There's a Serpent in Every Garden

Story Info
At 46, he's alone again.
15k words
4.01
68.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

Readers, the first 2 chapters of this story with a few enhanced events to make it interesting are basically true. Names are changed. The rest of the story is total fiction.

There's A Serpent In Every Garden

CHAPTER 1

It's been two years since my wife, Regina, decided to take her own life at the age of 44. We had been married twenty six years and had an 18 year old daughter ready to graduate from high school in the spring. My name is Monty Crews. I have been in law enforcement for over 24 years.

Did my job contribute to her fatal decision? I don't know...partially maybe. She spent too much time alone and/or raising our daughter over those years. Several location moves with promotions within the state surely didn't help. I knew she was depressed. I just didn't know the extent at the time or how to help her.

Over the 25 years of our marriage she changed. After our daughter was born, her whole personality changed. She might be passive and coy one moment and then become extremely abusive and violent at the drop of a hat. I thought sure signs of some sort of depression. I pleaded with her to get help. She could not be persuaded to seek psychiatric help, instead she chose to visit religious counselors and obtain anti depressants from her medical doctor. You never knew which Regina you were going to wake up too on any given day.

The day she died, she obtained my service weapon, went outside the house and shot herself in the chest at 5:30 in the morning. My next door neighbor, who happened to be a nurse, came running out and assisted me with CPR while our daughter called 911. She was DOA on arrival at the Hospital. Later, my neighbor told me she fully expected to find all three of us in the house.

Since I'm in law enforcement and she shot herself with my weapon, an investigation and inquest had to be conducted as well as an autopsy. My daughter, my parents and myself testified to her depression and violent behavior at times. She had been on Prozac for nine days when this occurred. Who knows if this medication made it worse. I carry some guilt as I should have forced her to get help but she didn't cooperate with any attempts at help.

As I cleaned up her unfinished business, it became apparent that I didn't know her at all. I was surprised to learn she had a boyfriend she had been seeing and having sex with for nearly thirteen months. I guess I should have been more observant but I was the trusting husband even though I knew she had issues. There were a few notes and letters hidden in a drawer. The bigger surprise was, according to the autopsy report, she was ten weeks pregnant. Since we hadn't had sex in nearly 6 months, the child obviously wasn't mine.

I had our email provider send me her inbox and outbox, along with her deleted emails. According to their emails, the sex was hot, heavy and unprotected. He told her he loved her and she responded that she loved him too. She said the only time she felt good was when she was laying beside him full of him. Our sex was so seldom, so I wouldn't have noticed that she was carrying another man's semen inside her anyway.

She thought at her age she was safe. They were meeting at least once a week at his apartment. She had told him she thought she was pregnant since she had missed two periods. She said there was no way she could have a baby now. She wanted to terminate her pregnancy but he was adamant that he wanted her to have his child. It was too early for me to notice any symptoms yet, I guess. I had no interest in who he was at this point. The pregnancy could have been the catalyst that drove her over the edge knowing she would have to tell me soon.

She never talked about suicide or hurting herself so it had to be a spur of the moment thing. Most of her attention was aimed at making my life miserable. The pregnancy became public during the inquest so everyone knew she had been carrying on an affair.

At her funeral, the church was full with my coworkers, her coworkers, our friends and our families. I cried even though her behavior had hurt the love I had for her. I dwelled on our early days when we loved each other, lived on hot sex and not much money.

CHAPTER 2

So, I begin a new life alone at 46 years old. Did I want to be married again? I think so with the right woman. But at our age, both me and the potential pool of available women have some type of baggage. I've found that there are a lot of women looking for love and another group looking for a meal ticket and/or casual sex without strings.

My daughter is in college now and coping with the loss of her mother. She has urged me to find someone to love. She did not want me alone for the rest of my life.

As I said, two years have passed and the grief has lessened and I have some happy days. For exercise, I walked four to five miles everyday around our (I still say our) my neighborhood to keep in shape. I usually stop in at a single friend of mine's house on my route to shoot the shit. I stopped in one day and there was a woman in jogging shorts in his living room. My, buddy, Jim and this lady were sitting and talking.

Jim said, "Hey, Monty, this is Jean Davis. Jean is a principal at one of our high schools."

