There's A Sucker Born Every Minute

Story Info
The transition from mutual oral sex to cock sucker.
5.2k words
4.6
20.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening acknowledgment....Most people that we encounter in our lives, come and go without much of an impact. We barely remember them, once the dust has settled. Some are brash and blustery. We wish we could forget them. Then there are others who have a certain quality about them. A quality that we might not notice right away. We might not even recognize it for what it is. But it is there, nonetheless. They can influence us to do good deeds, naughty acts or both. Apple_Of_Eden is one of the people I am happy to call "my friend."

Without her encouragement, this story would probably not be told. If you take the time to read it, you be the judge if she did good or not. I want to thank her for giving me the support to write this, and for all the time she spent editing to make my words better understood.

I was lurking on a chat site where men go to look for other men, when the 'Private Message' indicator pinged. Like it does for almost every person alive today, that sound brings a sense of well being. Someone is sending us a message. It's like a reward in those human behavior experiments. A positive reinforcement for a positive action.

"Why don't you come by for another visit?" was the text of the P. M.

I checked the name of the sender through my memory bank and it just did not compute. I had never, in this lifetime, been a visitor to this fellow named Norm. I clicked on his profile and it did pique my interest. He was a bit older than myself, but once you have reached the official 'senior citizen' designation, age isn't all that important anymore. I mean, there was no big difference between my 66 and his 72, other than 6 years

I figured, why not respond, let's see where this goes and replied to his initial query.

"I think you have me confused with someone else, but I am always up for making new friends."

The back and forth was mostly about what we had both written in our profiles. He was a widower who liked to have his cock played with and sucked. He was looking for a friend who was sane, safe and looking for some fun.

I expanded on my bare bones description of being married, sane, safe, and looking for a bit of fun on the side, with another man. I was very new to this type of thing, but I prided myself on being a quick learner.

Norm liked to wander around his home in the nude, wearing only a cock ring. When it was cold out, he would add a pair of slippers to his ensemble. He was completely shaved, had a larger than average sized cock at 7.5 inches and was uncut. His profile showcased his photo. If this was actually Norm, I wanted to meet him.

I could only be truthful, and admitted to being on the low end of normal. In other words, I had a small cock of a little less than 5 inches, when erect. I was not exactly a 'bear' type, but natural, and circumcised. I had only seen real uncut cocks from a distance, when I was in school or locker room showers.

I later found out that receiving Norm's initial p.m. was no accident. Apparently, that's how he likes to open new conversations with men he finds of interest.

****************

It had been less than a year earlier that I had acted on my bicurious impulses and sucked my first cock. I immediately knew that I would be a cock sucker for the rest of my life. It was that good. I had met my first suck buddy, Frank on the same chat site as Norm and we immediately hit it off. He lived fairly close by, was recently divorced and black. The last detail he had left out of out conversations until after we made arrangements to meet at a local donut and coffee shop.

For some people, that might have been a deal breaker, but for me, it just ramped up the anticipation even more. The night before our initial meeting was mostly a sleepless night for me. In spite of our agreement that there would be 'no' expectations, I knew that I was ready to put my five years of curious planning to the test. In my own mind, I was confident that I was going to be a great cock sucker. I had watched, and masturbated to hours of cock sucking video, I had read all about sucking cock on sites like Literotica. And best of all, I was a guy with a cock who loved having it sucked. My wife used to suck me off many times and I knew how it felt when she did certain things, like go deep on me, or play with my balls as she sucked. And most of all, I loved it when she swallowed my cum. I had put all these things together in my head and was determined to model myself to give the best 'head' that I could possibly give.

I was early to meet Frank and when I walked in the coffee shop and ordered, I thought for sure that I would fall down, my knees were shaking that badly. My voice was cracking like a teenager going through puberty, but I was determined to calm down and meet Frank.

I was excited, yet apprehensive. I was nervous as fuck, but there was no way that I was going to back out. When Frank walked in the door, I knew it was going to happen.

He was well groomed, dressed well, intelligent, a great conversationalist, and oh yes, he had a smile that was infectious. We talked for a lot longer than I thought we would and only left when a table of teen aged girls became way too interested in what Frank and I were discussing. Sex, sex and more sex.

