There's Just Us Three, No One Cares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he get in between your legs and push his tongue into you. In and out?

Ohhhhh, yummmm.

"Then did he stick his stiff cock into you and drive it hard until you came?

"Aaaa, Yesssss....."

And Mary bucked on the bed under her sister's onslaught, softly screaming. Janice now inserted two fingers into Mary, with her thumb flicking her clitoris amid a drenching from the juices that continued to flow, and Mary came again, eventually pushing her sister's hand away from her sopping groin.

"No more, I can't stand any more, let me catch my breath."

"Who's been a naughty girl then. When did all this happen, there mustn't be any secrets between sisters, you have to tell me everything. Start at the beginning, what started it all off?"

They lay side by side naked on Mary's king-sized bed. Mary's emotions had subsided, and she grasped Janice's hand.

"What I am going to tell you must stay between us. Gary is the only other one, and we promised to keep it strictly private, if it all got out, we would be pariahs, other people would not see it the same way."

Mary took a deep breath and started to narrate the events of four years ago. Starting with their unhappiness with their relationships with Crispin and Frankie. Realisation of their infidelities, and Gary wanting to get drunk. Then the exchange of sexual banter and rising tension, leading to Gary showing his thick, erect tool to Mary, and her stripping in the bedroom, leading to mutual masturbation and eventually full sexual intercourse.

As Mary was talking, she was looking at the ceiling but sensed movement from Janice, so she looked to see her sister rubbing her fingers up and down her own outer lips and breathing hard.

"Keep talking, sister, I am finding this so hot. Fucking hell, it's a turn on. How long did he last for?"

"I can't remember exactly, but it was long enough for me to have a big orgasm. We woke up a bit later and fucked again but more slowly."

Janice's movements became more frantic, and she squealed as she climaxed.

"Mary, that's wonderful. I wish I had been there to watch."

Mary was lost for words, it had been quite emotional for her to reveal these most intimate secrets, and for her sister to bring herself off at the narrative was surprisingly arousing.

Janet's breathing subsided and she looked at Mary.

"Did you only do it once, what stopped you from keeping going, it sounds like you made good music together."

"We had a very candid talk about that and agreed that it was to be just the once. We didn't want to spoil or relationship, and it would be unfair on you, after all there's just the three of us."

"I wouldn't mind in the least. I think it's wonderful that you and Gary had a night of passion. You should have kept going."

"Well, we didn't and it's getting late, are you sleeping here or next door?"

Janice slept in big sister's bed.

The next day was Thursday, Christmas Eve and Mary made Janice's breakfast as she showered and put on her hospital uniform. Mary sat at the kitchen table and looked at her list of last-minute items need for the following day. And she wrestled with the problem of what to tell Gary. She made up her mind, showered and dressed and then phoned her brother. She knew he would be at work that morning, although the factory closed at midday.

"Hi, Gary, are you closing up at midday today?"

"Yes, I buy the guys a beer or three, and then disappear before it gets silly."

"I need a word before tomorrow, and I will call in after I have been to the supermarket in Coventry."

"Tell you what, drag me out of the pub across the road at one o'clock, you can give me a lift home, save me a taxi."

Mary drove to Coventry, did her shopping and then went into the pub where a noisy crowd of men were drinking beer as though it was their last. Gary handed a bundle of notes to one of his colleagues and followed Mary outside and got into her Audi.

"Thanks for that, what do you want to have a word about, is everything okay for tomorrow?"

"Yes, we've enough to feed an army. Make me a coffee when we get you home." The trip took just a few minutes, and they stood in Gary's smart kitchen.

"Brother, I have put my foot right in it, I am very sorry. Please forgive me."

"What for?" Mary had rehearsed her excuse.

"Last night Janice and I were having an intense girl talk, and it got onto sex and men, which neither of us know a great deal. Jan said you were good looking and wondered if you were circumcised, and I said you weren't. Then she wanted to know how I knew, and she mentally tortured me to explain. I had to give her the details of what we did when we got drunk four years ago, and I have to tell you it got her sexually aroused. So, she knows what we did, I am so sorry."

Gary was stuck for words; their coupling was something he had pushed into the back of his subconscious.

"Ah well, what's done is done. At least it's just us three, I will talk to her tomorrow."

