All Comments on 'There's A Sucker Born Every Minute'

by peter49parker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 4 years ago
LOVED IT

I just loved this story and loved this line:

"With my hand now resting on Norm's inner thigh, I could see the tip of his cock head emerging from his foreskin"

I just wanted to allow my head to dive between Norm's legs and swallow his emerging cock head!

Wouldn't it be nice to have Frank's black cock between your lips while Norm's white cock was sliding in and out of your sissy cunt? I'd bet your wife couldn't help from getting dripping wet if she was forced to sit and watch that - could she ;-)

louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
just what i want

would love to find 5 or 6 regulars i could suck each week

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Sweet tale

An enthusiastic plunge into spermophilic waters. Lovely.

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Thanks for a good read. I got very hard and leaked a bit putting myself in the role of the Cock sucker. It’s nice to give up control to a dominant man.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story! I'm glad Apple_of_Eden convinced you to write it. I love Cocksucker stories but so many of the writers Iately have all been about anal. I am a Cocksucker myself and have no interest in getting fucked. I hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I need a friend like Norm!

Nicely done. I have had some of the same experiences. Good to find I'm not the only one.

peter49parkerpeter49parkeralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all.

I want to thank you all for your comments and compliments. I can feel another chapter coming in this story line.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 4 years ago
A natural...

My dear peter,

You are not only, as you self described, a natural cock sucker, but you are a natural story teller. Your words convey your story so well and provide the reader a verbal picture of the events. As always, I've enjoyed reading about your adventures and look forward to your next chapter...so get back to work!

I also want to thank you for such a kind and generous acknowledgement. I truly appreciate the sentiment and hope my feedback was helpful.

~Apple_of_Eden

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 4 years ago
This is exactly my wife's wishes for me!

Yes, this is exactly what my wife wants me to do. She goes crazy when we role play to this exact scenario. It started a few years back. I went with it because it got her so hot. At 65 I never thought I would be curious, much les actually considering sucking cock. She now tells me “You’re ready for a Real Cock aren’t you!” My answer is always the same “Yes, I’m ready for a Real Cock!” I eat my own cum every chance I get. Love it! Wish I had some neighbors like Norm and Peter. Would love to be at their becon call. Now I just need to find the right situation. Great story!

Westcoaster101Westcoaster101over 3 years ago
A Wonderful Story

Thank you for such a wonderful lifelike story. I’m 66 yo and just enjoyed my first oral exchange last year. Your thoughts and feelings hit so very close to home for me. I knew from the moment that my friend’s engorged cock head first passed through my lips, I was experiencing such a natural act of pleasure.

I’d love to read more of Norm and Peter’s relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved how it’s two guys hanging getting naked and getting each other off...

Great story Peter!

drobert44drobert44over 3 years ago
Lovely

Who wouldnt love to have a cock next door to suck?

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 3 years ago
Love A Happy Ending

I do so love a story with a happy ending.

Eager cock-sucker finds the cock he loves to suck.

The perfect equation...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't care for the rehashing of the Frank story, it was stand alone awesome, don't mistake my pecadillos for criticism, you are a talented writer! I flipped through quicker to get to Norms big cock! Mmm....love sucking my creamy reward out of old guys cocks, big, small, cut, uncut, I love them all! Best line in this story, displays a great sense of humor: "Nothing like that I told her, I think it was a piece of meat I swallowed the other day. It must have been too big." Good God, man, hilarious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeter49parker@peter49parker
Happily married mature male who is interested in many areas of sexuality. I have found that as I grow older, there are so many avenues that have been undiscovered. My kinks are many and am open to many more suggestions than when I was younger. Like to engage others in messagin...