There's a Whore in My House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "Not hardly! Trust me, I know."

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by her last comment, but let it slide. Mallory swatted my limp dick back and forth a couple times, giggling as she did it. She then reached for my now flaccid cock and easily slid the cage over it. She slid the lock in its groove and twisted the key.

"Ta da! All locked up!" she said proudly. She roughly pulled and tugged at it to make sure it was securely in place and wasn't coming off.

"It does look like a baby bird in a cage!" She stood up and announced she was now going to bed. "I'll hang on to the key for now Daddy. Good night!" She stood on her tip toes and gave me a peck on the cheek, then headed for the bedroom.

I grabbed a quick shower and followed her to bed. It was strange having a woman in my bed again after so many years. I listened to her soft breathing as I drifted off to sleep.

At some point in the middle of the night Mallory woke me and said, "Daddy, I need to pee!"

I was confused by her statement and disoriented being woken up in the middle of the night.

"Daddy! I need to pee!" She said again, this time with more urgency. She was now sitting on my chest.

"Why are you telling me that? Just go to the bathroom!"

"But you offered to be my toilet remember? So, open up." I hadn't really offered to be her toilet but was totally okay with it.

Before I could react, she slid up and placed her cunt lips directly on my mouth, instinctively I opened wide. Seconds later she let loose with a flood of her warm, pungent piss. I felt my little guy straining against its cage. I gulped quickly to keep up with her steady stream.

Finally, she sighed softly and moved off my mouth. She wiped her wet cunt lips on my head to dry them. Mallory patted my head and said, "Good boy Daddy." She rolled off me and drifted back to sleep as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

For the first week or so, we settled into a routine of sorts. Mallory went to work or school while I finished unpacking her things and finding a home for them. I became her normal piss pot whenever she needed relief. I was still locked in my Little Birdie chastity cage; Mallory wore the key around her neck on a chain. I don't think she even took it off in the shower! She let me take it off once a week to shave my crotch area, but immediately locked me back up as I came out of the shower.

The second Monday after she moved in with me, she didn't get up for work as usual. I thought she took the day off, so I let her sleep. About 9:00 AM she strolled into the kitchen as I was finishing my second cup of coffee, bleary eyed and hair a mess. All she wore was her sleeping t-shirt.

"Need to pee Daddy," she said very matter-of-factly.

This had become our morning routine. She normally had a very long, pungent piss for me first thing in the morning! I knelt in front of her and titled my head back as far as I could. She straddled my mouth as she stood, holding her t-shirt out of the way. This was her favorite pissing position for some reason.

When she finished, she wiped her wet cunt lips on my hair as usual and moved off of me, not saying a word.

"Thank you, Mallory. No school today?" She ignored my question.

"Do we have an Amazon account Daddy? I need to get a few things, what's the password? And I need some breakfast."

I gave her my Amazon password and set to work making her favorite breakfast. She totally ignored me as she immersed herself in her phone yet again. I couldn't help but notice that the longer Mallory lived with me, the more assertive she became.

"I'm not going to school anymore," she stated without looking up from her phone. "And I'm not going back to that stupid, minimum wage hostess job either. I need to make some real money."

I served her breakfast and sat down to finish my coffee.

"Credit card?" she said casually as she stared at her phone.

"Excuse me?"

"Give me your credit card, loser. I think 'Loser Daddy' is my new name for you," she smiled, looking at me for my reaction. When I had no reply, she took that as a sign for her to continue with her humiliation. This new attitude of hers clearly marked a change in our budding relationship.

"We both know you'll do whatever I tell you to, I own you, Loser Daddy." As she said this, she pulled my chastity cage key on its necklace out from under her shirt and swung it back and forth in front of me. "You want to fuck me so bad with that little loser dick of yours, that's not gonna happen. Just be glad I let you drink my piss. Maybe I should start charging you for every time I piss on you?"

I knew she was right. I've been a submissive wimp all my life, but it took this 18-year-old to make me admit it to myself. I went to my wallet, came back, and handed her my card. My little guy stirred in his cage.

She smiled without looking at me, "Good boy Daddy, just do as you're told, and maybe I won't beat the shit out of your sorry ass balls. We both know you love it. While I'm at the mall today my laundry needs to be done. In fact, just plan on doing my laundry all the time. I know you get a little stiffy handling my bras, panties, and socks."