"Do you ever think about it, I confess that every now and again it surfaces in my memory, and I have to press down my feelings."

"With me as well, sister, I am only human, but I make myself keep it under control. Sometimes it's a struggle. If we kissed, it might start boiling up again." Mary drank her coffee and made for the door. Her nipples had started to harden inside her bra, a sure sign of arousal.

"I will see you tomorrow, bring your sleeping bag again."

In the hospital dispensary Janice had to concentrate making up prescriptions, however, last night's confessions from Mary were still fresh. If she closed her eyes, she could visualise her sister and brother thrashing about on Mary's bed stark naked and enjoying incestuous arousal. It was distracting, and she had to go to the lady's room to splash her face and get her emotions under control.

When she got home that evening her sister had prepared a simple meal, and they finished decorating the small tree with its coloured lights.

"Listen, Janice, I saw our brother today and told him that I had revealed our secret to you. You need to know. I don't want you acting weird or silly."

"Did he say anything."

"No, he took it in good part. But don't start winding him up tomorrow."

"I won't. Promise."

Janice lay in bed later, still with the image of her siblings one time fucking on the bed in the next room, and she fingered herself to a strong orgasm.

In that next room Mary also relived those moments, and her brother's muscular thrusting. It was something she had tried to suppress for years, but the memory was very vivid when recalled, and she had a troubled sleep.

Christmas day was seasonally chilly and crisp, and Gary motored down to Warwick in the late afternoon on empty roads. There were lights in Mary's window, and he entered the house with an armful of wrapped presents, plus a magnum of champagne. The aroma of turkey roasting in the oven made him hungry, and he embraced his sisters as he wished them Merry Christmas. Janice held him in a clinch for longer than was needed, and she had a glint in her eye. Gary sensed trouble to come.

Mary was wearing an apron over a very attractive short red dress with red high heels, showing off her long legs, whilst Janice had donned a spangled top above tight black leggings and soft pixie boots. They both looked sexy and pretty, Gary felt rather dowdy in just a polo shirt and chinos.

Mary took Gary's champagne and put it in the fridge, pulling out one that was already chilled and making three champagne cocktails, with which they toasted one another. As the meal was cooking, they sat in the lounge and Mary went across to a drawer and gave Gary an envelope with a Portuguese stamp.

"Read that, Janice has seen it."

The letter was from someone called Joe Watson, who was a neighbour of their parents. He itemised some of the problems their parents were having, their mother Carol was in a local clinic being treated for alcoholism, whilst their father John was in reduced circumstances having lost a lot of money playing the online stock market. Joe just wanted them to know, he wasn't suggesting that they got in touch. The three discussed the letter and decided to reply to Joe thanking him for the information, period. It put a slight dampener on the day for a while, but they decided that their parents had made their bed and they could lie on it. They all had another drink.

The meal was a resounding success, a three-course turkey dinner with trimmings, and a shared bottle of claret. Inevitably the conversation turned to everyone's relationships, ad Gary confessed that Angela was a lovely, attractive person, but she kept her affections under tight control. He had offered to take her and her daughter away for a sunshine break, but she had refused. After two years he thought they could have become closer. Mary admitted that her time with Bonnie was ending, it was all very spasmodic, and Bonnie didn't come into school anymore, she thought they would stop seeing one another soon. For Janice, the trauma with Valerie and her weird companions was too fresh for her to think about finding anyone new but Mary and Gary teased her about finding a sexy doctor like the ones on the tv. Then Janice said.

"Who needs anyone else in their life apart from us. It's just we three, no children, no husbands, no wives, no relations apart from the ones who flew away over six years ago. We don't need anyone else. Let's drink to that."

So, they toasted themselves with Gary's champagne.

They cleared away the dishes and stacked the washer, then sat in the lounge with nice music in the background.

The evening rolled on, and as was her habit Mary announced that she was going to put on her nightwear and went upstairs. She went into her bedroom and took off her smart red dress and heels, then shedding her red, lacy underwear. Reaching for her warm pajamas, something made her open a drawer and bring out her old pale blue nightie, and she looked at it with an image flashing through her mind. She put it on and sensed her nipples pushing at the thin fabric, but when she went to pick up her sensible sleep knickers, she grinned and put them back into the drawer, pulling on her long towelling dressing gown and fastening the tie belt.

