There's Just Us Three, No One Cares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you go for a lot of foreplay. I ask because Crispin never did, he just got stiff and climbed on top."

"No trying to get you in the mood? I had to work on Frankie to get her nice and moist. Jeez, I don't know why I am saying this, we are talking like sex therapists."

"Yes, it's weird Gary, but if I can't ask you who can I talk to? Just one last question, you say you had to work on her, so how? I've read some steamy stuff in women's magazines but never had a conversation. Did you both go for oral stimulation?"

At this, Mary's face blushed, and Gary's mind started to wander. Dirty talk with his big sister, whatever next.

"We usually got horny with just fingers, she would stroke my willy and I would kiss her nipples and rub my fingers up and down and sometimes inside. I did tongue her sometimes, usually if we had been drinking, and she once put my cock in her mouth, but she wasn't too keen. And whilst we are on the subject, she liked it doggy fashion."

Gary couldn't believe what he was saying, and he started to apologise to his sister, but she smiled and said not to worry, she had always been curious.

He began to feel a tingle in his groin and felt his face go red. He decided to quiz Mary in the hope that his arousal would subside.

"Enough of me, why did you leave it until you were twenty-five, didn't you have hunky boyfriends at college?"

"I never seemed to be in that crowd, I was in the hockey team, and we stuck together. I remember snogging some boys at a disco and it got a bit steamy, but we never had sex."

"How far did you go?"

Mary gulped; it had been seven years ago.

"He had his hand under my shirt and started to rub my nipples, then he got his cock out of his trousers and asked me to stroke it."

"Was it a big one?"

"I had nothing to compare it with. I think it would have been bigger than Crispin's. So, I just stroked it and after a couple of minutes he squirted stuff all over the floor. It wasn't very romantic, and I never saw him again."

"Did Crispin ask you to play with his cock?"

"No, he just wanted to get it in and come. I shouldn't tell you this but when he came round to have sex, I used to put some lube inside myself to make it easier."

They continued exchanging intimate secrets, and by now the second bottle of wine was nearly empty. Both were getting somewhat aroused by the nature of the conversation, and Gary excused himself to go for a pee upstairs.

"Take your stuff up and put it in the spare room. In fact, you may as well get your nightclothes on as well, it's almost 10.00 pm. I think we both need a strong cup of coffee."

Mary headed for the kitchen as Gary made his way upstairs and used the bathroom. Holding his penis to pee made him realise that it was at half-mast with all the dirty talk, and he told himself to calm down. He stripped naked in the second bedroom and put on his sleep tee shirt and baggy shorts, then put his toothbrush in the bathroom.

He went back to the kitchen to find that his sister had opened the bottle of cognac and half-filled two shot glasses. Then she placed the fragrant coffee percolator on the table.

"I think we need to sober up, otherwise it could get silly." Gary decided to step up the pace.

"Did my descriptions of having sex with fucking Frankie turn you on?"

"Just a bit, much more interesting than fucking Crispin." And they both laughed, and it was the first time he had heard Mary use a profanity.

"Let's change the subject, are we both on the lookout for someone new, are there any other male prospects in your life, sister?"

"None at all, nearly all the other teachers in school are female, and my social life is the ladies walking club. I might have to go online but don't fancy putting myself out there. What about you, do you meet any girls at your climbing place?"

"There are one or two and we all get along, but no one in prospect." But an image of Angela flashed across his mind with her sexy afro hairstyle.

"How about making a play for Frankie's sister, is it Fenella?"

"No way, she is absolute poison." And he remembered something, and picked up his phone from the counter, scrolling through old messages. He found the images he had been sent and passed the phone to his sister.

"A pal of mine sent me these, Fenella is a part time model, and an unsuccessful one at that."

Mary looked at the photo. Fenella was naked, leant against a wall with her tits sticking out and a finger in her mouth. The other photo showed her bum and side boob.

"She's got bigger tits than me, and her bum is nicer. You could do worse."

"No thanks, any way I bet your tits and bum look just as good if not better, and you have got killer legs, sister. You never seem to wear skirts these days, but I remember you in a swimsuit about ten years ago on a family holiday to Tenby, you should show them more often."