Again, she was dead right about me getting a little stiffy when I handled her things.

"Okay Mallory."

She got dressed and left for the mall with my credit card. I washed her laundry, folded it, and put it away in her dresser drawers. I then went out to do some errands of my own, not getting home until late afternoon. As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed a strange vehicle in my driveway.

Walking into the house I heard Mallory moaning and grunting! I thought she was choking or something! I rushed to the kitchen. Mallory was standing, bent over the center kitchen island. Behind her was one the largest black guys I had ever seen, he was fucking the shit out of Mallory! Mallory's makeup was heavy and very sexy. She didn't have a top on, her big tits were smashed against the countertop. She wore just a garter belt, black fishnet stockings, and black high heels. I stood there gawking, watching the erotic sight in front of me.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! Fuck me Jerome! Fuck my tight teenage cunt! Shove that big black cock up my white cunt!"

Jerome had a fistful of Mallory's hair and was yanking her head back. With his other hand, he slapped her ass, making it burn and turn red.

"What are you staring at Loser Daddy?" Mallory said between grunts. "This is Jerome, he's fucking me. Lord, is he ever fucking me!"

"I can see that, Mallory."

"He's my client for this afternoon. Get the fuck out of here! Go sit on the back deck. I'll talk to you when Jerome is done using me. And get Jerome a beer before you leave Loser Daddy."

I nodded, grabbed one of my beers from the fridge and handed it across the island counter to Jerome. I took one last look at the erotic sight occurring in my kitchen and then headed for the back deck.

About 20 minutes later Mallory came out of the house, her hair and makeup now both a mess. She was flushed and as she came and sat on my lap, I could smell the sex on her. She had taken her garter belt, stockings, and high heels off. She was wearing a very short, emerald green, silk robe that she had loosely tied around her waist. She sat on my thigh and looked at me.

"I didn't have a chance to tell you about my new job." She then pulled three, hundred dollar bills out of the pocket of her robe. "I got $300 for an hour of my time. That's more than I made in a week at that shitty restaurant."

"I'll be hosting clients frequently Daddy, I already have several bookings. You'll need to make yourself scarce when I am entertaining a client."

I just nodded. So, this was how she was gonna make more money, whoring herself out. My thigh felt wet where she was sitting. Her robe had ridden up and I could see her cunt leaking on my thigh. She noticed me looking.

"Sorry about that Daddy, I didn't have a chance to clean up."

She went to wipe her cunt with her hand. I watched intently, which she noticed. She had scooped a puddle of Jerome's cum out of her cunt and looked around for a place to wipe it. I guess I stared too much and too long.

She smirked, looking at me she said, "You want this, don't you Loser Daddy? You want Jerome's cum from my cunt."

I just looked at her, unable to speak.

"Open up Loser and stick your tongue out." She wiped her cum filled hand on my tongue. "There you go baby; you love that don't you?" she taunted me.

She then stood and told me to kneel in front of the chair I had been in. She sat in the chair and spread her legs wide. Her cunt was red, raw, and messy with cum.

"Well, don't just stare at it Loser Daddy, clean up my cummy cunt."

She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face into her cunt. I lapped and licked her cunt for a good ten minutes. I would have stayed there all day if she let me, but she finally pushed me away, I was still in front of her on my knees. I licked my lips which made her smile sadistically. She stood up directly in front of me, her arms crossed across her pretty chest. Suddenly a warm gush of her piss erupted from under her silk robe. She just stood there, pissing on the deck right in front of me, watching my reaction. Her pretty feet were covered in her piss and some of it splashed on my legs.

"Well, you've been staring at my feet since I moved in here, now's your chance to kiss and lick them," she said with a smirk.

And that's exactly what I did. I leaned forward and gently, lovingly, licked her piss off of her pretty feet and toes. At some point, she either got bored with me or thought I was done, but she merely walked away without saying a word and went back in the house.

A short while later I went back in the house. She was in the kitchen, naked for some reason, eating some cheese.

"Fix me a gin and tonic and bring it upstairs. I'm going to take a bath," she said as she started to leave the kitchen.