As we were preparing to say our goodbyes and head our own way, I just had to say it.

"Would you like to go somewhere for a show and tell?"

Frank's smile answered my question, but he did say, "Only if you want to."

For his part Frank was easy going and had told me that I should only do what I was comfortable with. He was not going to push himself on me. That set my mind at ease.

I wasn't sure of what to do and when I should do it. So I told Frank.

"I am a total newbie at this stuff, Frank. I have never even touched another cock in my life, never mind suck on one."

"Don't worry, Peter. It will be just fine."

We had each driven to a relatively private area of a parking lot where I got out of my car and into his. While Frank was talking to me he rubbed at the obvious bulge in his pants, and I followed suit.

When Frank unzipped and hauled out his very thick and very black cock, I felt a shiver run through me. A shiver of excitement.

I was hoping that I could replicate that moment in time with Norm.

******

The more we chatted, Norm and I became more and more comfortable. I told him that I was a very inexperienced cock sucker, but I did get rave reviews from Frank and two other guys I sucked off in one time meetings.

Norm provided me with his address, less than a ten minute drive away, more like 5 or 6 minutes and a phone number, in case I couldn't make our meeting. He even sent me a couple more mouth watering photos of his 7 1/2 inch, uncut cock.

The night before I met Norm I wasn't quite as nervous as the first time I met with Frank, but it wasn't the most restful sleep either. Again, excitement took over my brain almost entirely. When I did fall asleep, I had dreams of Norm's huge cock and what I would do to pleasure him.

I left home the next morning with a list of 'guy' things to do. Car wash, oil change, plumbing supplies to buy, just to ensure that my wife would not want to tag along.

I found Norm's home with absolutely no difficulty and pulled into his driveway sporting an obvious bulge. I had made up some self imposed rules about meeting with other guys, and I found myself breaking one of them for Norm. I had sworn that I would never go directly to someone's house, without first meeting them in public, yet here I was parked in Norm's driveway, with an erection.

The side door of Norm's home was just off the passenger side of my car and the ten steps it took me to get there seemed like I had floated there. . Excitement and a healthy dose of cock lust can do that to you.

The doorbell rang off into some melody that I recognized from somewhere, but couldn't place. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught the movement of a vertical blind shade coming from a lanai. In a few seconds, the side door opened just about an inch.

"Peter?" I heard through the screened outer door.

"Yes. Norm?" I asked. Damn voice was cracking again. I wanted to appear so confident and assured of myself, yet I wasn't.

The door opened just wide enough for me to slip in sideways and I walked into the kitchen where Norm stood in all his glory. He was naked, just as advertised. The glint from his stainless steel cock ring highlighted his semi erect penis like a halo.

"Better come in and close the door before the neighbors get to see more than they should."

I closed the door behind me and was having a difficult time focusing on anything other than the sight of Norm's uncut cock. He was in what looked like a state of semi arousal, his foreskin bunched up at the tip of his cock head, but tightly encasing his glans, which was very nicely displayed. I could see the outline of what I soon hoped to be sucking on.

"If you want to stay, get naked and join me in the living room," was what I think Norm said to me, as I snapped out of a trance like state.

"Leave your clothes on a chair, or the table," he continued as he disappeared around the corner.

I didn't want to appear to be overly eager, so I didn't just rip off my own clothes and throw them in a pile on the floor. Instead, I took my time, untied my shoes, rolled off my socks placing them inside the shoes. Next was the pants. Unbuckled. Unbuttoned. Unzipped. I stepped out of my pants, folded and placed them on the seat of the chair right beside me.

The shirt was next to come off and placed on the seat back to keep it from getting too wrinkled. Now, the big moment. My underwear.

I have always had a bit of phobia about being completely naked in front of strangers, especially other men. Kind of an anxiety about being compared I presume. My less than average sized dick sometimes liked to play turtle on me, by hiding inside itself. And right now was not a time that I wanted to see my cock trying to hide. If mine was the size of Norm's I would want to parade around naked too, but alas, it isn't. I pulled off my black bikini style Jockey shorts and slapped my cock, trying to awaken him. It wasn't working. What the fuck, I thought, it is what it is. I can't wait here forever waiting for my cock to grow any bigger,

Walking around the entrance way to the living room, I could see Norm was comfortably seated on the sofa, patting the cushion next to him.

