There's A Sucker Born Every Minute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to Norm. I was just past the halfway point and I could still see some of his thick shaft waiting to get swallowed. "Keep Calm, and Keep Sucking" came to mind, so I did. Little by little, I kept sliding further down Norm's cock. I was not stopping until I could feel my chin on his balls and my upper lip on his pelvic bone. I caught myself about to gag, but managed to avoid any major 'yakking.' With one final push, I felt my throat expand with Norm's cock, and I had done it. I had to come up for air, and looked Norm in the eye. Our smiles were for different reasons, but with the same underlying meaning. My smile told Norm that I was going to be 'his' cock sucker. His smile meant that I was going to be 'his' cock sucker.

**************

On the day I sucked my first cock, I remember quite vividly what was running through my mind. My newfound friend Frank had just sucked me off and I attacked him like a pit bull on a soup bone. I had his thick black cock stuffed in my mouth right down to his pubic hairs. Instantly I felt just how natural it was for me to suck cock. Frank was good for me as a teacher and although we lost contact with each other, I still considered him as my friend.

Today it was Norm's cock totally dominating my mind and my mouth.

Norm was going to be every bit as good for me and then some. I could feel 'the force' in Norm. He was strong, he would control the proceedings and he would mold me into 'his' cock sucker, just as Frank had made me his.

Was I going to miss Frank and his special 'chocolate' sauce? You're damn right I was going to.

Was Norm going to fill that void? Again, you're damn right he was.

***************

Norm's hips were bucking now as he held my head firmly in both hands. It didn't take a lot of brain power to know that he was very close and would soon be emptying his balls in my mouth.

"Keep sucking ... keep sucking..." he commanded me in between grunts and groans.

His cock head was reaching places that Frank's had never touched. I could feel my throat stretching again to accommodate Norm's thrusting tool.

"I'm cumming Peter, I'm cumming!" he shouted.

With that he gave his hips one big flex and pushed my head down as hard as he could. My throat was full of his cock. The first pulse of cum went directly down my throat into my belly.

Norm was now humping my face as he slid in and out between my lips. Each stroke brought another stream of jizz to my mouth.

After several more, I was swallowing his sweet tasting cum to keep from choking on the sheer volume of it. For an 'old guy' he sure had a lot of cum. Maybe he had been saving it up for me. Whatever the reason, I was surely going to keep on sucking him as often as I could. I was hoping that Norm naturally produced big loads.

Sitting the way he had been, with his back to the headboard, he just slumped against it, drained, it would appear.

"Whew ..... that was some blow job Peter. Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

Proud, was one thing I would never have thought I would feel after sucking another guy's cock. But I was feeling exactly that.

I caught my breath and replied, "I guess I'm a natural,"

Grabbing my shoulders, Norm pulled me further up the bed before telling me that I could come and see him "any time."

And then he kissed me. When his tongue touched my lips, my mouth opened wide. He was scouring my mouth as he held onto me. My hard cock was pressed into his thigh and I couldn't help but instinctively begin to dry hump his leg.

He broke our embrace as he propped himself up on an elbow, and bent forward. His warm, wet lips flicked over my slit and took my precum with it. Norm licked his lips and told me that I tasted really good.

His hand was tightly wrapped around my shaft as he slowly stroked.

"Fuck, that feels good."

"Are you ready to come, Peter?"

"Fuck yes, I am," I gasped as I knew it was going to be a gusher, and soon.

Norm's face disappeared into my crotch as he engulfed my cock head, yet continued stroking.

My breathing was shallow and quick. Norm took his mouth away and stroked me faster. My hips were quivering now and the rest of me followed suit. I could feel the load of cum advancing up my cock and spew out.

Norm never stopped stroking as he watched my creamy white load shoot all over my stomach.

"Oh fuck.... thank you, Norm."

"You like that, Peter?"

"Yes, I do."

Most of my previous thoughts about being with other men revolved around mutual oral sex. Today, giving was just fine. I had sucked Norm to completion and swallowed his load. He had basicly given me a hand job and I was fine with it.

I guess I was a full fledged cock sucker now.

Norm wanted me to stick around longer, but he understood that my visits were timed. I had chores to do, a car to run through the car wash, groceries to buy, plumbing supplies to sort through. He did insist that I accompany him to his back patio doors, leading to a rather large deck. He showed me the pretty lake a short distance away and the extensions that he had built onto the deck, making it enclosed on three sides.

"I like to come out here and relax."

"I can see why, it seems very peaceful," I told him.

"Come on out here," he said as he casually strolled onto the deck.

"What about the neighbors?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"Don't worry about them. They need to be in their back yards to see me, and they hardly come outside."

"I'm not sure I have enough time to stay longer."

Norm insisted that I come outside for a look, so I did. My little cock was now in full turtle mode, in fear of being caught.

Norm could see that I was uncomfortable, and agreed to get back inside so I could get dressed.

A quick, but careful dressing, and I was at the door making plans for a return visit. One more kiss from Norm sealed the deal. As it had to be, I would confirm with him before coming back to see him.

My throat was a bit sore for a couple of days, and I was having to soothe it with some candies. My wife asked if I was catching a cold or if my allergies were kicking up again.

"Nothing like that I told her, I think it was a piece of meat I swallowed the other day. It must have been too big."

This was the first time with Norm, but certainly not the last. Over the next four years, I must have met with him over one hundred times. Each and every time, I sucked his cock, he finished in my mouth and I swallowed his cum. We had a kinship building up that was special. We were friends. Norm still dominated me. I never had to remind him that he was in charge. There were no exchanges of "Master" or "Slave." I didn't call him "Sir" or "Daddy". He was Norm and I was Peter. We both preferred it that way.

I suggested that we might have a chance at becoming better friends, if he wanted to meet my wife. Norm graciously turned that down. He was very content to lounge in his backyard, naked, of course, and visit the community pool, grudgingly wearing a bathing suit, and have me visit him to suck his cock. He had grown children in the area and this was all he needed.


12