I Introduced myself, and the three of us chatted awhile. Jean had just broken up with her long time boyfriend as she found he was somewhat less than faithful. Jim had a girlfriend and had no interest in Jean other than friends. She was a about 5'6" tall, a bit stocky, I would guess 145 lbs, with blonde hair in a ponytail and blue eyes. She was a very attractive lady. I learned she was a walker also and I asked if she would like to have a walking partner from time to time. She said she would like that so we began walking and talking a couple of times a week.

I was building my nerve to ask her out since it's been many years since I dated. I knew she was still smarting over her break up, so I didn't push too hard. I learned that she was a divorcée with a teenage daughter. She had worked her way up the ranks in the school system to Principal. I finally asked her if maybe she would like to go out to dinner the next night. She thought for a moment and said that would be nice.

I arrived at her door the next night and knocked. I was dressed in nice slacks, shirt and a blazer with my boots. She came to the door and I almost passed out. She was wearing a blue skin tight skirt, matching blouse and clear four inch mules. Her bright red toe nails and toe rings glistened and sparkled in the light. Her make up was perfect with her hair hanging in a shoulder length ponytail.

I said, "Jean, you look smoking hot."

My mouth got the best of me and I jokingly said, "Damn, you look good enough to eat. I just want to throw you on the floor and ravage your body."

I was immediately embarrassed. She laughed pulled me in the door, pushed it closed, put her arms around my neck and began kissing me.

She said, "Monty, Do It! I've been primed for you since we met. Lay me on the floor and fuck me! Take me, Baby."

Dinner was momentarily on hold. It's been almost three years since my dick has seen anything but my hand. That is about to change. I was about to make her pussy the first course of the evening. I kissed her deeply with my tongue searching for her tonsils while I unbuttoned her blouse. I feasted my eyes on the two most beautiful breasts I had seen other than on the internet. I removed her bra and let it drop.

She was rubbing my rapidly swelling cock through my slacks and found my zipper. I took one of her erect nipples in my mouth and heard her moan as I gave it my undivided attention switching from nipple to nipple. I placed my hand on her thigh sliding it up to her warm bald mons.

She said, "You like?"

I said, "No Baby, I LOVE IT!"

I found her thong covered mound and slipped my fingers inside it to her wet labia and swollen nub protruding from its hood. She almost dropped to the floor as I rubbed her clit between my thumb and index finger. She found my swelling dick, pulled it out and dropped to her knees. She swirled her tongue around my swollen glans which was pouring pre cum out of the slit.

I said, "Jean, I'm close. It's been a long time for me."

I gently laid her on the floor and slipped her thong off. I pushed her skirt up to her waist. I kissed the inside of her thighs and then licked her clit and labia. She was so ready. The second time my tongue went over her clit she came...hard. Gushing her girl cum all over my face. We were rabid for each other at this point. I raised up between her legs and pushed my seven inches into her scalding hot tunnel. She cried out as I bottomed out against her cervix.

I heard, "Yes...Yes, Monty. Give it to me, Baby."

I fucked Jean with long slow strokes then fast short ones. She came and squirted again. The carpet was soaked under her.

I said, "Baby, I better pull out or you are going to get a full load of my thick cum."

She said, "Don't you dare pull out. Cum inside me, Monty. I'm on the pill. I want to feel your warm semen spraying my insides."

I pushed the head against her cervix and erupted into her womb. My first spasm was so intense that I knew I had blown the head off of my cock. I filled her.

I heard, "God, Yes, I feel it, Monty. Give me every drop."

I know my semen is very thick and doesn't run out quickly like some. I put it all in her deep. My cock was still twitching and dribbling my last few drops inside her as I kissed her.

I said, "Jean Baby, you're like a ten course meal to a starving man."

She said, "Monty, I don't know when the last time was that I felt this good."

I pulled out of her and she felt her pussy to check for leakage. I told her about my thick semen and it may not leak out. It didn't. One of her shoes had slipped off. I picked it up and lifted her bare foot bearing the toe ring to my lips. I kissed each of her red toes and slipped her mule back on her foot.

She said, "Monty, if you kiss my toes again, I'm gonna have to fuck you again before we leave. No guy has ever kissed my toes before. I have goosebumps all over me. That is so sexy."