Mary stuck out her legs whilst sat on the kitchen chair, showing her legs from the knees downwards. She did have shapely calves.

"Stand up and lift your hem a bit." His sister stood and opened her gown, then pinched the sides of her nightie and lifted the hem to mid-thigh. She did have long legs with defined muscles from her hikes.

"There you are, sexy and beautiful, keep going."

"I can't, I have no knickers on."

At this. Gary felt his cock start to push against his loose underwear. All this sexy talk was having an effect, amplified by the strong brandy.

"Let's take these drinks back into the lounge, these chairs are uncomfortable."

Mary sprawled onto the sofa, leaving her gown open and most of her long legs on display, not to arouse her brother but just an unconscious reaction to the conversation.

"You have a good shape, it must be all that climbing, I can see your legs from here but what about the rest, most girls like a six pack, take off that shirt and let me have a look."

By now Gary was past caring and pulled off his tee shirt, leaving him in his loose bottoms, now with a pronounced bulge in the crotch. He had a hairless chest, strong biceps, and decent muscle definition although he didn't have a six pack. Mary looked on approvingly.

"You will have no problem getting up close and dirty with a girl once she sees that." He noticed that his sister kept glancing at his straining underwear and then saw that her nipples were growing beneath her plain and simple pale blue nightgown. This only caused his cock to stiffen further. Then Mary stood up and took a deep breath, reaching across and picking up the cognac bottle, which was now half empty. She topped up both glasses and handed one to Gary.

"Right, this is the final drink before bedtime, drink up, I need one last favour."

And she downed her brandy, coughed at the strength, and looked at him.

"Let me see it, brother, drop those pants. I never had a good look at Crispin's, I might never see another one the way things are going. I need to see it before I go to sleep. Three, two, one."

Gary tossed down the brandy and grimaced at the effect. He wasn't entirely in control of his actions, but he stood up and shuffled his pants down, kicking them aside. His cock was now as long and thick as it had ever been and stood out from his body at an angle. He habitually buzzed most of his hair away with a trimmer and his tool twitched up and down slightly in time with his heartbeat, which had risen over the last few seconds. Mary stared at it with her lips parted, and her nipples were now very obviously erect.

"Gary, that's beautiful. It's a lot bigger than Crispin's, Frankie must be mad to walk out on that." Then she stood up and dropped her dressing gown onto the sofa and moved towards the light switches.

"We had better stop at that. Time for some sleep, we'll clear up in the morning, sleep well and thank you for the display, I will never forget it."

She flicked off the lights in the kitchen and lounge, turning on the one at the top of the stairs. Gary followed her up, still stark naked and sporting his erection, and Mary opened her bedroom door without saying anything.

Gary was beyond caring, he followed his sister into her bedroom, put his hand on her shoulder and turned her round to face him.

"My turn to get a last favour from you, big sister, I need to kiss your breasts whatever you may think of them. Then I can sleep. Now take off your nightie carefully or I will rip it to shreds, it's up to you."

Mary looked at her brother, there was no light on in the bedroom, just the diffused glow from the stairwell. Her body tingled as she looked at his nakedness, and his aroused manhood. This was well outside her comfort zone, but she reached down and pulled her nightie over her head in one movement. She took a deep breath.

"Not much to see there, brother."

Gary stared at Mary's breasts, they were small in relation to her height, but firm and round with stiff pink nipples standing out from their pale brown areolas. His eyes drifted down across her stomach which looked soft and feminine. Her mons was visible below a well-manicured strip of light brown curls. He thought she was the sexiest creature on the planet, and he reached to grasp her left nipple between finger and thumb, then lowered his head onto the right one and began to roll it around with his lips. Mary moaned and threw her arms around his neck, pulling him in closer. This brought his rock-hard tool into contact with her naked hip, and she took one arm away from his neck and brought it down to grasp his shaft. Now it was Gary's turn to moan, then he unlocked his lips and lifted Mary onto her back on the bed in one movement.

She looked up at him with an unblinking stare.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Gary, just kiss me and call it a night."