"Have a seat, Peter."

"Thanks," I said as I sat right up against him, our thighs touching.

I was going to adjust myself a little further away, when Norm put his hand on my inner thigh.

"Relax, Peter, this is just fine."

I was relaxing somewhat and with Norm's touch, I could feel the blood flowing to my cock. Not that it would grow like his, I was never going to be that size.

I think there was some local news channel playing on the television, but it could have been a travel show, or some history thing. I could only say for certain that it wasn't porn. That, I would have remembered, at least I think I would have.

*****

It was like being in the car with Frank for the first time. I was like a shadow. When Frank rubbed his cock through his pants, I rubbed mine. When Frank unzipped and pulled out his cock, I followed suit. When Frank reached for my cock and stroked it for me, I returned the favor. After Frank sucked a load out of my cock, I almost attacked his thick, black cock and devoured it, swallowing his seed in the process.

I was completely comfortable shadowing Norm, yet I sensed that I would be the first one sucking this time. Don't get me wrong, Frank was not some kind of submissive, he was the leader of our duo. Frank drove the bus, and I was his passenger, along for the ride. After I had sucked him off and he called me 'his' cock sucker, I knew exactly what I was.

With Norm, I could see a whole new level of dominance over me. Honestly, I knew it was going to work out just fine. Norm has a quality that most people only dream of. It is a basic leadership quality that makes people want to do, what you want them to do. Some have it, most do not. Some think leadership is about being loud, or being an asshole. It isn't. I would do whatever Norm wanted me to do.

********************

With my hand now resting on Norm's inner thigh, I could see the tip of his cock head emerging from his foreskin. He was getting increasingly excited and I felt like I was the reason. I was proud of that.

"Go ahead, touch it. It won't bite. It might spit, but it won't bite," Norm said with a big grin.

He didn't have to tell me twice as my hand wrapped around his still growing penis. The feel of his warm skin in my hand was amazing. I had held exactly three other cocks in my lifetime, (besides my own) before Norm's and his was the biggest so far. I moved my hand up his shaft, then back down to see the foreskin sliding with my movement. It was such an erotic feeling and the sight of it was making me harder by the second.

I heard a soft, low pitched moan come from Norm as he laid back against the sofa back and opened up his thighs some more.

"That feels good Peter," Norm told me as I kept my tempo rather slow and deliberate. I wanted this to last just as much as he did.

It is extremely difficult to find the words to properly describe Norm's cock and foreskin. The best way to describe it is 'awesome.' On a scale of 1 - 10, I would have to give it a 12. Feeling his silky foreskin riding back and forth over his ever hardening shaft was making me want to just dive right in and suck him as hard as I could until he exploded. But that was not in his plan.

"How many guys have you been with, Peter?"

"Just three before you, Norm."

"Did you suck them all off, or did you just stroke them?"

"I sucked them off, all three of them. One guy, I did several times, my first buddy. Remember, I told you." I had to tell Norm, you know, truth in advertising. Not sure if he was testing me or he just couldn't remember.

"You have a nice warm hand. I bet your mouth is going to be even warmer."

I wasn't sure what to do next. I thought that his last comment was a suggestion that I should blow him right there and then. When I leaned forward a bit, Norm took a hold on my shoulder, "I think we should make our way to the bedroom now Peter."

When Norm stood up from the sofa, his cock was fully hard, or at least it looked that way. His glans was no longer shielded by his foreskin and there was quite a lot of precum covering it. I just had to get a taste of it, so I grabbed his ass with one hand and looked up at him as I remained seated. He immediately knew what I wanted to do.

"Just a lick or two, my friend."

It took me 3 or 4 licks to lap up his very sweet and tasty precum. I don't think he really minded as he moaned just a little louder than the first time and his cock grew just a bit longer and harder.

"You really are a cock sucker, aren't you."

"Yes, I am," I told Norm as I got off the sofa.

"This way," Norm pointed and guided me out to the kitchen, where we made a left turn to the bedrooms.

"Wait in here for me," he directed. "Make yourself comfortable."