We straightened ourselves up, she touched up her make up, and we went to eat. I took her to the finest restaurant in town. I just stared at my new found goddess, grinning from ear to ear.

She said, "A penny for your thoughts, Sir?"

I said, "Ms. Davis, I think you ruined me for any other woman on the planet on our first date."

She said, "You're not so bad yourself. Matter of fact, I feel you inside me oozing in every little crevice it can get into. Monty, you'll find I speak what's on my mind. I want more of you."

I said, "Jean, I want more too but I have to say that I'm not a one night stand kind of guy. If we are not going to be exclusive, especially sexually, I want you to tell me. I'm a guy who has to care about the woman I'm with and want to cultivate the relationship. How do you feel about that?"

I suddenly felt her bare toes caressing my leg under my pants leg. Then I felt the other foot in my lap. I massaged her toes and foot while watching her dreamy eyed smile. She pressed her foot against my now semi erect penis. She looked at me as her foot rubbed my crotch.

"Monty, I couldn't be more thrilled with the start of our relationship.

I'll be honest with you, I have a couple of guys that have asked me out recently and I have agreed to go out with them at some point but there will be no sex. I promise."

I said, "So you're saying we are not going to be exclusive at this point. I can understand that but it goes both ways, right?"

I thought to myself, "It's not like I have a harem lined up."

She didn't answer me so I let it drop. I continued to massage her toes in my lap.

I said, "You have gorgeous feet and toes."

She said, "So I've been told but no one has given them the attention you have. I love it. My Ex said I could be a foot model with my perfect toes. I try to keep them as pretty as possible."

I said, "Well, my secret is, I've got a little foot fetish, so I intend to give them a lot of attention and I love sexy toe rings."

She said, "Please do, Monty, I love what you are doing. I'm so wet already."

No sooner than we were in my Tahoe, her shoes were off and I had a big toe and two more bare toes in my mouth. She had her hand in her thong and fingers in her pussy at the same time.

Jean said, "Baby, you left a mess inside me plus I think you just found my second most erogenous area of my body. Suck my toes, Baby!"

Soon as we walked into her house, she was shedding clothes and she walked seductively to her bedroom. I took off my clothes and laid beside her. We laid there in the nude with our bodies against each other and made out like teenagers, taking our time this time. I made love to her from her nose to her toes, kissing every inch of skin I could. I was spooning with her when she lifted her leg, reached down and placed my cock head at her hot, wet entrance. I pushed in slowly feeling every inch of her vagina as i penetrated her warm, wet, canal. She moaned and gripped the sheets as I moved in and out of her taking long strokes. I pulled out and went down on her.

She screamed "Oh My God, Monty, I'm still full of your first load, Baby. You're gonna taste yourself."

"I said, "I don't care and sucked her clit between my lips."

That sent her over the top, screaming, "Oh God, Oh, Yes!"

I drank her juice as it squirted in my mouth. I licked her labia and tongued her open hole. I got up and slid my cock back into her to the hilt. She came again. I felt her vagina grip my dick at the base and that's all it took. I shot the second biggest load of my life all over her cervix. I must have put seven or eight strong spurts in her.

She said, "I feel you, Monty. I felt every spasm of your cock inside me."

I left it inside her as we dozed.

Exhausted, we slept. I awoke the next morning with my glans still lodged in her. We apparently had not moved after our orgasms. I dozed back off. When I awoke again, she was in the bathroom drying off as she had just taken a shower. I stepped in the shower and soaped up. She stared and smiled at my swollen member as I washed it as it became erect.

She had slipped on a little sundress and some sexy flat sandals that showed off her perfect toes. She was drying her hair when I raised her dress up from behind and entered her.

She gasped and said, "You Pervert, I love it." I pushed my shaft all the way inside her. I bent her over the vanity and fucked her holding onto her hips as I bottomed out in her. I didn't last long. I exploded into her womb again filling her with what was left of my sticky semen.

As I pulled out, she said, "Well, good morning to you too, Sergeant Crews. I love the feeling of your cum deep inside me. Between last night and just now, you have filled me, Baby. I feel full and warm inside."

I told her I would love to spend the day with her but she informed me she had a number of school related things to take care of, plus she had to be at the basketball game that night but said the three deposits I left in her would keep her hot all day.

