There's a Whore in My House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy Loser Daddy!" she said as she patted the top of my head. "Now tilt your head back and open wide."

She went to a kitchen drawer and grabbed a pair of scissors. Standing next to me, she cut the rubber below the knot.

"What's the magic word Daddy?"

"Please."

"Please what Daddy? I'm not sure what you're asking me," she said, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"Please Mallory, feed me your client's cum."

"You mean you want me to dump this nasty rubber into your mouth?" she feigned surprise and shock.

"Yes Mallory, please, feed me his cum."

She turned the rubber upside down and squeezed the contents into my waiting mouth.

"Don't swallow yet Loser Daddy, let me get the other two."

She snipped the knotted end off each of the other two used rubbers and deposited that cum into my mouth as well.

"Now you can swallow Daddy, enjoy!"

I knelt there on my kitchen floor, savoring three loads of cum from a guy I never even saw, deposited into my mouth by the domineering 18-year-old whore I had allowed to move into my home. I smiled, thinking how much I loved my new life with Mallory!

To be continued......?