There's Just Us Three, No One Cares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary paused in her efforts and squealed, and he felt her body move. Looking down he saw that Janice's head was now between her sister's legs. She was driving her tongue into Mary's vagina with steady thrusts. When she sucked on her clitoris, Mary bucked on the bed and began to groan, shaking her head from side to side, and that caused her to pull away from his cock, which was glistening with her saliva and his precum, gently bouncing up and down with a steady beat. Janice lifted her head and looked at her brother.

"She's nice and wet, now I want to see you two screwing. I missed out on this when you sneaked one in, you owe me."

Mary sat up and pulled Gary towards her pushing is head on to the pillow.

"Lie down."

Gary lay down and Mary leant over and kissed him on the lips again, he responded by twirling her nipples once more and she moaned with pleasure. Then he felt a warm glove envelop his cock and realised that Janice had him in her mouth, sliding up and down his rigid muscle. She wasn't as subtle as Mary, but he shuddered as she nibbled his shaft playfully.

"Out of the way, I am going to ride him."

Janice scooted up the bed to lay alongside her brother as her big sister threw a long leg over his body and raised herself onto her knees, reaching behind to rub his swollen crown in between her sopping outer lips. Gary thought his heart would stop as he sensed his cock start to slide up into Mary's lower body, and she stopped when it would go no further. She sat back with her nipples as hard as pebbles and she looked at him.

"We agreed we wouldn't do this again, what has made us break our promise?"

"Me." Said Janice, now get on with it."

Mary started to slide up and down on his cock, at first slowly and then with increasing pace. When she started to move backwards and forwards, he could sense her clitoris rubbing on his pelvic bone and she started to make guttural noises, at one time honking like a grey seal. What tipped her over the edge was her little sister kneeling up and clamping her in a lip lock at the same time as rubbing her swollen clitoris with her index finger. Mary orgasmed with a series of yelps and hoots, which was just as well because Gary could hold back no longer, and he fountained into the top of her tunnel.

They all collapsed onto the big bed with hearts pounding and lungs gasping.

"Was that better than last time, Gary?

"Just as good, but I've gone soft after all that and Janice needs some action."

"Give her the same licking you gave me last time."

Gary climbed over Mary and pushed Janice onto her back, lowering his head to take a nipple into his mouth and swirling it around with his tongue, which caused Janice to make a squeaking noise and he began to lick slowly down her body, sensing that Mary had moved across to kiss her sister. So, all was quiet as he continued his licking, reaching her lower belly and the soft hairs above her labia. His tongue continued, and he moved around so that his knees were between her open legs. He inserted a long finger into her hole, and rubbed his thumb across her clitoris, then resumed his stiff tonguing, running it up and down from her clitoris to her little anus and back again. Despite having Mary's tongue in her mouth Janice started to pant with excitement, and he sensed that she was close. He closed his lips around her clitoris and sucked hard, to which Janice thrust her crotch up and down and orgasmed loudly, with juice dribbling from her pussy.

Gary could sense his erection returning, so pulled back and put his hand onto his cock to see if it was ready for an encore. It was, and he stroked it up to full length and thickness. Mary had pulled away from Janice, who was still coming down from her high, and she looked at his rigid tool and smiled. He crouched forward and rubbed the crown of his cock against Janice's puffy lips, which seemed to be still quivering from his tonguing. He pushed the first few inches in and looked at Janice, who had her eyes closed but was smiling, then he looked down in the suffused light from the bedside lamp and watched himself as he slowly sank all his cock into his little sister. She was warm, moist, and tight and he took his time inserting his full length inside. It was the ultimate erotic pleasure, enhanced when he started to slowly fuck her as Mary watched them, lying on her side. Janice wrapped her arms around Gary's neck and kissed him as they settled into a steady rhythm with his full length sliding in and out to her appreciative murmurs and endearments. The tempo increased, and Janice wrapped her legs around him, trapping him into her embrace. Her noises amplified, and he felt her kegel muscles starting to clamp his shaft. It took all his concentration to avoid letting loose, however Janice beat him to the punch as she orgasmed for the second time with a series of shouts, and he responded by pumping what was left in his semen tank up into her hot body.

This time they were both spent, and Mary got off the bed and went downstairs, returning with some damp towels and bottle of cold water.

They all lay on their backs, with sweat drying and heart beats returning to normal.

"Right, big sister speaking. This has been just us three, no one else loves us or cares about us, so we have had to care for and love each other. But I don't think we should do this again."

"Until next Christmas"

Of course, that was an impossible timetable.

When Janice's flat was redecorated with fresh, clean furnishings, she invited Gary round for dinner, and they spent the whole night christening her big new bed. Four times in all.

Mary and Janice explored their newfound pleasures one wintry afternoon in Mary's big bed and transported one another to heights never imagined.

Gary took Mary to a rock concert, of all things, and they finished up the evening in bed at his comfortable little house. They made easy love; their bodies were perfectly in tune, and they could make each other orgasm at will.

But they avoided all sleeping together.

That would have to wait until their holiday in May, as they had rented a small seaside villa in Crete, with its own private pool. After all, it was just the three of them, no one else cared.

That ends my six stories in this genre. Shall I keep going?