I made the mistake of asking her if she was old enough to drink, knowing damn well she was only 18. She turned around, walked up to me, and grabbed my crotch, staring me in the eye. She squeezed and twisted my balls so hard I thought I would faint! She then went to the spice cabinet and pulled out a bottle of hot sauce.

"Pull your pants down Loser."

I did as she told me. She then proceeded to pour the entire contents of the hot sauce bottle all over my caged dick and balls, giggling as she did it. She then massaged the hot sauce into my balls with her hands.

"Oh fuck! Jesus Mallory!" My crotch was on fire!

"Don't wipe it off, leave it there shithead and keep your pants off. And don't ever question me again, Loser Daddy. Hurry up with the drink."

I made her gin and tonic and brought it upstairs to her. She was in the tub taking a bubble bath.

"Change the sheets on the bed Daddy. Jerome and I started there this afternoon and there are some wet spots."

"Yes Mallory."

"How's that little dick of yours feeling?"

"It's still on fire."

"Wonderful. Make sure you keep plenty of hot sauce on hand Daddy, no telling when you're going to misbehave. I have another client coming this evening. He seems very rich and is paying me a lot of money to spend the night with me. Plan to sleep in your stupid little office tonight."

"Yes Mallory."

"By the way, I got you a present while I was at the mall earlier today."

I was surprised by this and slightly suspicious, "Ummmm, thank you."

"I told you when I first moved in that I would help you with an underwear upgrade, remember?"

I nodded.

"Your new underwear selection is laid out in the guest room. Wear whichever pair you want, but you only wear these from now on, I already threw all your old underwear in the trash. Take off all your clothes and put a pair on, then come model them for me Daddy."

"Yes Mallory."

"You truly love being bossed around by me, don't you Loser Daddy?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes Mallory, I love it when you tell me to do things."

"So, would you do anything for me Daddy, anything at all I tell you to do?"

She was looking up at me from the tub with those puppy dog eyes, her luscious boobs just about the water level.

I hesitated, then decided to throw caution to the wind. "Yes Mallory, anything you tell me to."

She smiled seductively. "Remember that, we'll test it more than once," she said with an ominous tone. "This is turning out to be such a perfect arrangement!"

She took a sip or her gin and tonic, then looking up at me, "So for starters, tomorrow I want you to get all, and I mean everything, of your stuff out of my bedroom. Then go buy a cot or roll away bed for you and put it in the garage or your stupid little office, your choice."

"Yes Mallory."

"Also, since I'm essentially your daughter now, don't you think I should get an allowance Loser Daddy?"

"Of course, Mallory, I'm sorry I didn't think of that sooner."

She looked at me with a huge grin, "There might be hope for you yet Loser Daddy. I want $200 a week allowance for all the work I do around here. That's a small price to pay for having the privilege of my company 24/7, don't you agree?"

"Yes Mallory, I agree with that."

I went to the guestroom. She had bought me underwear meant for a small boy, albeit in my adult waist size. I had the choice between Power Rangers underwear or Spiderman underwear. She also bought me panties to match hers, again in my size. I had a yellow pair with kitties and a pink pair with unicorns. Last but not least, there was a black spandex, speedo style pair. Across the front it said 'Loser Daddy'. I immediately tried to get hard in my Little Birdie cage.

I chose the yellow pair with kitties and stepped into them. I went back to the bathroom to show them to Mallory. She squealed with delight. "Those are SO cute! And look at your little package, such a cute little bulge! I can't wait until we complete the outfit!"

I went and changed the sheets on her bed then headed back downstairs, still only wearing my yellow kitty panties. Her next client was due in about an hour. I refilled her gin and tonic and brought it to her as she dressed for him.

She looked stunning! Her makeup was deliberately heavy, borderline slutty. Her hair was up in a bun, and she wore long dangle earrings. She had on a black lace bustier which stopped just under her tits, so those luscious globes were on full display. Black seamed stockings and high heels completed her ensemble.

She noticed me staring at her tits as I handed her the drink.

"This client is a self-proclaimed tit man," she said smiling. "And, he claims he has a nine-inch dick! God, I hope so!"

She allowed me stay and watch her do the finishing touches on her makeup and hair. The doorbell rang promptly at 7:00. She told me to go to my office, close the door, and don't come out until morning.

"You can just sleep on the floor Daddy, that should be fine for you."