I went home and relaxed, watched the boob tube, and thought about where we were going, if anywhere. The noncommittal to my exclusive question bothered me. During the next week, I called her cell several times but just got her voicemail. I just told her I was thinking about her.

CHAPTER 3

I happened to drive by her house late one evening the next week and noticed a black Porsche in her driveway. I ran the plate which was registered to a David Watkins, her long time boyfriend. It looked like they had probably made nice and were a couple again. Well, good for her.

I thought to myself, "Oh well, chalk it up to experience in the single world, Monty, Old Boy. You did get a great night of mind blowing sex from her."

The next weekend, she called my cell. I didn't answer it. No point if she's back with him. Later I noticed eight missed calls from her and some voice mails asking me where I was and why was I not answering.

Pretty soon, she stopped calling and my life went back to normal, as in Rosie Palm and her five sisters doing the work but using the visual memories of that night to enhance the experience. I decided to go out to one of my local haunts to listen to live music, have a beer and something to eat. I was sitting at the bar when I saw her.

Jean was sitting in a booth across from a nice looking preppy guy. I also noticed, she had a shoe off rubbing her nylon covered toes up and down his shin. So much for special little sexual nuances, huh. I saw her shoe was pushed back under the booth where she couldn't reach it.

I thought, "Why not? I'll just say hi and leave." I walked over to the booth. Jean's back was to me.

I said, "Hi, Jean, long time no see. Whose your friend?"

The look on her face was priceless.

She said, "Oh hello, Monty. How are you? This is a friend of mine, Gary Meadows."

We shook hands. I said, "Glad to meet you. Have you known Jean long?"

Jean still had that deer in the headlights look.

He said, "Oh, we've been dating on and off for awhile. I'm trying to persuade her to accompany me up to Tahoe for a few days next week."

I said, "I'm sure that will be a blast. She's a great lady. A lot of fun to be with."

I looked at Jean, who was desperately trying to locate her shoe, and said, "Have fun on your trip, Jean. Don't let those pretty toes get cold." I handed her the shoe.

"Good Bye, Jean."

She knew I had seen her footsie and toe play under the table with Gary. As I walked away, I heard a commotion behind me but I didn't even look around as I walked out the door.

After I got home, I was just kind of dozing in my recliner when I heard a knock at my door. I looked at the clock. Damn! Its one o'clock.

I opened the door and there stood Jean. She limped into the house in her stocking feet.

I said, "Why are you limping and where's your shoes?"

She started talking really fast, "I'm so sorry, Monty. I let you down. I thought I could go on like I have been, playing the field but every time I go out, no one compares to you. I've called and called but you never answered."

"I tried to catch you before you got to your car earlier but broke the heel on my shoe, rolled my ankle and fell when I stepped out of the booth. I don't know if I broke it or not. I just know it hurts like hell when I walk on it."

Her ankle was swollen and turning blue, so I got an ice pack for it elevated her foot and sat down. I examined it and didn't see any deformity so told her I thought it was just sprained.

I said, "Well, I'm sure you'll have fun with Gary in Tahoe. You made it plain on our date, that we are not exclusive, so no harm, no foul."

She said, "Monty, can we talk?"

I said, "Why, Jean? You're back with David plus your dating others too. I drove by one day and his Porsche was in the driveway. I'm not going to play 3rd or 4th fiddle to your other lovers, Jean."

She said, "Monty, as I stand before you, I have not had sex with anyone since you and I made love."

I said, "That's really hard for me to believe, Jean. What about David's car being in your driveway?" She was not very convincing.

She said, "Yes, he was there, but he was trying to get us back together. I told him I was in love with someone else and that we were finished for good this time".

I said, "Whose the lucky guy? Gary?"

She said, "No Dummy. YOU! Monty, I love you!"

She crashed in my bed that night. I walked in the bedroom and there she was in all her naked glory, lying on the bed, ice bag on her swollen foot and all.

She said, "Ok, Big Boy, Come fuck my brains out. Leave me full of you, Baby. Be gentle when you kiss my bare toes."

We were an item now doing everything together. I arrived to picked her up a couple of weeks later to take her to dinner after work and she had obviously been crying.

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers