me. It was 9:30.

I said, "I have to go."

My pussy was red and puffy. No pussy for Monty tonight.

When I got home, Monty was sitting in the dark in his chair and just looked at me. I hadn't noticed the suitcases sitting near the door.

He said coldly, "Junior has been fed and he's asleep."

Then, my world fell apart.

"Jean, this was strike two. There's no third strike in this game. Do you need to clean Norris' cum out of your pussy before we talk? I know all about your meeting with him at his apartment tonight. I loved you more than any man can love a woman. I'm sorry I wasn't enough or the man you needed me to be. You have obviously traded up. You promised me laying on my bed with your beautiful pregnant belly swaying, that my dick and sperm would be the only one inside you from that day on. I gave you a way out when you called to tell me about "working late." I said, "Don't do this."

"You didn't listen."

"Your promises mean very little as you have showed me before. I'm the fool. I love you enough to free you to be with the man you want. My lawyer will be in touch."

He laid his wedding ring on the table along with a large envelope. I'm still standing there with my mouth open not saying a word. He kissed me on the cheek, grabbed his suitcases and walked out. I picked up the envelope and immediately saw why my husband has left me. There were pictures of us kissing, Michael sucking my nipples and his hand under my dress in that parking lot. He also obviously knew about tonight which was my Waterloo.

He is a proud man, I knew that but I didn't respect him for it. He knew...he knew about my relationship with Michael. I had not even said I'm sorry. I just let him leave. What the fuck is the matter with me?

I immediately started trying to call him but he was not answering. I left voicemails begging his forgivenesses and to please come home. The only communication from him was asking me not to keep his son from him. Like that could ever happen. I've been so stupid. I have lost my fucking mind.

I called Michael and told him, it was over but I knew it was too little, too late. I've lost my husband who I love dearly.

I said, "Michael, don't contact me anymore. I won't respond."

He tried to get me to see his side. He loved me, he loved making love to me, talking to me, being with me.

I said, "Michael, this is my fault, I let us get too close and do things that were only for Monty. I have no idea what I thought I was doing by getting involved with you. I don't love you. It was just lust. Go find you a nice single woman to impress. I'm not that woman. Good bye, Michael."

That was when Michael got nasty. He sent me a text calling me names, a tease, a tramp, a cheating whore. Sad part was I had no argument for those comments. He threatened to get me fired etc...

I returned his text, "If getting me fired will help me get my husband back, have at it. Michael, you might ought to be looking over your shoulder for awhile. Monty is not a forgiving man when he's been wronged."

CHAPTER 5

I had to rearrange my schedule since Monty wasn't here to help with Junior. He texted me and offered to start picking him up from school and dropping him off at home.

He said, "Jean, I will drop Junior off in the driveway and see that he's in the house unless I see one of your lovers' car there. if you're entertaining, I will just drive off and take Junior to my condo until you're free. Just text me when your man's gone and you've had a chance to clean up."

He's really hurt and mad. i can't blame him.

Today, Junior was in the house, before I could talk to Monty. It's been three months since he left with not a word spoken between us. Only cold texts concerning Junior. My stupid senseless behavior has broken him. I was walking out of the building when a man approached me, handed me an envelope.

He said, "Jean Crews, you've been served."

I rushed to my car and my worst fears were confirmed. He's divorcing me. I broke down, sobbing.

"Please, Monty...no please. Please forgive me," I said to nobody.

I texted him one more time, "Monty, please talk to me. I am sooooooo sorry. I'm a stupid selfish woman who is losing the best thing that ever happed to her. Tell me what to do, Monty. I'm lost without you. Please meet me somewhere, anywhere, Sweetheart."

He texted back, for the first time in a month.

"First thing, I'm no longer your Sweetheart. Norris became that the first time you kissed him. You obviously weren't lost while your nipple was in his mouth and his fingers in your pussy in that parking lot at your "board meeting." You weren't thinking about losing me while Norris' dick was buried in your unfaithful cunt at his apartment. It looks to me like you traded me in for a newer model. Been there, done that, Jean. No thanks."