Gary said nothing but lay on the bed alongside his sister, and they began to kiss passionately, their tongues wrestling. But their hands couldn't stay still, Gary continued to twirl her nipples and she started to slide her hand up and down his throbbing cock. Then he slid his hand down across her stomach and felt the heat emanating from her aroused sex, so he rubbed a finger up and down her crease, aided by the steady drool of clear lubricant trickling from her cleft. This stirred him into rubbing the drool onto her clitoris, which had emerged from behind its little hood, and Mary began to pant and moan.

"God, this feels good, where did you learn this?"

"Just being a good brother and doing what feels natural. Lie still"

And he scooted down the bed, licking her stomach and lower body then crouching between her legs which she had instinctively drawn apart. Gary put his face straight into her crotch, smelling the unmistakable aroma of an aroused woman, and began to lick her up and down with a stiff tongue, which caused his sister to shake and squeal, and it intensified when he thrust a finger into her hole and searched for the nerve on the front wall of her vagina. Mary began to bounce up and down, making it difficult for him to continue so he withdrew his finger and grasped her buttocks with both hands, continuing to thrust his stiff tongue into and around her inner lips and clitoris until she orgasmed with a small scream and jerked violently.

"I don't believe that. What we just did. Fucking hell that was amazing."

But Gary hadn't finished, indeed he had only just started. His cock had been as stiff as a poker for the last half an hour, and he grasped it and moved up on his knees, rubbing the swollen head against Mary's trembling lips. He gently pushed the first few inches into her vagina and looked at his sister, then lowered his head to share her own juices with her puckered lips. She broke off the kiss.

"We may as well go the whole way now; I am in no state to refuse." And she bucked her hips violently, drawing more cock inside her lower body. Gary completed the task by thrusting the rest of the way in and she squealed with pleasure. Gary raised himself onto his elbows and began to fuck his sister with a steady rhythm, punctuated by moans and grunts, and the sound of slapping sweaty flesh as the two siblings worked towards a mutual climax. Mary had never experienced anything like this, a long, thick cock being driven into her by a man's firm body and the constant tingle of an aroused vagina. Gary was amazed at his newfound stamina; he was thrusting into Mary with confidence and excitement. But it couldn't last forever. Mary's breathing became shorter and shorter, and she instinctively wrapped her long muscular legs around his buttocks, holding him fast. Gary felt the unstoppable tingle of semen wanting to rise up his shaft and he increased the pounding, with both of them bouncing up and down on the bed. It was Mary who came first, with more cries and whimpers, and she surrendered to his rigid tool just as Gary shot weeks of unreleased cum into the top of her hole. They lay side by side, trying to regain their breath.

"Let's get under the covers, I don't want you to leave me tonight."

Gary woke up sometime later as he sensed Mary getting out of bed, and he then heard the toilet flush. When she got back into bed he slid out and also used the bathroom. Getting back into bed, his sister flung her arm across his neck and gently kissed his lips.

"Good night, little brother, you were a star."

Gary smiled, and his arm landed on her naked breast, so he just held the warm half-globe in his hand and squeezed gently. His sister responded by squeezing his resting cock, which responded immediately, and within a few seconds it was well on its way to a second erection. Without saying or doing anything, Gary climbed across Mary and slid his stiffening rod into her still moist vagina, well lubricated with his earlier efforts. He started to fuck her slowly and tenderly, and she responded with a purring sound, speaking quietly.

"Keep it at that, Gary, nice and slow. Fuck me to sleep."

They never increased the tempo of their lovemaking, and after several enjoyable minutes Mary emitted a series of loud moans and jerked her body up to her brother's. He responded by allowing the last of his semen to rush up his tool and spasm into her warm embrace. Then they did fall asleep.

Gary awoke to find himself alone in Mary's bed, so he arose and went into the bathroom for a pee and to brush his teeth, then went into the second bedroom to look for some clothes, as his nightwear was strewn across the lounge floor. Donning a pair of denims and a polo shirt, he went downstairs to find Mary in the kitchen, dressed in her long towelling gown.

"Coffee?"

"Yes please, and...."

"Don't say anything, big sister wants to talk."

"Gary, that was a wonderful thing we did last night, it was the strongest and most erotic sex I have ever had, or ever likely to have. Not that I am an expert. After useless Crispin I never thought a man could bring that out of me, but you did."