Gary didn't notice anything at first, but the sight of his sister in the blue nightie brought back indelible memories, and he looked hard at her, but she just turned her head and smiled at her sister. Janice wondered why Mary was not in pajamas but went up to her own room and took off her top, leggings and underwear then rummaged for her pajamas. Then she thought about her sister wearing a flimsy nightie and wondered if it was her ploy to get her brother aroused. She looked in her case and pulled out the short summer nightie she had brought to Mary's by mistake and slipped it on. The hem came to mid-thigh and her generous breasts strained at the inadequate top, with her nipples easily visible. Her only dressing gown was also short, coming to just above the knee. It was only when she was descending the stairs that she realised she was wearing no knickers, but she shrugged and carried on.

Gary stared unashamedly at his younger sister, he had never seen her bare legs before, yet here they were, not as long or as slender as Mary's but with shapely calves and nice feet. He started to wonder why she was looking so alluring and sexy and wondered if it was a wind up.

"I'll get my stuff in from the car." And he went outside to find that snow was gently starting to fall. He retrieved the sports bag containing his nightwear and wash kit, and his mountain sleeping bag in its carry sleeve. He tossed the bags at the side of the sofa and his sisters chorused.

"Go on upstairs, then, and get changed." And they smirked as he took his scruffy nightwear out of the sports bag and climbed the stairs. Out of instinct he went into the second bedroom and stripped off his clothes, donning the loose tee shirt and baggy shorts. He hadn't brought any footwear. Returning to the lounge he sat on the long sofa, looking at Janice in the armchair with her legs tucked up to one side. Her gown and nightie had ridden up, exposing an alluring length of thigh. Mary emerged from the kitchen with the half empty champagne bottle and refilled their glasses.

"That was a decent bottle, brother. It's been a good Christmas." Janice drained her glass.

"It was, now we just need a night cap, what's in your cellar?" And she went across to the sideboard, opened it, and pulled out a fancy cardboard box. Breaking the seal, she opened it, and withdrew a bottle of vintage cognac brandy and waved it at her sister.

"Have you been hiding this?"

"No, it's been there for nearly four years, I've never opened it." Gary looked at her.

"Was it a replacement.?"

"Sort of."

"A just-in-case bottle?"

Janice was puzzled. "What's a just-in-case bottle?" Mary blushed and stole a glance at her brother, which was not lost on Janice, who stood and went into the kitchen cupboard, returning with three shot glasses. She said nothing but opened the bottle and half-filled all three, handing them out.

"You are holding out on me. What's it with the brandy." And she looked at Gary.

"Mary told me that she has told you about spilling the beans to me the other night over the two of you having it away a few years ago, does the brandy have something to do with it. Relax, brother, I am not going to criticise, I think the two of you looking after one another like that is beautiful, I wish you had told me before, I am really cool about it." There was a long pause whilst Gary looked at Mary.

"I guess it was a contributing factor. I came round one evening four years ago with the intention of getting drunk as Frankie had humiliated me. Mary joined in as she was about to dump Crispin, and we probably drank more than we should. But what ensued was very wrong but very special and passionate. As Mary told you, we decided never to do it again."

"Why not, if you both enjoyed it, and it released some backed-up frustrations you should have kept going. I think it's wonderful that my brother and sister make out, neither of you are married so you aren't cheating. And as we've said, there's just the three of us, we make our own little world." They both heard a gulp and looked to see Mary wiping her eyes as tears were welling up.

"Don't worry about me, but that's a beautiful thing to say. I love you both so much." And she took a swig of brandy and shuffled up the couch to put her arm around Gary's neck and kissed his ear. Gary turned and kissed her gently on the lips, whispering in her ear.

"Is that the same blue nightie?" Mary nodded and moved back to her side of the couch. Gary took a swig of his drink and felt a familiar tingle in his groin. He was going to need a tight control over his emotions tonight. Janice stood up and squashed her body between them.

"Do I get a kiss as well?" And she pursed her lips then turned towards her brother. Gary gave her a chaste kiss, but Janice forced her tongue into his mouth and began a serious lip lock from which he had to pull away.

"Whoa there, I'm not sure about that."