I did as she told me. I laid there on the floor, long into the night, listening to Mallory's moans, grunts, and groans of being totally and repeatedly fucked in what was now her bedroom. I finally drifted off to sleep sometime after midnight. In the morning, I started downstairs to make my coffee, noticing that her bedroom door was still closed. I really wasn't sure if her client was still here or not.

I went back upstairs and lightly knocked on her bedroom door. There was no answer, so I gently opened the door and peeked in. I heard the shower running. I also heard Mallory moaning in ecstasy again as her client apparently was fucking her in the shower. I noticed her discarded nylon stockings on the floor near the bed. I quietly went in and picked them up, holding them to my nose to inhale her scent.

I stood there, like a Loser, outside what used to my bathroom, listening to Mallory get fucked in the shower. I noticed one of the stockings had a damp spot near the top of the stocking. Sniffing it, it was clearly cum which had probably dribbled out of her cunt. I brought it to my mouth and sucked on the damp spot on the nylon stocking.

Mallory came downstairs about 30 minutes later, I heard her say goodbye at the front door to her client. She came into the kitchen with her wet hair up in a towel and wearing her emerald green silk robe again.

"Morning Daddy. I've been up for a while, so I already peed in the toilet, sorry."

"That's okay Baby Girl, I'll catch the next one. You look pretty tired."

She smiled as she sat down at the table, "Coffee."

I got up and fixed her coffee and set it before her. Her silk robe was loosely tied again, her boobs pretty much hanging out. I noticed they were very red, maybe even bruised. I just waited for her to talk.

"Do your breasts hurt?" I asked.

"They're tits Daddy, you can call them tits. Seriously! And yes, they are sore."

She pulled both of her tits out of her robe to inspect their damage.

"That guy literally fucked me all night long," she started. "After he would fuck me, I would try to drift off to sleep, but that's when he would tell me to stand next to the bed and he would start slapping my tits back and forth. Then, before I knew it, he was mounting me again, ready to fuck. I've never seen a guy reload so quickly and so many times!"

"How many times did he, ummmm, use you?" I asked gingerly.

"Five times, five poundings, but it felt like 20! He did give me a tip for slapping my tits so much though," she said with a smile.

"How much did you make?"

She smiled broadly, reached into the pocket of her robe, and pulled out ten $100 bills and tossed them on the table!

"That reminds me," she said, reaching back into her robe pocket. "He used a rubber the first three times, but not the last two," she shrugged. She pulled out three condoms, tied at the end, each one full of her client's cum. She tossed them in the middle of the table, halfway between the two of us. I stared at the cummy treats, so close, so within my reach.

I looked up and she was grinning. "I had a feeling that sucking Jerome's cum off my fingers was not a one-time thing. Among your many other perversions, you're a cum pig, aren't you Daddy? You like eating cum for other men. You probably eat your own cum too, don't you Daddy? Sometime I'll have you show me how you eat your own cum, that should be fun!"

She continued to taunt and humiliate me. Then she took one of the rubbers and tossed it in the middle of the floor.

"If you want my client's cum, there it is Loser Daddy. All you have to do is crawl over, pick it up with your teeth, and bring it to me. I'll feed it to you Daddy."

I stared at the rubber on the floor, my heart racing, and my little cock aching and straining in it's tiny cage. She watched me intently.

"But if you do that Daddy, you're making a deal with me. The deal is that every time I have a client, you will eat his cum from my cunt or his used rubber. Is that what you want Daddy? Do you want to be my little cum piggy?"

I continued to stare at the used rubber on my kitchen floor. I felt like I was in a trance. Then, she tossed a second used rubber right next to the first one.

"Let me up the ante," she said with a grin. "Go on Loser Daddy, you know you want to, you know you want to eat that cum from his rubber. We both know it. Go ahead, eat it, then you the deal is done, and you will eat all the cum you want from now on."

Her taunting and humiliation was relentless. I slid off my chair and crawled toward the two used rubbers. I heard Mallory giggling as she watched me.

"You are so fucking pathetic! I should have moved in here and started using you a long time ago!"

I picked up the first rubber with my teeth, slowly turned and crawled toward Mallory in her chair. The used rubber hanging and swinging from my lips. Mallory held out her hand and I deposited the used condom into her hand.