Then she looked at him unblinkingly.

"I don't think we should ever do that again. I might regret saying this but if we kept going it would affect our relationship and spoil the bond we have with little sister Janice, let's remember it for what it was, and keep it to ourselves. It will be our secret."

"Mary, I could take you upstairs and do it all over again, you turned me on like no one has ever done, but I respect what you have said and think you are right, as usual. And it really would affect the way we relate to Janice."

"Brother, go out and find a good woman to love and enjoy, Frankie is crackers, you are a sexy and virile lover, there is someone out there, go for it."

"There is a really interesting girl at the climbing wall called Angela, she is a single parent and lives with her mother, so maybe I will ask her sometime. There must be someone out there for you, Mary."

His sister chewed her lip for a few moments and then drew in her breath.

"I don't know how you will take this, but I am getting quite close to Bonnie, the painter who lives in Stratford. We haven't done anything physical, but I sense we are heading that way. I am not a lesbian, brother, but I want to explore that side of my life, will you be OK with that?"

Gary stood up and walked round the table, Mary stood up and they embraced. They kissed in gentle passion for a few minutes without any touching.

Mary got busy with breakfast and Gary collected all his things and put them into his bag. After the meal he stood by the front door and looked at Mary.

"I will call round for tea next Sunday." Then he reached for the tied belt on her long dressing gown, undid the loose knot and parted the garment. Mary was naked underneath.

"I may never see this body again, so this image will be burned into the back of my brain. I love you, sister." And he turned and opened his car door, backing out into the street. Mary stood at the window watching him depart. She had said the right words, but she could still sense the thrill of his stiff cock inside her.

Forward four years, to the present day..............

Life was getting better for the three Henderson siblings.

Now thirty-two, Mary was head teacher at her enlarged primary school, a building programme had seen them absorb two smaller local schools and she was well respected, and well rewarded. She still lived in grandma's old house in Warwick, although she had invested in an upgrade and extension. Her relationship with Bonnie had developed although she still lived with her disabled mother in Stratford. Mary had become sexually more confident, and the two would sometimes spend a Sunday afternoon in her big new king size bed although they were both careful to keep their relationship discreet and private.

At thirty years of age, Gary was very much the successful young businessman. The hydraulic fittings company was growing apace, and he had bought more equity from old Wilfred, who was fascinated by all the new CNC machinery despite being in his sixties. New products with better specification had seen them break into more lucrative markets. He still lived in the pleasant end terrace in Coventry, and yes, Angela had responded to his advances, and they had begun a relationship although she still lived with her widowed mother and daughter Chloe, now aged nine. Angela was precious about her independence and whilst they had some happy and fulfilling sexual trysts, she kept him very much at arm's length.

Mary and Gary never reprised their night of incestuous passion, indeed they never talked about it. The only time it ever surfaced was every Christmas, as Mary always cooked a dinner for herself and her siblings. As this involved some modest drinking, both Gary and Janice stayed overnight, with Gary bringing his sleeping bag and taking the couch. When it came time for bed, Mary never wore a nightie, choosing comfortable pajamas. However, their eye contact was quite intense as they silently reminisced about their consensual arousal.

The youngest sibling, Janice, was now twenty -five and had a good, interesting job as a dispenser at the big hospital in Leamington Spa. She had obtained a first-class pharmacy degree and had used her grandma's legacy to buy a smart two-bed flat close to the hospital. Her parents' flight when she was just nineteen and starting college had been traumatic. Although she could - and sometimes did - call on her brother and sister for help she had learned to be very self-reliant, which to an outsider made her seem withdrawn and distant. She made few close friends at Uni, although she did have some brief relationships with the opposite sex. Two of them were just one-night stands after parties, but the third lasted a whole month in including a holiday to Tenerife, however his lack of personal hygiene wore her down and she went back to a solo life. But she was determined to find a nice mate when she joined the big hospital, which she was told was a hotbed of people playing 'doctors and nurses' for real. But, three years into her career had not found her a steady boyfriend. She did have a naughty fling with an Aussie medical student, but he had zero personality. And then she met Valerie.