Norm was in the bathroom and I did as I was told. I sat on the edge of his double bed, naked as a 'jay bird.' I could hear him going for a pee, washing up and brushing his teeth. I was wanting to just shout to him, "Hurry up, I want to suck your cock."

My cock was now flaccid, and starting to 'turtle' on me. "Damn," I muttered under my breath. Why couldn't I keep it hard like I used to. Norm was a bit older than I, and he was so hard as he walked to the bathroom. Then again, I was not surprised when he returned to the hallway and into the bedroom, and he was flaccid as well. But there was a big difference between his flaccid and my flaccid. It also appeared that the cock ring he was wearing pushed his cock and balls up for a better presentation. Kind of like a woman's legs and ass when they wear high heels. Whatever the reason, I couldn't wait to get started in on sucking him off.

"Tell me Peter, what is it you are here for?"

When I looked at Norm , the smile on his face reminded me of Frank and his smile. It was a combination of devious and provocative.

"Peter," he repeated with a bit of a stern tone, this time, "Tell me. Why are you here today. In my bedroom. Naked."

I can't explain why, nor could I have predicted that this would put some of the spring back in my cock, but it definitely did.

"To suck your cock Norm." I replied, knowing full well that is why I was there, and hoping that he would be satisfied with that.

"Get up and stand over here," he said pointing to a spot on a loose rug that was near the end of the bed itself.

Practically jumping, I obeyed him. He did tell me that he was used to being in charge. I was beginning to find out how much he enjoyed it. In return, I was finding out how much I enjoyed not being in charge.

Norm climbed on top of his bed and immediately sat in an upright position with his back up against the headboard, and his legs spread a little more than shoulder width apart. I could not stop staring at his magnificent cock, which was slightly less than erect, his glans was barely hooded by the soft and delicious looking foreskin.

"I like my cock suckers to crawl up from the end of the bed. Are you a cock sucker, Peter?"

I answered his question by standing directly at the foot of his bed, placing my hands about a foot up the mattress towards his legs. As my knees climbed up, my hands kept going further, until I was on all fours hovering over his cock.

Norm was laughing and I loved it. Sex was supposed to be fun, and this was fun. The fun was about to get ramped up quite a few degrees too.

"I guess you are a cock sucker."

"Yes,I am," I told Norm as my open mouth went right for his cock.

I knew that I needed to pace myself with this one. No going right to the balls in one fell swoop with this guy. I again wrapped my fingers gently around his shaft and worked his foreskin slowly up and down, making sure to get it up and over his cock head each time, before I slowly worked it back down. In between each stroke, I was licking at his slit to get all of his delicious precum.

Norm was writhing on his butt as he lifted his hips ever so slightly, feeding me more of his cock. I managed to get the end of his foreskin between my teeth and gingerly nibbled on it. Norm let out a howl.

"Oh fuck, Peter! That feels so fucking good," he yelled before he grabbed for my head with both hands.

"Who taught you how to do that?" he asked.

It is not polite to talk when your mouth is full, especially with seven and a half inches of hard cock. Actions do speak louder than words, so I answered by keeping up with my nibbling of his foreskin and suckling it back and forth over his blood engorged cock head. All the time mumbling out that sound people make when they are tasting something delicious... mmm ... mmm.

Now was the time to go ahead and test my limits. Norm's cock was sufficiently lubricated with my saliva. My head had a bit of a backwards tilt to it. My mouth was as open as it could get, unless I could unhinge my jaw, which I had not yet learned to do. Starting back at the head of his erection, I slowly took Norm's cock, inch by inch. Somewhere in the 4 inch range, I could feel his cockhead pressing at the back of my throat. Only 3.5 inches to go. Holy fuck. I was just past the halfway mark. This was the time to see what I was made of.

When I first chatted with Frank, he claimed that he was not the stereotypical Big Black Cock that every porn video, erotic story and urban legend was made of, instead a slightly above average 6 inches. (believe it or not, studies have estimated the average erect penis size to be in the area of 5.16 inches). I had very easily and very quickly taken Frank right to the balls on our first meeting. If I had to guesstimate, I would say that Frank was maybe a bit below 5 inches. Sorry Frank, but the myth is busted.

12