"And what were you whispering about. Are you deciding where everyone sleeps tonight. Surely you aren't going to use that bag. Either you sleep with Mary, and I take the spare, or you sleep with me in the spare, or I sleep with Mary, and you take the spare. Take your pick. It's decision time, Bro."

"I think it best if I use the couch."

"No way, you two have had the pleasure, and little sister was left out as usual, but not this time, I've got needs as well."

Without prompting, Janice undid the tie on her gown and pulled it open, then lifted the hem of her nightie up to her waist. Gary stared at his little sister's prominent bare pudendum, with soft lips, a noticeable bump over her clitoris, and a trimmed strip of soft hair running towards her stomach. He was transfixed, and the tingle in his groin was turning into a full blown stiffie.

Mary looked at her sister wide eyed.

"Are you sure you know what you are doing, Janice. Is this just trash talk, perhaps you had better get in with me, and let Gary sleep in the spare."

"He would never get to sleep with the racket we would be making."

A silence fell across the room and Gary looked from Janice to Mary and back again.

"What have you two been up to. How come you haven't told your brother; I thought all the secrets were out on this." Mary drained the last of her brandy.

"It was a girly thing a couple of nights ago between two horny sisters. As we have agreed, there's just the three of us. No one else cares."

Mary took a deep breath and stood up,

"Here I am, thirty-two years old and with very little sexual experience. I am about to do something I saw once in an art house film." And she undid her dressing gown, shrugged it onto the couch, and pulled her pale blue nightie over her head, standing stark naked in front of her siblings. Her pink nipples were slowly stiffening as she spoke.

"I am off to bed, you two can either go and fuck in the spare, or stay here and fuck on the couch, or climb in with me. It's up to you but whatever anyone does to anyone else tonight stays in this house, this Christmas."

Mary turned off all the lights except the one in the stairwell and exited the lounge, her bum swaying as she climbed the stairs. Gary and Janice said nothing, taking in what had been said. Then Janice stood up and pulled off her gown and short nightie, standing in front of her brother with just the tree lights illuminating her nakedness. Her fulsome breasts stood out from her body, she had a feminine swell to her belly and Gary could sense a faint aroma of excited woman also the bulge in his shorts was becoming painful. He stood up and pulled his tee shirt over his head. Before he could drop his shorts Janice hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down his legs although she struggled to get them past his thick, rigid tool.

They looked at each other in the winking glow, and instinctively melded together in a passionate kiss, their hands roaming up each other's backs and between their bodies. Janice moaned when he bent to kiss a stiff nipple and her hand grasped his straining cock, starting to stroke it up and down.

There was a shout from upstairs.

"Are you two coming soon, I've had to start without you."

Gray and Janice laughed, and broke contact. He followed her captivating buttocks up the stairwell, his cock bouncing stiffly in front of him. Mary's room was illuminated by a soft bedside lamp, and she lay in the middle of the bed slowly rubbing her outer lips, looking lustfully at her brother and little sister, both naked and obviously aroused.

"let's start with just kissing for a bit."

There was no choreography, this was something none of the three had done., or even dreamed of doing, but instinct can be a powerful driver.

Gary and Janice lay either side of their sister, and Mary whispered:

"See to your little sister, Gary, we've been there and done that. Be gentle with her."

"You get kissed first; you did the cooking." And they laughed.

Gary leant across and started to nuzzle behind Mary's ear, gradually moving to her lips. She responded by opening her mouth and joining his tongue in an erotic dance. His fingers automatically reached across, and he rolled her nipple in between finger and thumb.

"I want to try something tonight, put your cock into my mouth."

He shuffled across and rested his elbow on the pillow, presenting the swollen tip of his tool to his sister, who turned her head and gently closed her lips over his crown. Then he felt her tongue swirl around the ridge on his cock, and she drew more of his length into her warm, moist mouth. There was enough of his shaft still protruding for her to clamp his root with her hand and begin to twist at the same time as she moved her head backwards and forwards. It was exquisite torture, and Gary lost all track of time and place, the feel of his sister's tongue, lips and fist were all consuming. Janice was kneeling, watching her sister tenderly take their brother's penis in her mouth. She had never seen anything like this before, and found it intensely erotic, starting to rub her own engorged clitoris.